AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: The School of Seven Towers

Junior Member Scourges daughter is on a distinguished road Scourges daughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2014 01:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: OOC: The School of Seven Towers

My RPG is backed on female scourge from warrior cats

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Lemon says, we are approaching this game.

My current question regarding points:

Is this right?
    Regular 20 Spent/20 reserve
    Exceptional 40 Spent / 20 reserve

So with an exceptional student I can take the starting package and have 20 points to spend?

If I'm wrong I politely request that you clarify.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

So I'm interested, but I'm going to need to remember to look at this sometime other than 2 AM so I can sit down and plot out a character. I'm looking at the Magitek, though - love me some Steampunk.

4. Likes sunnyside liked this post
    Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    As Lemon says, we are approaching this game.

My current question regarding points:

Is this right?
    Regular 20 Spent/20 reserve
    Exceptional 40 Spent / 20 reserve

So with an exceptional student I can take the starting package and have 20 points to spend?

If I'm wrong I politely request that you clarify.
    As the exceptional sort of student players get to start as you have 60 points to spend, and 40 in reserve (to use later a the game goes on). Packages are a way to get 40 points of stuff for only 20 points (leaving you 40 points to spend on whatever). However conforming to a package is not for every character, and it's fine not to take one.

FYI more typical students would have about 20 points of stuff, with nothing above a 10. And that's still better than the vast majority of people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourges daughter View Post
    I'll look into that. You could look through the sign in thread for the school of seven towers if you'd like to. Or I could come up with some ideas for how she can fit in.

FYI the game Discordia is also long dead I'm afraid...

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Okay, I'll do that then.

I'm thinking of dropping 'enchanced strength' to 10 in order to give him 5 points on something else, such as basic combat skills (sword or hand-to-hand) or perhaps to be able to cast basic fire magic. It depends how much of an effect you'd perceive that would have on that particular skill.
    You've at least got until we start to shuffle things around.

Although you're already quite the flamethrower...

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    You've at least got until we start to shuffle things around.

Although you're already quite the flamethrower...
    My character's a dragon lol, they kinda do that.

edit

I'd like your opinion on the changes in the sign-up thread but they're basically what you suggested to me already. Biomagic altered to being standard Therian world-healing, and his Martial Arts skill dropped in favour of a 'Destructive Biomagic' magic discipline which is basically the explosive-magic thing.

If those are okay, then at the least I'd like to ask your opinion on whether having 'enhanced strength' on 15 is enough, or if I could put it to 10 and either keep the 5 points in reserve or add them to something else, such as basic fire-magic.

The reason I'm asking is because I don't want too many things to begin over 15 if I can help it owing to what you said about 'standard' and 'exceptional' students. So far he has flight and strength biomorphs and his fire-breathing at 15 or above. However, it depends on how much of an effective difference there is between an 'enhanced strength' of 15 or 10.

In fairness, he's exceptional only in the sense that his Therian alterations are quite extreme in nature. Fire is also something I know not to take lightly so I believe having 20 in fire-breathing is appropriate.

I just want opinions, anyway. I'm happy where things are, personally. He has his potential and 40 points is enough to expand his magic and martial arts' knowledge a vast deal as I don't particularly see any of his standing abilities being improved. He's at the school to learn new things as opposed to improving what he already knows, really.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 07-27-2014 at 03:03 PM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: overlorddarthfluffles

So, I'm thinking of going Netherkin and I have a question about appearance and nether type

They are seeming to the whole undead bit, and in the description I saw liches---which naturally lights up my eyes because I have a deep love for liches.

Is it perfectly ok for a student to be that form of "undead"/Netherkin?

Junior Member Scourges daughter is on a distinguished road Scourges daughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks sunny * bro fist*

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

So am I in sunny

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ummmm. Is this the right reference?
    http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Lemon View Post
    So, I'm thinking of going Netherkin and I have a question about appearance and nether type

They are seeming to the whole undead bit, and in the description I saw liches---which naturally lights up my eyes because I have a deep love for liches.

Is it perfectly ok for a student to be that form of "undead"/Netherkin?
    Yes. They're still a Netherkin, and so sort of alive. And if it's a student character they could even be a normal college age. But they could be quite patterned after a Gygaxian lich or what have you.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yep but her names silver

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Biomagic altered to being standard Therian world-healing, and his Martial Arts skill dropped in favour of a 'Destructive Biomagic' magic discipline which is basically the explosive-magic thing.
    Uh huh.

If those are okay, then at the least I'd like to ask your opinion on whether having 'enhanced strength' on 15 is enough, or if I could put it to 10 and either keep the 5 points in reserve or add them to something else, such as basic fire-magic.
    15 in strength seems appropriate. 10 makes some math things a bit easier for me :P
    Maybe 5 in extra resilience? Or some enhanced sense? Starting his martial arts? (Though waiting would let you discuss what to take with other players) Boost something else?

In fairness, he's exceptional only in the sense that his Therian alterations are quite extreme in nature. Fire is also something I know not to take lightly so I believe having 20 in fire-breathing is appropriate.
    Well also in the number of different things he has going on.

Yep but her names silver
    Ok. So her "flavor" is based on scourge. But she has a werewolf form (4 legged or 2 legged sort?) and then a girl form with wolfey ears. No particular powers requested aside from werewolf stuff.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

15 in strength seems appropriate. 10 makes some math things a bit easier for me :P
    Maybe 5 in extra resilience? Or some enhanced sense? Starting his martial arts? (Though waiting would let you discuss what to take with other players) Boost something else?
    Enhanced senses ... hrm. Got me thinking there.

OK. Enhanced strength at 10 (still going to be strong, just not as much ... you tell me what the perceived difference should be) and then I put the 5 left over into an enhanced sight biomorph? That might make him have a bit more capability in a fight or in exploration because he's going to have sharper sight and will be able to pick out things from a greater distance.

Bear in mind he has a bit of a thing for Magitek machinery. Good lord, imagine him with a Magitek sniper rifle or a bow-and-arrow combo. But yeah, does that work?

I'll leave his martial arts and other magic alone. Gives me time to decide whether he takes up unarmed combat, swordplay, a mix of both or perhaps leans towards so-called Magitek weaponry instead. Something for the story, depending on how he gets along with the Bushi-cultured students.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yep

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

And she can control all wolves

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

A question for skills!

Would something along the lines of the knowledge of history be considered a skill, or is that more RP fluff?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Lemon View Post
    A question for skills!

Would something along the lines of the knowledge of history be considered a skill, or is that more RP fluff?
    I suppose that depends. Most likely it would just be the sort of thing to put under hobbies/interests though. How were you planning to use it?

Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I suppose that depends. Most likely it would just be the sort of thing to put under hobbies/interests though. How were you planning to use it?
    Thinking on it, it'd be better for hobbies/interest. The character just has a deep love for history and the world before WW3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Scourges daughter

Ok, I fleshed out your character based on your attempts at signing up for the already dead games Wonderland and Discordia, along with the wiki entry on “Scourge.” Feel free to mess with parts of this.

Name: Silver K MacEwen (AKA Bloody Wolf)
    Age 18
    Culture: Therian
    Appearance:
    night black hair with blood red eyes pale skin wolf tail and ears she’s very small for her age. she wears a blood stained black belt around her neck with bones and teeth of her victims
    (also see pictures)

Hobbies/Interests: Music, preferring harder stuff that one might find in a Magitek undercity.

Personality: She's shy, but make her mad you’re dog food! She can be a good friend who would give you the shirt off her back.

She has a weakness for cuteness and hates jazz and bully's

Point Allotment (Skills, Powers, Magic Disciplines, Artifacts/Companions) :
    Therian Package 20 points (30 points of biomorphs + Biomagic 10)
    Always active (associated with ears and tail):
    Biomorph- Enhanced hearing 5
    Biomorph -Enhanced Agility 5
    Active in wolf form (not active unless she’s taken the time to change into her form of a large wolf. This is fairly rapid, but takes a little time)
    Biomorph – Ripper claws 10 (Wolves usually don’t have claws at all. However in wolf form Silver’s paws sport a large magically enhanced claw on the middle toe rather like a velociraptor. If you want to get away from the catness of Scourge a bit more you could have this apply to teeth or something else. I might give an extra bonus for teeth since they’re relatively hard to use in attacks)
    Biomorph – Fast run/leap 10 (somewhat inherent in large wolf form, but this allows for faster movement and leaps than should be physically possible)
    Biomorph – Enhanced strength 10

Power – regeneration 10 (this could be increased if you’re willing to accept various weaknesses such as to Silver. Note that biomagic can be used to heal, but that’s slow and generally not something you’d want to do until after a fight)

Power Wolf affinity 20 (This allows for control over wolves…however wolves are pretty rare in this setting, so I’m treating this more like putting points into Allies. This gives you four bioweapons descended from wolves. They are sentient though fairly simple minded and you can communicate with them telepathically via this power. Each has fast run/leap 5 and Enhanced strength 5)

Bio:

Silver grew up among a more shape shifting oriented bunch of Therians. They stayed in animal form most of the time, but might shift back for various purposes, such as needing a pair of hands. They were still occasionally plunged into conflict even after the war and so had a warrior mentality.

Silver was small, and a late bloomer magically. This made her a target for bullying. Her unwillingness to cowl didn’t help. Some justified the bullying as nessesary to get her in line and toughen her up. After one particular incident that left her with a torn up shoulder, Silver ran away. She went to the one place she knew she wouldn’t be followed, the lower levels of a Magitek city. While didn't belong to that culture and knew little about it. Her human form and a cloak allowed her to blend in enough in the slums of the undercity far below the towers of the techmages.

Incredibly determined, Silver grew in power both in terms of magically enhancing her wolf form but also in leadership as she put together a gang with some of the freaks and unemployed minions in the undercity, also managing to befriend and connect with some sentient wolflike bioweapons. Eventually she would be drawn into her own small war. Leaving the undercity and warring against those who had bullied her. In one battle she slew the one who had scarred her long ago. But ultimately her gang was broken in a later battle, and she barely escaped alive.

With enemies from previos gang wars but now without many friends in the undercity and certainly being unsafe among the Therians she had warred against, Silver decided to take her remaining wolves and head to the School of Seven Towers. She wonders if she should try and live in the Therian tower and hope her past doesn’t catch up with her there, or if she should try and see if she could stay in the Magitek tower. She’s no Techmage, but, perhaps if she stays low and out of the way she could find her own way to thrive as she did in the slummy undercity.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside I decided to drop 'enhanced strength' to 10 in order to add a sight enhancement. I gave some thought regarding the setting and decided that it was a good idea as it opens up some options (such as the possibility of getting good with guns, if guns exist as some form of Magitek stuff).

You think that's okay? I don't want to go too overboard.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You think that's okay? I don't want to go too overboard.
    Well, it certainly isn't overboard. It's just really good vision. To an extent I like it because it has utility outside of combat (though I suppose strength does as well).

You asked it in a PM, but since people seem interested I thought I'd answer your firearm question here. Muskets and cannons were common enough before the rediscovery of magic, and they were magically enhanced up to he Apocolypse war. These days everyone generally has access to Mideval weaponry, but firearms are around as well. Note that the resiliancy of people makes a musket ball less lethal than in reality. Firearms also have to compete with a host of incredibly powerful ranged magical abilities.

Anyway I'll put down the following as a general guidline to how these cultures typically approach firearms:
    Therians- generally don't use firearms (and often only use biomorph based weapons)
    Bushi - Very much prefer melee over any sort of ranged attack, to say nothing of firearms.
    Magitek- plenty of ranged weaponry. Firearms are certainly included, but they might use magic and a vague understanding of science to make a railgun or heat ray. Though the further they stray from musketry the more demands are made on their level of techmagic and predictability and reliability suffer as well.
    Pactmakers - They often dislike having to get up close and personal, and they do need to defend their ships, airships, and caravans. There are plenty known as suppliers of quality simple or enchanted muskets and sundry.
    Netherkin - Rarely have anything like a foundry or chemist to make anything of their own, but might buy something.
    Celestials - While they will send out a few as heavily armored warriors. They really prefer indirect combat, such as launching a volly of arrows into the sky so you don't have to even look at your enemies. In line with that they're known for using heavy artillary which makes battle rather more like working together to build a wall or something.
    Wanderers - Might use firearms, but those just require so much stuff to keep them going.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, that's what I wanted to know, really. 'Old' weapons (muskets, perhaps western-style revolvers?) and magically-enhanced stuff. I didn't expect them to be too effective for the most part owing to the resilience most people have to physical injuries, but they will probably have an advantage over direct magic somewhere I'm sure. :P

Railguns would be fun. Gonna see if I can get one of those. Pew pew pew.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I LOVE IT SUNNY !!!!!!! If I really new you I'll would hug you

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Re: OOC: The School of Seven Towers
    @Scourges daughter

Ok, I fleshed out your character based on your attempts at signing up for the already dead games Wonderland and Discordia, along with the wiki entry on “Scourge.” Feel free to mess with parts of this.

Name: Silver K MacEwen (AKA Bloody Wolf)
    Age 18
    Culture: Therian
    Appearance:
    night black hair with blood red or icy blueeyes pale skin wolf tail and ears she’s very small for her age. she wears a blood stained black belt around her neck with bones and teeth of her victims wolf form is a black wolf with a white paw with a white stripe over it same eyes and belt
    (also see pictures)

Hobbies/Interests: Music, preferring harder stuff that one might find in a Magitek undercity. Fighting , video gaming and her cat muffins

Personality: She's shy, but make her mad you’re dog food! She can be a good friend who would give you the shirt off her back but she never tells anyone about her past

She has a weakness for cuteness and hates jazz and bully's and people

Point Allotment (Skills, Powers, Magic Disciplines, Artifacts/Companions) :
    Therian Package 20 points (30 points of biomorphs + Biomagic 10)
    Always active (associated with ears and tail):
    Biomorph- Enhanced hearing 5
    Biomorph -Enhanced Agility 5
    Active in wolf form (not active unless she’s taken the time to change into her form of a large wolf. This is fairly rapid, but takes a little time)
    Biomorph – Ripper claws 10 (Wolves usually don’t have claws at all. However in wolf form Silver’s paws sport a large magically enhanced claw on the middle toe rather like a velociraptor. If you want to get away from the catness of Scourge a bit more you could have this apply to teeth or something else. I might give an extra bonus for teeth since they’re relatively hard to use in attacks)
    Biomorph – Fast run/leap 10 (somewhat inherent in large wolf form, but this allows for faster movement and leaps than should be physically possible)
    Biomorph – Enhanced strength 10

Power – regeneration 10 (this could be increased if you’re willing to accept various weaknesses such as to Silver. Note that biomagic can be used to heal, but that’s slow and generally not something you’d want to do until after a fight)

Power Wolf affinity 20 (This allows for control over wolves…however wolves are pretty rare in this setting, so I’m treating this more like putting points into Allies. This gives you four bioweapons descended from wolves. They are sentient though fairly simple minded and you can communicate with them telepathically via this power. Each has fast run/leap 5 and Enhanced strength 5)

Bio:

Silver grew up among a more shape shifting oriented bunch of Therians. They stayed in animal form most of the time, but might shift back for various purposes, such as needing a pair of hands. They were still occasionally plunged into conflict even after the war and so had a warrior mentality .

Silver was small, and a late bloomer magically. This made her a target for bullying.Her brothers and sisters bullied her and her mom tolled her about this story about some people a a scourge on every good person. Her unwillingness to cowl didn’t help. Some justified the bullying as nessesary to get her in line and toughen her up. After one particular incident that left her with a torn up shoulder, Silver ran away. She went to the one place she knew she wouldn’t be followed, the lower levels of a Magitek city. While didn't belong to that culture and knew little about it. Her human form and a cloak allowed her to blend in enough in the slums of the undercity far below the towers of the techmages. She meet some undercity people they laughed at her then she snapped and she clawed there necks open . Then her brother and sisters came to join then she killed them.

Incredibly determined, Silver grew in power both in terms of magically enhancing her wolf form but also in leadership as she put together a gang with some of the freaks and unemployed minions in the undercity, also managing to befriend and connect with some sentient wolflike bioweapons. Eventually she would be drawn into her own small war. Leaving the undercity and warring against those who had bullied her. In one battle she slew the one who had scarred her long ago. But ultimately her gang was broken in a later battle, and she barely escaped alive. She changed her name into silver.

With enemies from previos gang wars but now without many friends in the undercity and certainly being unsafe among the Therians she had warred against, Silver decided to take her remaining wolves and head to the School of Seven Towers. She wonders if she should try and live in the Therian tower and hope her past doesn’t catch up with her there, or if she should try and see if she could stay in the Magitek tower. She’s no Techmage, but, perhaps if she stays low and out of the way she could find her own way to thrive as she did in the slummy undercity. She's not really a hi and friend person but if you try really heard and show you are not going to hurt her she will be your friend
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg‎
Views:	25
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	83607   Click image for larger version

Views:	24
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	83608   Click image for larger version

Views:	41
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	83609  

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Okay, so my second character was slightly changed. For the first one though, I feel like I have to give up a lot of things just to go into detail.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

FYI I'll be in vacation mode for a while and might be less likely to reply. Though things have been crazy IRL so maybe I'll actually find myself with more time?

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Okay, so my second character was slightly changed.
    For the first one though, I feel like I have to give up a lot of things just to go into detail.[/QUOTE]

You mean you feel like you'd have to reveal secrets you wouldn't want to in order to flesh out their bio?

I LOVE IT SUNNY !!!!!!! If I really new you I'll would hug you
    Dawww. When you get the chance post that character sheet in the sign in thread:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...f-Seven-Towers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

FYI I'll be in vacation mode for a while and might be less likely to reply. Though things have been crazy IRL so maybe I'll actually find myself with more time?

You mean you feel like you'd have to reveal secrets you wouldn't want to in order to flesh out their bio?
    What I mean is I have to give up other skills to go into detail.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright I'm back. I'm going to check back with a few people and then I'll kick things off.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    What I mean is I have to give up other skills to go into detail.
    You mean there are other things you want him to do, you just don't have the points for it?

Oh, and due to the confusion with reserve points, you actually still have unallocated points with your second character.

Also I'm not sure what

Power – Blessing of the Moon (20 Points) – Mizuki is able to use some of the energy she stored in her body to activate a number of abilities that she can use.
    Is supposed to mean exactly, whereas other powers you currently have listed in reserve are much clearer.

Or are you going with her starting 60 points being:
    Point Allotment:
    Skill – Martial Arts (10 Points) – Mizuki is proficient in unarmed combat.
    Power – Blessing of the Moon: Armor (10 Points) – Mizuki can use a small portion of the moonlight energy stored in her body to give herself protection from a variety of attacks and nullify all status alignments as we as protect her from them. She can activate and deactivate this at will, but as the armor is active, energy will be used to remain active.
    Power – Blessing of the Moon: Healing (10 Points) – Mizuki can use a portion of her moonlight energy to heal herself or others. She can only use it on one person or herself at a time.
    Power – Blessing of the Moon: Release (20 Points) – Mizuki can use a portion of her moonlight energy and release it to attack her enemies.
    Power – Blessing of the Moon: Enhance (10 Points) – Mizuki can use a portion of her moonlight energy to buff her physical strength or someone else’s.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information