AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WoW Cataclysm

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default WoW Cataclysm

Oke the tittle says it all. State your opinion on the new content and such.
    Here is mine.
    First of all I play a warrior http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADzer/simple theres a link to me. I better say I played a warrior. I stoped playing WoW a month ago.
    Oke so the whole new idea of 5 more lvls is ok yea you gotta expand on lvls etc. They did the new zones very very well. I enjoyed leveling a lot. The old zones got revamped and they look great. Also new quests in old zones are awesome and finally after 6 years or such they changed acording to the old quests you did. ZIIING!
    The whole PvE content is awesome. Instances are as hard as they were in vanila. When you do a HC now you are really doing a frigin HC. You wipe like idiots on trash because the someone didn't CC on time or someone broke CC or they steped into the fire etc. They made every mistake HURT like hell! Which is something I strongly support. It is a shock tho after all the Lich King trolololololol faceroling this is a huge punch in the mouth for players.
    Ok now PvP yes well that section of WoW is completely DESTROYED! Classes are facing such unbalance now that its INSANE! I for example play a fury warrior in PvP. Let me say I can global ANYTHING in a couple of seconds! WTF? The gods of PvP are warriors and mages now I mean I've seen over 2k rated team consisted of warrior/mage! I mean come on? Even 2 warriors started obliterating everything that moves! This game is getting so unbalanced its not even funny! Then they start nerfing all the core abilities of classes. To top it all they are pretty much homogenizing them all. Nearly every class has an interupt now, a silence a disarm a this a that WTF there is no more unique class system nowadays!

Shesh well thats my wall of text that is criting people around. If you read it cool thanks and I hope to see some other peoples opinions too. Don't want to be the only QQuer and ranter about it. >_>;
    Last edited by Brewmaster; 02-06-2011 at 07:00 PM.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    What do I do in my free time?In my free time I'm being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.
    Favorite drink?Heineken ftw!
    I don't brawl but be careful I might bite...

Was called Forsaken One once...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information