AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Tale Of Eleven Suns

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Kira477 is on a distinguished road Kira477's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 11:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: RPG: Tale Of Eleven Suns

Zel decided to remain seated on top of the table near her chair that she was supposed to be sitting in like all the others were since the chair was obviously not high enough for her.
    Resting her staff beside her, she grabbed a muffin and started eating. The original length of the staff was about 140cm, which conicidentally makes the staff as tall as her. But anything can be solved with magic, so she adjusted the height of her candy stick staff to be about 20cm. Looking at how the atmosphere had become gloomy as the monsters Roy shown, she felt a little depressed also.

Converting countries into sweet haters... that's unforgivable! Yet, she would not show her displeasure over this. No point making the atmosphere even more gloomier.
    Fortunately, Tain was protected by the great ocean, thus the Order had not chosen to invade the area yet. That, is the blessings of the gods and something to be happy for.

"Hey, uhh, my name's Zel," she said while munching a muffin in between, "Maybe some of you don't know who I am since I'm from Tain."

Finishing the last bit of her muffin, she continued, " So anyway, I'm actually a Tactician but I dabble into magic too, for self defense purposes really, so you can consider me as a... mage too."

Noticing how Ash and Ulysess seem to be exchanging whispers, she decided to cut in.

Magic, you see, is a wonderful tool in eavesdropping. Zel thought while she clearly heard the exchange between them.

"And I would like to hear how youmake of the situation the commander had said," she said as she stood up to point her staff at Ulysess. There was no malice nor scarasm in her tone, just merely the curiousity of an innocent child.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Roy sighed as people murdered and Zel stood up asking questions towards Ulysses about him. Jason had a fit of disbelief and Sil spoke to him, Roy could not tell if out of anger or pain but it was focused at him pretty clearly.
    "Please tell me, how long has Pace been controlled by the Order? It's been years since I arrived from there, and news has been scarce since..." He said.

Roy looked back at him with saddened eyes, this has wore him down probably just as much as anything else has and he has not been able to sleep for days, but they did not know that, he could not let them see weakness on his face so he drew in a breath and responded to the question.
    "I don't know. We got word that they were all taken within days of each other and I'm going to be honest. Things look grim." He tried to talk with a force that would encourage them but instead brought them all down with his attempt.

"Listen guys, I know we all have a full plates as it is. But we all have to keep high hopes, and fight until we win. Okay?" He lifted his head as he heard the sound of foot steps, several of them coming at the door. Then the door swung open with a burst.

"Sir. Please pardon the intrusion but we have meet the enemy in combat at the borders. We need any help we can get, they wont be here for several days but were going to send back up troops and the exalt said to send for you and your team."

"They have had almost no experience with these types of things and father expects them to jump into the heat of battle just like that!"
    He held the bridge of his nose with his fingers for a moment to calm down, he knew he could not go against his father. He took a breath and turned to the group.

"I'm sorry to do this to you so soon but we have met the enemy in combat on the borders of Ouya. Please go and collect your things, we will be heading out probably as soon as everyone is ready. We will meet at the front of the building when everyone is ready. If anyone has any regrets, now is the time to leave. Otherwise, we could use all the help we could honestly receive." Roy looked at the room.

"If there are no questions then please head out and gather your things quickly. I will prepare rations and other equipment we might need." With that Roy headed out to collect the things he would need for the journey, angry with his father he sat and laid in the dirt at the front of the building and took a nap as he waited.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Stunned at the response to his question, and what transpired after, Sil watched in silent disbelief as Roy left quickly through the entrance. He shook his head, as if to fling the image of the map from his mind, and with only a single fleeting glance at his new comrades, he growled impatiently, "Unless you all want to fight on your backsides, we have a tide to turn, and a battle to win."
    Abandoning his spot at the table, Sil rushed through the doors with a simmering rage eating at his heart, and Avionne hot on his heels.. He knew he was a bit rude to his group, but at the moment he could care less, as his only current motive was to return every last enemy to dust when they arrived at the border.

As he already kept everything he needed on him, Sil proceeded outside the building, Naielstim slung over his shoulder. Outside he witnessed Roy settling down for a quick nap, but thought it better to let him alone until the team was ready for their expedition. Sil trudged slowly back and forth, unable to settle his mind, only pausing occasionally to take a swig from his flask, which he kept clipped to his belt when not in use. Avi, who took after Roy and lay invisibly beside him, looked on while Sil bore his repetitive path slowly into the dirt.
    "You should follow your commander's lead and get some rest... I feel you'll need as much energy as you can muster in this upcoming battle."
    Frowning, but acknowledging her wisdom, Sil strode over to where she lay and sat by her on the side opposite of Roy. He rested his hand on Avi's head and scratched behind her ear thoughtfully, then closed his eyes, still alert, but attempting to relax his thoughts nonetheless...

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Laura
    Level 1
    HP: 100
    XP: 0

(Sil) "Unless you all want to fight on your backsides, we have a tide to turn, and a battle to win."

Sil left the room before Laura could intervene but as much as she didn't want to calm him down, it would be wise to leave him alone with his friend. Only she can calm him down after all.

(Laura) "As much as I hate to agree with his reckless behavior, he has a point. So unless you guys don't want the Order to overtake your home country, I suggest that you get your things together and get ready for the road ahead."

Laura left the room without anything else to say and begin to ponder on what Roy just said:

(Roy) "They have had almost no experience with these types of things and father expects them to jump into the heat of battle just like that!"

(Laura) "So, Deckard is just going to throw us into the frying pan just like that huh? Thought I could trust him...No matter, I have work to do and things that need to be done."

Laura left the building where the meeting was held, keeping the muffins for Viper and eating one for herself. He was going to need it after all. Laura pretty much has all the necessary tools he needs but she knows that she'll need more so she bought some number of potions, around 10 for her health. She then traversed to the roofs and laid down at the top of the roof. She is going to need the rest for the trip.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Ash looked at Roy appraisingly as He talked, evidently he wasn't happy about the early engagement into combat. He's concerned for his people... And he's fairly Handsome. This could be interesting. Smiling to herself, she walked out of the room, wordlessly, though she caught Roy's eyes as she walked and mimed blowing him a kiss. Leaving the room, she headed straight for the meeting point, having very little worldly possessions and having been braced for this for some time.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Merlyn sighed and stood slipping out the door to the chambers of the clerics, heading for her own room. a part of her wanted to leave yet she knew she could not, grabbing several health potions, two mana's potions and some desinfection cream she stopped as she got a idea. leaving the potions for a moment she walked to her writing desk and scribbled something on a piece off paper. walking to her window she whistled and a small falcon sat on the window sill holding out his paw. She tied the papter to it "fenley bring this to telm they have to be alert for the threat". the falcon screeched and flew off, once he was gone she packed her potions and moved out of her room again. instead of giong to the meeting point however she moved to a grazing area on the left side off the castle. Sighing she glanced over the grassy plain until she saw what she wanted "norbert!". At her yell a small black pony trotted to her, norbert was scrawny and plain ugy. his mane was always messy and he had bald spots on several his body. But Merlyn was the only one who could ride it so when she opened the fence and closed it again to let him out she climbed on his back. Norbert never liked a saddle or bridles so she always rode him bareback, she trotted around the castle to the meeting sopt stopping with him infront of the commander "i hope you don't mind norbert sir but it's faster than if i walk myself" plus she did not want to carried by anyone. also norbeld could carry a saddlebag with some extra things.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Ulysses Lazarus
    Level: 01
    Exp: 0

Ulysses blinked a few times a Zel began questioning him, he hadn't seen it coming, nor expected Zel to be so loud. He had however little time to reply as Roy began marshalling them together. It was probably the best thing to do to avoid emotions running to high and as Lady Ash had put it, he seemed to understand the risks involved with all of this. It would be easy to follow him. Ulysses waited as the room began to decend back into quiet and various people leave before he turned back to Zel.
    "What I think?" He replied.
    "I think we are stepping into something big. A powerful group capable of more then we first guessed. It is all something we shouldn't have had to deal with. I find it had to believe that someone truly wants that beast to exist again. But this is only something that is going to get more and more insane." He gazed aside at those still there. Wondering what was going through their minds.
    "But sometimes you just got to have faith." He shrugged. "My family believed this was the right thing to do, so do I. Roy has the right kind of head for this and I don't think I've seen a single person in this room who didn't look capable." He smiled, pulling a small package from his coat pocket. He unwrapped it to reveal a small sugary cake. Taking a bit he stood up ready to leave. "We will succeed, the only question isn't when or how..." He twisted the sweet showing how it was hollow inside, "But at what cost."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After a few minutes of silence, Sil decided he wouldn't be able to sleep, but remained motionless. In the meantime, he scanned his surroundings with his Aethersight, noting the alternating colors, shapes, and intensities of passing souls and spirits. Using his extended senses through Avionne, he focused his hearing, wary of any minute sound that was made.
    Above him, way upon the rooftops, he caught the muffled footsteps of... someone, and strangely, he couldn't discern who it was, as if they had somehow hidden their soul signature. He noticed a second, smaller prescence, however, which he recalled seeing in the meeting room. It was an animal, most likely a pet companion of some sort, but Sil was unable to determine the species.

"That might be Laura." Sil thought to himself, "I don't remember sensing her when she introduced herself in the meeting either..."
    Withdrawing his Sight, he relaxed once more.
    "Ah well, she seemed nice enough. If we ever come into conflict though, her invisibility may become an issue."

Frowning at the thought, Sil noticed another presence enter the area, the violet soul of Ashshara. While her motives seemed fairly obvious, judging from her behavior around nobility, namely Ulysses, he couldn't decide whether that would cause problems later on or not. Brushing aside his doubts, Sil turned his attention to Avionne, who lay still by his side.
    "Are you awake Avi?" he whispered quietly.
    Opening one of her gleaming eyes, she growled softly in response.
    "I am always awake, you should know that much by now."
    Sil chuckled, "Of course, I just like bugging you."
    After a moment of silence, he continued.
    "So what do you think of our new allies?"
    Avi raised her head, gazing at Ash, who stood some distance away.
    "I believe we're lucky that they're not our enemies." she replied, to which Sil nodded, "But I feel this is also a good opportunity to branch out and make some friends... you can't do everything alone."

Feigning a distant look, Sil inhaled deeply, then released his breath slowly. He noticed the pale emerald glow of young Merlyn mounting a creature he assumed was a horse.
    "That poor girl should be living out her childhood, playing games with friends and learning how to live a fulfilling life, not fighting in such a dismal war."
    He glanced back at Avi, who eyed him carefully.
    "From the moment I was born, I've ruined the lives of almost everyone I've ever cared about, so trust me, I'm better off alone. I was never afforded the luxury of friends, and I'm not now."

Rising abruptly to her feet, Avionne growled, annoyed, "Then why am I here? If you wish to be alone, why join a TEAM in order to fight the Order!? As much as you wish you were alone, you can't be. There will always be people around you, and many that need someone like you to help or protect them. Until you realize this and abandon this pity party of yours, you'll only keep making yourself miserable!"
    In a huff, Avi trotted off, taking not a single glance backward. Shocked, Sil sat motionless as she disappeared into a small crowd of people.
    Last edited by Tragic~Romance; 03-07-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Zel eyed Ulysses curiously.
    He twisted the sweet showing how it was hollow inside and said, "But at what cost."
    What could he mean? she wondered. All she wanted was to gather information; albeit in a much more direct approach which seemed to have scared him quite a bit.

A good tactician will always gather as much information. Hence, Zel had focused a lot on magic that would allow her to get as much information as possible. In summary, magic imbued spying techniques were her best points. And to think the rumors about her being a spy for the Order might just be true... she mused. Still, being able to fire energy bolts from her staff and lastly, her finisher made for a good escape plan.

To Ulysses, she decided to reply with an cheerful smile, "Please throw the wrapper away. Do your part for the environment also!"
    And then, her smile turned slightly serious, "Life isn't a fictional novel where the protagonist will succeed at whatever the cost he may take. Sometimes, the bad guys do win and it's true. But I... never lost hope, somehow."

Zel jumped off from the table and taking her staff with her, she left the room towards the front of the building, where the supposed place to meet was. She finally understood the meaning behind Ulysses twisting the sweet.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As Roy woke up he had just caught the fight between Sil and his spirit, although he was unable to hear Avi he knew she was there and he knew only he could see him for the most part. There where only small glimpses of pink that he ever saw when looking at Sil. He watched as everyone slowly gathered to their spots, and he stood up stretching speaking loudly enough for everyone to hear him.

"Members of Marshall we are moving out at once. Come now or be left behind with the group." He got up and grabbed the large backpack that carried all of their equipment and rations and headed to the castle gates. People made way for him as he walked, he held up his blade at the gates and they opened nice and wide for him to pass and the members of Marshall that were joining him.

As he headed out he walked slowly so anyone lagging behind would be able to catch up. However it was not long before he saw something in the distance.

"I don't know if their are enemies ahead, I keep seeing black things moving around off in the horizon. Everyone on their guard, if they are already this close to the city we may be in trouble." Sure enough he saw what looked like a heat wave of black marbles coming at him and the group.

"Everyone." He dropped the over sized backpack and drew his sword and very soon black balls swung past him like someone was trying to shoot him. He deflected each of them, cutting them down to size with simple motions of his blade.

"Be ready. They are coming by the hundreds at the moment, mind you injuries and protect each other!" He told them as he prepared for the upcoming attack.

-----------------------
    Rules for battle situations:
    Mind your HP, if I say you got hit or you cause harm to your character the small ball like creatures (I'm having a hard time for the name of them so if you have one let me know) will do 5 HP per hit, so if your hit 10 times that's 50 HP down.

If you use awakening, your health goes to one and you will become extremely tired, use it wisely or it could cost your character his life (which we both know you can just re-sign up).

I will deliver EXP depending on how you do in the post with your attacks and length and how well you do with working with the team etc. So the amount you get will be what I (or World Destroyer) will give you however I can only deliver damage and also to be fair World Destroyer will be giving Roy EXP and doing damage (unless I do to him myself) and I will be giving him EXP and damage.

If there are any questions PM me otherwise get cracken on the hundreds of ball like things attacking at the speed of bullets!

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sil
    Level 1
    EXP: 0

Rising to his feet, Sil re-established his Aethersight, and looked on as the auras of Roy and the others made their approach to the entrance of the city. Still simmering from his argument with Avionne, he strode quickly forward through the massive gates. Way off in the distance, he perceived what appeared to be a cloud of darkness, which flooded his Sight like photo negatives. Immediately he knew that, unless Avi returned, he was going to struggle hitting and dodging his enemies during this fight.

Even though it was risky for him to release too much energy without Avi present to support him, Sil needed a way to signal her to return. He knelt down and placed a hand gently on the ground, then inscribed a basic Caller's rune around it with his other. Focusing intently, Sil transferred a small amount of power to the inscription, with the purpose of drawing Avi to him.

Content, he once more rose to his feet, but was mauled full force in the leg by one of the soaring spheroid creatures. (-5 HP) After stumbling backward and cursing under his breath, Sil quickly drew Naielstim and dispatched the ball that hit him. The chain of his weapon whistled fiercely through the air, coming to a rest as he caught the sword-bladed link and drew his body lower to the ground.

"Come on Avi..." He thought silently to himself.
    Taking a deep breath, Sil focused his mind, concentrating intensely on his hearing, which he worked hard to develop as a child due to his blindness. A low whirring noise emanated in the distance, then rapidly grew louder.
    At the last moment, Sil launched the other end of Naielstim backwards while simultaneously rolling forward, which sent the chain arcing in a vertical semicircle. Another enemy whizzed over his back as he somersaulted, only to be cleft into two halves as it collided with the saw-like chain. Returning to his low stance, Sil held Naielstim at the ready, swinging the chain at his side like a lasso.
    Last edited by Tragic~Romance; 03-09-2013 at 02:35 AM.

Member WorldDestroyer is on a distinguished road WorldDestroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 10:20 PM
    Threads

Jason Loset
    Level: 1

Jason got up as soon as Roy left the room, hearing nothing but murmur to and fro he decided not to take part in any of it. He was upset as it was, and now they had to move out or be left behind. 'Maybe I should go back to my country, maybe I should leave them and take back Oni myself.' he knew he was nothing thinking clearly, as anger had penetrated him on a very personal level, the order had taken his family from him and he would not stand for that on his own.

He went to the front right as Roy made the call to move out, he followed silently behind the group, staff in hand and watched as Roy used his own blade to open the gates of the city to let everyone through. It was amazing what power one could possess. He looked at Sil and he seemed disrupted slightly, he was curious and wanted to know what was going on until Roy stopped and dropped his bag. Then only moments later deflecting the circular black balls that were flying at them.

He instantly went on guard, he watched as Sil summoned and then got a chain like weapon with him but watched as he got hit first, as a mage he knew what he had to do in order to stop the black balls.

He jumped in front of Roy, getting hit twice by the black balls (-10) and slammed his staff into the ground.

"With the power of lords, and the wishes of the people flow your power into me."

After he said that the place where his staff was turned red and a circle surrounded the group and members of Marshall. With the a red wall shoot up out of the ground and enclosed the group.

Jason took a breath of relaxation so he could focus his magic into this barrier.

"We can attack from the inside of it, and they can only attack the barrier for now. I can't keep it up forever though so try and take as many out as you guys can." He took another breath to focus his magic into holding the barrier up.

------------
    Rules with Mana:

Any character using magic has "unlimited magic" to the degree that they do not go overboard with their magic, if you are causing fire tornadoes and healing the entire group in one swing and stuff like that it will decrease your HP. However, also as each post continues with magic, your character will tend to tire out quicker than the ones doing hand to hand combat.

Please keep this in mind, if spawn and I think your going overboard with the magic it will deplete from your health. Thank you for reading.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Merlyn
    Level: 1

Merlyn stayed in the back since she was sure she had the least of combat experiences. sure clerics were trained in weapons and hand to hand but that was a minium amount. She pulled her sword of her back and cleanched her knee's a bit more to norberts side when the attack came. Norbert in turn seemed to tense lightly, his ears swaying around a bit and looking around. Though a barier went up she stayed on her guard not wanting to be caught unaware, carefully she did reach in her bag and pulled out one of the two mana's potions placing it in the front chest pocket of her garderner pants "how long until you must let it down" she eyed the black blob things attack the barier wth a vengeance clearly not pleased that it stopped there attack. She was worried if a potion was needed so early then how would the rest of the jouney go.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ash frowned as she watched the balls flying at them. After Roy deflected a few, and a few Allys were Hit, Jason raised a barrier, and the ball creatures began to bouce from that instead. Smiling, Ash Drew her sword and traced an intircate symbol in the air with the light blade. As she completed the symbol, it hummed with power and flashed once, then Ash brought her sword in a thrusting motion, through the symbol. The Symbol flashed and disapeared, and a Cone of Ice shards flew forward, as Shrapnel might from a Grenade, cutting through several of the ball enemys. Smiling at her success, Ash began to trace another symbol in the ground, looking focussed. "Keep that barrier going!" She yelled, concentration evident on her face.

HP - 100
    EXP - 0

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Laura
    Level 1

Laura saw the enemies the Order threw at her and the group. It would seem that they have begun their assault on the city.

(Laura) "Time to go to work."

Laura returned to the group and as one of the ball monsters approached her and she sliced the monstrosity in half, causing it to vanish. It was certain that the other monsters would target her so she quickly joined up with the rest of the group. Laura spotted one of the monsters attacking Merlyn's barrier and attacked it, slicing it in half. She then placed her sight on Merlyn.

(Laura) "You alright?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc: light the barier is around the whole group, not just around my char :P

merlyn
    Level 1
    merrlyn looked at her "i wil be fine as long as i stay in the back" she eyed the blobs for a moment before raising a qeustion to the commander "commander what do you think we can expect after this wave? surely this is only the first attack group". Her face was red but her voice steady. Norbert snorted under her clearly agitated by the whole situation causing merlyn to absentmindly to pat his neck and looks to laura "protect the fighters for the moment, i rather heal light wounds than having to close big holes". The commander had already been hit and the barrier would not stay up forever, she nudged norbert a bit and she moved slightly behind jason and sil.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Was in a rush to get to class and get lunch. But now I have time...

Laura
    Level 1

(Merrlyn) "Protect the fighters for the moment, I rather heal light wounds than having to close big holes."
    (Laura) "I can do that."

Laura went to the others as the monsters began to come in droves. Laura drew out her pet Viper as it snarled and prepared for combat.

(Laura) "You ready to fight Viper?"

The snake hissed as she petted and stroked its head softly as she looked at the monstrous black balls that approached the group and prepared for combat. She then deployed her sword into a metal whip as Viper wrapped around her to protect her from harm that would come against them.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sil
    Level 1
    HP: 95

Breathing heavily, Sil barely dodged another of the creatures, just before the barrier was raised. Avionne still hadn't arrived, and the Call Rune that Sil had inscribed upon the ground was starting to wear on his energy reserves.
    "Agh!" Sil grunted, as a sharp pain lanced through his right shoulder. Turning his head he noticed one of his cursed chains, which sat imbedded in his shoulder, pulsated with a vile, acid green glow. He was sure that, if the others couldn't see it already, the chain would gradually become visible to the physical plane, so long as Avi wasn't there to supply him with energy.

He frowned, and glanced once more at the Rune, then banished it, slowing the progression of his curse.

"Avi will just have to find me on her own," he thought silently to himself, as his teammates prepared for another round against the monsters, "granted she's even coming in the first place..."

Shaking his head, Sil knelt in an attempt to calm his nerves and catch his breath. He felt incredibly embarrassed that it was only his first battle with his group, and he was barely able to hold his own. Even after all of the years of refining his abilities to an art form, Sil was still falling short, all because of the curse he took upon himself.

After lifting his head, Sil cleared his mind and staggered to his feet, hefting Naielstim over his shoulder. If he was to go down in battle today, he would at least take out as many of the evil spawn as possible. Stepping quietly ahead of his comrades, Sil waited for the shield to dissapate...
    Last edited by Tragic~Romance; 03-13-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Zel
    Level 1

"I'm a Tactician god damm it, not a mage that could conjure the elements of the nature to crush those black balls into smithereens."

Zel had planted her staff firmly onto the ground on a symbol that was a circle and a cross that she drew with her fingers using mana.
    For now, it was like an intelligent turret rapidly firing at the dark gooey spawns in all direction; yes she also casted an auto firing spell, otherwise why would it be called intelligent anyway.

Since the spawns were weak, they were dead in about 3 hits but she knew that that was about as far as she could go in terms of combat.

"Guys. I'm more into covert operations rather than fighting..."

Noticing from the corner of her eye, she could see a Call Rune on the ground.

It should be Sil's rune, Zel thought. And then an idea struck her.

Turning to him, she said, "I may be able to communicate with whoever you seem to be calling using that rune of yours. It's part of my expertise after all, long distance communciation."

Meanwhile, she decided to sit down as her staff turned turrent continued firing.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ashe, seeing her chance as a pair of ball creatures flew forward together, jabbed Chillweeper into the trap symbol she had carved. A blade of ice erupted from the ground under the Pair, shredding them instantly. Smiling, she channeled some mana into her sword, and twisted it n the ground, the ice blade shattering and shredding more nearby balls. "Ah, Trap Magic. Truly, a Wonderful for of magic." Raising her sword up, she traced another rune in the air with her fingers, and slashed downwards through it. A wave of ice crystals shot from her sword, cutting another ball, but missing otherwise. Ash silently used her poor aim.

Hp- 100
    Exp - 0

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Ulysses Lazarus
    Level: 01

Running was making Ulysses a lot more tired then he was willing to admit. Not to mention he was hardly dressed for it. Coupled with that fact he had just picked up his travelling bag not a moment ago meant he struggling to get up the stairs. He had kept his equipment and supplies ready in a near by servents room where the meeting was, that way it was close should the situation call for them. This was one of those situations. He was panting hard by the time he got to the top of the castle wall. He rested a moment and dropped the bag at his feet. He then ran his hand through his hair and stared out the combat. His eyes quickly atuned themselves to what he could make out. He sighed heavy.
    "Not very polite are they?" He muttered to himself, "Everyone is barely out the gate."

Smiling he pulled a line of thin ribbon out from under his sleeve and tied his hair back in a ponytail. He then carefully took his coat off and laid it on a edge of the wall. Once comfortable he took a deep breath and reached down into his bag. First he pulled out his quiver, attaching it to his leg as he slid several arrows into place. Next he slowly he pulled out his bow, it unfolded as he did so, becoming larger then the bag carrying it. He carefully picked one arrow and drew his bow.

Methodically he began muttering to himself little lines to help him concentrate. Slowly he grew less aware of where he was standing and more focussed on the fight ahead. The first priority was to thin the herd, ensuring that those in thick of it where not too outnumbered. The next was to protect those less suited for combat. Without realising how much time had past he had finally gotten a lock on who was where. So he began by releasing the arrow and began reaching for another unconsciously without breaking concentration. His shots would not be quick, but they would be more accurate then anything, even at this distance.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 03-14-2013 at 05:45 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Everyone , because I took so long to get this post up, everyone gains one level, which means if anyone took damage (in this post or previous ones are healed), mana is regained, and everyone has an option of a new weapon or ability to help their character. If you want an ability PM me what it is and I will say if it's clear or not.
    Also everyone gains +10 HP so now your HP will stand at 110

Sorry for the wait, promise you the wait will be worth it.

IC:
    Roy watched as everyone began to fight side by side, smiling as his team mates successfully worked the way he had hoped they had. He himself being a royal knew little magic but plenty of sword to sword combat which long range would be best suited for right now. He went up beside Jason so when the barrier fell he would not be seriously harmed by the enemy's they have encountered.
    "Your doing great for someone with a temper." He said to Jason as he fired tiny quick blasts of fire balls at the speeding orbs.

It was not only moments later that the black orbs had pulled back which confused Roy. He stood there on guard as he saw a little farther off in the horizon a black line of the second type of enemy he had shown the group, began to walk toward the group in a slow disgusting manner. Roy sheathed his sword and took a breath.

"Marshall. Get ready to move, they are almost upon the city, we need to try to hold them off for as long as possible. Remember, the ones with the masks has to have the masks destroyed before you can strike them at the core and by the looks of it there are quite a few of them so prepare yourself."

OOC: If everyone is ready to proceed into the next battle then this next part is for those who is prepared.

IC:
    As the enemies approach they attack in groups with there arms sludge like. If they hit you they remove 10 damage, and will cause a slow down effect on your character causing them to attack slower, run slower, and just be slow in general.

@Esiphas
    A group of ten attacks your character, take them down or demobilize them in order to proceed, help any comrades that may need assistance if it is possible.

@Valkarma
    A group of six attack you head one, while three black orbs are also trying to hit you. Depending on how you attack may or may not cause damage to your character. Again, if you complete this part then help anyone else who may need assistance in their fight.

@Kira477
    You will have four black orbs attacking you and five of the masked ones, demobilize them or destroy all of them in order to precede. Help anyone who may need help once you have finished this part.

@Tragic~Romance
    Ten masked sludge beasts will attack you directly, and three black orbs will also be flying in your direction. Same as the others, take them down, then help whomever may need it.

@Light Buster
    You are attacked by 11 flying black orbs and three masked foes. Take them out or demobilize them, then help whenever you are finished here.

@Nespa
    Two flying orbs attack you, and four masked fiends attack as well. Take them out then help whomever may need it.

@WorldDestroyer
    Ten flying orbs attack you, and six black sludge monsters attack you as well. Same as above, take them out before you continue to move on.

Roy will help whomever he sees needs it the most (basically whom ever is taking the most damage or about to get seriously injured). I don't want a one post kills them all, the masked monsters have to have their masks destroyed before showing the core where they are destroyed. I understand powerful magic but please try to make the battle more interesting.

The more interesting the battle, and the more people you help, and the more enemies you take down equals more EXP which means better weapons and abilities.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ash smiled in an almost cocky manner as the Masked monsters attacked. Raising her sword, she ran her hand down the edge of the blade, crystals forming down the length of the sword. Running forward, she span on her feet, sending a Crystal of ice up through the first Mask on a creature before shredding the second and third masks with quick slashes of he sword. As it flew backwards, a quick flick of Ash's wrist and another crystal formed behind the creature, impaling it through its core. Then, Ash felt a painful sensation on her her lower leg as another creature attacked her. Ash let back, wincing, seeing the other nine creatures advancing. "Well... That's... Alot of enemy."

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lvl2
    hp:110
    xp:0

Merlyn managed to hack two off the black orbs into peaces, with the attack with one of the masked fiends she ducked causing it to fly over her head. before she could look if the thing returned norbert started a unruly bucking fit almost causing her to fall off. regaining her grip with her knee's she turned just in time to slash the last two masks off the creature and stab to kill it. aparantly her ducking had caused it to collide with something that broke the first mask while she pondert this a second masked creature grabbed her leg and managed to pull her norberts back. she hisses when it stratched her face and pressed her sword against one of the masks to keep herself out off reach, thinking quickly she kicked at the closest mask until it broke which caused the creature to screech and draw back for a moment, scrambeling to her feet she managed to break the second mask with a slash and after some strugle the third to kill the creature. she managed to kill the third a little easyer since norbert decided to kick itl break two masks in the process. she slashed the third and stabbed it. she panted heavely as 1 fourth one came at her, she managed to slash one of his masks but was hit in the shoulder when she went for the second one. hissing and partly irritated she slashed the last two masks and stabbed it. panting she ignored her wounds for now and glancend around. seeing a masked one claw ash her leg, she ran at it and bashed into it with her shoulder pushing it away.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Laura
    Level 2
    HP: 110

Laura saw more black orbs coming her way and commanded her Viper to attack the first 6 black orbs and one of the masked foes whilst she isolated the others to rid of the monsters. She first wanted to quickly eliminate the orbs first and use her mobility to take out the two masked monsters. Her Viper should have no problems wiping out the orbs. She then took her sword and deployed it into a whip so that she can wipe out the orbs quickly. With the first whip, she took out the first three orbs in one strike though the other two moved out of range before the whip managed to touch her. The other two attacked but she managed to duck under them and take them out with another strike. Her Viper has managed to bring down the 6 black orbs but the masked foes have changed their target from her to her pet.

(Laura) "Viper, return."

The Viper slithered back to her and wrapped his body around Laura as it hissed.

(Laura) "Doing a great job Viper, now let's deal with these pests."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information