AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Xey Oiz's Stuff

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Xeyuzio's/Oizuyex's Showcase

Blah, I'm too lazy to lazy to log into my other account to edit. >_>

#30; Signature, Sprite, featuring Toon Link

Well I made this using a tutorial and I just love it! There's some smudging, C4D, a lot of effects, and to top that it's my first sprite signature which I plan to start making just a few of them.

EDIT: I will be doing more smudging and spriting now that I seem to have mastered vector. >_>
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 03-18-2011 at 08:55 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I love the smudging and effects! Character is waaaay too small though. When I look at it, my eyes first go to the purplish blue area in between the text and character. The background takes too much focus from the character, and I think the character should be moved to the right a bit, feels to centered right now. On the left of Link, the background seems too plain and the only reason my eyes go there first is because it's dark and takes up a lot of space. The text just feels weird. If you're going to use it like that, I would get rid of the purple highlight. Maybe to fill some space on the dark area, you could add the word "Link" or "The Legend of Zelda", just something to get rid of that emptiness feeling. And that dark purple thing in the white cloud area also feels a bit out of place. Maybe lower the opacity on it, or put it beneath the cloud layer. But like I said, I love the effects around Link, and the string around him looks cool too.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I talked to you already in chat AG <3 Thanks for commenting!

#31; Set, C4D, featuring Skull Kid

This was made using C4D, Clipping Mask, and Smudging. I really love this one so that's why it's my new set. =P

#32; Signature, IDK, featuring Arcueid Brunestud

Hate the theme, hate the sig = Lose BOTM

#33; Signature, IDK, featuring Sylux

Meh, just something I tried to do but I don't really like it...

#34; Signature, Sprite, featuring Lucario

This is kind of meh but it's my temporary signature until I find something really good to make.

#35; Signature, Typography?, featuring Rihanna

This is my signature for SOTW #32, the theme was real girls. I was worried that it wasn't going to get accepted because I edited the extraction but it did get accepted and won. The hardest part was probably the text, thanks for the votes!

#36; Set, C4D, featuring Anime Witch Girl (real name?)

This is my first set in a while, it was requested by Elphaba while still neglecting the request of others such as Erisa. ;_; Anyways I really love this set!
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 03-28-2011 at 06:00 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Default Re: Smudge and Sprite Era

God you're getting good fast. The last two are freaking sexy. I don't like the Lucario one (I don't like sprite sigs, ever). but the other two are great as well. the only thing I'd change on the Sylux one is the font for Prime; it looks a little boring, try using a more "techno" font for it. I'm not sure what I don't like in the Arceuid one. It's a unique style and it looks okay, but I'm not too fond of something in it. Make a tagwall!

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks Hyphen, that tag wall should come sometime this week anyways...

#36; Signature, C4D, featuring Samurai Girl (real name?)

I made this following a tutorial, it's decent but it could be better. >_>

#37; Signature, Abstract, featuring Slayer?

I made this by using Hyphen's fantastic Ryu tutorial, unfortunately it came out weird compared to his result.

#38; Set, Abstact, featuring a Samurai (Real Name?)

This was made using Hyphen's Samus tutorial and it's just fantastic in my opinion. C&C please.
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 04-02-2011 at 04:50 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

So uh, you really need to work on text in your sigs. I think the first sig works better with that render than the third sig. The third one seems too busy, especially in the lower left corner, and the border doesn't really work with it, as well with the first one. I like the second one, but the render seems a bit blurry. I think the light colored background really works with the render, but the border is too thick. It does need some darkness to balance out the lightness, though.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks AG but I'm thinking of keeping the second one how it is because a lot of people seem to like it. ^_^;; The second is probably just the topaz I used in a layer along with some gaussian blur but I won't be using that one anymore do to the one me and Hyphen collab'd in.
    The first is meh but I won't return to it, it's too old now. Also about the text I do need to work on it and I'm glad you are being honest, it really helps me improve.

#39; Signature, Vector, featuring Dark Magician Girl

It was for the contest, meh.

#40(woot!); Signature, Vector, featuring a sick dying girl (real name?)

It was a collab with Hyphen and I was so lost in the beginning. Overall it looks good but my text sucks as always~
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

Default Re: Xey Oiz's Stuff

I love your DMG sig, it reminds me of someone taking a picture of her because of the way she poses and the slant of the white borders. You could try to make the white outline of her and the shadow a little thinner, it's sort of thick imo. The blue light near her head kind of pulls my eyes towards it rather than the focal herself, you might want to lower the opacity a little bit. Of course it is all up to you and Hyphen, it was just something I wanted to point out.
    Not much I can say about the second one besides it looks good (A fan of simple tags) and would like a tutorial out of that one since I'm trying to that kind of style (you saw my first attempt in my thread). ^^"
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I already replied to you in your profile so let's move on!

#41; Signature, C4D, featuring Robot?

Just something I whipped up quickly using Hyphen's Lighting tutorial, thanks for the great tutorials Hyphen. =P

#42; Signature, Vector, featuring random stock girl!

This took me like 30 minutes to make for BOTM. I had a feeling Serated didn't post the results because like half the people didn't enter but I was too late so it wasn't counted. Anyways this is just vector spam but now it reminds me of chocolate because or Gamegeeks but it makes me appreciate it more but not enough to upload it to my dA. xD
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 04-10-2011 at 08:31 AM.
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Bump bumpity bump bump bump~

Anyways here is my latest tutorial using Hyphen's Elegance Tutorial, I tried to typography like Serated but I suck at it. >_> <_<

#43; Signature, C4D, featuring Lady GaGa

#44; Signature, Vector, featuring Death The Kid

This was supposed to be my entry for SOTW 36 but I felt it was a bit too "newby". >_>

#45; Signature, Vintage/Vector, featuring Bioshock dude. (name?)

I made this because I was inspired by a signature I saw, I really like it but I have to make something else before I can use it. ^_^;;

#46; Signature, Vector/Neon, featuring Ichigo

BAM! I took concepts from MaruDashi and a Kanye wallpaper I say around, both were similar so it was easy to combine. Anyways this is the thing I needed to use the Bioshock Signature as I am going to make a dual avatar having both in them.

#47; Signature, C4D, featuring Crona

This was my first try with the Elegance tutorial provided by Hyphen, I had to much shame to upload it but I guess I got to show improvement somehow. This was supposed to be my new set but the signature came out horrible in my opinion so I ended up making the Ichigo and Bioshock. I plan to make another signature using the Crona render Serated provided but not at the moment.

Re-Edit: I just set a personal best for me, 5 signatures in one day. :'D

New Day!

#48; Signature, C4D, featuring Thanatos

I used a tutorial for this and it came out fantastic in my opinion. :'D

#49; Signature, C4D, featuring Mordred?

Made for an IS request from AG, I used a tut and note that there is no background stock and it's all smudge, I also used one clipping mask and the 3 C4D's. Pretty simple signature actually. ;~;

#50 (woot); Set, Smudge?, featuring Asura

I made this as a request from Kaitou+, I asked him first if he liked it in PM and it was a yes. ^_^;; Anyways I followed a tutorial for it. ;~;

#51; Signature, Abstract, featuring Butterfly Girl

I got my inspiration from blueangle's tags and one tag I saw around dA, I think it's pretty good but I could possibly make it lighter.

#52; Set, C4D, featuring Dead Space Guy

Just something I did, it was inspired by a signature and Master Serated made a PSD so I could learn how to do it, overall it's pretty good in my opinion except for the typography. ;____; I fixed it.
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 04-16-2011 at 07:49 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?

Butylicious Rainbou Bouddica Boutie Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Toast Chilled Monkey Brains Dodge Viper SRT10
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2013 05:47 PM
    Threads

I hate Lady Gaga, but I really do love that sig. The text needs a little more work though. *_*; The Mordred is also very nice.

| Requests are closed | tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Sig and avy section is getting slow, I was debating on whether to post in thread.

#53; Signature, Vector, featuring Kururu

I made this for the SOTW but I entered it horizantal but it was a no go so yeah.
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Double posting is not cool but unfortunately I must do it so my thread isn't ignored. ;__;

#54; Set, Abstract, featuring someone from something.

This is all me, no tutorials or inspiration just stuff that I remembered, this is definitely my best work yet, don't you think so?
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 04-27-2011 at 11:09 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?

14. Likes Elphaba liked this post
    Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Quote Originally Posted by Xey Oiz View Post
    Double posting is not cool but unfortunately I must do it so my thread isn't ignored. ;__;

#54; Set, Abstract, featuring someone from something.
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...iz-d3f21kw.png

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...iz-d3f21fp.png

This is all me, no tutorials or inspiration just stuff that I remembered, this is definitely my best work yet, don't you think so?
    O_O

That is amazing! The text fits in really well with the background and you have outdone yourself this time *high five*
    Last edited by FlashD; 04-28-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Don't quote images
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks so much, I really love a the positive reception it's been getting. *high5's back*

Anyways here is one that was requested by Vaishu in February with my neglecting it as usual, always be ready to wait if you request from me. xD

#55; Set, Abstract?, featuring random Kimono girl.

I used a PSD resource for learning rights plus I added a few things in by myself, mostly gradient maps. Overall I am happy.
    人類は調和したのか?

17. Likes Elphaba liked this post
    Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

That is really amazing, I was always a fan of japanese art. But what you shown is like modern day or something (^^"). I love the color and the focal is the focus point (which is right. <3). The blending is really nice to a point where I can't distinquish which part is her clothes. Keep up the good work and I'll want to see more of your stuff.
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonics View Post
    That is really amazing, I was always a fan of japanese art. But what you shown is like modern day or something (^^"). I love the color and the focal is the focus point (which is right. <3). The blending is really nice to a point where I can't distinquish which part is her clothes. Keep up the good work and I'll want to see more of your stuff.
    Thanks <3

Anyways here is a new style I'll be experimenting with.

#56; Signature, C4D/Vector, featuring Death The Kid.

It was made for AG. :3

#57; Signature, C4D, featuring Snow //5

Not the greatest signature, I'm only using it because of Snow. //5//5//5

#58; Signature, C4D, featuring Sith

Made for another forum, I am happy with it.
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 05-03-2011 at 07:29 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I can't say I'm pleased with your last batch of sigs. The first one is the best of the bunch, but I think you could do a lot more with the depth in it. It's not bad, I'm just not liking it as much as your earlier ones.

The second one just looks boring and the border is way thick. The text shouldn't be dead center either, try mixing it up a bit.

The last one is meh. It looks more like a render on a background. Try adding some stuff in the foreground, and some lighting that matches better.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...io-d3dauo5.png
    That's Bicentenial man (or however you spell it). I think.

You follow tuts well though, I like the one you made for elphaba best.

Another I like is this
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...iz-d3f4a72.png
    The blending is good here.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks Hyphen and Aiacos, it's not that hard to follow tuts when you know what they're talking about, anyways here is a non tutorial signature made completely by me. Expect at least one more signature this weekend. Also signature #58 won the signature of the week wit like almost all the votes. :3

#59; Signature, C4D-ish, featuring Dark Samus
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

I like your newest signature. The blues and greens are hard to work with, but despite this you've done a good job in using them in your signature. If anything, I don't think your result could be too much better than what it is now. Good job

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks SK, anyways here is the a new set.

#60; Signature, C4D, featuring some two people. :x

Woot, another signature without a tutorial, I'm learning to fly on my own. :3
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Another double post, I thought AF sig and avy section was getting a bit faster or it could be that my works suck, but anyways I really wanted to show you guys this so that's why I didn't edit.

#61; Set, IDK!, featuring some cool dragon

This is a whole bunch of things all together, pain tossings, C4D's, smudging, fractals, and more. Anyways it was originally going to be a gift for Mac (@Ranshiin ) but he's too upset with me so I decided to keep it for myself, comments and criticism please. Also this was so worth the two hours.

#62; Set, Steampunk, featuring Steampunk Girl

A set made by request from Seung-li, I never tried a steampunk style but it rocks in my opinion, anyways I would have called it a C4D style but I only used one C4D in it, comments and criticism welcomed. The avatar as usually is just cropped, I'm avatarded.

#63; Signature, C4D/Smudge, featuring Black Rock Shooter

Made for @Ericgamer1 this is my first vocaloid sig, I think it's pretty good but I'm debating if I should release a PSD for this one, anyways comments and criticism are always welcome so please post them.

#64; Signature, C4D, featuring Len Kagamine

I was planning on making myself a Len signature because he's my favourite Vocaloid and I finally made it, this is a new style I've been experimenting with so I hope you like it.
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 05-22-2011 at 09:28 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

Your first set is unique in its render and sense of flow, for sure. I like how thick you've made the border on the signature, giving it some depth. I can't fine any flaws in your signature per se, but I do think some lighting work could have made the render pop a bit more. As for the avatar, it's a little repetitive with the signature but it still shows a lot of the same qualities in your tag, so it isn't too much of a problem.

I would never even attempt a set using the second pack's render. The avatar and signature go well together, so you've established a balanced set. However, I think the background is a tad too blurred for my liking.

Now, BRS is always awesome so I won't be too critical here on your third set, but I do feel as though you could have made the render fit in more with the signature by throwing more effects over it instead of behind it. The render and single color were hard to work with in the first place, so pointing out every minute detail isn't worth it. What I do think is that you could have used white in the background and foreground of the signature to creat a 'bursting' effect that would establish the purple mist around the background.

I like your last signature because it incorporates the render and is a part of the signature - rather than being in an obvious layer arrangement. The main problem with this signature is in the blank background. While I can understand what you're trying to do in leaving the background black, I really think you should've added more glowing effects in it to finish the job.

All in all, another great post Xey.

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, I haven't had a good post like that in my thread in forever, I really appreciate it SK and I completely agree with you on what you said. O_O Anyways here is a new signature.

#65; Signature, C4D, featuring Kaito

This is a signature that was tied to a lot of people. o.o;; It was originally supposed to be a collab with SK (sorry I finished it), then I decided to make it the finished product for @Keena Aya Ashikaga but then Serated said he wanted to collab it so I let him. o_o;;
    人類は調和したのか?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information