AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED CE 73 Stargazer

Senior Member Admiral Muffin is on a distinguished road Admiral Muffin's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Char Zaku MS 06S
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2012 01:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mobile Suit Gundam SEED CE 73 Stargazer

So what do you guys think of Stargazer? I think it was a lot more better than it's parent series even though it's only very short. I think it's the only good anime to come out of the Seed franchise. Sven was a lot more interesting than Kira and his merry friends. Strike Noir was also one smexy Gundam. Animation was sweet and more put together. No recycling. It's pretty brutal too and even Gundam pilots can get owned by grunt suits. I think it captured the essence of the more serious, old school Gundam.

Plus dat ending theme:
    Last edited by Admiral Muffin; 02-09-2011 at 05:36 AM.

Senior Member ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Default Re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED CE 73 Stargazer

Personally? Stargazer was the best out of all the Gundam series I've seen - the characters were more human, the war was shown as it was with no censoring, the Gundams themselves were refined and most of all, the storyline was the best I have seen.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Decepticons Eva NERV Aquarius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2012 10:45 AM
    Pinole, California, United States, 107905739230377, Pinole, California
    Threads

Noir is awesome. Though it was the only suit that caught my eye. Still prefer original Duel/Buster and their pilots. Poor Blu Duel. Them Bcues. Sven is awesome enhanced too. He's my 2nd fave next to Stellar and followed by Clotho. Overall, I think Stargazer would overthrow Destiny. Flat out. It's just so underrated since its father series received so many negatives. It deserves better. And kudos to them tank driving people who managed to drive away them Ginns. That was awesome too.
    "I'll kill Zechs. That's my way of saying thanks." -Heero Yuy

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2014 12:34 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

Although this short ONA served as a promo to its side-story manga; C.E. 73 Delta ASTRAY, one of many ASTRAY titles and ultimately MSV merchandising line, it had some substance to it. Sven personality it's really depart from current SEED personality formula: angst teenager. Dark, anti-hero and do want a soldier do best, obey and execute his superior's order without any question. Although his back story flashback

he was a forced conscript to undergo pre-EXTENDED training minus drug recondition
    , in the end he still retain some part of his humanity.

As I said earlier in the official Gundam thread, the ONA intertwined with the major events in SEED Destiny. The ending follow suit with many Gundam relationships:

a Natural with a Coordinator
    which is a bit predictable and meh. It leaves a vague cliffhanger, no possibility of sequel which leaves the viewers to make assumption of what had happen in the end.

It's good watch, just too short and need to be expand or do a remake of sort.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information