AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Voice Actors Needed 8D

Junior Member x-darefordistance-x is on a distinguished road x-darefordistance-x's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2011 03:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xdare4distancex

Default Voice Actors Needed 8D

Okay, we're looking for auditions for our animes; Trinity & Trinity 2. All you need to do to apply is either record yourself using a microphone and post the video on YouTube (LINK IT TO US OR VIDEO RESPONSE ON . (Not giving you my real e-mail, use this one~) And send the sound file through e-mail~

Also I dunno if this place has a character limit or not. :3 So I'll post roles in a moment.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Trinity 1 Characters;
    Trinity: A basic teenager. She should have a cheerful yet somewhat sassy sounding voice. (female) "Listen, I don't care if you hate TECHs or not, I refuse to be put through these meaningless missions just because I am one!"

Vex: A basic teenage boy. He's also pretty hyper sounding. (male) "Come on Trinity you need to help me with these pictures. Let's not forget, after all, who became your friend when you were new and didn't know anyone."

*TAKEN*Fiona: Pretty bland sounding, kinda sarcastic and intelligent (female) "But what of your friend? If impending doom were brought upon him it's highly unlikely he would have a chance of survival. Would you tread on knowing this risk?"

Reid: Seductive, sexy, hot .w. (male) "Harsh. Something seems wrong. Why don't you snuggle under daddy's arm and tell him all about it."

Macross: Insane .w. (male) "Curiosity is going to kill the cat eventually, Makoi. And if curiosity doesn't I will, stop breathing down my neck."

June: Sounds mad a lot, sweet at times, aggressive but not scary. .w.; (female) "I'll shoot you if you even bring that stupid needle NEAR me."

Makoi: Quiet, shy, nervous. (male) "So do you hate me like everyone else or do you just like throwing things at me?"

Vapor: Also pretty bland but she would probably have more emotion than Fiona, she's somewhat childish (female) "Function not available. Please input again"

Touko: Cheerful, hyper. (male) "Hey are you okay..? Good, my name is Touko, nice to meet you."

Aedan: Cute, he's pretty young .w. (male) "Hi my name is Aeda- Oh look it's a person~"

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Trinity 2 Characters;

Clover: Headstrong, brave, adventurous, and up-beat.. Actress needs to be able to fake extreme anger, pain, and probably be able to cry on command. (female) "S-say what you want but I'm not going to back down. I don't care how many or how strong you Alterna freaks are, I'm not going to lose."

Shard: Sweet, very protective, sorta quiet. (male) "No matter what happens, I won’t let anything hurt you."

Hope: Very outgoing, can be extremely peppy, seems pretty weak. (female) "Oh, well then.... I know what'll cheer you up! There's this circus in town, let's go check it out!"

Evan: Insensitive, eccentric, slightly crazy, very fun to be around. (male) "I'm not crazy, just off my rocker~ At least that's what my mom said~"

Faith: Quiet, lonely, easily depressed. (female) "People always seem to avoid me, but I didn't think YOU would try to... Guess I was wrong."

Akuji: Sadistic, insane, loves the sound of his own maniacal laughter, very pedophilic. (male) "Ladies and gentlemen, young and old, gather round as I share with you the tragic story of these children. A girl made with body like clock work, a child who's gender is unknown to even itself, a boy who eats the heads of live snakes. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and tickets are going fast. Do you really want to pass this amazing opportunity?"

*TAKEN* Zero: Shy, a soft voice, not very outgoing. (no gender) "My---gender? Well...when I was reincarnated, I lost my it, I don't even know what I could be called. But I was a boy when I was alive, please just call me he."

Oblivion: A sweet, caring young man who's voice has been known to take a cold and hateful tone from time to time. (male) "When I see you, I feel like my heart could explode from beating so fast. *hostile* Or like ripping yours out of your chest. *normal* And I want to tell you you look beautiful *hostile* Even though you look like a skank. *normal* Then I wanna hold you in my arms *hostile* And crush you like a snake squeezes the life out of a mouse. *normal* And tell you I love you. *hostile* Then bite you and tell you how I hate you."

*TAKEN* Chrome: Somewhat quiet yet insane from time to time. (male) *laugh* Was that suppose to hurt? Silly, silly, girl, you'll have to do better than that

Holly: Bubbly and kinda stupid at times. She has an English accent. (female) "I'm Holly, Holly Dolly. You're Vapor right?

Ember: Spoiled and thinks others are inferior to her (female) "If I'm "not that great" then why are you blushing?"

Starr: Obnoxious, mischevious, childish, and she's a tomboy (female) "HOLLY GET AWAY FROM THAT PEDO BEAR!"

*TAKEN* Cloud: Babyish, naive, sounds like a little kid (female) "Cloud don't wanna fight...."

*TAKEN* Skye: Flirty, fun, can be very grumpy (male) "I'm Skye, and this is my sister Cloud, she always talks in third person, so it might be a little hard to get what she's saying..."

Scorch: He actually doesn't speak a lot. He only has like one real line besides various sounds like *gasp* "Hmm?" *slight scream* *giggle* etc. When he does talk he has a high pitched boy's voice. (male)

Eli: Doesn't talk much, but can speak. Usually depressed or sad unless around Holly. (male) "O-Oh hello Miss Holly, my you're looking beautiful today..."

Shade: Full of himself, somewhat sadistic and seductive, sounds a little older (male) "Although you've been a great nuisance to us, I suppose you are good for something after all. Even I'm surprised."

Venom: Older than the other girls, mocking, usually pissed off. (female) "Step aside, little girl. I've got bigger things to deal with than the likes of you"
    Last edited by x-darefordistance-x; 01-03-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information