AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Darkstalker: Vengeance of Hellstorm

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Darkstalker: Vengeance of Hellstorm

OOC: I thought about what Aedan suggested and found it to be a very good advice so for the following posts please post the area of your chracter; i.e.:

Character:
    Area:

----------------------------------------------

Character: Damien Aensland-Maximoff
    Area: Palace Walls

A massive black wall surrounds the great palace which from outside looks like a dark portal way to another world. A mere human would've been frightened by such sight that it would've given him nightmares of being engulfed by a black cloak, but for someone like Damien it should've felt like home yet for some unfathomable reasons he felt the opposite.

"Alas, the palace." he walked to the great gate which was ornamented with black onyx and amethyst, it was spectacular but it lacked elegance. Four gargoyles stood front of the gate, "I am to see the princess, Marixa." said Damien confidently.

"Ha, the princess would not meet with a mere commoner! Go! Go before I stick my sword up your throat!" said one of the gargoyles whom came to life when Damien spoke.

"I am the prince, the true heir - Damien!" the gargoyles looked at one another clearly thinking that this must be some joke they weren't ready to laugh at. Before they could say anything, the gate opened and Damien walked in without looking back at the gargoyles.

"Me thought he dead!"

"Me too."

"Ah, my prince. Your sister awaits." a man with a velvet black cloak spoke to him, "This way to your chamber."

Damien followed the demon without hesitation not knowing this man was Marixa's henchman.

------------------------------------------------

OOC: The RP's getting very inactive which is kind of disappointing, a part of it being my late response. I do hope that players could post more often so that I could continue on with the plot I can't go on if there are very few posts, so please players be more active~ ^ ^
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Marta
    (You could try to mix your personal posts and GM posts. It might make things alittle more active. I noticed it worked for other RPG owners such as Ensifer also can you post a map or a list of locations. Im kinda lost on where everything is at and called as im not firmiliar with the game.)
    Marta looked through the city hoping that no one has spotted him and kept hidden in the walk ways. He eventually spotted a girl manipulating a shadow of a man and got ready to attack her while staying hidden. He knew she was no human.

Seriously ._.

Member rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2011 11:31 PM
    Threads

Arizia walked silently through the streets of the town. She thought aboutwhat she was going to do today. Arizia was confused on either going shopping or going to see her dad in the palace, since he was on guard duty. Arizia decided she was going to the palace. So she started walking in the direction of the palace.

(Sorry about the short post, promise the next one will be longer.)

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC:

I am deeply sorry for the inactive-ness of the RP, it’s very disappointing in my opinion. I was frustrated with the fact that fellow players were inactive too but I’ve eventually gotten over that and I’ve been very irresponsible for even considering it so with no further ado, let’s continue!

Oh and as @Kylesico912: suggested to make a map of Makai for convenience while RPing, I’ve made one.

Click here. Since that map is my first attempt on using GIMP, please excuse the amateur-ish. =3 If you have questions concerning the map please go to the OOC thread.

--------------------------------

“Brother! Well well… what are the odds of your coming back, disappointing, very disappointing.” As Damien entered the private chamber of Marixa, he noticed that it no longer resembles its original form for which he had seen before when he was a child. It gave a precautious yet disturbing vibe compared to its original which was filled with flowers - rotting ones that is. The room doesn’t inspire evil anymore but instead of plain grim death.

“I have come to do right and make amends, little Mari.”

“Pfft, little Mari?” she gave a chuckle.

“Are you mocking me, brother? Can’t you see I’m more in power than you now? Or has commoners blinded you, especially that monk you’ve been with.”

Damien’s eyes widened as he heard the word monk, clearly referring to Nicholaia. Has she known everything all this time?

“I do not understand, sister. What is it that you’re trying to prove here?”

Meanwhile, in the city streets the palace guards have been scattered everywhere, they’ve been posting posters all over the city, which read:

Lack Money? Need inspiration?
    Has the terrible economy affected you?
    Has everyday life seem meaningless to you?
    Do you think you are not living your potential as a demon/vampire/whatever?
    Do not fear! Help is here!
    Our most cunning and devoted crown princess – MarixaAensland-Maximoff has the answer to everything!
    Come to the royal palace! There you will have what you need and you’d be surprised how being patriotic has its advantages!

Warning: Anyone* under adulthood are forbidden to come.
    Anyone; i.e. demons, vampires/Chinese vampires, werewolves, zombies and halfbreeds. Anyone who’s not a listed being cannot cooperate.

@rena yamanaka: For further convenience while RPing you have to post your character's name and location like this:

Character:
    Last edited by Anuket; 03-09-2011 at 05:25 AM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Marta Forecaster.

Marta decided to ignore the girl as she was harmless enough and found his way near the palace. He noted a poster he say before stated he had to be older. He can do that. Marta changed his appearance to his actual age. (Picture at the end of post) He was rather old. He did look like a old man after all. He approched the guards and they were talking about it and eventually let him through. If he stayed "Young" He would have not been allowed through. He moved toward a small group of people but he didn't think they were the only ones called.

(He is still wearing His youth clothing however)
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 03-10-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Nicholaia Burdon

Aegite Holy, the portal to the human's world - this is where the fenrir has taken Nicholaia to and without further disturbance the fenrir leaped inside of the Holy's Doors. Right at the moment they landed, Nicholaia could smell a strong scent of blood, human blood. He didn't need the fenrir to guide him where he's needed his sense of smell was good enough to do the job.

----------------------------------

@Kylesico912: Dear, mind editing your post to add the character's name & location.

IC:

"Marta Forecaster!" One of the palace guards called out who was handing out papers to the ones he called out. As Marta came forward, "Here, fill this out there's a quill over there and bring it back afterwards." Marta nodded but was puzzled for a while and asked, "Where's the ink?" Before he knows it, the guard said reluctantly, "Your blood."

----------------------------------
    Last edited by Anuket; 03-10-2011 at 08:32 AM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Marta Forecaster
    Marta stode still and a card appeared infront of him. Suddenly a symble for bad luck appeared on the guard and a some rubble fell from the platform above them. It killed the guard by crushing him. "Marta Forecaster?... *Mumble* Never 'eard of 'em." He walked up to the group and began to listen to they're conversation. He sat down on a crate as his old bones couldn't support his body even with the walking stick he found near the castle. He waited for the thing they wanted to tell people about while looking out for Darkstalkers.

Seriously ._.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2013 12:10 AM
    Threads

Character: Artemis Kuran & Eos
    OOC: There are several images that I want you to see while reading so please click on the links (the words that are in white).

By now the human government had dispatched their elite forces to deal with the demon that was causing complete pandemonium in a metropolitan area. Accompanying the elite brigade were several tanks and fighter jet planes. Eos swiftly scanned the immediate surroundings...he clenched his fists.

"I will first have to take care of these human soldiers...they will be crushed like nothing at this rate..."

Eos descended from the top of the building onto a narrow alley and morphed back into his human form. Eos' human form brought him down to a man of a 5 feet and 10 inches stature, dark amber colored eyes and medium length dark gray hair. Looking to the left and right of the now empty residential street, Eos disappeared in a split second which as a result left several faint afterimages of himself running towards the army brigade. On his way Eos spotted Nicholaia, the person he had been waiting, and abruptly stopped causing the asphalt beneath him to split into several pieces.

"Nicholaia...I am in need of your help. I need to you to detain that berserk demon for a while. I need to stop those humans before they get trampled into dust, but I can't do it without another person. And the only one with enough physical strength and skill to do this is you Nicholaia."

To allow Nicholaia to notice who he was, Eos, lowered the tall collar that covered his neck where he momentarily allowed Kuran's family insignia to be seen. This usually crimson red symbol is only branded on the skin of high ranking members of the Kuran family but Helios', Selena's and Artemis' are the only ones that have a golden color instead of crimson. Meanwhile, Artemis raised herself to well above most of the buildings and had a small but twisted smile. She raised her hand above her head and watched her blood soaked hands drip with human blood onto her face.

"Don't you think the red color of blood is such a beautiful color? Like a red rose it adorns everything that it surrounds..."

Smiling Artemis licked the blood off her face with a long tongue like that of a snake and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it. As Artemis continued to savor her meal the human army began to aim and fire at her, but as the countless missiles and bullets hit it had little to no effect on Artemis. It did nothing more than annoy her. Slithering down, Artemis brought herself right before the front line that the human army had set up to counterattack Artemis' assaults. Within close proximity Artemis' demon aura slithered among the soldiers and began to slowly poison the hearts of the soldiers and thus filling them with evil and corrupt feelings. It didn't take most soldiers long to begin turning against each other or run wild. Artemis laughed at the pity conditions the humans found themselves in.

"Humans are such fun creatures...they can be so cunning but yet they are so weak its almost comical."

Jumping into a speed no human could accompany physically Artemis easily slithered through the tanks and the still capable soldiers to the human General whom was situated on the very back of the army. She slammed the human onto the floor as if he was a doll. Pinning him against the floor Artemis slowly licked his neck and face with a long tongue leaving a trail of her saliva on his body.

"Greetings General..."

Before he could speak Artemis took one of her blades behind her back and pierced his shoulder just enough to create excruciating pain, but still maintain him alive. Artemis extracted the blade from his shoulder and brought it to her mouth.

"Your a quite tasty man General...such and inviting taste that I can barely stop myself from devouring your insides. But killing you right off wouldn't be fun at all so lets play a game! If you can unpin yourself in 20 minutes I will let you and all of this city go, but with each minute I will take out 30 of your men. Of course I won't go too hard on all of you, but with each kill I will increase the strength on my arms on you so it will be harder for you to get out. Doesn't this sound like fun General?"

Smirking Artemis looked at the General's pain and fear stricken face. Beads of sweat collected all over his body as he struggled to even breath under Artemis' gigantic body.

"Perhaps it would be more fun for you if I changed back into more appealing appearance?"

With this Artemis changed back into her humanoid form which was a woman of pearly white skin, long and silky lavender colored hair, flawless body and two translucent fairy like wings. Smiling Artemis seductively pressed her naked body against the General, but all of her demonic like strength and speed maintained the same. And so the blood-soaked game began, within the first 2 seconds Artemis killed a soldier with a rope like extension of her flesh which continuously whipped and slashed across the battle field creating a blood filled lake with each passing second.
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 03-12-2011 at 08:56 PM.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Character: Abarden, Naria and Mika

We are at the outskirt of the human city if there was any hope to prevent a conflict no more like a massacre was gone the who ever made the first blow decide the fate of everyone involved I could sense the demon aura it power was defiantly belonged to a noble of the demon world.

"Our first order of business is to protect the city Naria, you and Mika go into the city and assist those that are defending it while I try and confront the demon hopefully it listen to reason and leave." Naria eyes are filled with sadness and anger she always hated how most humans were powerless to stop demons from slaughtering innocent people.

"That thing won't listen to reason you'll have to fight it to drive it back do you think you can win."

"In my current condition no there would be not chace of me winning a fight against it but if some of the seals release then I could match it at lest. But I hoping it will listen to reason rather then fight it." I drop from the mecha shoulder to the ground.

"You be careful Abarden." Mika voice echo from the mecha speakers I begin walking towards the demon position I could hear the mecha foot steps echo as walk towards the city. A feeling of regret was in my heart for the demon within me may shed tears for the tormented demon I am about to face.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Nicholaia

A man whom Nicholaia have never met before came to him and as he felt the man's aura he instantly knew whom it was - Eos. "I need you to detain that berserk demon for a while." that was the only thing Nicholaia needed to hear to have approval to attack the beast which is clearly Artemis in a different form.

While Artemis is teasing the general brutally Nicholaia sees this as an opportunity to attack and distract her. Nicholaia, holds onto his beads and tries to summon the dead and out of nowhere white silhouettes came rushing towards to Nicholaia, "Protect the humans!" With just that they vanished but unfortunately they couldn't get to the general who is being tortured by Artemis whom now is in her human form. And just when Nicholaia was about to take his hammer out he noticed something from behind Artemis, a huge moving thing - it was a mecha.
    Last edited by Anuket; 03-16-2011 at 10:43 AM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Marta wondered outside of the castle as he heard rucus coming from the next town. As he entered he hit his walking stick against the ground as he looked around. Being a old man he could see that there was trouble amuk. "Mhmhm... whats with all the rucus. Young'uns these days." He complained as he approched the battle. He may look frail but he can hold his own when in battle. "Young lady, I would get off of him before you feel my wrath." He said not noticing the man with the hammer loaming over her.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 03-17-2011 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Fell feel... whatever

Seriously ._.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Characters: Artemis Kuran, Helios Kuran & Eos

It was a truly catastrophic night for the unfortunate human city that laid closest to Aegite Holy, the cursed portal that linked two very different worlds. It had taken both parties eight minutes to reach the site where Artemis and the human General were located. By then the human city was bathed in a grisly growing sea of blood. But, as hopeless as the situation seemed the human soldiers still loyally fought against Artemis despite knowing that they would accomplish nothing more than their own deaths. Smirking Artemis looked down at the General.

"My dear General you are running out of time...two hundred and forty of your men have already perished under your command..."

The human general continued to remain in silence and still was desperately trying to free not only himself but his men as well. Artemis laughed amused by how well behaved the General followed the obvious unfair conditions Artemis had set out for the human army. This massacre had once again given humans a small taste of despair; which to some felt like true hopelessness. But with the whirlwind of despair, anger, greed, lust, and suffering floating about in the air...it gave great pleasure to Artemis whom was in an altered vicious trance.

"I can't keep this feeling in....your so wonderful....all of you are so wonderful! Your soldiers are in a decimating situation and yet they keep fighting..."

But before Artemis could finish speaking her delight instantly vanished when Artemis sensed both Nicholaia and the darkhunters behind her a few yards away. Sighing Artemis slowly got up, but before she released her grip on the General Artemis took both of his legs and shattered them beyond repair to prevent him from escaping. Artemis looked up at the giant mecha right before her and a large demon not far from them. Her long lavender hair covered her breasts and elegantly flowed down to the floor making them appear to be several strings of purple silk against the wet and dark city. In a cold and hostile voice Artemis addressed the two whom had just arrived.

"Who the hell are you? I sense a demon aura from only one of you...but I despise people that barge in when I am having the most fun..."

Meanwhile Helios Kuran, Artemis' father and leader of the Kuran family, watched the other nobles in the court going about their business. But soon Helios was interrupted by one his female soldiers, a mid-ranked vampire named Galatea. Kneeling on one knee before Helios, Galatea reported to Helios on the current events happening in the human world and how Artemis was the center of the chaos. After hearing the explanation Helios dismissed Galatea and sighed before disappearing into the shadows presumably heading towards the human city.
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 03-17-2011 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Grammar :/

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kylesico912: Is your character in the human world? Please edit it and add the character's name and location.

--------------

@rena yamanaka:

IC: "Arizia Saturn?" asked a royal guard dressed in a red suit, Arizia who was startled while walking on the streets nodded in reply. "You are summoned to the royal palace, come with me immediately." and he turned around with his back facing her and started walking, "Follow me, now." And so she did, obediently following the royal guard.

--------------

@noelynn1995900: I'm assuming your character's in the human world.

IC: "Stilva Snow? I am the representative of the Royal Makaian Family, you are summoned and is hereby to be immediately transported back to Makai. Come with me and trust me nothing bad would happen to you. Please cooperate obediently." With this, Stilva followed alongside the man and went back to Makai.

--------------

@Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades:

IC: "Pardon me, sir but are you the infamous Naud Erin Caul?" Naud was approached by a man in red royal guard's suit, he nodded in return to the guard, "Yes, I am." The guard gave a small smile, "Well then, I've found the right man. Sir Naud you are summoned to the royal palace and I was sent to escort you back. Please follow me." Without any question, Naud followed the guard back.

--------------

@Shobu_Shimizu:

IC: A man in red suits came inside an inn, "Are you sure this is where they are?" the front desk demon nodded, "Yes, I assure you they are here." Moments later the man arrived at the front door of Yin Xiao Ru and Ge Chao Gang's room, he knocked and said, "I am of the royal palace guard and I am told to escort a certain Yin XiaoRu and Ge ChaoGang back to the royal palace."

------------------------------------

OOC: I'm summoning every player to come back to the royal palace and attend a "meeting", I hope everyone co-operates. =3
    Last edited by Anuket; 03-17-2011 at 09:20 PM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Character: Naria and Mika

"Who the hell are you? I sense a demon aura from only one of you...but I despise people that barge in when I am having the most fun..." The demon that stood before them angry that they have intrude on her feast a chilling fear grip Naria and Mika they had never faced a demon this powerful before they know they lack the experience and fire power to take it on. Naria had hoped that the demon would focus on Abarden due to his power but instead the creature seems to have been drawn to them instead the thing that concerned her the most was that the demon said she can sense a demon aura here was it the remnants of Abarden or was it the strange power hidden in Mika body. Different solution on how to deal with the demon played through Naria head she could attack but the demon has the advantage of demonic speed and strength even with the suit on a noble demon is to much for it to handle. Mika could engage the demon with the mecha while she provide support but the demon would more likely take it's more powerful form that would be to much for the mecha alone to deal with.

"We're nothing special we were just hired to stop you from killing any more people."Naria tries not to make the demon angry for if it attacked then there would be nothing they could do to stop it. Naria turned to the mecha's head."Mika is Abarden on his way?"

"Yes he will be here shortly but till he arrives were at that things mercy." Naria turned all her attention on the demon.

"Good that the best price of news I have heard all day. Hey demon hag is there by any chance you could go home and leave us humans be?"

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Characters: Artemis Kuran, Eos, Helios Kuran & Marixa
    OOC: With Xane's (Anuket) permission I have temporary control over character Marixa Aensland-Maximoff.

As Artemis stared into Naria and Mika their feelings became quite clear...their human hearts was clouded with fear and agitation. Yet it slightly amused Artemis to know that despite their hearts shaking in terror, Naria had enough courage to talk to the demon before her without a wavering voice. But as Naria had already figured out, Artemis knew that neither of them had what it take to take down a demon of high status like herself. By nature, high class demons possessed greater abilities and powers than most lower class demons. This sole fact is what enabled the hierarchy in the volatile world of the demons. Artemis slightly laughed before speaking:

"Who ever hired you must be quite naive to think that low ranking darkhunters can manage a high class demon. But you two girls have much to learn as darkhunters and are still very dependent on your third member. In the end you girls are not fit for battle."

Artemis slowly began to walk towards the two girls as if she was about to attack as she had done to the human army, but instead Artemis entirely ignored the two darkhunters and walked passed them. Instead Artemis awaited for Nicholaia or Abarden to attack, the only two individuals that were capable of giving her some trouble. Artemis began to summon to summon her altered demon powers...this was evident by the white vortex that appeared under where Artemis stood. Without moving her head Artemis looked at the corner of her eyes towards Naria and Mika with a menacing glare warning them to not even dare to interfere in the upcoming fight. Yet little did Artemis know that with each passing minute she lost part of her mind to her other self. Eos who had just finished evacuating the human army noticed Artemis' move and immediately ran towards her and within seconds reaching Artemis. Once more he attempted to bring back Artemis to her real self.

"My Lady please...lets go back home...you must be tired no?"

Artemis continued to ignore Eos' plea and continued to summon her powers, but when Eos proceeded to touch Artemis she attacked him. By demon standards and her class status, Artemis' human form was quite weak in physical strength and thus Eos easily blocked the attack.

"Please My Lady I do not wish to raise my hand that pledged complete loyalty against you. You mustn't lose this battle, My Lady, the very battle you promised to win!"

With this remark there was a disturbance in the vortex and for a split second the crimson eyes had returned to the usual calm amethyst color before switching back; which could be interpreted as hesitation in Artemis' part. Meanwhile Helios Kuran arrived in the human world....immediately upon stepping out of the Aegite Holy, Helios' demon aura caused the surrounding atmosphere to become twice as heavy. Following behind Helios Kuran was Selena Kuran, a select few high ranked demons and roughly forty personal guards.

Her Father's presence did not go unnoticed by Artemis even in her extremely delirious state. Immediately Artemis' state changed, beginning with the abrupt summoning of her powers and transforming back into her previous snake like form. But even to a human's view and understanding it was clear something was going wrong with Artemis for she was shaking in fear and her eyes widened as if she had seen her own death before her. Her body reacted and wanted to fight, but at the same time Artemis' mind was so broken that in the end it could do neither.

"Papa...please...please I beg of you Papa...don't hurt me...Papa...I promise to be a good girl...please I beg of you Papa!"

It seems that the mere presence of her Father had caused a shift in Artemis' mind and brought her unstable mind back to a mindset of a child. It appears that whenever Artemis was in this state her memory was frozen or rather confused with past memories whenever her father, Helios, began the transfusions of different DNAs and current memories. With each step Helios took Artemis' state became more unstable.

Meanwhile the chaos that was brewing in the human world also made its way to the Royal Palace of Makai. Marixa angrily paced back in forth inside her large private chamber her blood was boiling. But as she paced back in forth in the ebony colored floors, Marixa thought to herself "I must calm down...Father still favors Damien...I must be careful if I wish to maintain in power...". With this thought Marixa calmly came to a halt and stood before a large mirror which were adorned with onyx and rubies and looked onto her brother behind her.

"Nothing brother nothing...now please leave my chambers I have to get ready for a important summoning."

Marixa began to undress herself while her maids came to aid her. In the farthest corner of the chamber a elegant black victorian dress laid neatly on a headless female mannequin. Meanwhile in the dresser laid the Royal Crown of Makai and next an array of exquisite jewelry which were adorned with diamonds, sapphires and rubies. Marixa wanted to prove to not only her family but to all that she was more than ready to fulfill the duty as sole ruler of the demon world.
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 03-17-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Luka Megurine:

IC: Lilianne Blanchard, another common darkhunter with vengeance towars demons was walking about the Makaian city center looking for job, then something caught her eyes, a post on the Royal's bulletin board:

Lack Money? Need inspiration?
    Has the terrible economy affected you?
    Has everyday life seem meaningless to you?
    Do you think you are not living your potential as a demon/vampire/whatever?
    Do not fear! Help is here!
    Our most cunning and devoted crown princess – MarixaAensland-Maximoff has the answer to everything!
    Come to the royal palace! There you will have what you need and you’d be surprised how being patriotic has its advantages!

Warning: Anyone* under adulthood are forbidden to come.
    Anyone; i.e. demons, vampires/Chinese vampires, werewolves, zombies and halfbreeds. Anyone who’s not a listed being cannot cooperate.
    "Interesting, this sounds like a decent job." with that last thought she headed for the palace.

OOC: Luka, so basically you can now post anything about what you see on the way of the palace or maybe later on I could post you a situation where you'd probably battle a demon or meet someone.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Characters: Abarden, Naria and Mika

I arrive at the location were I sensed the demon and Mika I look at the mecha to see Naria filled with fear Miak probably feel the same way but I can see how she's coping with this. Naria seems to be unharmed and the mecha show no sign of damage the demon probably thought they weren't worth the effect to kill or harm I felt an strong sense of relief at they are unharmed.

"Took you long enough to get here I thought that demon was going to tear us apart before you got here." I froze when I felt another demonic aura appear one that outmatch the demon already here and it didn't come alone there are a dozen other with it all high ranked ones. There nothing to worry about the only two concerning me are the one leading them and the one that already here their the only real threat among them

"Naria, Mika you two better head out now things many take a turn for the worst and I don't want you two to be anywhere near here if it does." They didn't argue they know they wouldn't be much help against these level of demons. I could feel the demon in me ready it self as if bearing it's fangs at the presence of the new demon.

"Papa...please...please I beg of you Papa...don't hurt me...Papa...I promise to be a good girl...please I beg of you Papa!" The demon said in it snake like form I had only just started pay attention to the creature it been a long time sens I have seen a demon filled with so much fear just from sensing another more powerful demon the last time was when my aura went out of control and doubled when the seal of fire broke on my back releasing both knowledge and power. The demon was losing her mind going insane at the very feeling of her father presence. I could feel my demon pitied her the more I watch her lose more of her mind and move closer to madness I felt guilty for just standing here doing nothing while she suffered I could bear watch anymore I begin thinking of way to easy her suffering and ways to help her without provoking her father I look around hoping to find an answer what I saw was another demon near her possible a friend of hers.

"Hey you demon are you just going to stand there while she suffers and loses her mind or are you going to help her?"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Eh... getting to old for this." Was his reply to the man as he thought he was talking to him. His eyesight wasn't clear and he could not see the other demon. "Bad luck." He threw the card but it was to late and would hit nothing. "Drat, Anouther one gone." He complained and started to head back to the palace. "Maybe anouther day" He said to himself as he left. His walking stick was clacking everytime he moved. He will need his older human form if he was going to live during that meeting. He didnt need money, He was a darkstalker and it is his duty to help anyone who needs it. After a mile long walk he made it back into the Palace as he was already signed in. "Kids these days." He complained once again as he took his seat and watched as everything gone down. If anything he wanted to know what is going on. "More people are com'in I see." He said as he watched people enter the room.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Characters: Artemis Kuran, Eos, Helios Kuran, Selena Kuran & Marixa
    Location: Human city, Elysion {Kuran's Palace} & Royal Palace

As Helios approached to the center of the battle field, where Artemis his daughter laid fear stricken, the atmosphere became quite heavy and the air itself began buzzing as if something was controlling it. An eerie subtle trotting noise could be heard through the cold steel and concrete jungle as the most powerful members of the Kuran family approached. Without any words to his daughter Helios unleashed his power upon her without any signs of hesitation, with this the vibration in the air became extremely violent. Ice shards began to solidify in midair and with pinpoint accuracy shot down towards Artemis at high speeds. As expected Artemis's body was pierced and cut through as if they were silk sheets. All Artemis could afford to do under her Father's wrath was curl and cover her head with her hands. But with each passing minute her body could not take any more damage and eventually caved into reverting back to her human form and unconsciousness.

It was as if Judgment Day had arrived for the large metropolitan area found itself in ruins and bathed in blood. Helios looked at his daughter's limp body with expressionless eyes in the mean time Artemis' mother, Selana Kuran, closed her eyes for she could do nothing while in the presence of her husband. Eos powerless to stop his Master from punishing Artemis for tainting the Kuran family name kneeled on one knee with his right hand over his chest. With the ordeal done Helios ordered two of his personal guards to pick up Artemis' body and transport it back to Elysion. But at this Eos intervened and requested if he was allowed to do so instead.

"My Lord...I plead you to allow me to take Artemis Kuran back to Elysion. With your grace of course My Lord"

Without any words Helios left the site granting Eos' plea to leave Artemis in his care. Lightly sighing Eos got up from his kneeling position...even though Helios' punishment was severe and left Artemis unconscious it could have been worst. Over the years as one of the Generals in the Kuran army, Eos had witnessed countless individuals being severely tortured and executed for tainting or opposing the Kurans. Eos tenderly picked up Artemis' weak body into his arms and looked at the darkhunters before him.

"The world that nobles live in is more complicated than you half breeds could ever assimilate. If you have no business with the noble Kuran family please do not interfere. We will take care of our own internal affairs..."

With these last words Eos opened a black vortex and disappeared into it along with Artemis in his arms. Almost simultaneously the black vortex reappeared in front of Elysion, the Kuran's stronghold. There was a ecstatic and surreal atmosphere to Elysion...the palace was filled with exotic plants, animals and other treasures. Eos wishing to avoid commotion chose to enter by one of the countless secret entrances that were known only to the immediate Kuran family and their closest guards. It was a narrow passage that eventually lead to the front entrance of Artemis' main private chamber. The entrance was marked by a gargantuan silver double doors which was simply embellished with the Kuran emblem and a simplistic vine engraving. Even though there were no guards at the door, the entrance was heavily protected by elaborate spells and seals that if not dealt with appropriately would leave the intruder at the mercy of Artemis.

After a few moments Eos was able to get into Artemis' private chambers. Carefully laying Artemis on the bed Eos sat beside her and proceeded to heal her with his powers. But he noticed that even with the short time that it had elapsed most of the wounds had healed and even the major wounds had already begun the healing process. Eos thought to himself, "Is this perhaps the aftermath of the transformation or is it because she's a noble...". There were many secrets about the nature of the nobles that were kept only among the nobility. Warmly smiling Eos brought a small bowl with warm water and a towel and began cleaning the blood and dirt off Artemis body.

Not too far from Elysion was the Royal Palace of Makai where one of the most important meetings in recent history of Makai was about to happen. Marixa sat before the grand mirror and finished putting the final ornaments in her hair before finally finishing with the Royal Crown. Night had befallen in the demon world and Marixa found herself in the main thrown room where fifty of the most prominent noble houses gathered. Helios Kuran and Selena Kuran sat towards the back of the thrown room.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 08:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Character: Lilianne Blanchard
    Area: Route to Palace

Lilianne sighed, the days were beginning to become too long. If she hadn't have ran away, she wouldn't be on this journey. She wouldn't be killing everyday and staining her hands with blood. She tried to ignore the tramatizing events that made up her life, but it had been getting harder. She was alone in a cruel world with no one, no one but a fox like creature by her side. Her familiar knew, it knew everything about her, and it was the only thing she had left. Lillianne flipped her sword around and pointed it behind her. "Show yourself, I won't ask once." She said, her irises turning silver.

A demon, with a woman-like head and a spider body, crawled out from the shadow. "I smell blood on you, child, delicious blood." The demon said, its pincers barely fitting inside it mouth. "Oh great..A talking one. You know what, if you want my blood have it." She stabbed her hand and let the blood splatter to the demons mouth. Then the demon, with its 8 legs, pinned her to the ground. "More! Give me, More!" It demanded lower its head to her abdomen. Lilianne smirked and grabbed her sword. She cut it's legs off and tossed it's torso aside, her eyes reverting to a red color. "I really hate being like you guys.." She said, her eyes starting to glow and her familiar drawing close. "It makes me think that one day, I too will have to kill myself...Just to avenge my mother."

Her familiar's powers molded with hers and she began to tear the demon apart, its blood staining her body. With the demon dead, Lilianne closed her eyes and turned back into her regular self. Her body was bloody but it gave her a sense of accomplishment. "Great job." Her familiar muttered, licking the wound on her hand. "I wouldn't be celebrating just yet. There's still millions to go." Wrapping her hand, she continued on towards the palace, her mind trying to keep her awake for just a little longer.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Characters: Abarden
    Location human city

All I could do was watch and suppress the demon intent so not to draw attention to my self and to avoid cause the people anymore then they have already received it was almost unbearable to watch but I couldn't bring myself to look away ether I was happy when the demon lord had stop torturing her. He left without say a word leaving his daughter in the hands of the demon that was already here.

"The world that nobles live in is more complicated than you half breeds could ever assimilate. If you have no business with the noble Kuran family please do not interfere. We will take care of our own internal affairs..." He disappeared with the woman before I could reply.

"I know more then you do young one and I am not a half breed I am something far more dangerous then you may think." I mutter to myself I was glad that there was need to fight had there been this city would be no more I head deeper into the city where Naria and Mika are to report that the demons had left and to await for more orders.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Characters: Nicholaia Bordun, Damien Aesland-Maximoff, Demitri Maximoff

Just when Nicholaia was about to use his hammer to attack the beast who was Artemis something wavered his attempt. A strong aura he has never felt for a long time overwhelmed him, a strong noble. "It can't be," Nicholaia muttered under his breath.

It was Helios Kuran, the head of the Kuran clan. Nicholaia watched closely as Helios took control over Artemis' beast form, she was yielding to his mere aura. It was a pitiful sight to behold, like seeing a child being beaten up with mere words. Eventually, she reverted back to her human form obviously unconscious.

"...We will take care of our own internal affairs..." Nicholaia didn't pay much attention to what Eos had to say, he was much too distracted by Helios and Selena's presence, especially Selena. No.

"You there!" Nicholaia shouted towards the man with mechas, "What's your name and what do you do?"

-----------------------------

Damien was taken to his room, it is just as he left it - A four cornered room with emerald walls and gargoyles in each corner, it was lighted up by torches beside the gargoyles. The only furniture that resided was his bed and a chair. He took a sit at the corner of the wooden bed with its black silk covers and tried to take in all that just happened a while back. His father wanted him back, back to his rightful place even after what he did all these years.

"Come back and be what you were born to be -" Demitri, his father carefully choosing the right words to say, "A ruler."

"Prepare yourself and be at the throne room tonight."

Damien felt elusive and insecure, he sat at the bed fidgeting trying to comprehend what his father told him. "A ruler?" Has his father changed after all those years that he was gone or was he just being nice to him for unknown reasons?

A door knock, "Come in."

A succubus with only her magenta undergarments came in carrying robes in her hands, "Zire, I em Veela. I em azigned to make zure you pu' zis on bevore you come to the meeting tonight."

"Who ordered you to do this, and tell me what is this meeting about?"

Veela dropped the robes in his bed and flattened it, she looked up at Damien with her blood red eyes and spoke, "King Demitri, I dunaz' know vat it iz abou' zire. May I leave now?"

"Yes, you may." Veela went out of the room and when she was about to get through the door she looked back at Damien, "Prepare yourzef, young king."

After what seemed like hours, Damien put on his robes. It was a black human Italian suit with handmade spikes stitched onto the sleeves paired with a grey overcoat, he looked stupid in his opinion. Is this to mock me? But he didn't care for it and left his room heading to what may be his biggest fear to date.

The throne room was crowded with nobles Damien cannot name, they were strangers to him since he never met them while he was in the palace. The only nobles he could tell are the Kurans, there they were sitting in their place, Helios and Selena. Where could Artemis be?

"Damien."
    Last edited by Anuket; 03-22-2011 at 06:10 AM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 08:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Character: Lilianne Blanchard

Lilianne, within the course of a few hours, reached the palace walls, with her energy completely drained. She slumped her shoulder against the wall and unwrapped the bandage on her wounded hand. A pain shot up and a loud wince sounded. "What's wrong?" Her familiar asked, a worried whimper coming from the back of his throat. Lilianne's wound had still been bleeding, an unusual sight for her. "The demon might have licked it when I splattered blood in its mouth.. I didn't have time to make it lethal." She said, apply pressure to the wound before wrapping it again.

Without another hesitation, she strutted towards castle. She shifted her eyes into a yellow and tried to keep her poker face on, despite the massive amount of pain emitting from her wounded hand. She made it to the doors and sat at the steps. "I'm here because of the Help Wanted ad!" She yelled, not knowing whether to barge in or wait to come in.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Characters: Artemis Kuran, Eos, Helios Kuran, Selena Kuran, Marixa & Seiryuu Tokugawa

A serene atmosphere quietly embraced Artemis' chamber as a gentle breeze made its way inside. The spacious chamber was decorated in Greek style with the atrium's balcony overlooking a secluded private garden belonging to Artemis; which was filled with fragrant flowers and fruit bearing plants. But despite the calm appearance the chamber also seemed to be subtly with holding an ominous aura. After a few moments Eos had finished cleaning Artemis and had clothed her in a white silk chiton which was adorned with delicate silver patterns. On top of the dresser Artemis' servants had neatly laid Pandora's Tear, a heirloom that had long been passed down from generation to generation among the women in the Kuran Family.

Half an hour had passed since Eos and Artemis had returned from the human world. Elysion laid in silence as most had left for the Royal Palace accompanying Helios and Selena. Soon Artemis slowly opened her eyes and was surprised to find herself in her own bed...startled Artemis abruptly got up. A sharp pain echoed through her body causing Artemis to fall, but before she could injure herself Eos had caught her. Looking up to Eos, Artemis feebly smiled for a demon, Eos, had an incredible gentle and warm aura. Eos whom had caught Artemis from behind looked down at Artemis.

"Please be more careful of your body My Lady."

"Eos..."

A sense of desperation arouse inside Artemis, she could not remember anything that had happened after she had left Elysion for the Royal Palace. But after so many years of having to endure this routine, Artemis very well knew that once again she had lost control over her body to her other self. Yet Artemis' eyes had an expression begging Eos to tell her that it was not true...to tell her that perhaps it was simply a illness that had become serious or maybe it was fatigue...anything but the reality. A tear slowly trickled down her cheek...it was a rare sight to see a demon especially a noble to shed tears. At this Eos disregarded all hierarchy protocol and hugged from behind lightly kissing Artemis.

"My Lady you must get ready...you have been summoned by the Crown Princess..."

Nodding Artemis wiped the tear of her cheeks and disappeared behind silk curtains. A faint silhouette showed Artemis getting undressed and three of her servants helping her to get dressed. Her servants dressed her in a long slightly see through white chiton, that gently cascaded diagonally on her shoulders. Simple but elegant silver details on the chiton adorned and accompanied Pandora's Tear. Finally Artemis' servants had curled her long light violet hair into graceful curls.

An hour has passed and finally Artemis was ready, Eos whom was sitting at the terrace momentarily gazed at Artemis delicate figure. Such a beauty he thought...to him Artemis' beauty was much like the soft pearly glow of the moon a trait that was inherited from Artemis' mother, Selena Kuran. Lightly touching his chest Artemis softly spoke:

"We must hurry now. I cannot be late for this summoning."

With that Eos opened an obsidian colored vortex and within an instant both Artemis and Eos were transported to the Royal Palace of Makai. The palace was heavily guarded with both royal guards and private guards belonging to the Nobles. Before entering the Palace Artemis instructed Eos to re-join his men and wait for her return. With this Artemis entered the huge gates where two mid-high ranked demons escorted Artemis to the throne room. Upon entering the room Artemis slightly bowed towards Marixa and Damien and proceeded to seat with her parents. As she walked towards her parents Artemis passed by Lilianne Blanchard, a half breed, bluntly arriving at a room full of high ranked demons belonging either to royalty or nobility. Artemis closed her eyes to show her discontentment at the rude arrival of the half breed.

Marixa looked around...she saw that most of the nobles had by now gathered and decided that the summoning could not wait any longer. At this Marixa raised herself from her throne which was next to Damien's and surveyed the crowd that gathered before her. It was much larger than the usual Noble Council meetings where only the heads of each noble family appeared. Marixa thought to herself "I must pull through this delicately and precisely...” At the same time that Marixa raised herself all the nobles also got up and bowed to honor Marixa, the Crown Princess.

"My dear subjects, I, Marixa Aesland-Maximoff have humbly summoned everyone to inform you all of the urgent news. Our great nation is being threatened by an old enemy...The Hellstorm once again threatens the peaceful paradigm that has for so long resided in Makai. As the co-regent and guardian of Makai I ask all of you to lend me your powers and aid in protecting our world and way of life."

With this announcement chaos spurred through the throne chamber, meanwhile the Kurans remained silent. Immediately Artemis felt a spike on the energy flow in the room as the nobles had different reaction to the news they received from the Princess. But one in particular noble caught her attention. It was none other than Seiryuu Tokugawa, one of the seven most infamous demons in Makai. Seiryuu was also Artemis’ future husband as she had been engaged to him since birth. Half a century had elapsed since Artemis had last seen Seiryuu.
    As expected Seiryuu remained eerily silent, but as Artemis carefully examined Seiryuu a strong irregular energy flow overwhelmed her. His aura was overly saturated with the thirst for vengeance and wrath much like Artemis’ undying hunger for flesh. It seemed several unusually powerful demons had gathered in one room…a rare occurrence.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Vladistrom (King Demitri's Personal Eunuch, minor character), Nicholaia, @Aedan the demon hunter:'s Abarden, @Luka Megurine:'s Lilianne
    Location: Human World (Where Abarden and Nicholaia are), Royal Palace

Vladistrom approaches Nicholaia and Abarden in the mist of the wreckage the Kurans have left behind, Kurans, disappointing clan. Nicholaia and Abarden are somehow deep in conversation but this did not stop him from interfering. He clears his throat addressing the both of them, "Nicholaia Bordun? Abarden?" The two looked up at him, "I am Vladistrom, the King's personal eunuch. I am here to escort you back to the Royal Palace." The King? The two were obviously taken aback for this, neither of them has ever seen the King before even Nicholaia. "Come, we cannot waste any minute." Vladistrom then opens up a black vortex and before he went in, "Abarden, take all your friends and mechas with you." and with that he vanished inside the vortex. Nicholaia without hesitation followed along, "Young man, you should do as he said."

Lilianne was taken inside of the throne room by a Royal guard but after being seen by the other nobles she went out of the room herself, "That's clearly no place for me." she muttered under her breath. "Are you here for the ad?" a man in raven black robes spoke to Lilianne, she nodded in reply. "Come with me." He turned his back and headed for a room not too far from the throne room, it was an enormous room just as big as the throne room where Lilianne was a few minutes ago. It was lighted by floating luminescent blue balls scattered all over the room, and up the ceiling there were dark clouds like the ones that signal a storm is about to come. The room gave a very chilling and eerie feeling to anyone who'd enter.

"Please wait here." the man then left the room. Apparently the room was also filled with six other demons, Lilianne didn't notice at first because she was distracted by the room's beauty.

------------------------

OOC: I've posted a while back that the other members are asked by royal guards to come back to the palace, I decided to skip the process of getting to the palace and just have you guys be in the palace for easier gathering everyone.

Just to clear things out, the ones in the room where Lilianne is are @Kylesico912:'s @rena yamanaka:'s @noelynn1995900:'s @Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades:'s and @Shobu_Shimizu:'s characters.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information