AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favorite Person That DIED IN HIS/HER SERIES. SPOILERS

Senior Member Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Decepticons Eva NERV Aquarius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2012 11:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Pinole, California, United States, 107905739230377, Pinole, California
    Threads

Default Favorite Person That DIED IN HIS/HER SERIES. SPOILERS

Okay, this is something old. Name your fave character who died and quick response into why.

Rules:
    -Strictly PILOTS only. If side character is given, thoroughly explain.
    -Could be from anything: got shot, MS blew up, etc.
    -Tieria is banned for obvious reasons(see Trailblazer)
    -Character HAS TO STAY DEAD. Ex:Right: Nicol Amalfi Wrong: Death Army(I mean, come on)
    -State personal feelings towards death

I'll start.

Graham Aker. Left a place in me. Heroic death and Flag pilot to the bitter end. Though I feel that his death was untimely, I accept what he chose to do.

Amuro/Char. Both in one place because they died together to save earth. Kudos for Nu Gundam too. I was hoping either would return in Unicorn but seeing Full Frontal as Char, it's highly unlikely.

Treize. I wanted him to live. But I guess it was either him or Zechs who HAD to die if GW was ever going to end. Still, his anti-Mobile Doll mech Gundam Aquarious is pwn. Too bad it never made it in the main series. Instead they stuck him in Tallgeese II, which is also acceptable. Thing is, I think he needed to do more before he died.

Stellar. Now this. Out of all the deaths, this made me cry. Literally. It was so sad when Shinn had to let her go in the frozen lake and while she sunk, her arms opened as if it were trying to hug Shinn. Coupled with the awesome Isolation in the Deep Seas BGM, it has to be one of the better things on why I don't pick on Destiny.

Them OZ guys. I just feel like they are worth mentioning since it's just so funny how they die. "IT'S A GUNDAM!!!" *dies*

Jegan Pilot(Unicorn). Uber kudos for this dude. Holding his ground against a Cyber Newtype suit, just awesome. I knew he was going to die but it changed me on how I look at grunts.(same with Stargazer)

Norris Packard. Soldier till the very bitter end. The dude that owned the 8th MS team. By himself. In a Gouf. He could've killed Shiro if he wanted had not Shiro be the one Aina loves. Instead, he shot down the last Guntank while EZ8 slashed his Gouf in half. Ironic since the ship he tried to protect got GM Sniped.

That's it for now.
    "I'll kill Zechs. That's my way of saying thanks." -Heero Yuy

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 01:34 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Favorite Person That DIED IN HIS/HER SERIES. SPOILERS

Great post Heero. Here are a few of mine.

Elo Meloe (Gundam ZZ)

While he only appeared in two episodes, Elo remains one of my favorite characters for several reasons. Firstly, he piloted two of my favorites suits, the Desert Zaku and Gelgoog, in blue. In addition, his Gelgoog wielded an awesome naginata. While he was part of a radical group, he hadn't lost his humanity(like the group's leader Gadeb Jasin). Rather than accept Gadeb's flawed thinking, he stood against his former allies and cut down droves of of them. He was ultimately killed by the Double Zeta but died fighting for what he believed in.

Walker (Gundam Wing)

He only apeared in one episode but was one of the series best characters in my opinion. His first major act was introudcing Zechs to the Tallgeese, a suit that had profound affect on Zechs. Walker's conversation with Zechs in the hanger Tallgeese was kept truly showed his dedication as a soldier. When Heavyarms attacked soon afterwards, Walker coordinated the battle strategy, even though his superior had put everyone in a compromising situation. Despite seeing his entire unit killed, Walker was defiant till the very end, yelling, "COME GET ME, YOU MONSTER...!" He was promptly killed by Quatre.

Even though the role was already occupied by Otto, it still would have been nice had Walker been alive for at least a few episodes as Zechs' subordinate.

Ali Al-Saachez (Gundam 00)

As a Yazan Gable fan, I was naturally inclined to like Ali. There was nothing deep about his character but you've got to love the sociopathic maniac that lives just to fight.

Lyle killing him was fitting and there's no way Ali deserved to live after all he did during the series. Reardless, I was still bummed when he died.

This scene encapsulates his greatness:

Senior Member Admiral Muffin is on a distinguished road Admiral Muffin's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Char Zaku MS 06S
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2012 02:43 PM
    Threads

Graham Aker - He was an instant fave of mine. He managed to give the Gundams a run for their money even if he's piloting an inferior mobile suit. He was a soldier who cared for his comrades. I still like him even when he went all goofy in S2. His sacrifice was just so epic and manly. Hell, I'm still in denial about his death. His sacrifice is so awesome that I believe he got resurrected as Alto Saotome in the Macross universe lol.

Master Asia - A battle between pupil and master. His last moments got me a bit teary eyed.

Those three Astray girls - I dunno... I like these girls and it was a shock for me to see them die in the last few episodes of Gundam SEED.

Norris Packard - Just like what Heero said, he was a soldier in the end.

Bernard Wiseman - He was an awesome big brother figure to Al and he took on a Gundam with a badly-damaged Zaku.

Moderator Probie ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2015 02:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I'll have to go with Heine Westenfluss; he was a veteran of the First Bloody Valentine War and Jachin Due. He was also mature beyond his age (21) and he brought some pretty awesome fighting skills to the Minvera team. I am often left wondering what would have happened if he hadn't got in the way of Stella and Gaia.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information