AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chiichanny's Art Thread

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Chiichanny's Art Thread

Heya guys!
    here is a taster of some of my work!
    please enjoy ^^

EDIT:

i should prolly explain my work a bit and where i started!, i started getting into manga fully when i was 13, i loved to draw and mainly did fan art at that point, once i hit 15 i started making my own characters, i was still crap at it even then XD
    Work from when i was 16 you may laugh at it, i do XD
    but from then one, i seeked alot of critisizm and by a year later i improved by a hell of alot!
    Here is a timeline of my work so you can get a better idea of how i progressed.
    and it leads on to today where lately i havnt been drawing as much but i want to improve even more, i just need to get out of my art slump XD

im a British artist if you are wondering where i am from.
    ^^

Please enjoy!
    Let me know what you think and il soon post more!, thank you!

Its nice to meet you!~

Junior Member nai.a_ana has a brilliant future nai.a_ana has a brilliant future nai.a_ana has a brilliant future nai.a_ana has a brilliant future nai.a_ana has a brilliant future nai.a_ana has a brilliant future nai.a_ana has a brilliant future nai.a_ana has a brilliant future nai.a_ana has a brilliant future nai.a_ana has a brilliant future nai.a_ana has a brilliant future nai.a_ana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 08:13 AM
    Threads

Your arts are fantastic , My favorite is this " http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...1&d=1276199002 " thank you I hope see more of your jobs ))))

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^ that's Koboshi. It's really good I have a lot of favorites, you are very talented ^^ there are so many cute ones, I like the style you use.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Most of them are all right. But be careful, sometimes your character's heads and bodies turn out a little flat, and it makes them look squashed, if you know what I mean.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

thank you everyone for the comments and feedback
    and about the flat heads... im not sure what you mean ^^;
    maype its just the way i draw things, everyone had thier own style.

anywho ive dug through my DA and found a bundle more to share!
    ^^

some of the stuff is old, well alot of it is from last year XD
    the last one is something i have been working on this year, its Kobato! =D

Its nice to meet you!~

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Do you actually draw and color these by hand? :O It must be difficult, and they're all very lovely. I've been trying to find a marker with the correct skin tone for ages. >_<

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    Do you actually draw and color these by hand? :O It must be difficult, and they're all very lovely. I've been trying to find a marker with the correct skin tone for ages. >_<
    yeah i draw and colour everything by hand
    but some i draw digitally using my tablet, and some i do on paper, it varies depending on my mood, time and if i have the materials XD

an i know what you mean by skin colour, but!, i found the perfect marker for light skin with copics, its called Skin white (E00) or for slightly darker E21 (Baby skin pink), but E21 is rather dark, so its good for shadows on E00
    its good to buy all the skin tones and just test them out ^^

and if you use pro-markers get Blush, and make sure you use these on marker paper

and for pale white skin, use ivory

or use pencils, orange & pink for skin and red for blush, then use a grey/blue or light brown for shades
    as long as you know what effect you are after its generally easy from there

and yeah getting them right is the difficult part, but drawing them and colouring them is the fun part! =D
    unless its a comission and your comissioner is on your back 24/7 ... not so fun then ; - ;

Its nice to meet you!~

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I've heard of copic markers. They must be expensive.

And did you learn all the coloring by yourself?

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    I've heard of copic markers. They must be expensive.

And did you learn all the coloring by yourself?
    for most part yeah ^^
    i started with basic cell shading style work and grew my own style from there

and yes copics are expensive but they are refillable, have a brush nib and last a while, they are prolly the best marker brand ^^

they are well worth getting, im saving up to get the whole Ciao set of 144 pens, will cost me £250

that about maybe .... $400
    but il be using these for the art show i plan to attent next year, so if you know what you are doing, you can make the money back ^^

but if you want cheap, id say buy a few packs of pro markers from letraset or so from ebay. get the manga sets and the manga pack if you can, that way you will get pens, paper and fine liner so have what you need to start using them ^^

thats what i started with, cost about £15, thats about $25 and it comes with like 9 pens i think in the pack, its not bad for the price really.

so start with something cheap, and buy like one or 2 copics of colours that you will use and you can test them both and see what works best for you ^^

Its nice to meet you!~

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

wow you are an excellent artist.
    i have been trying to draw forever and it never comes out looking good.
    mine are nothing compared to your drawings

keep up the good work ^^

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba ♪ View Post
    wow you are an excellent artist.
    i have been trying to draw forever and it never comes out looking good.
    mine are nothing compared to your drawings

keep up the good work ^^
    aww thank you, but even i have a way to go yet, and dont give up!, keep trying, if you want to do it, you will succeed!

Its nice to meet you!~

Member noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2010 11:12 AM
    Threads

your drawings are amazing, astonishing, impressing... O.o

How do you colour your drawings? I assume you're using a graphical software. Photoshop? Photo Designer? Which program do you use?

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

wow your pictures are amazing, they are really really good. They look professional. It must be difficult to do these picture in great quality.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Noirion

I use photoshop CS2 for colours and pretty much everything ^^

thank you for the lovely comment btw <3

@ Ensifer

haha i try my best, not quite a pro just yet, but oneday!
    and yeah it can be hard, but who said itd be easy XD

___

A comission i did for a friend, its a tattoo design, i was paid £30 ^^

Its nice to meet you!~

Member noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2010 11:12 AM
    Threads

Photoshop... okay... And would you tell me please how you go about creating a drawing? I assume you draw the outlines on paper? With pencil? And then you tighten the figure with a black pen, scan it in and work on it with photoshop?
    It's because I also draw but I let my drawings unfinished every time. I leave it at pencil drawings... You can look at my FanArt-Thread... =)

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

urr actually, i use photoshop for everything XD
    uncluding the sketch, i put the sketch on a layer, then line art on a seperate layer, then colours on seperate layers.
    after im done with the sketch i hide the view of the layer.

i keep my paper for my traditional work ^^

Junior Member kennyburk is on a distinguished road kennyburk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 09:37 PM
    Threads

nice shares there. Look awesome!

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you ever so much! =D

Its nice to meet you!~

Junior Member ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 02:38 PM
    Somewhere.....maybe....perhaps nowhere...you don't need to know....
    Threads

Hi! *waves* I'm Raya. I'm new here. I really love your art!
    I iz Raya!
    And I'm not obsessed with Bob the Chicken...

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~Saecangotohello~ View Post
    Hi! *waves* I'm Raya. I'm new here. I really love your art!
    Thank you very much!, il be sure to upload more when i have completed them!

Its nice to meet you!~

Junior Member ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~ has much to be proud of ~Saecangotohello~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 02:38 PM
    Somewhere.....maybe....perhaps nowhere...you don't need to know....
    Threads

ihr willkommen! XD

i make graphics too. maybe I can put a thread up if i can figure out how.

lol
    I iz Raya!
    And I'm not obsessed with Bob the Chicken...

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was on the Chat today and offered a free chibi
    Sixth was the lucky one to get a free chibi, and he asked for a killer whale, i have never drawn a killer whale before so this was a first XD
    hope you like it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Killer whale for sixth!.png‎
Views:	37
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	28786  
    Last edited by chiichanny; 06-23-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Its nice to meet you!~

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Free sketches!
    i did these for the folks in chat today hehe
    these are for Srk and Sajin!

Name:	tosajin.jpg‎
Views:	35
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	28798   Click image for larger version

Name:	tosrk.jpg‎
Views:	26
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	28799  

Its nice to meet you!~

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For Ranshiin!

Name:	Ranshiin.jpg‎
Views:	31
Size:	137.7 KB
ID:	28801  

Its nice to meet you!~

Junior Member Scarlet//Hakai is on a distinguished road Scarlet//Hakai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

Just looked at some of the stuff in your DA, pretty unique.

Your really good with traditional stuff too. Keep up the good work.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information