AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mysterious Gundam Series

Junior Member Gilgameshtonberry is on a distinguished road Gilgameshtonberry's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 10:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mysterious Gundam Series

Ok I have this problem. For about 5 or so years I have been looking for and trying to remember this gundam series i saw when I was little. I only remember small parts from the anime. Such as:

1. In the opening scene a kid (one of the two main characters) runs across the roof of his school to see a mobile suit pass by the school.

2. The kid goes into the forest next to his town and finds a crashed mobile suit with the pilot inside.

3. The kid and the pilot become friends throughout the anime. And on Christmas the pilot goes out to fight some chick in another mobile suit after his is repaired (it crashed in the forest), but what he doesnt realize is that the war is already over and is killed by the chick. The kid screams out to him that the war is over, but he is too late.

4. At the end two guys inspect the pilot's mech and one asks "what about the other pilot?" and the other guy says something like "he's toast" or something like that.....its been awhile.

I really want to watch it again, but i dont know if it is a series or a movie....like i said, its been a while.

Senior Member Admiral Muffin is on a distinguished road Admiral Muffin's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Char Zaku MS 06S
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2012 01:43 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Mysterious Gundam Series

Ah you're talking about Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket. It's a six episode OVA set during the final days of the One Year War. It's an excellent anime and one of the my favorite UC Gundam shows.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 12:34 PM
    Threads

0080 ftw!

Junior Member Paladinoras is a glorious beacon of light Paladinoras is a glorious beacon of light Paladinoras is a glorious beacon of light Paladinoras is a glorious beacon of light Paladinoras is a glorious beacon of light Paladinoras's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2011 12:06 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Muffin View Post
    Ah you're talking about Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket. It's a six episode OVA set during the final days of the One Year War. It's an excellent anime and one of the my favorite UC Gundam shows.
    Yeah, you've got it spot on there. I can't imagine any other series except 0080 with this description

~ Pally in the building ~

I only speak americanese manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2011 01:37 PM
    Threads

Well I was going to say "0080" but because that is already said I'll just say this:

Enjoy man, it was a good series.
    Alex Gundam vs the Kampfer FTW
    "...and now abides faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love..."

But this would've been my Avatar:

MangaPage

Join up for a chance to win Azumanga Daioh or Moribito full anime box sets if you sign up before July 1st
    No that's not a joke...

Senior Member Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Decepticons Eva NERV Aquarius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2012 10:45 AM
    Pinole, California, United States, 107905739230377, Pinole, California
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by manslayer101 View Post
    Well I was going to say "0080" but because that is already said I'll just say this:

Enjoy man, it was a good series.
    Alex Gundam vs the Kampfer FTW
    You forgot "short lived." Poor Russian drunkard.
    "I'll kill Zechs. That's my way of saying thanks." -Heero Yuy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information