AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Borderlands.

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 07:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Borderlands.

So... You've playing/played Borderlands?
    What's your thought about it? Fun or just a waste of money?
    Myself I think it's extremly funny, it's challenging yet awesome, the graphics make's it feel like a cartoon, the special "cut's" showing the special enemy(nine toes cracked me up) and the how big it is.
    Currently at level 32 I think, but the only flaw I felt to it, is like in WoW(I had to use this explanation) when you get better stuff, you easely outgear the enemies and it's WAY easier to kill a boss, even if he's 2-3 higher levels and you shoot him nowhere critical.
    The controls makes my fingers abit stiff(sprint on shift and that I have to hold in the button to aim down instead of pressing it, and to crouch I have to press it once).
    Amazing game, still can't wait to see what come's soon enough.
    Heeey!

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Borderlands.

It was a passable above average for me.

There were some cool features that intrigued me, such as the leveling system and mission objective set up.

Some of the things that I particularly didn't enjoy though were that it progressed far to quickly enough for me without very much of a well-rounded story. Enemies were also pretty canned and annoying. A slightly better battle sequence setup could have done wonders as well imo.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2011 12:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SonOfSputnik

It had some neat moments in it but, over all it felt kind of lacking or I guess just too much like Diablo with guns. Not that I didn't sink alot of time into it but (made it to level 50), I just remember the old screen shots of it from back in the day and it looked like it was going to have a good bit more freedom of game play in it instead of the same canned enemies and quests ect.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

I own borderlands, and it's expansions. It was a fairly easy game but I felt like it was over to fast. I just hope Gearbox does make a borderlands 2, seeing how

Borderlands ending was disappointing
    Last edited by Daken.; 12-28-2010 at 12:02 AM.

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    I own borderlands, and it's expansions. It was a fairly easy game but I felt like it was over to fast. I just hope Gearbox does make a borderlands 2, seeing how

Borderlands ending was disappointing
    At the moment, they are making Duke Nukem Forever, and I think they were developing some game called "Alien Coloniel Marshal" idk, but something it that style.
    @Sputnik, indeed, it felt like Diablo with guns, which is in my opinion, pretty amusing. :P
    Heeey!

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, I already beat it, with all 4 characters. And have all the DLCs and bet those too. Yes the storyline wasnt as good as it should have been, but the thing that makes Borderlands good and easily something to return to is just the massive selection of guns.

There literally MILLIONS of them, and they're pretty fun to collect. Unfortunately, this is also Borderland's greatest flaw. For the most part I now find myself disposing of more guns than I actually keep. I would says about 95% of all the weapons I find, and this probably true for you too, will be sold to nearest vending machine because they're crap.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really hated the story, but it was pretty darn fun playing with my friends and all. I also have all my characters leveled up with the game completed at 100% with all achievements.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The story wasn't that great, IMHO it felt like MW2 in the ending, when you're on the way to Vault, feels like the time you're in Scrapyard. :/
    Also, last boss in first part is just silly, I could camp behind a rock all day and snipe his eye with my Volcanic sniper. <.<
    Heeey!

Senior Member Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2011 12:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SonOfSputnik

Quote Originally Posted by Kael'Thas Sunstrider View Post
    At the moment, they are making Duke Nukem Forever, and I think they were developing some game called "Alien Coloniel Marshal" idk, but something it that style.
    @Sputnik, indeed, it felt like Diablo with guns, which is in my opinion, pretty amusing. :P
    Oh yeah don't get me wrong me and my pal still played it to level 50 with playthrough 2 and 2.5 and what not I just wished it was as epic as they originally intended.

Member Matsu Yoshino has a reputation beyond repute Matsu Yoshino has a reputation beyond repute Matsu Yoshino has a reputation beyond repute Matsu Yoshino has a reputation beyond repute Matsu Yoshino has a reputation beyond repute Matsu Yoshino has a reputation beyond repute Matsu Yoshino has a reputation beyond repute Matsu Yoshino has a reputation beyond repute Matsu Yoshino has a reputation beyond repute Matsu Yoshino has a reputation beyond repute Matsu Yoshino has a reputation beyond repute Matsu Yoshino's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Katana Kunai Death Note
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2011 06:44 PM
    Threads

I have played it a bit I'm at level 17 with the tank. So bare in mind that what I think about this game is based off minimal information.
    I like it but I think it has some fundamental flaws. its awesome as a team play game but in solo play I find that you level a little slower then in a usual rpg
    I'd find that by the time I got to the next boss I wouldn't even be close to the lvl I needed to be to handle the boss which resulted in having to spend between 45 min to over an hour of getting killed by the boss.

It is the responsibility of the people to question there government~Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    I would says about 95% of all the weapons I find, and this probably true for you too, will be sold to nearest vending machine because they're crap.
    They are. I thought that sucked, since they all looked promising to keep. It sucks hard when you're trying to get a better weapon, and all you get is crap. For shame. Heck, sometimes the orange weapons suck, and that's when you lose faith in humanity.

I am in the works to get the GOTY version and all of it's DLC stuffs, so that I can complain about the pearlescent stuff. That giant death crab with the name I can't spell is devastating from what I see. O_o

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information