AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Final Fantasy Myutaen's Release

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Final Fantasy Myutaen's Release

OOC: Sorry for delay, been having net issues here. And very possible @sunnyside just wanted to be sure it was not just looked over and forgotten about is all.
    Ozma: Arcanist Mage
    HP ??? MP ??? (damage taken -29)
    ATT 9 DEF 20 EVA 17
    MAG 35 DFM 20 CSP 31
    Skills: ???
    ???
    Stone
    ???
    Weakness: Physical Attacks (15% extra damage)
    ???

IC: Ozma rears back from being headbutted, the spell canceling. But that did not keep him from beginning up his spell again, the ice forming around the edges, slightly more jagged than what originally spread on the ground.

Nyantaer got pushed back but the last onslaught of stones. (damage 13) Mia looks fine and is breathing fine, just cold. Possibly by finishing the fight will give a chance to warm her but not if it lasts for too long.

Speaking of Mia, the spell that she had casted on Saber wears off, and more skeletons begin to note her and head towards her instead of Locke.

Ronat got pushed away, the screaming stopping, their fight beginning back up in the air.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Skang goes through the long ago memorized motions of jumping, he spends a fraction of a second eying the flying balls, seeing if his instincts felt like that was a fight he'd be able to reach and engage in.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: @sunnyside @Black-Cat0001 @Tetsanosuke @Cross Avantgarde It is that time of year when people are seperating in their ways, if you are going on to do something then let me know, trying to keep things moving.
    HP 41/70 MP ??? (damage taken -29)
    ATT 9 DEF 20 EVA 17
    MAG 35 DFM 20 CSP 31
    Skills: Silence
    ???
    Stone
    ???
    ???

IC:
    Ozma swung out at the same time he casted out at the same time at Skang-Silence. (Damage 5)

Locke seems slip closer to the edge of the dome.

Saber's kitten like anger is persuading her use rage along with her skills, her motivation to bust them apart. Though her attacks were perfect, accurate, agile, and swift, there seemed to be no closer end of the skeletons then there is echoes in the space.

Nyantaer has no more worries of stones but something in the air catches his attention, something about the spheres fight. The fight between Ronan an Ronat ranged over 15 feet above but bellowed in the dome. It seemed like an even fight but Ronan's sphere dimming while Ronat's sphere brightening up. Then Ozma's chuckle forces his ears to perk at that. (not forcing options just giving path ways)

"Honestly, why bother fighting? It is not like you could possibly win!"

Ronan slams into the ice and it wobbles Ozma, Skang, Nyantaer, and Mia. Mia's body slides towards the edge and when it lifts up it rocks back hits the boat, the blanket only half covering her. Maybe it is a safe haven during the fight.

Defeat Ozma and the dome will fade away, we can begin to save the land. He wont last for much longer!

Ozma's anger arising towards Ronat. "You viper, you and your fiends will pay for disturbing what was built in place." His focus changes and begins to cast towards her.
    Last edited by ELR; 05-12-2015 at 10:46 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Saber kept up the onslaught. There was not a lot she could do, other than 'entertain' her opponents. Perhaps one of the others could come up with a plan, that would allow some change in the state of things. Until then she kept up what she could.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: Thanks, @ELR ; that explained the full scenario. I have edited accordingly. I’ll include a mention to @Tetsanosuke since this directly involves Saber as well.

More skeletons were now appearing, and it seemed as if Ozma’s onslaught of projectiles was not slowing. It seemed that the bulk of these projectiles were concentrated in front of Ozma, but the problem was currently twofold: one, Ozma’s back was to the water as he was close to the ice, and two, Locke was unsure of whether or not he could make it to the second mass of ice to get Ozma’s attention. But he was sure, however, that Saber could.

“Saber!” he called out after forcing his dagger from the shoulder blade to the torso of one of the skeletons. “Ozma can’t seem to direct his attacks behind him! His back is to the water now, but suppose someone could get him to turn…you could attack his flank. Problem is, I—”

Locke had to stop short to dispatch another skeleton, and unfortunately another one was close by. He was confident, however, that Saber would know what he meant: he was unable to make it to the ice mass on which Ozma stood, but someone as agile and lithe as Saber could probably do it.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 05-24-2015 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Edited to correct the scenario

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: So Skaang is under a silence effect? Does that actually have any bearing on his abilities? I presume that your response means Skang isn't in a spot to get involved in the fight of the balls, so I'll just land on Ozma.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Actually, @sunnyside , I pulled names to see who he casted it upon and it ended up being you. xD Other than Jump, no real effect on you. Want it to be a fair chance for everyone. Mia's name is even in the bowl. As for his spells, I also pull those. That may just be best though, I did not intend for anyone to get involved in the Ronan and Ronat fight.

As for the arrangement of everyone! @Cross Avantgarde
    -There are TWO ice chunks.-
    On the one is Saber and Locke fighting skeletons, you two are spread out.
    On the other one is Nyantear, Mia, and Skang along with Ozma. Nyantear are on one side of it near Mia by the boat and Ozma, who is on the other with Skang, is getting really close to the EDGE of the ice, if you did you'd be on the edge of his toes in order to stay on. On the other hand, maybe you did not land BEHIND but BESIDE?
    You realized something the others had not though, the spells only head in front of him, that means his weakness is what?

Hope this helps, will give little more time for changes from Cross and see if anyone else replies.

ALSO!!! I must apologizes, I have been extremely busy over here, been switching between 3 houses taking care of sick and hurt people as well as children. *bow*
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Oh, so Skang isn't jumping now? Can he still headbutt or use other special abilities? Does the random chance magic protection thing still work?

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

OOC: I'm answering when I can cause my lap system is kaput.

BIC: Nynater also came to realize what Ozma weakness was but couldn't really act unless he got Mia into the boat and got her covered and warm. Nyanter using his brute strength and for all he's worth brought the boat ashore and tried to make it stay ashore. He picked up Mia after wrapping her in the blanket once more and set her carefully down inside. Then turning to face the rest began running towards the skeletons to carve them up as he raced towards Ozma.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Quick note. I edited, but did not include Skang's descent on Ozma due to the fact that my original post happened a bit earlier. Thanks for the info @ELR ; that was very helpful.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Accidently deleted my post via tablet. Here is the sitrep: Saber takes the chance to leap to the other ice chunk in order to attempt flanking Ozma.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I shall take it as landing beside Ozma @Tetsanosuke
    Take your time @Black-Cat0001
    @sunnyside (added after the fact) Sorry!! On it! And extra details too *sigh*
    FYI: Yes, I do have a plan on how things will END, easy bosses, got to love them. <3

HP 41/70 MP ??? (damage taken -29)
    ATT 9 DEF 20 EVA 17
    MAG 35 DFM 20 CSP 31
    ???
    Stone
    Aspire
    ???
    IC:
    Saber landed light footed next to Ozma, unnoticed, her breathing untouched.

Locke's words echoed out to the others, it clicked in two of their minds, possibly the third but was not noticed if it had. Some of the bones of skeletons were beginning to slide towards each other in the middle of his ice land.

Ozma's spell finished-Aspire. It headed towards both Ronat and Ronan, both trapped and disappearing into a black mist, their screams introducing their pain. Their sight gone. But they were not silenced in the darkness, the sound was amplified.

Nyantear charged towards the skeletons (who are on the other island of ice) and tries to skid to a stop but splashes into the water.

Skang on the other hand stood back, seemed calculative, but readied. What was his attention on though?
    Last edited by ELR; 06-09-2015 at 09:07 AM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: And Skang?

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bump: @sunnyside @Tetsanosuke @Cross Avantegarde @Black-Cat0001
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry, still unsure what Skang can do. I guess I'll go with something basic that should work.

IC:

Things where whirling around and Skang was angry that he'd missed a beat, he NEVER did something like that. His scream of rage was hushed by the spell as he thrust his polearm into Ozma.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Saber started attacking Ozma to the best of her ability, hopefully capitalizing on her angle to deal some damage.

OOC: Nothing elaborate. But it's what comes after getting into position.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

A glimpse of hope had presented itself, and Skang and Saber were attacking Ozma with all their strength. The fact that Locke was not as strong and able as they was not lost on him, and that thought led him to his next action.

He looked over to Mia, who was being tended to by Nyanter. She seemed to be okay, albeit rattled, and this further reassured him that he could focus his full attention on Ozma. The only problem was that the large portion of ice that Ozma stood on was too far from him to simply jump to it. For some of the others it was no problem, but he had a real predicament on his hands.

“I can jump to it and probably hold on with my hands, but landing on it with my feet is out of the question. This…is gonna be cold.”

Running as quickly as he could to the edge of the platform of ice that he now stood on, he jumped as high as he could to the other portion of ice that Ozma stood on. His descent happened more quickly than he anticipated, however, and as his hands caught the edge of the ice, his chest hit the side with such impact that it nearly winded him and caused him to lose his grip. The sharp pain of the cold water flooding his boots which were now below the surface of the water took the rest of his breath away.

Grunting and wincing, he raised himself to the top and took a brief second to get his breath. The feeling in his feet was pretty much gone already. Perhaps this was a smart move anyway, since more skeletons were forming behind him on the other ice platform, but he wasn’t certain of that.

He was unsure if this would work, but he had to try. Ozma’s projectiles were a real threat, but he had to draw some fire to ensure that Saber and Skang would get solid hits on him. Running straight at Ozma, he noticed that Ozma was not firing projectiles at the moment, and he hoped that would continue. Locke had missed the Aspire spell that Ozma had cast, along with its effect on Ronat and Ronan. He noticed, however, that Skang and Saber were delivering powerful blows to Ozma, and he had renewed hope that this potential distraction might aid them.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC:
    @sunnyside @Black-Cat0001 @Tetsanosuke @Cross Avantgarde Giving til MIDNIGHT Friday to see what yall do before I release his final spell. (NOTE: Not listed on the skill list)

HP 11/70 MP ??? (damage taken -59)
    ATT 9 DEF 20 EVA 17
    MAG 35 DFM 20 CSP 31
    ???
    Stone
    Aspire
    ???

IC:
    Locke barely successfully made it, his toes on the edge of the ice, his arms wrapping around Ozma, the daggers gashing him deeply. (extra damage for surprise as well as for physical attack, this INCLUDES Skang and Sabers attack as well.) Ozma screams out loud and fell forward, Locke gets thrown over Ozma and skidded across the ice.

The harshness of the motion causes the ice to shift and Nyantear grips the boat to keep from shifting, Saber and Skang slipping towards the ice edge then reversed towards Nyantear. As Locke slides by the boat, Mia rolls out and before anyone hits water or another person it straightens out and aspire vanishes, the screaming gone, both Ronan and Ronat vanished with it.

Ozma slowly gets up, gripping his staff harder, his breathing harsh. "You will not WIN!" A figure of an object began to softly glow inside of him. His arms spread out to his sides and he begins his last spell.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Ooop! Crazy life here.

IC:

Despite the cold of the ice sweat dripsfrom Skang due to his exertions. He normally prided himself on being a strategic fighter, striking down with thought from the sky, but his mind was just screaming "finish him! finish him!" as he continued to press his attack as fast as he could.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Locke was surprised by how far he’d slid from Ozma going down, and it took him a second both to realize where he had ended up and to get his sense of balance back. The screaming from Ronat and Ronan was suddenly gone, and, strange to say, the silence seemed even eerier without it. Then, based on what Ozma said, it seemed things were about to happen all over again.

He saw that Mia had fallen out of the boat, and that Nyanter was close by where he had been tending to her. Skang and Saber could jump (Locke was ignorant about the silence spell), so it seemed like the best thing to do at the moment was to avoid Ozma’s next move. Perhaps after that Ozma would be open to another attack, but he seemed ready to deliver a strong spell or attack.

“Let’s prop the boat up and get behind it!” he said to Nyanter and Mia as urgently as he could. As he worked to turn the boat on its side (a feat already half accomplished since it had moved with the ending of the Aspire spell), he grew ever more worried. Was this small boat shelter enough? Would it hold up under the pressure of whatever Ozma was about to unleash? Probably not, but perhaps it would take the brunt of whatever was to come and protect them—for the most part.

But maybe it wouldn’t.

He looked over at Nyanter again. “Listen, no worries if you think you can jump to safety with Mia.” Locke pointed at her. “She won’t weigh you down much, and you’re much more nimble and quick than me. I think I’m going to have to stay behind the boat, though. Or Mia, perhaps you can decide what’s best.” He hunkered down behind the boat and prepared for the worst, hoping that Skang and Saber would be able to get to safety in time as well. Or perhaps they had another plan altogether.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry, net issues Friday, wedding Saturday, and today was 100% church time. Guess things are resolved today xD
    @sunnyside @Tetsanosuke @Black-Cat0001 @Cross Avantgarde

HP 0/70 MP ??? (damage taken -70)
    ATT 9 DEF 20 EVA 17
    MAG 35 DFM 20 CSP 31
    ???
    Stone
    Aspire
    ???

All characters (except Mia) get 25 points, an 2 skill points!!

IC: Mia opened her eyes, her body aching, everything disarrayed. Turning her head, she watched the scene unfold in front of her eyes.

"No!" Ozma cried out, Saber's and Skang's daggers plunge deeply. "This can't be..."

As they step away, he falls own onto his knees and changes back into a orb, its colored dim. "Do you know what you have done?" His words became a whisper. "AIFE RONAN!"

His screams echoed as the blackened mold around them began to dissipate from the top. Fresh air flowed through and the ice slowly began to thaw, extra skeletons began to fall into the water and disappear.

I won't let her win, i swear to it!

Ronan appeared behind Ozma and flew straight through him, the glowing object in Ronan's grasp. She flew past Saber, Skang, and Nyantear.

"No!" Mia yelled, her voice scratchy, painful sounding. She sat up and grabbed the object, dragged across the ice. Locke just barely grabbed her leg before getting dragged upward into a portal. Ronat floated raced towards the portal but it closed before she could enter it.

This can't be happening! She got away, she took them, she took it! I have failed...

With the boat left sideways in the ice, the dome gone, three of the five heroes are left. Birnloo in sight.

-------------------

They crashed into a wall, fell two feet to the ground. A pain ripped through Mia's body from the impacts. Her eyes opened and adjusted to see what looked like a chapel, rows and rows of somewhat broken pews, shattered glass close to the walls of assorted colors, three steps that lead up to an altar. The altar held two candles, a plate with a rotted apple upon it, and a tattered red cloth underneath everything else.

She slowly got up and grabbed her staff off her back. "Locke?" She lightly called out. She pondered where he was.
    Last edited by ELR; 06-28-2015 at 10:48 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: I know the fall was only two feet, but I’m going to have it rustle Locke’s senses a bit.

IC: Softly, distantly, Locke heard his name being called. He saw dust floating in the air in the scarce light. It was strange. Just a weird dream. But the pain seemed real enough. As for his limbs, they started to move when he struggled to get up. It was almost like this was real and not a lucid dream.

Only when Locke sat up and looked at the detail of his surroundings and himself did he finally realize that this was no dream. Someone had called his name. He tried to find out where the voice had emanated.

He struggled to stand. Nothing seemed broken, but he felt far from okay. Who was that? From where did it come?

When he finally stood he noticed that he seemed to be between what he could only describe as pews. A church? Was he inside a sanctuary? Everything had the feeling of dilapidation about it.

He walked to the center aisle, closer to where he heard his name being called. There, close to the altar, was a small woman that he thought he recognized.

“Mia? Is that you?”

He wasn’t sure how he would sound, fatigued as he was after the fight. He was certain, however, that he did not like the way his own voice pierced the silence. It made the eeriness of the whole setting increase, and his tension rose as he looked over to Mia, hoping that it was in fact her.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Slang wasn't sure exactly what was happening to who. But he quickly lept into the boat. He shouted "hey anybody on my side get in!" As much to see if he could as the importance of the fairly obvious statement.

He then took a moment to take stock of the situation. He had come out pretty unscathed, but magic had let him down, where direct attacks had gone better.

OOC: could I go in the warrior class?

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Read previous stuff wrong, so edit.

IC:
    Floating in the water, Saber look puzzled, worried and fatigued. She tried to best to get the boat in a position to carry them when the ice would fully melt.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 07-06-2015 at 12:20 AM.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: @sunnyside we discussed it at one point, yea, can make that happen, will make a run in with a moogle.
    @Tetsanosuke Only Locke and Mia got transported, Saber was left with Nyantear and Skang on the ice. Well, unless.. Going to PM you. Thumbs up, I will be sure to get you guys into a position where you can be as creative as you wish to be.
    @Black-Cat0001 FYI reminder set up, fight over, yall in water. Mia and Locke are missing.

Now that things have been settled and fixed, arranged, will continue. Sorry guys *bow*

IC: Mia hurried over to Locke and hugged the stranger. Her voice came out worse than the best he had heard. "Where are we?" She asked.

A putrid whiff could be barely smelled.

You are at Moogle Chapel. I am glad I could get two of you safe from that child.

It was Ronan. The smell was coming from her too. Behind the alter both could see a bowl filled with deep water and her floating in it.

Both pulled their weapons forth and focused fully on her.

"Weapons down!" A extremely loud roar came from behind them as the doors opened and a very small creature with a big red nose and wings comes walking in. It was the first time Mia felt taller than someone. "Fighting here is prohibited. This is MOOGLE sanctuary, any fighting ends with beatings." It puffed up and walked right past them. "Feeling she defeated the first guardian. Yes?"

And turned the warriors of light against their way of protecting the tower from the keys. Ozma will rest well now, he served wonderfully, was a true friend of the people of Grunbia, their ancestors fought well along side him.

The creature spun around and flew up to Locke's eye level. "I am Moggus." It lowered and patted Mia's head. "Welcome to Psrima, to Moogle Chapel." It went back over the altar where Ronan floated out of the water dripping wet. "We have a lot to discuss."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The chunks of ice pulled away and everyone climbed into the boat, Ronat came out of the water, her light dimmed.

I have failed you, I am sorry.

The sun was lowering further.

It may be time to head or else the cold will sicken each of you.

Last edited by ELR; 07-06-2015 at 09:16 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

26. Thanks Tetsanosuke thanked for this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information