AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Destiny

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Default Destiny

So are any members here playing Destiny? If so, what platform?

And I have a question that I haven't been able to get an answer for. When you pick up an item that requires the Cryptarch, is the type and value of the item set once you pick it up, or can you level up your character and then decode it to get better gear?

Also, once you gain a Vanguard or Crucible level, do you spend it when you purchase gear OR is the level just a requirement you need to have access to gear of that rank?

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: Destiny

Waiting on my Xbox One copy. Won't get it until this Saturday.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2016 02:49 AM
    Threads

I got it yesterday for my ps4! So far it's awesome, I'm totally hooked up. I completed an 7 hour marathon with a friend of mine. The last time we did that was to WoW Vanilla times

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galleya View Post
    I got it yesterday for my ps4! So far it's awesome, I'm totally hooked up. I completed an 7 hour marathon with a friend of mine. The last time we did that was to WoW Vanilla times
    Yep, a few of my friends surprised me by getting the Xbone and game yesterday and I played non-stop from around 11am through to 11pm, no breaks. Just playing constantly.

Got our asses kicked in the Devil's Lair. Holy damn is that painfully hard now.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Yep, a few of my friends surprised me by getting the Xbone and game yesterday and I played non-stop from around 11am through to 11pm, no breaks. Just playing constantly.

The devil's lair was soooooooo difficult ! Oh my gosh, but at the end also rewarding because it was so hard

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Mario ZStar Autobots
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2019 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrain Steam ID: Discade

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    So are any members here playing Destiny? If so, what platform?

And I have a question that I haven't been able to get an answer for. When you pick up an item that requires the Cryptarch, is the type and value of the item set once you pick it up, or can you level up your character and then decode it to get better gear?

Also, once you gain a Vanguard or Crucible level, do you spend it when you purchase gear OR is the level just a requirement you need to have access to gear of that rank?
    I played the beta for Xbox 360. I have the game for the Xbox One. Regarding the Cryptarch thing I'm not sure but I think it's set when you get it (though I could be wrong). The Vanguard and Crucible rank is just your rank in that vendor. It stays there, it just lets you be able to purchase the weapons and items from the vendors. You spend the Crucible/Vangaurd marks when you buy gear from them. Hope I helped! P.s if you have any other questions - xbox gamer tag: Elysium Galaxy

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Yeah in the beta Devil's Lair wasn't as hard but most the time you had to go in with a whole team of max level 8's lol. That's what I did with my friends. Our best run of Lair was like 6 minutes I think? I didn't have much time to play yesterday but I got lv 11 in a few hours. So I don't think
    it's that hard to level up still. I'm probably going to play non-stop this weekend anyway. My goal is to get 25 Mote of Light's.
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Xbox Live: Thrain
    MyAnimeList: iRhya

Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OMG. The strike on Moon is so frickin hard! I'm lvl14 and couldn't finish it :S Any tips ?

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wait until you're level 20.

... Seriously. frell that strike mission, it's impossible.

Senior Member Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 12:07 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: elguapoassassin

Quote Originally Posted by Galleya View Post
    OMG. The strike on Moon is so frickin hard! I'm lvl14 and couldn't finish it :S Any tips ?

I beat that last night at level 10 dude, you need 3 people that are decent, 2 people stand in the back towards the ledge under that archway thing and have 1 person run around distracting him, then if the other guy dies, just let him respawn, don't worry about reviving him just worry about keeping the dude next to you alive and you'll beat him.
    As the great warrior-poet Ice Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good".

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Got it for 360 and Xbone.

Trying not to burn myself out of it, but that's easier said than done. Have a lvl 12 human Titan and a lvl 8 Exo Warlock.

Also, I do kinda hate the fact that your currency is shared between characters.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet_Nightmare View Post
    Got it for 360 and Xbone.

Trying not to burn myself out of it, but that's easier said than done. Have a lvl 12 human Titan and a lvl 8 Exo Warlock.

Also, I do kinda hate the fact that your currency is shared between characters.
    Physical or Digital?

Cause you do know if you got it digitally, you could of saved 60 dollars

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Physical or Digital?

That's why I went digital. :P

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet_Nightmare View Post
    That's why I went digital. :P
    I would too if

1) I didn't have the PS4 Destiny Bundle
    2) PS4 / PS3 Trophies weren't linked.
    3) All my friends are on PS4.

I really thought it was a good feature, including the one where you can hop in and and continue from where you left off.

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Physical or Digital?

So if you have digital for the Xbox One, you don't have to buy it for the 360? Also I really wish there was a trading or market system in the game.
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferrr View Post
    So if you have digital for the Xbox One, you don't have to buy it for the 360? Also I really wish there was a trading or market system in the game.
    Other way around. PS3 and Xbox 360 owners who buy the game digitally before January 15th can go to the Xbone or PS4 market and download a free digital copy for that system as well. Has to be within the same "console family."

I do agree some kind of trading system would be nice. Not necessarily a market, but just a simple, "Hey, you like the gun I have and I like the gun you have. Let's trade."

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I haven't had much time to play it cause of work, but I have a level 12 Exo Male and I pretty much got to that level going to the crucible and playing every mission on hard. And I only recently started the moon missions.

I played it on PS4 and rented the PS3 version yesterday to see how it fared and the gameplay seems the same with some minor hiccups but man the graphics are terrible. I've seen HD remakes with better graphics. For some reason I also had access to my PS4 character along with preorder bonuses but I couldn't use the sparrow because I didn't preorder it for the PS3 so that was weird.

I agree with the difficulty of the Devil's Lair strike. I never played it on the Beta, but I was level 8 with this other guy and we teamed up with a level 12 and we all easily got killed more than 10 times each and wiped once. But it was fun so I can't complain.

Does anyone else feel like the multiplayer is unbalanced? So far the only people good with their primary weapons are level 20s, everyone else just kills with a shotgun or fusion rifle. So its pretty boring and not fun for me.

I've been getting conflicting replies with the cryptarch thing so I'm saving up everything that needs to be decoded and just doing that at level 20 to see if I get lower leveled gear. If not I will just decode at level 20 from then on, though it would suck not to have a high Cryptarch rating.

Do your crucible and vanguard marks get shared between characters?

If anyone wants to play PSN: SigmaSD
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 09-12-2014 at 12:01 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think in online it's less the guns and more the character skills/setup (which was the problem I faced on the beta which caused it to be not-fun for me because everybody could kill me in two shots but I remember using a whole auto-rifle mag on someone and didn't even waste their shield). There's that whole "Level Advantages Disabled" thing which is I think supposed to put everyone's weapons on the same level but I know for a fact higher-level people have characters with better armor/recovery ratings in the subclass menu. I just don't know how much of an effect it has.

Thing is with games like this, I'm just happy not to come last. Unfortunately, so far, every pvp I've come last. Not fun. Gonna keep trying though, maybe I'll do better playing in a group with some friends.

Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now I'm lvl 20. Moon Strike on max level was decent but doable. At the moment am I playing more pvp than pve ^^

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I need to go and play this game more...I'm still a level 10....been too busy then Smash Demo came and then the actual game came out.

Most likely will play it tomorrow some more. Need to add more people that have it for PS4 too.

Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaitou, if you want to play then add me psn: jcg-01

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Finally got my first legendary armor, whoo.

I had been debating between getting some legendary chest armor but wanted to wait for the stock to renew because I didn't like the bonuses on them. Armor that boost auto rifle and shotgun/pulse rifle ammo would be perfect for me.

Went for a pair of boots instead, because I couldn't be bothered waiting, and got myself a swag-donkey cloak for my Hunter too. Now I just need to keep getting vanguard rep so I can buy that legendary auto rifle I want.

Senior Member Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I got 2 exotic weapons now, randomly through crucible. Reached level 24. Anyone here on 360 want to join up and do the raid? Here's a screencap of my character.

As the great warrior-poet Ice Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good".

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm on xbox one, unfortunately. Not got a 360 copy.

I don't want to do the raid until I get above level 26. Natch that involves getting legendary gear all over. I still want dem legendary auto rifles.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I'm on xbox one, unfortunately. Not got a 360 copy.

I don't want to do the raid until I get above level 26. Natch that involves getting legendary gear all over. I still want dem legendary auto rifles.
    Raid isn't worth it. As of last night there have been only 8 teams to complete it in the world. I tried it and I'm not going to continue it. I watched a whole team of level 28's get their butts handed to them for like 13 hours straight xD and the drops suck. All you get is a shader and then a random reward like a legendary or ascendant shards. I'm almost 28 and I'm just sticking with strikes and Crucible.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Are you serious only 8 teams in the world have completed it? Where's the source to this? That's insane if true.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information