AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BananaMango's signatures

Junior Member BananaMangos is a jewel in the rough BananaMangos is a jewel in the rough BananaMangos is a jewel in the rough BananaMangos is a jewel in the rough BananaMangos's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2011 03:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink BananaMango's signatures

A big reason why I joined here is GFX'ing. I really so enjoy it, and I enjoy how many amazing GFXrs are on here :]

Don't be gentle. I want it rough and honest.

Newest to oldest-

(For a contest I never got to do. Almost entirely done by hand)-

(Expirement with a semi-realistic element)-

(I love drawing clouds)

(Collab with a friend)

(Background was entirely made by hand)

(Silly collab with the same friend)

Critiques make me a happy panda. I haven't been doing this very long, so I need help improving.

Sankyuu!!!

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BananaMango's signatures

My favorite would be the last one, it's sexy and I love sexiness. Now for the others, the first one was kinda cute but odd I didn't really like how you put them together still kudos on the cuteness. The one with the eye is pretty cool, I like how you use the globe as the eyeball - very aspiring as if we should see the world in a global way? xD Anyway what I can say about the others is that they're pretty good, to me it screams cuteness a lot which is really adorable.

Now mind if I ask do you do requests?
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, your signatures are interesting. You certainly have fun playing with the text. I like the symbolism from the eye picture, but I'm not sure how I feel about the border, but I LOOOOVVVVE the Lots of Love signature's border. ^_^

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

Your Pepe signature is very nice, as is the "world eyes" signature. Your borders seem to be rough-edged when you cut them off early like that. I know what you are trying to do, and you can't do it much better, but maybe you should try a less noticeable and rounded edge.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My favourite one is the second to last one, it's just so I catching and you can tell you really love do make these seeing as how you made that entire detailed background, if you don't mine me asking, how long did it take you to make that one? Anyways I really love how your sigs are so light, keep up the good work but in some of your sigs there seems to be some emptiness like the 4th, 6th, 5th just seem empty to me.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

These are impressive, especially with your typography. I like how you style is mainly used, from how I see it, that its all soft and sweet looking. And that alone, really grabs my attention.
    Only thing I don't like is how you cut off some things in your signature, some stuff can work well with it. But because you're doing something cute-looking, a rounder edge or whatever will work fine in my opinion. Followed by with a 1px border.
    Out of all the work you've done, I like the collaboration signature you've done with your friend. I just think its cute and very attractive. ^^ I want to see more of your stuff in the future, keep it up.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

2nd, 3rd, and 7th are best so I'll comment on those.

2nd: It's pretty good. There seems to be some contrast issues, but if you took the text out and lightened the border it's be a good sig.

3rd: The background is nice, and the text is okay though hard to read. But there's nothing in the foreground. Your sig should always have these three parts in it: Background, Middle, and Foreground. The background gives the sig life and color, the middle is where your character goes along with anything that gives it some depth, and the foreground blends your character in and ties the sig together. Blurring the background can show depth too.

7th: My favorite of the bunch. It's low contrasted but it works for this sig, and the text isn't all that bad. Maybe a better font, but nyeh. Get rid of the LOL at the top as well. It doesn't seem to have a purpose.

Overall you're definitely on the right track, just add more stuff in the foreground. Make a new layer and try out some brushes, apply images, change bending modes and just experiment. You can't break Photoshop or Gimp so go for the gold and try it ALL! I can't wait to see what you post next though. You seem to have a cool style going here and I want to see more.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I love the last sig a lot Mango - it is cute and sexy ;D and you did a really good job with that sig and the all of the others.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information