AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Psycho-Pass Seasoned 2

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

Default Psycho-Pass Seasoned 2

Great news seasoned two psycho pass is airing on October don't forget to watch.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Default Re: Psycho-Pass Seasoned 2

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro Tazukura View Post
    Great news seasoned two psycho pass is airing on October don't forget to watch.
    I think it\s more of re-airing with ample changes to make second season possible.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    I think it\s more of re-airing with ample changes to make second season possible.
    The second season is already confirmed, along with a movie in september I believe.

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

There the re-edit version of the first seasoned that is been uploaded and the second seasoned is coming on October

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
    The second season is already confirmed, along with a movie in september I believe.
    Yes second season is confirmed but no date yet. You got any sources? I've been hunting on this myself but I keep going back to re-airing.

There the re-edit version of the first seasoned that is been uploaded and the second seasoned is coming on October
    The re-edit has been aired? Where is it? Tell me the changes they made. In spoiler tag of course xDD
    Last edited by DenjaX; 07-22-2014 at 08:01 AM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes second season is confirmed but no date yet. You got any sources? I've been hunting on this myself but I keep going back to re-airing.

The re-edit has been aired? Where is it? Tell me the changes they made. In spoiler tag of course xDD
    Here is the source http://www.animehere.com/. This is where I go to keep on track with new anime.
    Yeah the re-edit basically its the same thing as the first seasoned but a little improvement
    Last edited by Toshiro Tazukura; 07-22-2014 at 11:21 AM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Here is the source http://www.animehere.com/. This is where I go to keep on track with new anime.
    Yeah the re-edit basically its the same thing as the first seasoned but a little improvement
    it says new edit version on October. Not a second season... o.O

EDIT: Ah I see it now. They started airing the re-edit anime this summer season so that second season will start this October.

That makes sense.
    Last edited by DenjaX; 07-22-2014 at 01:31 PM.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information