AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to everyone. :)

Member Alua is on a distinguished road Alua's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Coke
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2013 02:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hello to everyone. :)

Hello, I was browsing around some places and stumbled upon here, seems like a nice fun place so I figured I'd drop by and give it a try. It's nice to meet you all and I hope I get along with all of you.

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello to everyone. :)

Hi and welcome to the forum. I hope that you enjoy the time you spend here.

Senior Member LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2012 03:19 PM
    Threads

Hello and Welcome! Hope you have lots of fun

Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Coke
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hello, and thank you both very much.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He there! :]
    Welcome to AF.
    I hope you enjoy your time here.
    See you around hopefully~

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Coke
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you Elphaba, and nice new set. ^^

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hello and welcome to AF! It's nice to meet you too. I hope you'll enjoy being here and just have fun. See you around!

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the site ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules but I also get to ... actually, I don't get to do anything else. I'd give you some pizza, but I don't have any. Oh well. Have a coke bottle cap instead.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi Alua!
    Welcome to AF!
    I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay!
    People here are very warm and accommodating. I'm sure you'll find it easy to get along.
    If you have some questions or want to talk about random stuff, feel free to contact me.
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information