AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Maid Sama VS Ouran High

Member takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2013 02:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Maid Sama VS Ouran High

Quote Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
    i'm sorry maid-sama D:

i choose ouran because i love how interesting the plot and characters are ^.^ they all bring something different to the show. it also is, as many people also said, a lot funnier than maid-sama and not as stereotypical >.<
    Awww I totaly agree! Thats another thing about Ouran, theres no other Manga/Anime like it out there. The characters are all so unique as well! I really love the story of Maid Sama and the characters... but I didnt laugh once and I was upto the 3rd volume and I found it repeating and boring... but thats me (*^_^*)
    Kyo - One of these days, I'll make you say sorry!
    Yuki - I'm sorry.
    Kyo - Dammit! That's not what I meant! Don't you have any shame?!
    Yuki - Yes, I am ashamed, to be seen with you, shouting in public.
    Kyo - Oh, thats it! We're taking this outside!!!!
    Yuki - We are outside, you stupid cat!
    (*^_^*) Gotta love Fruits Basket (*^_^*)

Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by takutolove View Post
    Awww I totaly agree! Thats another thing about Ouran, theres no other Manga/Anime like it out there. The characters are all so unique as well! I really love the story of Maid Sama and the characters... but I didnt laugh once and I was upto the 3rd volume and I found it repeating and boring... but thats me (*^_^*)
    truthfully, i think that's most everyone xD

Senior Member Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2013 03:37 PM
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Saracin PSN ID: Saracin651

Hmm, while I'll agree that Ouran, both the anime and manga, was funnier, I think all around Maid-sama is better by being a more complete series. There's more romance, Usui is more fleshed out. Even the side characters have a lot of personality and individuality.

The one thing that helps Ouran's anime a lot is that it got a dubbing job and it was pretty well casted overall, while Maid-sama is just being subbed over. I don't mind subtitles, but I like being able to enjoy everything that's happening on screen and it can be hard to do that when you're reading the bottom lol

Senior Member 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2011 07:31 PM
    Threads

Ouran But I also like Maid Sama very much

Junior Member LOoVeR C.c is on a distinguished road LOoVeR C.c's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads

HELLO TAKU-CHAN
    How are you..??!
    I wish you Okay..??!
    uumm...
    I Love anime Ouran High Host Club
    but anime Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
    I did not see it
    do you advise me to watch it..?
    What do you like it..??
    sorry i am asked very much
    goodbye

Junior Member Gigglepud is on a distinguished road Gigglepud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2011 04:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RitsukaSZ View Post
    ( Well, I doubt Usui and Tamaki are..but Haruhi and Misaki's personalities are almost the same )
    I actually don't think Misaki and Haruhi's personality is similar at all. Misaki is a stern boy-hater who can lash out her violence any minute, yet gets shy and adorable whenever there's a romantic mood. And yes, she's one of the Tsundere characters. But yet, Haruhi gives out that 'I don't really care' vibe, and she's kinda lazy in her looks as well. She's keeping her senses although she's around really crazy boys and she doesn't lash out at them, all she does is turn to the screen and break the fourth wall.

I personally prefer Ouran, as it was when I watched Ouran when I truly liked Anime in general. Ouran was also what convinced me Manga could be awesome too. As for the story line and all, I really liked how each of the characters (except Mori) has their own bad past and problems. While in Kaichou, we only know about Usui and Misaki's back story, and a little bit of Shintani's.

The humour itself is a great difference, I suppose. Because of the way the characters has been designed in Kaichou, the only people you can truly get humour from is Shintani and some really minor characters. As for Ouran, the idiocy of Tamaki & the twins itself can make you laugh non-stop, plus the way how Haruhi reacts, Kyoya's comments, Honey's "innocence" & Mori's silent "mmhm" makes really awesome humour.

And for those who haven't watched either of the show, I think you should watch it. Both are good.

Junior Member Mitsuki Koyama is on a distinguished road Mitsuki Koyama's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2011 09:21 AM
    Threads

Ouran High School Host Club!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so funny!!! Especial Tamaki's puppy dog eyes and bark and "mommy daddy and daughter Haruhi" lol

Member takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2013 02:04 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LOoVeR C.c View Post
    HELLO TAKU-CHAN
    How are you..??!
    I wish you Okay..??!
    uumm...
    I Love anime Ouran High Host Club
    but anime Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
    I did not see it
    do you advise me to watch it..?
    What do you like it..??
    sorry i am asked very much
    goodbye

Aw cute! ^///^
    Um, well I recomend it to anyone who likes Shoujo really. It's really popular and entertains a wide variaty. The drawings are very impressive and same with the dialouge. If you like Ouran im sure you'll like Kaichou Wa Maid Sama aswell! So I think you should give it a try! XD

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuki Koyama View Post
    Ouran High School Host Club!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so funny!!! Especial Tamaki's puppy dog eyes and bark and "mommy daddy and daughter Haruhi" lol
    Hahaha yes! My favourite line from Ouran is, 'Tamaki, stop growing Mushrooms in my cupboard.' Hahaha! And he has a sign on the cupboard saying MUSHROOM CUPBOARD! Hahha I love Ouran XD Very feel good Manga ^_^
    Kyo - One of these days, I'll make you say sorry!
    Yuki - I'm sorry.
    Kyo - Dammit! That's not what I meant! Don't you have any shame?!
    Yuki - Yes, I am ashamed, to be seen with you, shouting in public.
    Kyo - Oh, thats it! We're taking this outside!!!!
    Yuki - We are outside, you stupid cat!
    (*^_^*) Gotta love Fruits Basket (*^_^*)

Junior Member Rin0 is on a distinguished road Rin0's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2011 07:59 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
    i'm sorry maid-sama D:

i choose ouran because i love how interesting the plot and characters are ^.^ they all bring something different to the show. it also is, as many people also said, a lot funnier than maid-sama and not as stereotypical >.<
    Sory to say.
    For this i choose maid-sama.
    Thank You.

Senior Member Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts K-on Pick Black Cat Manekineko
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 11:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've never seen Ouran so I'd be biased. Anyway, I love Maid sama. Especially Usui. I've been praying for a second season. It's my favorite anime at the moment .

:SET BY ME:
    Requests are OPENMy Works Illuminated Spirits
    November Update for my Ebook Collection!
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive. -Bugs Bunny

Junior Member ♥Sakura Kiss♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Sakura Kiss♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Sakura Kiss♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Sakura Kiss♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Sakura Kiss♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Sakura Kiss♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Sakura Kiss♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Sakura Kiss♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Sakura Kiss♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Sakura Kiss♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Sakura Kiss♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Sakura Kiss♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2011 04:36 PM
    Threads

I absolutely love both but Ouran is a little funnier. I especially love the twins, they're awesome.

Junior Member Anime Luver 101 will become famous soon enough Anime Luver 101's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 05:28 PM
    Threads

Umm i love both but i have to say kaichou wa maid sama for 3 reasons!!
    3. because in ouran high there was no kiss
    2. because usui sama is waaaaaaaaay hotter than any of the guys in ouran high
    1. and last but not least kaichou wa maid sama has sooooooo much MOE

Member Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2011 11:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yukiihyou

I have to choose Maid-Sama, but I must admit, that I only watched 7 or 8 episodes of Ouran - I was too bored and could not watch it any further n_n"

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Right now I'll say maid-sama! but I haven't finished Ouran High yet
    Senjougahara Fascination

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 07:09 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtaku447 View Post

Ouran FTW.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess.....!

Quote Originally Posted by THMN101 View Post
    for me without a doubt would be Maid-sama, i watched it the whole time of its airing and loved it. i watched ouran soon after but didnt really care for it. then again, both animes had bad endings, so idk =3=

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yukiihyou View Post
    I have to choose Maid-Sama, but I must admit, that I only watched 7 or 8 episodes of Ouran - I was too bored and could not watch it any further n_n"
    ... Stop saying... those bad words! *cries *

Last edited by SuXrys; 09-06-2011 at 08:02 AM.

Ŝegar allt er hljótt, kviknar von
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pig Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2014 12:22 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

I second SuXrys.

Who could say no to this face?

Click image for larger version

Name:	tamaki.jpg
Views:	781
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	50270

Or this one?

Name:	honey4vt2.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	50271

Or these?

Name:	962ff7c09ac4f0_full.png
Views:	336
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	50272

Especially this one...

Name:	Images.jpeg
Views:	582
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	50274

SQUEE, NEKOZAWA, KAWAII~

...o.o

この壁の外の世界
    自分の目の前で
    見てみたい
    だから、最後の息まで
    たたかうよ

17. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I second SuXrys.
    Of course.
    They really have funny characters in Ouran High School.

Now everyone else........
    You have to redeem yourselves! Leave the dark side (the cake and the cookies is a lie!) before it's to late!
    Save your souls!

Member Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Of course.
    They really have funny characters in Ouran High School.

Now everyone else........
    You have to redeem yourselves! Leave the dark side (the cake and the cookies is a lie!) before it's to late!
    Save your souls!

haha I may watch Ouran again, but I don't quite get why all of you like it, since the first episodes seemed to be really boring q.q

Gil
    Mentioned
    1368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

haha I may watch Ouran again, but I don't quite get why all of you like it, since the first episodes seemed to be really boring q.q
    It's like this:
    The show is a little like Gintama. The first episodes can be a little slow but then you get into the serie and THEN YOU LOVE IT!!!

You will never want to leave the computer ever again
    thus this picture:

The last thing was a joke

----------------------

Now YOU, do your duty and watch Ouran High School!
    *points at @Yukiihyou *

Last edited by SuXrys; 09-06-2011 at 11:21 AM.

21. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I

*points at @Yukiihyou *

I will ... (at least I guess so xD)

Junior Member Kaniki has a brilliant future Kaniki has a brilliant future Kaniki has a brilliant future Kaniki has a brilliant future Kaniki has a brilliant future Kaniki has a brilliant future Kaniki has a brilliant future Kaniki has a brilliant future Kaniki has a brilliant future Kaniki has a brilliant future Kaniki has a brilliant future Kaniki's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2012 01:53 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LunaNoshi Steam ID: LunaNoshi

Maid-Sama!

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It's like this:
    The show is a little like Gintama. The first episodes can be a little slow but then you get into the serie and THEN YOU LOVE IT!!!

You will never want to leave the computer ever again
    thus this picture:

The last thing was a joke

----------------------

*points at @Yukiihyou *

*ATTENTION!* I watched Ouran (yesterday - up to episode 26).
    What I can say NOW is: There are more lovely and adorable characters in Ouran than in Maid Sama, but to me the end was pretty strange and exaggerated...
    I think both of the animes are lovely and funny, BUT there is no such man as USUI TAKUMI! He's like the perfect man, that every woman wants to marry *-* at least that goes for me and my sister haha :'D

Gil
    Mentioned
    1368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What I can say NOW is: There are more lovely and adorable characters in Ouran than in Maid Sama, but to me the end was pretty strange and exaggerated...
    I think both of the animes are lovely and funny, BUT there is no such man as USUI TAKUMI! He's like the perfect man, that every woman wants to marry *-* at least that goes for me and my sister haha :'D

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!! How can you!!??????!! Tamaki is much better! MUCH BETTER!

*cries over the fact that you guys do not understand the beauty of this world*
    Mommy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniki View Post
    Maid-Sama!

Buuuuuuuuooooooo!!!!! *thumbs down* PUNISHMENT!!
    grrrrr...

Last edited by SuXrys; 09-16-2011 at 09:16 PM.

26. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Junior Member Sgt. Frog has a brilliant future Sgt. Frog has a brilliant future Sgt. Frog has a brilliant future Sgt. Frog has a brilliant future Sgt. Frog has a brilliant future Sgt. Frog has a brilliant future Sgt. Frog has a brilliant future Sgt. Frog has a brilliant future Sgt. Frog has a brilliant future Sgt. Frog has a brilliant future Sgt. Frog has a brilliant future Sgt. Frog's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Frog
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 01:09 AM
    Threads

I would have to say Ouran High, even though I liked Maid-Sama! a lot too. Can't get enough of Renge's "OHOHOHOHOHO~" bursting out of the floor randomly. Tamaki's attitude peeved me at times

28. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Ŝegar allt er hljótt, kviknar von
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pig Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2014 12:22 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

Hrrrrmmmmm I suggest you read the manga of Ouran. The only reason the end of the anime was so exaggerated was because they cut it off, much like how Fruits Basket and the first series of InuYasha was.

So. Yeah. Go read it. DADDY WANTS YOU TO READ IT! D<

Name:	483211-lg_tamaki_6.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	50525

この壁の外の世界
    自分の目の前で
    見てみたい
    だから、最後の息まで
    たたかうよ

+ Reply to Thread