AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: OOC: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: OOC: The School of Seven Towers

Just a note on NPCs. I play them, and I tend to play them with goals. It occurs to me that this can make it feel like I have some "plot rails" that I want you to stay on. Usually this isn't the case. Also I generally want to keep the spotlight on the player characters and your interactions, especially with each other. So I'd rather not have an NPC in a group overshadow you. Although as with anyone I can get carried away sometimes

In terms of plots there are a number of plots going on, and some themes I'd like to explore in the game, FYI. And as with my other games I tend to envision a number of "endings" that players might drive things toward. Although this particular game is a bit more open ended in that regard than my previous two here. And of course relationships and your own character's situations may be as or more important to you than the bigger picture.

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hi sunnyside, im hoping I can join the game if it is still on?
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey @Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades !! As far as I know it still is welcoming people, sunny will get to you as soon as possible. (dont take my word as absolute answer, Sunny the boss!)
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades View Post
    hi sunnyside, im hoping I can join the game if it is still on?
    absolutely!

I even like your character (though the school is pretty new. She'd either have had to have gotten kicked out early or had been expelled from something else). But that's a detail. One that could potentially filled in later until we get to some spot where her backstory becomes important and we have to lock it down a little.

Really it's just that I've been insanely busy since the start of the summer. I've literally had some special event taking up my evenings every night for weeks (usually relating to my girls or me making up Karate class when a day finally opens up). So I've not been replying, recruiting, or doing rounds of points like I should or have in the past.

I've also found it trickier coming up with how to work your character into things as they're meant to be outside the tower. I tried to recruit a few people to form an outside group, but that didn't work out I'm afraid.

Feel free to pitch to me what you might like your character to do. Or we could solo RP out in the lands north of the school. But really I'd like to get your involved. I think I might have an idea or two now. I'll really try and get something interesting to you.

Anyway now I really should make the post to ELR as I've made them wait too long as it is.

FYI in a couple weeks I expect to regain some time. Though I'll go on vacation in august at which point I might vanish completely. But I'll communicate about that. Then things should get more back to normal.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Putting this in the OOC thread since this is what it's supposed to be for.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    OOC: I suppose it's more your thing to decide on. If you want you could just establish conversations between people, or perhaps a default of Shar giving you a basic rundown on the places geography so you'd be able to somewhat orient yourselves.

As the trip went along, if you were looking down, you'd occasionally see the occasional flying airship in the distance or an airborne apparition, however the Cloudclipper is simply higher and faster than those and is small enough it doesn't seem to be noticed.

Near the end the ship will head down and land fairly gracefully in a dune about a quarter mile from a house that looks like it might have been around since the apocalypse war. At that point Shar will be staring the place down and the ball will be in @ELR s court (finally! )
    Well, I did imply in Shi'ran's last response that Shar was supposed to explain what Tierce was like and what they would expect there. Shi'ran did asked and you were going to reply and then got pulled away? And then you didn't explain the place, so that's why I brought it up. Shi'ran isn't a conversationalist so I was just making it clear that when it was appropriate (to you), you could just cut ahead to when they'd reach Tierce and I'd be okay with that, rather than drag the journey out unnecessarily like you commented on a few posts before.

I just wanted to clarify that.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@sunnyside ; @Ranshiin

I gave that a go just now. If it didn't work, feel free to let me know and I'll edit accordingly.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde Seems fine to me. o.o

And at @sunnyside and @ELR I'm typing a post out in Word to respond in the RP but I'm not gonna post it until Shobu does, since there was a conversation going on about Shi'ran's tail and I would rather she get to make a response back instead of just cutting away from it like that unless she deems it okay to do so.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 07-16-2015 at 07:42 AM.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rashiin Maybe you two could do like a back flash memory of the finished up conversation, or one of you. Could discuss through pms. Just a though, remember writing a short story where I had to do that. =x Also, why does it always make me edit your name? I type in Rashiin and then once on it goes to rash iin. x_x blah!
    Last edited by ELR; 07-16-2015 at 07:49 AM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

... My name's Ranshiin, not Rashiin. You keep missing the 'n'. >.>

That aside, I have the post typed out on my computer. But I still need to wait for Shobu. Even if I sorted it out through PM I'd still have to wait for a response to know what to do. :x

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin x_x sorry! Very true. Was just a thought was all.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not a problem.

I'm just trying to be nice and not deliberately ignore anybody in the RP, is all. :P

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*arms flap up and down* @Cross Avantgarde !! lol i put ' ' to indicate his thoughts while I was using the " " his spoken words. x_x ELR baka, sorry..
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@ELR : No, lol, it was clearly my mistake. You even used the verb "pondered" and I still missed it. Edited. Let me know if anything else needs to be polished up, and thanks again.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*bow* Thank you, sorry.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I almost made the same mistake, admittedly. xP

I then read it two more times and realised it was supposed to be a thought as opposed to something vocal. I tend to put things in italics to convey thoughts because ' and " look quite similar at a glance. x.x

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    I then read it two more times and realised it was supposed to be a thought as opposed to something vocal. I tend to put things in italics to convey thoughts because ' and " look quite similar at a glance. x.x
    I'm a fan of being explicit (They said, they thought) with that sort of thing. I tend to assume speech as well.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

=x Don't ask me why I did it that way, unsure myself.

Suddenly Sam is a little girl, running through fields of the schoolgrounds above. Feeling wonderful, she runs in the warm sunlight while barefoot in the grass.
    xD Sam cross dressed in a delusion ???
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2016 12:27 AM
    Threads

Sliver walked up to the schools front door and slammed it open " IM Back!!" She yelled her gang behind her grinning evilly " mind if I have an few room mates ??" She asked the teacher behind the desk claws on it covered in blood

(Sorry I moved DX)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg‎
Views:	5
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	85088  
    "My littermates said I was too small...too weak. But I have proven them wrong. I've learned how to live for blood. Because that's the key. The only answer. I am leader of BloodClan. I am Scourge. And I have won!"
    — Scourge in The Rise of Scourge

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have to agree with you @Ranshiin about moving things forward, may be good for @~Shobu~ and @Cross Avantgarde plus @sunnyside s thoughts on it too. If we do fastforward then can give details about the functions of device as in past tense on the thread or put it up here. Also, @~Shobu~ what color outfit would you think Fefe would enjoy most? ^-^
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR I did mention with Shi'ran that Phoenix should already be wearing a dancers' outfit; Shar gave her one to wear before they all set off from the school. Or am I just misreading it all? o.o

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin yes, you did, just thinking of future possibilities is all. =x did not misread, just never finished full thought on that on here.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Black-Cat0001
    @ELR
    @Cross Avantgarde
    @Ranshiin
    @Clockwork Bird
    @~Shobu~
    @Light Buster
    @Tetsanosuke
    @Scourgesdaughter
    @ThatOneBelgianGuy
    @Luka Megurine
    @Blackwaltz
    @Thrasher J
    @Princess Lemon
    @Yuuchun
    @animereality

FYI I'm going on vacation abroad for a week and a half and may have great difficulty posting. So if possible avoid putting yourself in spots where you have to wait on me. I was hoping to get some stuff up today, but I might not pull off more than this.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: @Ranshiin @ELR @Sunny isde @Cross Avantgarde

I feel silly, but I never realized there was an OOC post until I got mentioned in it... I just usually check on my notifications haha.

By the way, thanks for your patience with me guys. For a while I was working everyday and now that I have time off, I'm dealing with house stuff. >.< I've been exhausted lately what with working out, work, the dogs, my fiance (because he needs attention too believe it or not haha), and cleaning so when I want to post, my brain doesn't function properly. @_@ I hope I haven't been holding you guys back too much!

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@~Shobu~ no more than I have, Saturday afternoon to Sunday evening until I can start back up. Now working on job and teaching kids on Wednesday night, business will happen.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2016 12:27 AM
    Threads

I'm back
    "My littermates said I was too small...too weak. But I have proven them wrong. I've learned how to live for blood. Because that's the key. The only answer. I am leader of BloodClan. I am Scourge. And I have won!"
    — Scourge in The Rise of Scourge

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information