AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone Know The Name of This Anime?

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Anyone Know The Name of This Anime?

[Disclaimer] This anime is intended for mature audiences, it is not hentai, but it does have its fair share of naked bouncing boobies.

So i finished everything available from High School DXD. In it, Issei more or less gains power from getting turned on.
    It got me trying to remember another anime that uses this idea.However, it was much more blunt about the idea of the power of horniness.

The main protagonist finds a Magical Girl standing in the rain. Feeling sorry for her, he invites her to his home so she could dry off. Once she showers off, she forcibly seals a contract with him by stabbing him in the chest with half of a demonic sword. As it turns out, she gains power by taking some form of energy from the living, and she was searching for a certain man who could give her virtually limitless amounts of that energy. She made the contract with our hero so she could use him as a temporary source of energy during her search. He is not the one she was searching for, but he does produce an unusual amount of power. The catch is, that it only really works when he gets turned-on. In battle, she would transform into black "armor" and wield what i think was a scythe. The "armor" in turn would get the main protagonist all hot and bothered, which resulted in him having more energy for the girl to use. It was comedy, action, and romance.

I'd really like to watch it again if i could only think of the title.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Descendant of Elves Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Aria Neko Haruhi Sos Dan Compass
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2014 11:16 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Anyone Know The Name of This Anime?

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Anyone Know The Name of This Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Pirouette View Post
    Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.
    Thats The one.
    Thank you!
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information