AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Maid Sama VS Ouran High

Member takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2013 02:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Maid Sama VS Ouran High

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama and Ouran High Host Club
    are quiet similar.
    Their stories are different, but they both involve lots of cosplaying and otakuing ^0^
    So I was wondering which do people prefer??? >w<
    Hmm.. I prefer Ouran cuz its funnier and theres more characters ^_^
    Which do you prefer??? X3

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Maid Sama VS Ouran High

I liked both, but if I must pick, I'd say Ouran was better in my opinion.

Ouran had a very funny and engaging storyline, and many characters there were very charismatic and unique.

Maid-sama had a not-bad plot, but the characters were just too stereotypical. A tsundere girl, a kuudere guy, and overused blushings...

Senior Member Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Dice D8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: someone1489

I really enjoyed Ouran. I tried to watch Maid-sama but I never finished.

Member takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove has a brilliant future takutolove's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awww I agree with both of you!!! Yeah the Ouran boys (and Haruhi) are all very unigue! XD
    I do like Maid Sama... but yeah all the characters are just so steriotypical (big word *0*)

And its kinda boring.... and im getting sick of the repeating sleaze scenes by Usui... >.<
    Ohhh and Kusuke I love your avatar!!! That L cover was my laptop background for soooo long ^_^

And Animeyay yours is cute to! >w< (Even though I dont read or watch Naruto XP)
    Kyo - One of these days, I'll make you say sorry!
    Yuki - I'm sorry.
    Kyo - Dammit! That's not what I meant! Don't you have any shame?!
    Yuki - Yes, I am ashamed, to be seen with you, shouting in public.
    Kyo - Oh, thats it! We're taking this outside!!!!
    Yuki - We are outside, you stupid cat!
    (*^_^*) Gotta love Fruits Basket (*^_^*)

Senior Member Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Dice D8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by takutolove View Post
    Awww I agree with both of you!!! Yeah the Ouran boys (and Haruhi) are all very unigue! XD
    I do like Maid Sama... but yeah all the characters are just so steriotypical (big word *0*)

And its kinda boring.... and im getting sick of the repeating sleaze scenes by Usui... >.<
    Ohhh and Kusuke I love your avatar!!! That L cover was my laptop background for soooo long ^_^

I enjoyed the Ouran characters. They were unique enough for me to find them amusing.
    I liked the first couple of scenes with Usui (especially the throwing and catching one), but after awhile it was a bit repetitive.
    Haha, yours is better, I LOVE moving avatars, and that one is particularly awesome. The rain suits L.

Junior Member MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2011 09:56 AM
    Threads

Ouran, of course! =)) The Ouran is sooo funny XD

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

7. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kusuke View Post
    I enjoyed the Ouran characters. They were unique enough for me to find them amusing.
    I liked the first couple of scenes with Usui (especially the throwing and catching one), but after awhile it was a bit repetitive.
    Haha, yours is better, I LOVE moving avatars, and that one is particularly awesome. The rain suits L.
    Awww thanks! ^_^
    I didnt make it btw... I found it on PhotoBucket XD
    I wouldnt be smart enough to make something like that hahah >w<
    Yuki - I'm sorry.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

If you can recognize it as someone from Naruto, I'm happy! =)

Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Dice D8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Awww thanks! ^_^
    I didnt make it btw... I found it on PhotoBucket XD
    I wouldnt be smart enough to make something like that hahah >w<
    See, if you made it it would be cool, but the fact that you have something so awesome is good enough for me. XD

P.S. I didn't make mine either. :P

When faced with an existence so great, one becomes blind to everything and experiences only fear...

人は平等ではない。不平等は悪ではない。平等は悪だ。そう、人は差別されるためにある。だからこそ人は争い 、競い合い、そこに進歩が生まれる。 

Junior Member atonement is on a distinguished road atonement's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2012 08:20 AM
    Threads

I enjoyed Kaichou Wa Maid Sama. The main character has a strong personality and the second character Usui is mysterious and also funny. He balances the anime sort of. I find it very interesting.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hahaha cute!!!! ^_^
    Actually, im getting the first Naruto from the library! Im kinda excited, cuz im gonna be reading one of the most popular mangas ever written (*^_^*)

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

Hahaha yeah I kinda new that XP I love Death Note though! Its so cool! XD

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Hahaha yeah I kinda new that XP I love Death Note though! Its so cool! XD
    Yuki - I'm sorry.

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Double Bento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like both;
    but if I have to chose I'll go with Kaichou Wa Maid Sama ^^; I just like the character better, and I love the chibi~trio ^^

Junior Member TheOtaku447 has a brilliant future TheOtaku447 has a brilliant future TheOtaku447 has a brilliant future TheOtaku447 has a brilliant future TheOtaku447 has a brilliant future TheOtaku447 has a brilliant future TheOtaku447 has a brilliant future TheOtaku447 has a brilliant future TheOtaku447 has a brilliant future TheOtaku447 has a brilliant future TheOtaku447 has a brilliant future TheOtaku447's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2011 02:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ceejay-77

Ouran FTW.

Senior Member YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 04:49 AM
    Threads

I'm gonna say Ouran at this point cos I still haven't watched Maid-Sama! as of yet ^^

Senior Member soifong_fan is infamous around these parts soifong_fan is infamous around these parts soifong_fan is infamous around these parts soifong_fan is infamous around these parts soifong_fan's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Bleach Urahara Hat Bleach Kon Bleach Ichigo Mask
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2011 11:42 PM
    Threads

i go with maid sama i don't know Ouran High

Senior Member Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cleaning Spray Photoshop Watermelon
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hurm,let's see..
    I'd say both then, cuz both of them are funny and hilarious (=w=)b
    At first, I like Kaichou wa maid sama bcuz of Misaki's personality and Usui's a.k.a Perverted Alien
    It's quite funny seeing them together xD
    Ouran high, got the same kind of personality ( Well, I doubt Usui and Tamaki are..but Haruhi and Misaki's personalities are almost the same )
    well, I started watching Ouran highschool a few days ago and I didn't noe it was this funny till I watch it! X'D

Last edited by Xanfiore; 03-24-2011 at 02:37 AM.

Pirate Queen Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Photoshop Mic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2012 11:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: avril4e

I haven't watched Maid-sama yet...But Ouran is a GR8 anime
    Every character is funny & has it own stories!
    I personally like the events that happen' in the episodes when someone slipps on a banana scale!
    Visit and join my AF family
    Set by me|Member of Illuminated spirits| Requests are open

Member marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear has a brilliant future marsbear's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2011 12:05 PM
    Threads

Ouran.

Like takutolove, I choose Ouran because of its humor and bigger cast of characters. More laughs, more characters to like -- more enjoyable. I also appreciate Haruhi's personality better than I do Misaki's.

Member Solstice Nightx has a reputation beyond repute Solstice Nightx has a reputation beyond repute Solstice Nightx has a reputation beyond repute Solstice Nightx has a reputation beyond repute Solstice Nightx has a reputation beyond repute Solstice Nightx has a reputation beyond repute Solstice Nightx has a reputation beyond repute Solstice Nightx has a reputation beyond repute Solstice Nightx has a reputation beyond repute Solstice Nightx has a reputation beyond repute Solstice Nightx has a reputation beyond repute Solstice Nightx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Clannad Botan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2012 08:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Solstice Nightx XFIRE ID: Jmanzerono Steam ID: thmn101

for me without a doubt would be Maid-sama, i watched it the whole time of its airing and loved it. i watched ouran soon after but didnt really care for it. then again, both animes had bad endings, so idk =3=

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Senior Member YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 04:49 AM
    Threads

Let's hope that Ouran gets a second season at some point ^^

Senior Member catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Ferrari 456 GT2 Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2014 08:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like maid sama better cause I haven't yet watched ouran high school host club

Junior Member awayfromhome has a reputation beyond repute awayfromhome has a reputation beyond repute awayfromhome has a reputation beyond repute awayfromhome has a reputation beyond repute awayfromhome has a reputation beyond repute awayfromhome has a reputation beyond repute awayfromhome has a reputation beyond repute awayfromhome has a reputation beyond repute awayfromhome has a reputation beyond repute awayfromhome has a reputation beyond repute awayfromhome has a reputation beyond repute awayfromhome's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2011 08:42 AM
    Threads

If you guys are after a good ending of Ouran High, why not read the manga instead of relying on anime?

I haven't watched Maid sama wet, but Ouran High is sure a good anime.

Junior Member MidnightShadow20 has a reputation beyond repute MidnightShadow20 has a reputation beyond repute MidnightShadow20 has a reputation beyond repute MidnightShadow20 has a reputation beyond repute MidnightShadow20 has a reputation beyond repute MidnightShadow20 has a reputation beyond repute MidnightShadow20 has a reputation beyond repute MidnightShadow20 has a reputation beyond repute MidnightShadow20 has a reputation beyond repute MidnightShadow20 has a reputation beyond repute MidnightShadow20 has a reputation beyond repute MidnightShadow20's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 06:28 PM
    Threads

Ouran ftw.

Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    Threads

i'm sorry maid-sama D:

i choose ouran because i love how interesting the plot and characters are ^.^ they all bring something different to the show. it also is, as many people also said, a lot funnier than maid-sama and not as stereotypical >.<

Junior Member rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2011 10:38 PM
    Threads

I'm not a huge fan of the Ouran anime but the manga is sooo cuute. I like Maid-sama a lot too. :3 Hmmm... I think I like Haruhi more in Ouran but I like Usui more in Maid Sama. D: I shall combine them into Ouran Maid Host Council LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information