AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: OOC: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Default Re: OOC: The School of Seven Towers

Hey guys, I'm so sorry, but I think I'm just going to have to withdraw from the RP officially. I don't want to hold people back and my school + life is requiring a lot of my attention. I kept thinking I'd have time but I can't seem to squeeze this in even when I'm relaxing. I hope I didn't hold you guys up too bad. I'm just not good at balancing so many things. Thank you for for being an awesome group of people and being patient with me. I really did have a lot of fun! I'd love to keep in contact with everyone! If you have a facebook you are more than welcome to add me! https://www.facebook.com/tammy.ung.7

Just make sure I know who you are through a private message on Facebook. Love you guys! :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shobu~ View Post
    Hey guys, I'm so sorry, but I think I'm just going to have to withdraw from the RP officially. I don't want to hold people back and my school + life is requiring a lot of my attention. I kept thinking I'd have time but I can't seem to squeeze this in even when I'm relaxing. I hope I didn't hold you guys up too bad. I'm just not good at balancing so many things. Thank you for for being an awesome group of people and being patient with me. I really did have a lot of fun! I'd love to keep in contact with everyone! If you have a facebook you are more than welcome to add me! https://www.facebook.com/tammy.ung.7

Just make sure I know who you are through a private message on Facebook. Love you guys! :3
    Huh. Friending you seems weird for a forum but it's very tempting. Did you get married recently? Congratulations.

I myself haven't been around as often as I'd like, and haven't been sure how to respond. But I certainly don't want to just leave someone hanging. What are other people thinking? @ELR @Ranshiin @Black-Cat0001 Player turnover has always been a part of gaming on Anime Forum. But having tons of new members was the other part that made it work. My games that ran their full length to completion ultimately had quite a few players. That new base just isn't here. And I don't know if a small cell or one-on-one type play is really for you guys. Also with a smaller set, mixing players together to get the right chemistry is harder too.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-13-2016 at 09:48 PM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

... Yeah.

To be honest? I don't feel this is working any more. I mean, it's up to you in the end but there's only what? Three, four people left now? That's really not enough, plus I've kinda ... well, been struggling to have focus to do anything. I kinda want to see this through but I don't see myself managing it.

If you think it's best to just call it quits, that's fine.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

I know choices are limited but whatever choice is made, I'll be glad to participate. Activity has ebbed even lower this year, and I was hoping for a rebound after last year's lull (to say nothing of the other lulls of past years).

@~Shobu~ We'll miss you, and hope you are doing well!

Member kaufen is on a distinguished road kaufen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2017 06:05 AM
    Threads

I only expected Ranshiin to catch that, and even then I wasn't sure he would.
    Last edited by kaufen; 06-12-2017 at 07:43 AM.

Member comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2017 08:25 AM
    Threads

Last edited by comprar; 01-22-2018 at 12:47 PM.

Junior Member SwoopFather is on a distinguished road SwoopFather's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2017 06:50 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: swoopsammich

Hello new to the site!!

Member comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar is a splendid one to behold comprar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2017 08:25 AM
    Threads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information