AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [REQ]B.D.A Songs [Romaji+English]

Member clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2012 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default [REQ]B.D.A Songs [Romaji+English]

Hello~
    I'm back!!!

and again...
    with some requests~

But now,
    I'm going to reduce my request thread,

*1 thread for at least 2 song request*

now for the song!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SONG DESCRIPTION

Title: Kanashimi Hybrid
    Singer: MEIKO
    Producer: NamonakiP (B.D.A)
    *Original Lyric Link*

Please do the request~
    Thanks ^^
    "Ah... what a world we live in..."

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Default Re: [REQ]B.D.A Songs [Romaji+English]

Ooh Meiko! =D I'll take it.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Kanashimi Hybrid

What do you know, MEIKO's not dead...

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Kanashimi Hybrid

What do you know, MEIKO's not dead...
    *Gasp* Of course she's not! xD She might be my favourite vocaloid, apart from Gakupo. Lol.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Haha, I was only half serious, of course. MEIKO sings really good duets with KAITO, provided that the P (調教師) is skilled. 仕事してP, for example, is the master of 年長組 (MEIKO + KAITO; since they're the oldest, they are referred to as that.)

Gakupo, though? I don't know... He doesn't get as much attention, just like MEIKO, but he also rarely teams up with others, except in natsuP's y@0!-themed songs.

Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2020 12:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Senevir PSN ID: Senevir Steam ID: Senevir

yaoi? .... fufufu....

And 仕事してP seriously works wonders! =0 shu-t is another great MEIKO handler. I should do some more of his songs soon... now I'm in a MEIKO mood again^^
    And you'll never believe this animeyay! I went to put some of the xxxHoLiC songs I've translated on my USB and.... they were gone! =0 I looked for them everywhere and couldn't find them. Eventually I found them.... in the trash bin!!!! O_o I don't know how they got there but I was freaking otu! What if I had deleted them?!XD

Come and join me in FFXIV.
    Gaia Data Centre (Valefor) ~ Senevir Vae'talhrin | Chaos Data Centre (Omega) ~ Myrrh'a Afhkaar
    Elemental Data Centre (Atomos) ~ Kharsarnai Khrui | Mana Data Centre (Masamune) ~ Gakuto Ren

Have a lyrics request? Feel free to ask. Specialty - Vocaloid and other doujin music.
    Subject to availability.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Whew...... At least you found them before you deleted them!
    That's a big relief!!!! Gotta be more careful.

Member clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15 has much to be proud of clarissa15's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2012 08:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Another song to be requested~

SONG DESCRIPTION:
    Title: Wig Wining Shot
    Singer: MEIKO
    Producer: NamonakiP (B.D.A)
    *Original Lyric*

Please do my request~ ^^
    Thank you
    "Ah... what a world we live in..."

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Haha, I was only half serious, of course. MEIKO sings really good duets with KAITO, provided that the P (調教師) is skilled. 仕事してP, for example, is the master of 年長組 (MEIKO + KAITO; since they're the oldest, they are referred to as that.)

Gakupo, though? I don't know... He doesn't get as much attention, just like MEIKO, but he also rarely teams up with others, except in natsuP's y@0!-themed songs.
    Wow, now you're gonna get me hung up on 仕事してP. Just wait--heh.

Yeah, that's true. His voice is nice though. :3 Still don't like the cat ears! Haha.

@clarissa15: I'll take the romaji. (:

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

モン~だいですね。

There's this whole part of written text due to there being a running storyline behind the song all along...something like this:

(ナモ「っち!しつこい奴らだ!」)

(マスターいつもの頼む。)
    (また追われてたのかい?)
    (っち!このエロサイトめ!)
    (あんたソレばっかだな...)

(ちょっと失礼。)
    (はい、お宝ゲットだぜー)
    (お...おまえ何モンだあぁあぁ!!)

...and there's a whole lot more. I dunno if it would turn out well if there wasn't a video, so...suggestions? (The roles of the characters that say these lines are suspect as well.)

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

You have to obvious options...

1. You can choose to be lazy and ignore those texts completely.

2. You can choose to be diligent and include all of them, kinda like this song I did. You can just put down the roles and I'll color-code them later when I add my translation.

So yea, it's up to you. If you choose to just ignore them completely, it'll save work for me as well, but if you're all for the sake of completion, then go ahead and include all.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Aww, heck...I'll just put down everything, because I feel that the song'd be missing a whole lot of plot if those parts were missing. :3 Srsly though, I still don't know who those people are.

I'm starting to like the song quite a bit, though the vocals may not be too good.
    Last edited by Rei; 02-12-2011 at 01:07 AM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Wig Wining Shot

How should I put this...? The actual lyrics kinda suck, and can be ignored completely. The texts in the background are what make the song worthwhile and interesting. Apparently it's only one of the songs in a story series, but I was too lazy to look up more information.

That was some painful editing, as I had to go to the actual PV to see (and sometimes guess from the context) who exactly says which line(s)... I think I'm done for the day. =.=

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

That-- that was-- torture. Sorry for the extra editing you had to do to the romaji. At least it's done now. ^^"
    Last edited by Rei; 02-14-2011 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Spelling. >_> Flukey spacebar.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

Apparently it's only one of the songs in a story series, but I was too lazy to look up more information.
    Well, I wouldn't really know because I'm an incredibly classy person who certainly doesn't find this series a terrible guilty pleasure or anything. But I have heard rumors that the series begins with Spy ga Oppai, followed by Double Snipe and Fake, and that this is a prequel. Basically it's about a sexy cyborg spy ("Yoshie", a.k.a. Meiko) who falls in love with a rival spy (Yasuo). Or so I've heard.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Before I get to my main point, thank you for the info bp. お詳しいですねぇ。 o.O;

Now my main point: Gaaaaaaaahhhh! Why must you!? Someone might start requesting all those songs.
    その場合、ブルーペンギンにちゃんと責任を取っていただこう。

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Now my main point: Gaaaaaaaahhhh! Why must you!? Someone might start requesting all those songs.
    その場合、ブルーペンギンにちゃんと責任を取っていただこう。
    Even without someone requesting them, I'm probably gonna do them. So many vocaloid songs, so little time...they'll go on my list.

On a side note, doesn't Yasuo look like KAITO?

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Except that as soon as you put them up, I'm gonna feel obliged to translate them, since I'm a perfectionist who can't leave any song in a series untranslated. (It's either they are all left untranslated or they are all translated.)

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    On a side note, doesn't Yasuo look like KAITO?
    YES! Glad I wasn't the only one who thought he had a resemblance to KAITO! =)

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Except that as soon as you put them up, I'm gonna feel obliged to translate them, since I'm a perfectionist who can't leave any song in a series untranslated. (It's either they are all left untranslated or they are all translated.)
    Let's go all the way, then. (: But wait, not all of them would go under the MEIKO section, right? There's bound to be some under multiple vocaloids, which kinda splits the series up. I just saw a MEIKOxLuka back there.

YES! Glad I wasn't the only one who thought he had a resemblance to KAITO! =)
    The blue hair and stuff. x3 I'd like that better than Miku and KAITO, lol.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2020 12:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Senevir PSN ID: Senevir Steam ID: Senevir

Hikarin is.... lost *falls over*

Come and join me in FFXIV.
    Gaia Data Centre (Valefor) ~ Senevir Vae'talhrin | Chaos Data Centre (Omega) ~ Myrrh'a Afhkaar
    Elemental Data Centre (Atomos) ~ Kharsarnai Khrui | Mana Data Centre (Masamune) ~ Gakuto Ren

Have a lyrics request? Feel free to ask. Specialty - Vocaloid and other doujin music.
    Subject to availability.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I guess...watch the video?

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

Aww, I would've done the translations. But maybe it's better not to have that kind of stain on my reputation. XD

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@Riichan: You're trying to tell me that not all the songs from that series would go under the same section?!?!?! After I just mentioned I must have things in perfect order??

@bluepenguin: I thought I said I was holding you responsible. At least help with one or two. >.>

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@animeyay: Yeah, but what are we gonna do with those that have MEIKO and some other recognizable vocaloid? I wish we could just stick them all under the MEIKO section too...

@bluepenguin: Are those all the songs in the series?

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

It'll depend on several factors. If the other Vocaloid(s) sing a good portion of the melody, then we really should put the songs under the Multiple Vocaloid section, but if the other Vocaloid(s) only have the harmony or very few lines, then it's really not stretching it so much to just say it's by MEIKO. However, if only one song is in the Multiple Vocaloid section, while the rest is under MEIKO, then it's kinda pointless to do the split.

I don't feel like go looking up/researching every single song right now, so just put them under whichever section you see fit. When I translate them, I'll abuse humbly exercise my admin duty and reassign them if I see the need.

Ugh, this is exactly the kind of side projects that always get me sidetracked. I'm supposed to be working on Sound Horizon's Roman album right now... (*ehem bluepenguin you're reading this, too, right? @.@)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information