AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HTC M7 Exciting rumors?

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

Default HTC M7 Exciting rumors?

Mkay, i rarely make threads but when i sall this i just had to post about it, "HUGE HTC FAN"

HTC is releasing a new phone Called the M7 some of you may have read it all ready.
    Here's a Brief some of it, if u like what u read click the link to find out more rumors on it.

"HTC is expected to replace its current flagship Android phone, the One X+, with a new handset on February 19th. The M7 is rumored to improve upon the One X+'s specs with a 4.7-inch 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, and LTE / 3G radios. The company is also expected to announce the latest iteration of its Android skin, Sense. Keep up with all the latest M7 news right here."

http://www.theverge.com/android/2013...ry-19th-launch

What are your thoughts?

A New camera experience called "Ultrapixels" sounds nice,. 2GB Ram love it no questions about it. I dont like the Fact it can only hold up to a 32GB SD, i do alot of things on my phone so i have 2 32GBsd cards i would like to see them maybe add more Internal memory.
    Only Yin Can Be This Cute(:

Junior Member pandyarenu is on a distinguished road pandyarenu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2013 01:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: HTC M7 Exciting rumors?

I have seen your link, which you have shared in above thread, it contains the lots of information about the HTC m7 mobiles. I also heard about this mobile, it having so many needful, fresh and more innovative features in it, those all are very useful and with these features we can get the best entertainment. Thanks for sharing such a nice link with us.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information