AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RPG - Graveblight

Member HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Dice D20 Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2013 12:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeirdChalice270

Default Re: RPG - Graveblight

A boy emerges from a room near by. He spots the others and smiles with relief. "Thank god there are other trapped in this building..." He pauses... "I think that came out wrong..."

The expression on his face is nervous-like, the boy seems a little awkward jumping in like this.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Nearby, the Servant that had been beaten was still rolling around, with rapidly decreasing energy. After a second or two, it stopped moving, and dissolved into a puddle of goo, the smell of whch quikly began to offend the noses of all present. Fortunately, there wasnt much else to it, and no other servants came looking.

ooc- Keep up group interactions. You should probably head for somewhere safer though.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Fae was surprised to see just how many people were coming out of the door. She hadn't seen survivors in so long, she almost believed she was the last one in the city. Traveling with a larger group could have it's advantages and disadvantages, but more heads were better than one. She hoped this group was thinking the same thing.

The girl in front looked like she was having a small heart attack so Fae came over to help her through what seemed like a trap door of some sort. Then another boy came into the room just as the body of the servant was decomposing. The stench was overwhelming. She thought she was going to vomit, but was proud of herself for being able to keep it down. "Introductions later. We have to move quickly. I'm almost positive that there are other servants around. We need to get to a safe location. The stairs to the roof is nearby. If we can make it up there, we can at least think of a plan. If everyone's willing to cooperate that is." She said hurriedly, looking from one person to the next.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Alice was kind of surprised at the help she was getting. "Oh thanks. At least there's still some courtesy in times like these." Alice smiled. Then she smelled the decomposing body. "That wasn't one of the guys was it? Though, if I might suggest, we should get out of this building, and try to find this bunker that this person told us about. If we don't act now, we might not get another chance. Also, I'm not sure, but I think we might need a flashlight. It can get quite dark at night." Alice offered her thoughts to the situation.

Member HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku has a reputation beyond repute HomestuckOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Dice D20 Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2013 12:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeirdChalice270

"A flashlight! That's a good a idea! But where will we find one?" The boy paused... "I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Ian! Not that it really matters..."

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

A sudden bashing sound filled the hall, coming from behind a steel shutter- which acted as a shortcut to the School AstroTurf. Very quickly, a second bash followed, which was followed by a set of 5 sharp claws tearing through the iron. The creature with the claws tried to bring them back n, but ended up tearing 3 long gashes in the metal before it could retrieve its claws.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Danny shoved the Swiss knife into his back pocket as he moved passed the cafeteria. He wasn't sure if anyone else was in the building,but just then he heard some soft voices coming from the direction of the basement's trapdoor. Danny slowly moved towards the trapdoor's location keeping low in case there were any Servants in the area. He took the Swiss knife out of his back pocket and flicked it open so that its small blade was out. He wasn't sure how well the blade would do against a Servant, but it was better then nothing he supposed.

Keeping low, Danny moved around the corner keeping his back to the concrete wall. He peered through the doorway to see a few people standing at the mouth of the trapdoor. He smiled to himself in relief and stood up moving to introduce himself. He was glad that he wasn't the only person to survive this plague. They should have better chances as a group, if they let him join that is.

Just as he was about to get their attention, a horrible scraping noise sounded behind the metal shutter just as claws shot through the iron as if it was a hot knife cutting through melted butter. He stood still, hoping the think couldn't get in, but he was just kidding himself. Those things were already ruling the world, if there were enough of them, they could probably get in. He took a step towards the small group motioning silently to follow him back to the cafeteria, where then they might be able to escape.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Fae smied at the girl. "Glad to see I'm not the only one left with a sense of humor." The girl then said something about going outside. Fae had just come from outside. She knew they had to leave the building eventually, but they couldn't just barge out into the middle of the street without some kind of plan. The rooftop would have given them a view of the surrounding area so they would know where they could and could not go. "We have to get somewhere for a bird's eye view though. We don't-" The loud bashing noises cut her off. Her head whipped around to look down the hall. There was only a moment of complete silence, then the claws tore through the steel, sending Fae's heart to her stomach. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the boy motioning for them to follow him to the cafeteria. They had no other choice.

"Alright everyone," she shouted at the girl whom she had just assisted and anyone behind her, "We gotta move! Let's go!" She grabbed the girl's hand without thinking and started to run towards the boy, dragging her with her, all the while images of her uncle flashed through her mind. She wouldn't--couldn't let another person die on her watch.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Alice was listening to the girl and was about to protest going up to the roof, but she heard a scraping sound from a nearby door. "Umm-" was all she was able to get out before she felt a hand grasp hers, she felt herself being pulled along with her. Barely able to keep from falling, she half yelled “Wait, usually I’d try to argue more, but circumstances are kind of against me right now. So, where are we going? This isn't the way to the rooftop!”

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Once the girls got to him, Danny turned away from them back the way he came. Moving slowly at first aware that there wasn't much time, he looked around the corner before heading down it. Once he saw that they were in the clear he quickly ran down the length of the hall way keeping low just in case. Reaching the cafeteria once again, he turned around to see if the others had followed him. He was thinking rapidly as he waited on the others which probably weren't far behind.

The outside world was over ran with those Monsters. He didn't even know much about them, besides that if you get scratched you turn into one. Grinding his teeth together, he wracked his brain with any sort of idea how to get out of this mess. That one girl was right though. They had to get to higher ground. He wasn't sure if the Servants could climb, but the higher ground has always been known as the safest. castles were built on hill tops. In sword fights taking the higher ground usually meant you were better off.

Sighing, he looked around the cafeteria not sure where to go to from here. Not that he didn't know where the roof was, but which direction was the safest to get there?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information