AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

OOC: I'm inclined to let the others in the group reply before I do next for the three posts above. Let me know if you'd rather I put something up, including if your someone who hasn't posted yet and just would rather I do something because you've got writers block. You can always shoot me a PM about something like that, but I don't know if I've said that before. Also it's been spring break around here, and maybe where you are, so it might be just as well to let people get back from that without burying them in posts.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Rodger that! *salutes*

His hands raised up, he eyed the odd shaped weapon. "Here for help.." He slowly replied. "I am Samsilus, you can call me Sam.." He swallowed, his eyes looking over at the girl, his words had to be precise or else they would not help him and he would be forced to remove some skin escape. "I am a Therian, a snake to be crystal clear."

Lowering his hands a little, he motioned towards his pocket. "Yes I have noticed it and I wish for your help in making something to defeat it." He slowly put his hand in his pocket and pulled out some of the crystals. "And possibly use these to, I don't know, power it?"

His snake slithered up behind him, his stomach enlarged, both magitechs jumping and then relaxing at seeing him. "He, I assume, brought essential items that could be of use." Sliding up quickly next to the two and began throwing all the gears and machine he had collected up, and once it was all out, he slithered out of the building, possibly to find more with that Bushido.

"So, will you?"
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Phoenix was actually a little surprised that Shi'ran was so willing to accompany them to the infirmary. It made her smile a bit as he rode along in front. She misjudged him at the beginning. She could tell that he still wasn't a fan of her but he wasn't as aggressive as when they first met. Hopefully, he would come around eventually and they could become friends.

She didn't miss the little sigh before Shar started talking, but she ignored it. He mentioned some Wandererlusters they would meet with. It would be nice to be with her own people again. Phoenix had been told before though that she wasn't like most of her counterparts. Wanderers were all loving people for the most part but they also rejected technology and anything that was considered materialistic. She didn't care for material thing but she had been chided before for keeping so many items with her, so many being her satchel and extra pair of clothes and jewelry. From what she could tell with other cultures, they had their own sort of subgroups as well. She just didn't know which she belonged to. She had never met another Wanderluster that would have even touched a hoverboard. In the end, she figured it didn't matter much, everyone was different in their own way.

"We do get a pretty bad reputation. I've been to one sity that restricted housing a Wanderluster. The city ordinance stated that we could pass through and purchase was we liked but we were required to stay in an inn. The problem with that is we don't carry money around much and I had to acquire a temporary license in order to do street performances, which also required money. It was a tough town, but drunken sailors in bars are quite generous with their money," she said, giggling a little. It still hurt to move but the pain is dulled with conversation.

She glanced to Jasper, who hadn't left her side since she fell. She had no idea was he was talking about when it came to all of this technological stuff but it was cute how he became so excitable. Passion was a very attractive trait in a person.

When they reached the first infirmary, they were all somewhat silent. She was ready to go in, but Shar seemed to dislike this one. She didn't understand what was wrong with it. It was a little shabby but surely the school wouldn't have an infirmary that provided poor medical treatment?

"What's wrong with this one?" She asked Shar, as he continued walking.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR

At first the two tech mages look on in disgust as the snake regurgitates various large items from the machine.

However suddenly the females face lights up "oooh! A snake like that could be such a great helper! I'm always dropping things places I can't reach! And it could get into all sorts of little spots! Are it's jaws stong enough to use a foot long wrench to torque a bolt to , say, seventy eight PSI?!?!?"

She moves over to look at it as it goes. Sam isn't sure, but he suspects if his snake doesn't hurry away it might get grabbed.

The male looks at her as if he's aware she's acting strange, though conceeds "I can see your point, that is a problem." He then lowers his weapon and looks at all the stuff "Where did this all come from? Did you bring it all onto the course? What is it supposed to be able to do? "

He gives the crystal sphere a little poke with the steel plate on the front and top of his boot. "It would really help with using it if I knew more about it."

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

Elise nods and says "That is a beautiful violin. I will show you mine one day" she smiles warmly, trying to make the newcomer feel welcome. "It is wonderful to meet you. And yes, please go to your tower and bring as food. I guess as a member of the school body I can come with you." She laughs "As long as Juggernaught didn't get me kicked out". She nods to the wolf men. "Will go with her" she says slowly, "We will come back with food for the whole group". She kisses the leader in the cheek and giggles at his confusion and unease.

She transforms into her wolf form and studies their surroundings. "It will be easiest for us if you mount me and I gallop there (OCC: I cannot find on google for the life of me if wolves gallop or run or what but that word just sounds wrong to me ;-; ) Eira. Is that okay with you?" She turns her head inquisitively. She knew ofcourse that in her wolf form it was much harder for others to read body language so she always made a point to over exaggerate it.
    Last edited by Clockwork Bird; 04-14-2015 at 02:51 PM.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: Time to play catch-up, again.

IC:

The Bushido caught up to Sam after spectating the machine that was damaged. Hiro spoke up quickly as the machine could do more damage at any time.

(Hiro) "We need to do something about that machine before it causes anymore damage. We also need a way into the machine so we can rescue the captured students inside."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranshiin @Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~

Shar looks at Shi'ran for a bit...but chooses to simply respond to Phoenix

"Well, we've had a lot of great interactions with tech mages. But in some specific situations their...exuberance... isn't such a great thing. The name Quickstitch" also doesn't instill great confidence. However I'm sure you'd get fixed up in there, and if you'd wanted your spleen to be able to play music or light up they might be able to do that for you too...whether you ask or not. "

Shar starts to walk on "And I'd really like you to be healthy so we can go early in the morning. Celestials can be judgmental, and they might get you in some trouble if it seemed like you'd been fighting or somesuch, however I'm pretty certain I'll be able to talk us through this just fine. And they tend to be quite diligent in their efforts."

He continues "It is complicated with Wanderers. However my master was able to help this group out without changing their worldview. He granted them some few small possessions. But that helped them with their performances. Allowing them to gain enough coin in short order to accommodate their immediate needs and I'm sure they helped out some others too."

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@sunnyside @~Shobu~ @Ranshiin

Something Shi’ran was interested in? Jasper wondered what that would be, along with wondering what the school president did to attract his ire to such a degree. As quickly as that thought came it was replaced by strong compunction. Jasper couldn’t help but feel a pang of guilt that had unexplainably come rather late to him. It was practically his fault that Phoenix had gotten hurt, and he felt that he had been too bold to suggest it.

Phoenix’s description of the less than hospitable treatment of Wanderlusters confused him. Maybe he was stereotyping, but if they were like Phoenix, what was the problem? She was so much more relaxed and pleasant to be around than anyone he’d ever met in a Magitek settlement, and she certainly smiled much more. In fact, her smile seemed magical in the strangest of ways, and he felt his knees get a little weak when he focused on it.

As they walked, he fuddled around in the main pouch on his workman’s belt. A bit of metal twine was leftover from his last work order before he had left home, and he had brought it with him. Wing nuts, his multi tool, rubber lacing…so many things that were absolutely useless on their own. Though he was sad that Sefton was indisposed at the moment, he had hopes of meeting him soon.

Shar’s confidence was inspiring and calming. He’d get Phoenix the best medical attention, that was certain. Did Shar also know about Elise? Was that likely? Jasper hoped everything was sorted to that effect and he was anxious to find out if it was. And though he was interested in talking to a few tech mages, he knew that bypassing this clinic was for the best for the moment.

“Never met a Celestial, either; sounds like they’ll get you fixed up nicely, though, Fefe.” He immediately regretted his words. Fixed up? Jasper wasn’t sure what he felt worse about: making it sound as if Phoenix was a machine that could simply be repaired or for getting her scraped up to begin with.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tetsanosuke @Light Buster and @ELR

OOC: At first I wasn't sure what to do with Light Busters last post. However his people were mostly with Sam, and Sam wasn't teleporting or anything so one of them could have just watched where he went.

IC:

The pudgy tech mages in the room have gotten enough composure back they aren't startled by the Bushi entering the room.

The female is still interested in the snake. They guy replies to the Bushi. Well, more specifically to Mizuki even though Hiro had spoken. "I've been watching the situation out there for a bit. The professors in the stands have a clear view of the machine and are acting quite calm. I have a high degree of confidence that this is part of this training session and the students will come to minimal, if any, harm.

I have been so far unable to ascertain what teachable moment they are attempting to achieve with it. The most probable is, I think, to not attack any target, especially such an obviously formidable one, because you may be defeated. I hope my observations will go over well during the debriefing. "

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster @sunnyside I was going to take it as just Hiro arriving, that is how my brain registered it but that works too. Tried posting earlier but internet being finicky.

Sam rolled the thought around his head, a test? Walking between the magitechs and peering through the window, he noted where many stood extremely still but was unsure who they were, too far of a distance to see much more than figures. But his eyes went back to the machine. "And what if we try to remove portions of it? Not destroy it, just slow it down. Do you believe that is possible?"

He turned around and leaned against the wall right next to the window. "If we can do that then we could try to at least rescue the students." A smirk rounded his lips, something his brother could do and strike fear in anyone who saw. "Or catch the thing on fire through the locations where it is dripping. IF the hole is big enough then it could go through and do damage that way." And possibly harm the students inside but he did not speak that aloud.

"Not to mention that there is a teacher IN the machine. Survival skill? One would think survival, carefulness, logistical precision, and many more stuff that adventurers would surely need."

The snake raised its head and looked at the female magitech, its tongue twitching in and out, tasting, testing the air.

Sam copied his friend and realized the air tasted funny. What was that?
    Last edited by ELR; 04-16-2015 at 10:20 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside @Cross Avantgarde @~Shobu~

Heh … now I get it. It’s a Magitek infirmary … no wonder the Dog’s so hesitant about it. Makes sense … I should know.

Since Shar said nothing to him about his comments towards Sefton or his gripe regarding the lady who ran the campus, Shi’ran fell to silence and concerned himself only with negotiating his Hoverboard whilst the little troupe passed the Magitek infirmary and went in the direction of the trains. He knew where he was going, at least; it was a spot he’d been to a few times, not least that morning from leaving his Tower. It wasn’t really that far away … for a guy with a ‘vehicle’, anyway.

… Celestials could be judgemental, huh? … Made him wonder what they’d think of him – well, he was a Therian after all and … that tended to ruffle a lot of metaphorical feathers. He wasn’t concerned-… just curious, but it wasn’t his conversation to talk in so he didn’t say anything about it.

At some point they reached the train hub; since it was late it was rather quiet. Was this Celestial-run infirmary even going to be open given the hour? Well, if Shar was confident about it then it must be … maybe it was the grand-looking building near the station? He didn’t know, but once he was at the hub he just stopped there and circled the Hoverboard about in a small spot. He couldn’t decide whether to go follow Shar to the Celestial infirmary or wait at the station. Bare moments passed before he just … well, blurted it out;

”These Celestials running this infirmary … should I like, just wait here or something or are you sure they won’t throw a chair at me or Jasper? I dunno … Celestials always confuse me.” He asked Shar.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Eira jumped at the sudden appearance of Elise's wolf form. She was honestly surprised that she was being so cordial with her. She remembered hearing her family speak of the negative attitude most Therians displayed toward them but never had the chance of speaking with one herself. She hesitantly neared Elise and moved her violin bow to her other hand. "I suppose. If it's faster, it would probably be best if I did." She grew closer to her before lightly grabbing a piece of fur and hoisting herself up on Elise's back.

.: Sorry for the brevity, Seraphim ;A; :.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

@sunnyside @ELR This is what happens when I don't have internet access 24/7.

IC:

Hiro and the other Bushido looked over at the window and saw the machine had sustained some damage. With it, they can possibly get into the machine themselves and rescue the students and possibly some teachers in the process. But first, they need to make sure that no other victims wouldn't get hurt in the process.

(Hiro) "Slowing it down would be the best option. If we let it catch fire, there is a chance the machine will not last and anyone inside can be killed."
    (Mami) "We can damage it enough to get inside without harming the students inside and destroy it from inside once their safety is assured."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I don't want to get too far ahead of people, but I also don't want things to lag too much. And perhaps these will help people post. If you ever feel like you're lost, feel free to send me an e-mail and I can recap or clarify things for you. I do that all the time so don't worry about it.

-----------------------
    @ThatOneBelgianGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Black-Cat0001 View Post
    Juggernaut crosses hir arms "Hugh care to explain to me how this is going to bring Gertude out of her state of shock, and how does this interactions help if I might ask?"
    OOC: A little more god moddish than I'd prefer but maybe this will help thatonbelgianguy. Perhaps I owe you a bit of karma because your character could likely have weaseled their way free if they'd chosen too, in addition to your being a good sport about getting into this situation in the first place.

IC:

Hugh pauses for the briefest moments and seems to be considering having a conversation...but then Juggernaut can feel his impatience for haste and he quickly puts histhumb into the side of Alcazar's mouth so that Alcazar could bite the thumb but not close his mouth, and then with the one hand on Alcazar's head and the other holding Gertude's little hand and the piece of cake Hugh uses his strength to shove the cake into Alcazar's mouth.

However as he does so he attempts to speak quickly and calmly. "I think everyone has at least one thing. However with Netherkin that thing can be important. Talking about it is like analyzing romance. It simply kills the mood. But as natural as it is for anorexics to feel mortified when looked at it's also common for them to derive especial pleasure from feeding others. And I think pleasures are best exagerated in needful times hmmm? "

It isn't clear how much cake actually wound up inside Alcazar through that process, however he now moves his hand back. Gertrude weakly reaches out and picks up another pieces offered by the well dressed skeleton.

-------------

@Luka Megurine and @\Seraphim

OOC: You could presumably make your way to the Celestial's tower by running across the campus green without having to interact with anyone if you avoid contact.

Once there the construction is very gothic, the main doors are open, and there are a great many communal areas for washing clothers, cooking, serving food, and so on. However the towers are quite large. I can simply describe areas as I deem you to be entering them. However this is the sot of situation where you can do a bit of worldbuilding, especially Luka as part of this tower would be from "her" city state and so she can describe it (presumably it would be full of people who may not think so much of her though, so up to her if she even wants to go there, or if you'd like to establish some other sort of space, like an unused or large storage area)

------------

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

@~Shobu~ @Ranshiin and @Cross Avantgarde

This time Shar replies to Shi'ran's comments, though he doesn't acknowledge the earlier ones.

He says "The main thing I've noticed about Celestials on the school staff is a burning desire to have this school work out and for everyone to get along and be peaceful. They aren't going to want to make waves by being unwelcoming or rude...even to someone like you."

Shar allowed himsel a little doggie smile before continuing.

"However they do seem to have difficulty stopping being nosy or judgemental. And I guess they might be able to imagine legitimate reasons for that at an infirmary when people come in with injuries. Still, this was an innocent sporting accident and we'll have the truth on our side in case there's any sort of magical detection or an unusually observant and socially aware Celestial about. I'm sure Jasper's right and they'll have FeFe feeling great in no time."

At the least Shar very much hoped so. The longer they took to get going the better chance the lead would grow cold. Sefton seemed to be very good at getting the Celestials to do whatever he wanted. The oaf wasn't as observant as Shar, but he could talk.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

@Tetsanosuke @Light Buster and @ELR

The male student tech mage, who doesn't seemed bothered at all that nobody is introducing themselves, turns to the window and looks at the machine again. "I suppose it's theoretically possible that the machine has large enough empty spaces inside that someone could move around. However on this side of the thing I don't see any holes large enough to allow ingress. Even additional damage near existing damaged spots, based on the magnitude of damage from previous Bushido efforts, would not seem to be able to open up sufficient space."

The female at this point bluts in with. "But we've got snakey! See! So useful! I mean it'd be much easier to let it get inside right! ...though if it doesn't have much torque I don't know what it could do."
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-20-2015 at 12:03 PM.

15. Likes ThatOneBelgianGuy liked this post
    Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Juggernaut would let this one explanation go since this time was of the essence for the young misses life; However shi'd turned to focus on the miss, and Alczar Ready to take over if need be. Shi was trying to have the young miss calm down as shi also projected love, peace, calm, and happiness to the young miss. No one who wasn't an chakat or had knowledge of the empathic ability would know what Juggernaut was doing. "Its going to be ok."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 04-20-2015 at 12:35 PM.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster @sunnyside @Tetsanosuke
    The woman was so fascinated with Sam's friend that he did not realize she had a point. "Let me see those, please." He pointed to the binoculars the man had.

His snake came closer, looking up towards the woman, tilted its head and breathed the air once more.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: @Luka Megurine Dont apologise man, have you seen some of my posts? Either way since this is your tower Im going to let you world build it, so Im not going to post unless you want me to say anything specific alright?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by \\Seraphim View Post
    OCC: @Luka Megurine Dont apologise man, have you seen some of my posts? Either way since this is your tower Im going to let you world build it, so Im not going to post unless you want me to say anything specific alright?
    OOC: Seraphim, if you'd be up for it, it might help Luka if you described getting to the tower. You might just stick to the campus green and head around trees and lakes and the occassional building, or perhaps cut through central campus, which would be mostly empty at night with students generally in their towers. If you were inclined you could also find a "place" that might be useful, or just arrive at the Celestial tower.

As a quick recap on that, the towers have about 50 floors each, though much of the space is wide open churchlike spaces. They are constructed in the gothic styles that Celestials are used to. They don't have consistant construction. Some considerations were made for load bearing and plumbing but the towers were filled out by different groups throwing in what they felt like (allowing players much flexibility). While the Bushido tower in particular has really covered up the stonework, the celestial tower retains the gothic look but they have added arrays of statues and stained glass windows.

Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: @sunnyside great idea, didnt think of that.

IC:
    As Eira got on, Elise smiled to herself. What would her teacher back in the homeland, who stressed dignity so much think now. She snarled and began running towards the school grounds. The weight of Eira did not affect her much, in fact the Celestrial was much lighter than she expected. She was about to remark on that but decided that it was a bad idea. She decided to take a direct route that cut through the forest into the grounds next to the Therian tower. The forest was calm and silent, with the occasional night bird stirred by their run. They mostly ran in silence, a fact that Elise appreciated greatly. She liked silence, it said alot more about a person than speech ever could. As they broke out of the forest, she realised she was not sure which tower was the celestial one. She ran in a few small circles on the grass before saying to Eira, "If you go to your tower and get what you think will be helpful and I go to mine that will be more... productive" She didnt want to mention the fact that few Celestrials would want to see a Therian noblewoman in their tower. "We can meet back here... And... Thank you for helping us even though you dont know us or our situation" She smiled as she turned back into a human.
    Time to go deal with whatever chaos Juggernaught created for me, she thought as she faced her tower.

Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    Threads

OOC: I'll be able to be more active now
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Just as Alcazar tried to talk, the cake was shoved into his mouth. He was a bit embarrassed by this force-feeding but by a pretty woman. He then started to listen to what Hugh had to say, who started to talk about a certain thing. Alcazar was confused by this and started talking: 'Mmmh whammh mmh mhhhhmh.......'

Alcazar then noticed that obviously nobody could understand him since the cake was still in his mouth. He ate the cake, which was quite delicious, and then tried again: 'So as was going to ask, what is this thing you were talking about?' he asked Hugh. He then saw Juggernaut trying to comfort Gertrude who was seemingly not really paying attention to anything but the piece of cake she was trying to get, Alcazar then thought that he wouldn't mind her feeding him again because, even tho it was quite awkward, the cake was good. After this thought he just smiled.
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Black-Cat0001 @ThatOneBelgianGuy

OOC: I'm not sure we'd discussed projecting emotions...but general feelings doesn't sound broken and it makes this perhaps interesting, so I'll roll with it.

IC:

As Gertrude seems to be gaining strength, Hugh releases her hand and shifts over to Alcazar. He still holds him pretty firmly by the shoulders, and moves his head beside Alcazars so he can almost whisper into his ear.

"So what are you then? No, don't speak with your mouth full, let me guess. You're asking questions that mean I don't think you're a Netherkin, and I don't see a tail or anything so I doubt you're a Therian. No gadets or ...wait, is that a saxophone you have dangling there? Oh that's delightful, mmmm. Well, I guess you could be very musical Celestials or a Pactmaker with a loner streak, but I'm feeling a wanderer vibe mayhaps?

Well, anyway what I mean is that we all have certain things. Things that bother us, keep us from rest, and other things that excite us, thrill us, give us a reason to keep going and get out of bed in the morning as they say. I do hope you know what I'm talking about. It's all just so much more with us."

As Hugh talks Gertrude keeps taking more cake and putting it in Alcazar's mouth, though she's a bit less shovey about it compared to Hugh. And she isn't as strong regardless. Actually she's getting a weird tranced out sort of look in her eyes.

For her part she's a little confused, but being caught up in the moment. She's done things like this before with other people, and those emotions were there. But this time there was also peace, calm, perhaps...love? Blended in. The different forces blended together like mixed drugs. She got a bit firmer with the cake, Hugh keeping Alcazar from strepping back. Some of the cake was getting all over Alcazar's face. Normally Gertrude disliked any calories, especially of something fatty like cake, but perhaps just a taste. As she blindly reaches out for more cake, her skeletal associate moving the tray where her hand reached, she leans forward and licks a bit of the frosting and a few crumbs off of Alcazars cheek and neck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dibujos-chicas-anorexia-24.jpg‎
Views:	33
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	84772  

23. Likes ThatOneBelgianGuy liked this post
    Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Eira waved slowly as Elise headed toward her tower. Whatever expression she had faded into a blank state. It was the moment she was dreading: Entering the celestial tower. She turned on the balls of her feet and straightened her posture. She kept her head up and wearily entered the tower.

Upon entering, Eira was greeted with familiar sights. The walls were adorned with masterfully crafted sculptures. They were reminiscent of the lessons she had learned as a child and she could remember being fearful of the statues' unchanging visages. As she examined further, she could see the carefully built arches creep up the walls and link together in the center of the tower. The light coming through the stained glass windows drew her gaze toward their images, each representing a different story of her religion. She took a few steps in and stood in one of the common areas. Immediately, she recognized familiar faces who bore daggers into her skull as she walked.

She rubbed her arms as if suddenly cold before continuing toward a dining area. The area was open and filled with several tables of a dark wood. Food was placed in a buffet style in every direction, mostly hearty foods and breads. Eira made a mental note of what there was before entering another corridor. She was unsure where this one was leading her and kept her hand on the wall to try and get her bearings. A hand touched her shoulder and she jumped before turning around.

"Your room. It's up a floor. Have a blessed day." The voice came from a younger man, an acquaintance she recognized as her brother's friend. He wasn't particularly kind nor cruel to her but still grew nervous at his presence and shook. She felt her hand grow uncomfortably hot and held her wrist tightly before nodding. At the departure of his presence, she breathed heavily and ran up the stairs, reaching her room and slamming the door. She placed her violin on her bare mattress and slid down onto the ground. She tried to calm herself, humming a slow melody to try to get her mind off of it. Her crystal glowed a slight red before her hand cooled and she rose to her feet.

A tear ran down her sweat drenched face and she wobbled out of her room. Her head was spinning and her body felt heavier than usual. She reached the dining room and took off her jacket, taking portions of meat and bread and wrapping it tightly. Without another word to her Celestial "brethren", she left the tower and headed toward the Therian tower, hoping she could somehow find Elise.

.: It's very rushed and mediocre so I apologize. @sunnyside I hope you don't mind that my only knowledge of Gothic Architecture is the Notre Dame and I modeled the tower to the best of my ability. I didn't want to put too much into the religious aspect without consulting you first. :.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Jasper's and Shar's words were enough for her to push forward. She didn't really care where she received treatment, she just wanted to get it over with. She felt like she was slowing them down from doing more interesting things. She didn't mind attention but this kind felt like she was child again. Being led to an infirmary for a few scrapes and bruises suddenly seemed silly but they were already nearly there. She should have just bore through it. It would have saved time.

"I'll go wherever." She said, smiling. She would have shrugged but she still felt stiff.

Shi'ran didn't seem to be too fond of the idea of meeting Celestials. She didn't understand why though. Wasn't the point of this school to unite all cultures? Perhaps he just wasn't ready yet. It was only the first day afterall.

OOC: Sorry this was delayed. I had midterms and haven't slept in two days haha. Anywho, to speed stuff along, I'll just have her go with the flow until we actually get to the infirmary.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@~Shobu~ @Ranshiin and @Cross Avantgarde

OOC: Hurm. Are you guys figuring you're going along to the second infirmary and you're waiting on me since Ranshiin already put the group near the train hub where that infirmary is? I suppose I'll post. Hope you're feeling more rested by now Shobu!

IC:

Shar nods at Phoniex's comment and leads the way to the infirmary. It's looks to be a broad three story building built out of, or otherwise made to look like it's made of some sort of white stone. There's a very large and prominent Caduceus symbol carved out of the stone over the main entryway

with red cross symbols painted on the white stone on either side. Underneath it simply says "Infermary"

While Celestials usually prefir some steps in their structures, the entryway is flush with the road, perhaps to make it easy to wheel someone in.

The structure also has a great many windows. Plain instead of painted and most look like they're acutally meant to be opened.

The lights are clearly on despite it being late at night and the front door is open, so Shar gives a little sigh and leads the group in.

Once inside it takes about five seconds for someone to notice the arrival of the group and then things happen very very fast.

For those five seconds anyone could look to the left at the waiting area, which isn't very interesting at the moment, or to what appears to be the emergency room to the right, which is bedlam.

There are a a number of bodies on various operating beds. There are also four figures wearing very heavy Celestial looking armor. Their helmets are still on and completly cover their faces in an Ivory looking mask and the suits seem to come with fully functional white ceramin/ivory wings. The armored individuals are sitting down in chairs instead of laying down. The armor is fairly ornate and all white, which normally would make it look more like a work of art than something meant for war, however right now that's only serving to provide high contrast for and a great many places to collect the blood and gore all over them. The suits are obviously damaged, they show deep slash and stab marks. It's impossible to tell how much the people inside are hurt since the blood and gore all over the suits can't be all theirs, or they'd have been quite dead. Near each of the suits is a large sword, also covered to some extent in blood.

Over in a corner of the area a heap of katanas sit ignored.

People are rushing around the beds and the armored individuals.

After the five seconds someone yells "GUESTS!" and quickly white curtains are drawn in front of everything in the emergency area.

Very rapidly a bunch of Celestials start congregating by the group. A lady in a plain dress runs up to and speaks rapidly to the group. "Whatcanwedoforyou?" She looks and see's Phoenix "Ohthatdoesn'tlookbadwe'llfixyourightup" as she was talking a bunch of celestials had formed behind her and the seemed to be "linking up" in some manner with a woman in slightly more elaborate robes. After a couple moments she begins to glow with all their attention on her, she raises up a hand and points at Phoenix, shooting a healing beam of light at her. It feels wonderful and powerful, and her minor injuries are rapidly no more.

After that the speaker starts attempting to usher everyone outside saying "Thankyouandsorrywe'rereallyreallybusy!"

For his part Shar demonstrates that he can speak without moving his mouth and quitely says "Not our busineeeess" to the group or any Celestial close enough and paying enough attention, which doesn't seem to be any of them.

Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    Threads

Alcazar was surprised by the situation, as Gertrude was stuffing his mouth with cake while Hugh was talking to him, when Hugh asked about the thing he just nodded. He tried to move away from Gertrude a bit since he wanted to talk, but Hugh stopped him from doing this. Alcazar decided to go with it since it's just cake, so no problems for him. He then saw that the skeletal figure even helped her by giving the plate with cake, this surprised Alcazar quite a bit, the scary 'monster' that chased him a while ago was nog giving cake to a netherking girl.

After a while Gertrude came closer to lick of crumbs and piece of frosting, he couldn't do anything once more because Hugh was holding him. Alcazar thought: 'She must really like cake or could it be...' He then just sat there, enjoying the cake and the company, he hadn't really done stuuf like this often especially being fed, but he enjoyed it since it was fun in his own way.

He then tried to ask Hugh: 'So are you from the school staff, because you don't seem like it?'
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information