AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Given a chance, who in AF would you like to date in Valentine's day?

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Given a chance, who in AF would you like to date in Valentine's day?

Quote Originally Posted by Aiacos View Post
    Forever Alone :<
    Shira, you should know I'd go out on a V-day date with you! Come on now!

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Given a chance, who in AF would you like to date in Valentine's day?

Quote Originally Posted by marvelangga View Post
    Haha. The moment of truth. We know that in AF, you always come across with gals and guys in threads, blogs, visitor messages, chats, and so on, and somehow, made friends with some. And along many conversations or encounters, some would reach a point of mutual understanding. Some fell in love at the first sight of the profile pic or avatar or even signature. Whatever the case, the feeling of urge of talking to them everyday is undeniable, and some may say that their life would be empty if they would not see them within a day--online. So to make this rather long introduction short, I would like to know if Given a chance, who in AF would you like to date in Valentine's day?

To further boost the excitement, everyone is encouraged to hide the names of their crush(es) in spoiler tags! So, let the games begin! XD
    Gotta hand'le it to you bro.....there are so many answers that crack me up
    you really can make some pretty cool posts!
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Favorite A Duck Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm...

Ellxeeva ^^

Or maybe Infinita.
    Fascinated by the rain, influenced by the wind. Adventure for fun.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Given a chance to spend some time talking to people I think would be a great conversationalist? Sure.

Dr.McDoom and Eris

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay.. okay.. I'm posting it before I get beat with a pop-sickle stick. ^///^
    (can't get spoiler working so... um.. yeah.. It's the starfish loving Sigma but he already has a Valentine this year so it's fine. Have fun.. *runs for the hills*
    Last edited by ELR; 02-11-2011 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Error
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Junior Member Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso is just really nice Lotha Cryso's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2011 09:52 PM
    Threads

roses are red,
    violets are blue (but theyre not, they purple)
    honey is sweet
    just like you

whoever would want me as there valintine
    Last edited by Lotha Cryso; 02-12-2011 at 11:44 AM.
    Ease of life in which you may think is fine but really be that behind every wall there is someone trying to reach out to you. You'll never know if it is in a good way or bad way if you continue to run like that.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, really good question. There are alot of pretty cool gals on here. Course, most of the ones I message are already spoken for though. But if we are on a "hypathical" (spelling???) here, then I'd say mimichan1000, hehe.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well since this is still in here, then:

I would date these lovely ladies: Aleyna, Ellxeeva, akira.yuki and Howl's Mistress.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

VD is over here, but totally Eris.
    She seems pretty classy and might be fun to tease a little in person.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 07:31 AM
    Threads

Forever Alone

Who'd go out with a gentleman, that's so sick!
    Heeey!

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All the members I would say don't come around here anymore.
    -TWM-

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Wing Man View Post
    All the members I would say don't come around here anymore.
    Oh, like BlueFox, eh?
    Ah, most of the one's on here I even talk to are WAY too young for me.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

^Good point.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know. I don't even know who at AF is 18 or older in real life.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamer555 View Post
    SO true.. *nods*

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamer555 View Post
    well +/- 3 yrs is always a good limit.

as for who, i'd go with anyone who'd accept.

marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Oh yeah, it's back... *evil laughter* ahhh, the old times....
    Last edited by marvelangga; 02-14-2012 at 01:56 AM.

Senior Member RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Vader Lighter Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2012 09:28 AM
    Threads

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

I don't judge anyone on their preference and consider myself open minded. So Id take ya out Rescuecat...its all in fun. Plus nobody picked me...*hangs head in shame*

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Totally.

Tintallë Elentári, Dark Butterfly and KawaiiAi.

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dunno. Everyone I guess. XD

marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraKiss13 View Post
    I dunno. Everyone I guess. XD
    Harem is not acceptable. Please choose your partner.

23. Likes Arrisu, SakuraKiss13 liked this post
    Senior Member KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Photoshop 025 - Pikachu Ferrari Aurea
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 12:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: xKhanie Steam ID: khaniexlove

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Totally.

Tintallë Elentári, Dark Butterfly and KawaiiAi.
    BEST FRANN. <3 Aww. (:

Anyways. I would pick...

LittleMomo, Tatty and Daken. (:

Signature by Daken // Requests {OPEN}

GFX THREAD | ILLUMINATED SPIRITS | TUMBLR

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on."
    ~Robert Frost

Senior Member illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Art Tools
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 04:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: iLLyNada

LINSANNNIITTTTYYYYYYYY inspiration to us azns playing ball

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha. Hm.

You're all too donkeying old. So no.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

27. Likes battousai_ryuu, Arrisu, KawaiiAi liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information