AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: はじめまして~ 湯です。どうぞよりしく! 「Nice to meet you all~」

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2014 03:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default はじめまして~ 湯です。どうぞよりしく! 「Nice to meet you all~」

Hello everyone~
    I'm Yuu and obviously a new member to AF. Anyways, I originally registered on AF looking for a good RP-ing place, but it seems most of the RPGs here are not really my style. But after taking a good look around I decided to post my fanfic, Whispers of the Past; which I have been writing since roughly around 2008. Aside from writing I also enjoy listening to a variety of Asian music which can range anything from boybands to the visual kei music scene, watching Japanese dramas, practicing Tae Kwon Do and doing visual arts stuff. Well well~ Nice to meet all of you and see you around the forums?

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: はじめまして~ 湯です。どうぞよりしく! 「Nice to meet you all~」

湯です? Doesn't 湯 mean hot water or something? Or is it that my Japanese sucks?
    Anyway, welcome to AF. Don't you worry, there will be better RPs here for you to play! ^ ^
    PM me if you need anything, like someone to talk to around here or if you have any RPs in mind that you may what help with!

Welcome and try to be on as much as possible!
    ^ ^
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you and the character you were talking about is Yu my nickname...

Senior Member ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2014 03:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hi there :3
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Interesting name, though if I call you that in Chinese I'd end up calling you "Soup!" xD.
    But hey, very cute name you've got going on~

Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hello Red~

Well LOL I've had a thousand of nicknames...like literally a thousand. Some of those included food in them...so I think I'd be ok with someone calling me Soup XDD. Actually the nickname Yu or as most of my friends write Yuu derives from my name which is 百合 or Yuri. LOL talking about my nicknames my username Yuuchun is also one of my many nicknames...its actually a pun in Korean. I am not sure if you know but in Korea there's this boyband called Dong Bang Shin Ki aka TVXQ/Tohoshinki and one of their band members is named Yoochun, but in Korean you can swap the double O's for a U and it still sounds the same...so my best friend was like HEYYYY...I am going to call you Yuuchun XD

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    03-26-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

Welcome to the forums and join in on the conversation!

I hope you stay for more than posting your fanfiction, as I've come to find this is a nice little place to hang out on. The forums aren't too massive, aren't too small, and the layout is very neat. This place has come be somewhat of a jewel to me.

I look forward to seeing you around!
    Last edited by Skilero; 12-29-2010 at 04:40 PM.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ah, that explains - the whole name-giving by friends does get out of hand sometimes same with me.
    And yes, I do know TVXQ - teenagers in China(where I grew up) preferrably girls are crazy about them. ^ ^
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ahahha thank you for the welcoming Sasorikiller and I plan to stay here for a while. I was actually looking for a place to play RPGs ever since A Sailor Moon Romance closed down a long time ago and since Anime Online is dead essentially this should be a nice place for me to hang around. LOL I do stay alot in an asian music forum...but it just doesn't have the same air as an anime forum.

LMAO I am not from China, but I guess you could say I have mild case of fangirlyness when it comes to TVXQ or any Asian boyband for that matter. I think my favorite one from China is probably Top Combine or Lollipop...both aren't bad.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ahh... I see, but I'm not much of an Asian boyband-fangirl xD. But hey, some aren't so bad I suppose.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I enjoy Asian music overall LOL

Senior Member DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon One Piece Flag Mario Star
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF enjoy your self here ^__^

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 05:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hikarin96Solas

Welcome to the forum!^^ If you have any questions or want a song translated, but ask me^^ I hope you enjoy your time here~

Currently listening to: Gin'iro Konpeitou Gakudan (Yura Hatsuki x Konori)'s "Gentou PAREEDO ~phantasm parade~"
    Currently playing: Breath of Fire III on PSP
    Currently watching: Kuroshitsuji

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you guys for the warm welcome and sure enough Hikarin~

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Welcome to AF Yuuchun
    Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

Junior Member Rakuken is on a distinguished road Rakuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2011 09:02 AM
    Threads

Hello Yu, nice to meet you ^^v

I'm a junior member here...

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2014 04:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello there :3
    welcome to AF
    have fun ^^

[set by Rainbow Crash ]

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Hi Yuu! Nice to meet you. I hope to see you around the forums. Welcome to AF ^-^
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 11:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF~!!!

Enjoy it here!
    Some people say "You can't have it all." I say "I can try~!!!" - OtakuInu!!!

Twitter-Tumblr
    -DevArt-YouTube-Formspring

OtakuInu~!!! Red V.I.P dango

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 12:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF, always glad to eat a new member,,, I mean GREET, hahaha. If you ever need any help, feel free to message. Otherwise, I'm sure we'll cross paths again in the forums. Please follow the rules and post often. Well, I better get back to my snacking,,, mean greeting, lol. *shakes your hand and then bites it off* Thanks for the snack, lol. See ya around. *walks away snacking on your severed hand*

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2014 06:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey Yuu!^^

Welcome!
    -TWM-

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Hi there, nice to meet you. Lol I almost left at ''RP'' but you scored points again on the music taste!
    Welcome on here, I hope you enjoy your stay here

Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuchun View Post
    Hello everyone~
    I'm Yuu and obviously a new member to AF. Anyways, I originally registered on AF looking for a good RP-ing place, but it seems most of the RPGs here are not really my style. But after taking a good look around I decided to post my fanfic, Whispers of the Past; which I have been writing since roughly around 2008. Aside from writing I also enjoy listening to a variety of Asian music which can range anything from boybands to the visual kei music scene, watching Japanese dramas, practicing Tae Kwon Do and doing visual arts stuff. Well well~ Nice to meet all of you and see you around the forums?
    O.O

you seem soooooo cool D:

rainbows

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF Yuuchan~!!! Indeed those sound like interesting stuff~ <3
    I hope to see you around the forum, and please do drop me a message anytime :3 ~

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information