AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sailor Venus Wallpaper for Mina

Is A Girl ;)
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2014 10:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Sailor Venus Wallpaper for Mina

Hey hey! Some time ago, when I had posted a link to my then WIP Sailor Moon wallpaper, Princess Minako asked me to make a wallpaper about Sailor Venus next...
    And since I can't say no to her, I did.
    And here it is (Mina, hope you see this and you like it):

Click image for larger version

Name:	venus_wallpaper9b.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	35181

I chose to make it widescreen since...well Widescreen is cool (I suppose ^^°)
    Maybe I'm gonna make one with 4:3 ratio that's a little less cool later on.
    As a base for the Character I went with a screenshot from the Sailor Stars-Series opening sequence http://www.drsch.de/Stuff/minako_complete.png.
    It took quite a lot of time drawing proper outlines from that one...Basically had to make everything from scatch, except for the pose itself of course ^^°.
    Had to improvise severall times too, mostly with her hand and hair. Rough estimate of the working time on that 40hrs+
    Also around 10 Liters of diet coke...And some coffee.
    The wallpaper itself did not take that much time to make since I already kinda had an overall idea of what I was going for and wanted to keep it rather simple just like the Sailor Moon wall before.

So now I've run out of things to say, so enjoy your stay, drop me a line or two and if you dont, I hate you :P

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Sailor Venus Wallpaper for Mina

I am going to make thins my new laptops wall when it comes. I love it buggyliebchen!!
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information