AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate this anime

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll

1 1.00%

1 1.00%

2 2.00%

2 2.00%

8 8.00%

4 4.00%

11 11.00%

15 15.00%

11 11.00%

45 45.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV series] Detective Conan

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink [TV series] Detective Conan

Also known As: Case Closed

Type: TV series

Genre: Detective/Mystery

Plot synopsis: A brilliant young detective must now solve mysteries for his g/f's father in order to solve the mystery that led to his transformation as an 8 yr. old.

Story (8/10) The stories are very well written and some arc over the course of 2 episodes.

Characters (7/10): Some of the characters seem a bit over the top, but it does have good character development.

Art/animation (7/10): It's drawn well enough, but I tend to be picky.

Voice acting, music (7/10): I've only seen the version released here in the states so I can only comment on that. The voice acting isn't bad, it's actually better than some other series. The music is pretty good though I don't know if it's the same in the original version.

Conclusion (?/10): Haven't seen the end, so I can't rate it.

forgive this hurried review, I will return and edit it later. I promise!

Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

I will also give my ratings for this anime, if you don't mind. ^^

I would give the story line a 9/10, it sort a takes me awhile, to get the problem. Yet, it gets my brain working after school hours.

The characters would be a 8/10, ....I do think some characters are funny, but some needs work.

The Art/Animation would be a 7.5/10 because, like Myrra, i am picky on the art of the anime, but the anime is well-enough for me to watch. ^^

The voicing i would give a 10/10 for both japanese and engilsh.

My conclusion is 9.5/10 it's very close to a 10, but not really. But it's still close enough to be voted a 10 for me. ^^ I just luve mystery type of animes, that are also funny too!

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

We want to avoid posts like "I liked it its cool" Please have a bit more in depth post about the anime. Such as WHY you liked it, what about it you liked. One line posts are what we want to avoid here.

What didn't you like about it. If the posts don't become more indepth I'm going to turn this forum into mod approved posts.

The Goddess has Spoken
    Last edited by Belldandy; 09-18-2005 at 06:36 AM. Reason: merged togheter
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Senior Member animeadmirer is on a distinguished road animeadmirer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 02:49 AM
    San Jose of California, where everything is overpriced.
    Threads

Detective Conan (TV)

Story (9/10):
    Pretty interesting. I like it. Save for some minor sci-fi elements (which I think adds to the flavor) in some of the cases all the crimes and methods are suprisingly realistic and complicated. Almost all the crimes all possible to recreate. There are countinous developments of various story aspects as well as seperate cases. Some might find the story to be repetitious but it's still interesting to see them.

Characters (8/10):
    The characters are interesting and well rounded. Nothing standing out in the anime world but neither are they too lacking or over the top. No one in the story in infallible though Shinchi (or Conan) seem to be a living computer. Even his girlfriend who can beat several guys a couple times bigger than her into a bloody pulp is a softie inside and is terrified of ghosts. Nothing too special but they're good.

Art/animation (7/10):
    Plain but well done and does it's work well. The designs are good and practical. It ain't no 'Last Exile' in terms of graphics even including the new ones. But it's okay nevertherless.

Voice acting (6/10), music (8/10):
    Vocie acting... Nothing that stands out in my opinion. They work well in all situations but nothing totally revolutionary. The music is catchy and cool. The openings and ending are cool. Still, I wish they'd get rid of that soundtrack that pops up everytime something academical happens. It sounds too much like it came from a science video one would see in a high school chemistry class.

Overall (9/10):
    I find this very refreshing from all the more common anime types out there. It feels like one is reading a book by Conan Doyle or Agatha Christine when watching it. Challanges the brain a bit more compared to many animes out there. This is an anime and understandly far fetched at times. Conan (or Shinichi) seems to have a curse of regularly having someone die around him. I know that Mori Korogo (?) actually got a reputation of being 'cursed'.

I'd recommend this to those tired of watching angst ridden lovers, magical girls in miniskirts, humanoid mechas duking it out, or gunfights every other second.

I'd say it's worth the time to watch for most cases.
    Last edited by animeadmirer; 05-27-2005 at 05:05 AM.
    All great figures are shrouded with ambiguity! Look how they fear the Devil and revere God! With mystery comes colossal power! -- Suzuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

Member Dark Hope can only hope to improve Dark Hope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2005 08:15 AM
    Threads

Story 10/10:I like the fact that in the story its a little realistic. (other than the part where Jimmy/Conan turns into an 8 year old)They use actual clues to solve the mysteries not shere luck.

Characters 7/10: They were drawn well... but, I think, there is room for improvement.

Voice acting 6/10:Im picky about this one caus' the voice
    [I][U]HAS TO FIT THE CHARACTER

Over all 8/10: All-in-all a good anime it is actualy worth taking the time to watch... unlike Nadia Secret Of The Blue Water.

Yup-yup...there you have it.
    I give you hope... if you hope for darkness,
    Dark Hope

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Story.9.5/10:The story is impressive but it is cool because its great that there is a good detective anime out there.

Characters.8/10:I really only like rachel and jimmy kudo cuz he is just a cool guy as for the others there ok.

Animation.7/10:The animation is not very great but it deserves a good rating for how it just keeps it look.

Audio.7/10:The audio is not great and they do not have really cool music but the voice acting is pretty good.

Plot.10/10:Great plot! It has a really good plot and i just love trying to solve the mysteries. And the keep you wanting more and more with every episode i was always excited about new episodes.

Overall.9/10:It is a very good anime that i loved to watch and it is a anime that i really love watching.

I really advice to watch it because you will not be dissapointed in it at all ,so my final conclusion is. It is very good!
    Last edited by The Wing Man; 06-20-2005 at 06:32 PM.
    -TWM-

Junior Member Kite4680 is on a distinguished road Kite4680's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 05:26 AM
    Threads

Story. 8/10 I do like the whole story and everything, its a little more realsitic than most anime.

Characters. 9/10 I do like how the characters have background information and how they spent their time as kids and a whole bbackground story.

Animation. 7/10 its not the best but it still is pretty cool

Audio. 8/10 the voices are really good, the music is okay, but id still have to give it a eight out of ten

Plot. 10/10 I did really enjoy the plot and trying to solve the mysteries. I just love how it was so thrilling and exciting.

Overall. 10/10 I really did love this anime. It was really great, and I loved it

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Junior Member Third teh Nerd is on a distinguished road Third teh Nerd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 11:44 AM
    Threads

Story (9/10):
    Case Closed is a brilliant anime. It uses a mixture of mystery, romance, horror, and, what else, anime, to entrance the viewer. Most anime's don't have a lot of mystery in them, and this one is all about mystery! It's very interesting to watch it, and see how the case unfurls, and...No matter how many times I try, I can't solve the case before the end! The mysteries in Case Closed are very detailed, and intruiging, though you may sometimes ask yourself, "How are these people always there when something bad happens?!"
    Characters (7/10):
    The character's are unique in their own way, but a little dull. They don't get deep into the character's background, so mostly all you know about them is what you see. They're all very nice characters, but nothing too over-the-top.
    Art/animation (7/10):
    Case Closed's art is unique, to say the least. The big heads, and eyes are typical of anime, and there's nothing too graphical. [Besides maybe the faces of the dead people...>_<]
    Voice acting (8/10), music (9/10):
    I think the Case Closed voice acting is brilliant in relation to the character's. I'm never left with that "Why did they put that voice on that character?" feeling I get with some anime's. The music, especially the ending theme is very catchy, and goes with the feel of the movie.

Overall (9/10):
    This anime is very unique in that it makes you think more than most anime's do. It's not just another love story we've heard a million times, or action flick where we know what the ending will be without even watching the whole thing. A bit far fetched in that he is a little kid throughout the whole show because of a mystery drug. Also a bit monotonous at times, but it pulls through in the end.

Ninja in training sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2006 10:56 AM
    Threads

Default Cased Closed Review

Story (9.5/10)

The stories are well written. The show is really interesting. The best part of the stories are the mysteries. The mysteries are sometime easy and the viewer will be able to solve them theirself. But some of the hard cases you will have to be an actual detective to solve.

Characters (10/10)

They have their own unique background to them. They are interesting characters especially Conan.

Animation (9/10)

The art and animation is wonderful. The drawings are great and the animation are spectacular.

OVERALL (10/10)

Case Closed deserves a 20/10 but I want to be fair. Case Closed deserves a perfect score because I has a great story to it, the characters are wonderful, and the animations are great also.

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Story: 9/10 The story is definitely good!!! solving crime. I like watching it & guessing who's the suspect.

Characters:8/10 I like Conan,Ran, & inspector Miguri they are funny & cool. but I like Conan better....solving crimes.

Animation/art:
    7/10 they look funny especially when they freaked out!!lol

Music: 8/10 I love the opening song & ending song.Im always listening to it.

Overall: 8/10 Oh Guys!!! you should watch it! you will never regret
    Last edited by BuLmA; 05-26-2008 at 08:16 PM.

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Story : 10/10 the story is really amazing. it's complicated and interesting to guess who is the criminal. sometimes it's unpredictable.

Characters : 9/10 they are drawn well. and i like Heiji and Shinichi. they are so cool when solving a mystery.

Animation/Art : 9/10 it's drawn well and close to realistic.

Music : 8/10 i love the opening song.

Overall : 10/10 this a good anime for all genders! both girls and boys can enjoy this movie

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

Story (9/10) the story is quite different among other so, ill give it a nine... and the most interesting part is when he grows back to his normal size when he drinks that wine (i dont know ehat it is called...)

Characters (7/10): for the characters, some of them are weird, though they're carefully gioven their own charcateristic (i hope you get what i mean)

Art/animation (7/10): i like it's animation. very precise.

Voice acting, music (6/10): Ithe music is good, but since i view it dubbed by another pernson, coz i havent seen the japanese one yet, i really can't rate it high enough

Conclusion (8/10): im still on the way to the end... haven't finished it yet... but i think it'll end good so i gave it 8...
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Double Bento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Story: 9/10 i really like the story xD but in my opinion i just didnt like that conan was transformed into a little boy... but it was fun ^^

Characters: 9/10 i enjoyed the characters, everyone has their own personality =) my favs are Conan, inspector Miguri and Ran

Animation/art: 6/10 i personally dont like much how they are drawing, sorry *hides* but theres one thing i really, really like .... the way how they look when they freak out XD so damn funny xD

Music: 7/10 interesting... but i dont put much attention to the music...

Overall: 8/10 really funny and cool anime! watch it =)

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [TV series] Detective Conan

Characters 10/10: The characters are lively ^^ Rachael/ran and Jimmy have a wonderful connection. Ran is a useful character that can be dramatic but calm, and Jimmy is an over all '#1 cool guy'. A smart character that always keeps me entertained.
    As for the suspects and such, I am empresses by how they make them act, because it is quite hard to determine who is guilty. They don't make it obvious.

Animation 10/10: It has a great animation
    for its time. It's animation is slowly improving throughout the years or on going episodes, but still has it's original artwork and aura behind it ^^

Audio 9/10:It's music definitely adds to the effects.

Plot 10/10: I love this anime so much, because it never fails to stop amusing me.
    It's cases are so unique, and are not obvious. It makes me think, and can't wait for Jimmy's accurate explanation because it is different every time.

Overall 10/10:
    It is still on-going, and, I believe, is one of the top 5 animes with most episodes. Although it has over 500 episodes, I am willing to watch all of them without having to worry 'When will this end!?" because all I think of when watching it, is "I want more! =D" They are not even close to solving Jimmy's case. They keep it 'true'. This is an anime that fans are bound to keep supporting and watching, forgetting about the time. But I do hope they will solve Jimmy's case before I perish from this world ^^' I would feel terrible for those who die without knowing how the anime ends >.<

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Junior Member Itachi.Byakuya is on a distinguished road Itachi.Byakuya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2012 11:01 PM
    Threads

I like this anime coz it was my first anime

Char 10/10
    Audio 9/10
    Video 9.5/10
    Story 10/10

Junior Member Gavapadvich is on a distinguished road Gavapadvich's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2012 09:08 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ABoxOfDingDongs Steam ID: Gavapadvich

Default Re: [TV series] Detective Conan

You know, it's been a while since I've gotten to watch any further into the series. I'm on around episode 60 or so, and I really don't know why I haven't watched more of this series.

Characters: 9/10. I like most of the characters in the show. Some of the little quirks that each of them have are sometimes annoying, but for the most part, they're great.

Audio: 8/10. I haven't gotten to the newer eps, so obviously they still sound older, but that doesn't stop the show from being enjoyable.

Video: 9/10. Like I said, still haven't seen any of the new episodes, so the art isn't really updated yet.

Story: 10/10. The story is fantastic, and each case and its conclusion are well thought-out. They really put a lot of time into the development of each case.

This is a fantastic anime, and I think that more people should at least check it out. My overall rating would be a 9/10. When I get to the newer episodes, I'm sure that it will improve.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information