AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Monster Rancher

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Monster Rancher

This is one of my favorite animes. I remember seeing it back a long time ago on Fox-Kids, before I even knew the word "anime".

My favorite monster was Pixie. Not only was she a VERY BEAUTIFUL humanoid chick, but she also KICKED BUTT when fighting by spamming Hadouken at her opponents.
    (click picture to watch epic battle with Pixie using both Bubble-shield and Hadouken)

And of course this show has spawned tons of cool fan art like this.
    (click link to see full size picture)
    http://i51.tinypic.com/2vi05fb.jpg

So what did you guys think of the show? Did you like it or not? I'd like to hear your opinions of the show.
    Last edited by Videogamer555; 01-05-2011 at 09:35 PM.

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Default Re: Monster Rancher

Damn...Monster Rancher...I remember that! That was such a long time ago...

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I liked monster rancher a lot but it wasn't as good as Digimon imo. Though you gotta admit that Suezo was pretty funny. Its just too bad I never finished watching it.

Tiger of the Wind ftw!!!

And lol @ fanart.

Senior Member Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long is a splendid one to behold Lei Long's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2011 11:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow I miss it, I still have the game for my fat tan gameboy! I like hair or tiger!!!

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm still trying to remember what episode it was where they explained a lot of the more important elements of the story (origin of Mu, the mystery disks etc). I remember they had this one episode where they had a sort of flashback a time before the first episode, and it showed a lot of the important back story. And I remember it was indeed one of the US released episodes. Can someone here remember the episode number for the episode I'm thinking of?

Junior Member Devil Boy is on a distinguished road Devil Boy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2011 09:49 PM
    Threads

I loved that show! In fact, it's my favorite anime! By far is Tiger my favorite character, followed by Gray Wolf and then Pixie. Incidentally, I've made a thread just now which any and all Tiger fans should take a look at. It's got links to two fanfics which depict Tiger in hilarious and cool ways of the best magnitude that I found on Fanfiction.Net. The author must really love Tiger! Can't say I blame him!

Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pixie is just seriously freakin' epic! She's my favorite monster, not to mention she's actually a beautiful babe.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information