AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Girls, what do you not like about guys?

Senior Member Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 04:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Girls, what do you not like about guys?

Why can't guys post? Homosexuals and bi's have a right too!
    Anyways, I don't like how dense a guy can be. No matter how obvious the hints are, they just don't get the subtlety of things :/
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    Website|Deviantart
    Msn, email, icq, Facebook? Ask

Junior Member Boo888 is on a distinguished road Boo888's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2011 01:22 PM
    Threads

Turn-offs:

-Low self-esteem/confidence. I've delt with a guy like that before. Not fun. It was annoying having to reassure him all the time. He was like a girl! Whining about how ugly he was and how he has no friends... *gag*

-Flirts. I don't take flirts seriously.

-B.O. Yeah, bad body odor is not sexy... Not exactly something I want to smell when I'm hugging or cuddling with someone...

-Unfaithfulness. Duh.

-Flaky

-A total jerk when he's with his friends.

-A total pothead and/or drunk. If the guy gets high and/or drunk everyday... they're pretty much a loser in my book. :/

-Sexist. I've delt with a guy like that too... -_-'

To be clear, I'm NOT saying that ALL guys are like this. Just stating some of my personal turn-offs.
    Last edited by Boo888; 02-24-2011 at 02:41 AM.

3. Likes ╬Karami Mew~Meow, John Watson liked this post
    Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol the gals above me pretty much said it.
    But just to answer it myself, I don't like a guy if ...
    -too flirty
    -always thinking about sex, and worrying about not getting laid -.-
    -don't have good manners and not polite
    -doesn't know how to get along with other people
    -always against what I'm into; not in a jokingly manner
    -abusive [heeell no. if anything, I'll be the man of us both XD hahah]
    -disrespectful
    -unfaithful
    -fake
    -controlling
    -doesn't think of the future crap and not passionate about anything
    -makes me feel like crap and discourages me
    -doesn't know how to have fun
    etc
    Last edited by ╬Karami Mew~Meow; 05-15-2011 at 04:12 PM.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

5. Likes Capitán liked this post
    Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Way too lazy to make a list, so I guess this pretty much says it (I found this from a post in a random livejournal, and had to edit it for profanity):

Because you don't want women (or anyone else) to think there's anything "wrong" with you ... lol, also at the "Alpha Male"; If you do this and think it makes you an "Alpha Male", you're most likely nowhere even close.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 05-18-2011 at 06:16 PM.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Immaturity
    The inability to make a move first (no confidence pretty much)
    Derp.

8. Likes Capitán liked this post
    つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really hate smoking, drinking and swearing.
    Along with a bunch of other stuff mentioned in this thread. Miiight add more later, but a lot of people have said things and I feel I'll just be repeating them.

EDIT:

Alright. I hate it when some guys are as dramatic and insecure as the stereotypical teenage girl.
    It really bugs me. No, you are not fat/ugly/etc. No, people do not hate you.
    And really. Why do I always get them when their girlfriends break up with them saying, "I want her back soooo bad!" and has to talk about them constantly. Leave me along, I don't want to hear about it.
    Seriously, I don't have any couple drama in my life for a reason. I can't take it right now and I know it. Why are you bringing it to me?

Oh, and this applies in every sort of way. Not just a relationship.
    I hate it when some guys use me to get what they want/to other girls.
    Especially when they're trying to get other girls. What the heck? I mean so little to you that you feel as though you can just use me to get to the girl you like and then never talk to me about anything else?
    Yeah, I'm a human being as well.

Something that really bugs me.
    When some guys say, "Oh, you shouldn't wear so much makeup." Or, "Why are you always dressing up and taking so long to try and look nice? It's a waste of time."
    Then they call girls ugly or unattractive. It makes me wonder if they know that the girls are mainly trying to get the attention of guys.

And if they're dressed like, "Sluts" They don't want to be called "Sluts." They just want to be noticed. Maybe it's not the best way, but it works better than dressing comfortably and not having anyone talk to you.

One last thing for the moment.
    Those guys who act as though all the generalities and stereotypes about girls are true.
    They're not.

I've also never dragged a guy around me clothes shopping in my life. I've followed a guy around to every shop in the mall as he's looked at clothes, not buying anything, but I've never made them wait for me.

Last edited by *Tsuki*; 05-18-2011 at 08:38 PM.

Senior Member ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2011 11:22 PM
    Threads

I read this thread... and I gotta say, women are the worst liars. lol.
    They say all this stuff, but end up dating jerks anyway.

11. Thanks brolyx74 thanked for this post
    Likes Chigumi liked this post
    Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ryoga-kun View Post
    I read this thread... and I gotta say, women are the worst liars. lol.
    They say all this stuff, but end up dating jerks anyway.
    Yea, a lot of women date men (or boys) who at first seem to be nice, but transform into instant douches (the 'ole bait and switch). I am not sure how that makes them "liars", but okay.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 05-18-2011 at 09:19 PM.

13. Thanks ╬Karami Mew~Meow thanked for this post
    Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Yea, a lot of women date men (or boys) who at first seem to be nice, but transform into instant douches (the 'ole bait and switch). I am not sure how that makes them "liars", but okay.
    I would say that applies as much to men as it does to women, but that's just me.

In any case, if one is going to go into a relationship with their cards close to the vest and not really being themselves, what's the point of it all?

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

15. Thanks Token Black Guy thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    I would say that applies as much to men as it does to women, but that's just me.

In any case, if one is going to go into a relationship with their cards close to the vest and not really being themselves, what's the point of it all?
    Very true indeed, but I included only the case of guys doing it because the thread is about what guys do that women do not like.

But other than that, yes.

Senior Member ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually most of us guys can see that the guy is a douche from a mile away. It baffles me how some girls just can't see it when it's so obvious.
    For some reason older girls and women liked me so I never actually went out with anyone the same age as me so I was happy being friends with them. They always talked to me about what kind of guy they wanted (and I could name a few that would fit the description really well), but they always over looked them and went for the douche bags.
    I guess at the end of the day I guess biology wins... It's the guy who's most likely to sleep around (therefore spread his seed, if you will) that fits the bill as being the most suitable for mating.

As for us guys, we're pretty honest about the whole thing. We want a hot or cute woman. Or women.

Member EmoBunny has a reputation beyond repute EmoBunny has a reputation beyond repute EmoBunny has a reputation beyond repute EmoBunny has a reputation beyond repute EmoBunny has a reputation beyond repute EmoBunny has a reputation beyond repute EmoBunny has a reputation beyond repute EmoBunny has a reputation beyond repute EmoBunny has a reputation beyond repute EmoBunny has a reputation beyond repute EmoBunny has a reputation beyond repute EmoBunny's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2011 06:34 PM
    Threads

I don't like it how some guys are flirty even when they have a girlfriend and/or they are around her at the time.
    I also dislike how some can control women to get sexual pleasures.
    Also some can be not passionate at all about his girlfriend, making her a joke around all of his friends.
    I don't like how some can be dense and/or are liars.
    >.<

Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The man of your dreams is the guy you're not interested in.

20. Likes ╬Karami Mew~Meow liked this post
    Senior Member Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu has a reputation beyond repute Vaishu's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Systems Xbox 360 Controller Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2016 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate these guys who act smart,show off their arms and think they are much superior
    than girls.I hate it when they complain about girls taking long to dress[dosen't mean I support those
    who take forever and drive the guys crazy].
    I donno why girls take so long to dress as I'm a girl and take 10 minutes to dress,each for their own^^
    I don't like these guys who say they love you and flirt with your friend[are they using us to get to them?]
    I don't like guys who think its cool to smoke,drink and consume drugs.
    This is my short and yet long list~_~

Awesome signature made by Ωmega:3
    ~Pizza is bae~

Junior Member brad12 is infamous around these parts brad12 is infamous around these parts brad12 is infamous around these parts brad12 is infamous around these parts brad12 is infamous around these parts brad12 is infamous around these parts brad12 is infamous around these parts brad12 is infamous around these parts brad12 is infamous around these parts brad12 is infamous around these parts brad12 is infamous around these parts brad12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2011 04:28 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: brad12

Garls only wanna money......Nothing beyond that.

learn japanese

katakana
    Last edited by brad12; 05-19-2011 at 04:30 AM.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For the majority, I suppose that's true.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Speaking on behalf of some of the guys on this board; some of these things you're listing like immaturity, overly flirtatious, being stereotypical, etc, are not exclusive to males.

~♥~ Pegasister ~♥~ Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts PPG Buttercup PPG Bubbles PPG Blossom
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 02:39 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't like how fickle women are.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Footed Booby View Post
    I don't like how fickle women are.
    This is a thread about "Girls, what do you not like about guys?".

~♥~ Pegasister ~♥~ Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's the difference?

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's the difference?
    "Girls, what do you not like about guys?" = thread where girls talk about what they don't like about guys
    "Guys, what do you not like about girls?" = thread you should create if you'd like to talk about what annoys you about girls
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 05-19-2011 at 05:08 PM.

29. Likes Corllean liked this post
    Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's the difference?
    hmmm, noob or troll. not sure yet. Must observe more

Junior Member LelouchX is on a distinguished road LelouchX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2011 06:40 PM
    Threads

How they're so oblivious and try so hard to 'fit in'.

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha. I've been coming to anime forum since it was Tux. o_O Fitting in has never really been my gig, and I'm often mis-labeled as a troll...

^ All of that is exactly what I don't like about women.

Member Malai Chan has a reputation beyond repute Malai Chan has a reputation beyond repute Malai Chan has a reputation beyond repute Malai Chan has a reputation beyond repute Malai Chan has a reputation beyond repute Malai Chan has a reputation beyond repute Malai Chan has a reputation beyond repute Malai Chan has a reputation beyond repute Malai Chan has a reputation beyond repute Malai Chan has a reputation beyond repute Malai Chan has a reputation beyond repute Malai Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2011 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha. I've been coming to anime forum since it was Tux. o_O Fitting in has never really been my gig, and I'm often mis-labeled as a troll...

^ All of that is exactly what I don't like about women.
    It depends,if you behave like a troll,you'll be mistaken AS one.Dosen't matter girl OR boy!

Signature made by self^_^;

Closed Thread

Thread Information