AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 96 FirstFirst ... 32 72 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None
    Sync: 50%

SEAN'S POV

I'm afraid.

For the first time ever, I'm afraid.

But hell if I going to show this... this noob who's drugged up on power that I'm afraid. I do still have some pride you know.

"Siggy," I say in my most patronizing voice. "The only reason you got me, was because of your element of surprise. But I know what you are now, and I know that you're not even a nightmare. Hon, you're more like a leech. No powers of your own. Sad, little monkey has to steal from others before you could be considered important, aren't you? I may not be the nightmare, but at least I have powers of my own, leech."

I act well. I've had practice, and besides I've fought wars harder than this, so I can at least pretend that I'm a pompous nightmare with no fear in front of this leech.

I smile, and turn our body back to my form, letting my shadows form their octopus curls behind me.

Sync: 100%

"Piers, sorry to surprise. But the love of your life? Pretty much the very thing that you hunt in life."

Seeing that shocked face of his? Worth every moment of this.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Piers
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

Sigataph turned her attention with relish to Sean, who was projecting himself through Glaiza. "So glad to see you, darling, now that I know what you are," she said, eyeing the girl's body. It looked like it had been through a lot and she couldn't help but laugh. "Had a tough time, dearest? You little faker, you. Well, now that you've been discovered, it makes my life so much easier. I'm glad that it could happen here, so I can 'kill two birds with one stone', if you will. And with all these new... toys at my disposal, it will be that much easier," she smirked, looking between Glaiza and Piers on the ground.

Sigataph knows Glaiza?! And Glaiza—what’s happened to her?! I know her skin looks different, but there’s something different altogether...

"Where is your friend? I don't sense him at all. Did you two have a spat?" she cooed, leering at Piers with a mocking expression as he scrambled away on the floor.

Sigataph’s visage stirred up the horror that had been so firmly implanted in Piers’s mind during his first encounter with her. Terror ran through his being, and a keen eye could discern that he had begun to quiver.

How...how does she know about the situation with Skitters? Piers thought, suddenly feeling as though the situation was taking a tailspin. He slowly began to reach for his radio on his hip under his jacket.

“Piers, love, do you know what is about to go down here? Do you, Sean? Because I'm not sure either of you quite understand. Honestly, I find that part the most entertaining. I am about to completely wreck your world's and you aren't even going to know what hit you. Literally!"

Sean? She called Glaiza...Sean?!

Siggy," I say in my most patronizing voice. "The only reason you got me, was because of your element of surprise. But I know what you are now, and I know that you're not even a nightmare. Hon, you're more like a leech. No powers of your own. Sad, little monkey has to steal from others before you could be considered important, aren't you? I may not be the nightmare, but at least I have powers of my own, leech.”

The information was finding its way through Piers’s stormy mind, and he was beginning to come to conclusions, conclusions that were frightening him to a degree that he would never be able to articulate. If Glaiza was speaking about having powers, did that mean...

But this was not Glaiza. And soon, all too soon, that would be evident to Piers. As he stared in horror, Glaiza began to transform into a handsome man right in front of his eyes. Piers gasped and forgot that he was attempting to hit the distress call on his radio without Sigataph noticing. Yet now it seemed that Sigataph was not the only being to worry about at the moment. His fear caused him to fumble, and the radio fell out of his jacket and onto the floor in front of him, in plain sight. This went unnoticed, as Piers was unable to take his eyes off of what was formerly the girl he had dreamed of spending a future, a future void of nightmares, with. And to add insult to injury, Sean provided one further bit of information.

"Piers, sorry to surprise. But the love of your life? Pretty much the very thing that you hunt in life."

Shock and pain, distress and surprise all found expression on his face while his heart seemed unsure of what emotion to entertain.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 04-27-2011 at 10:52 PM. Reason: I know I've used coloring as my editing excuse of choice, but...

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: I didn't know if Piers was still banged up from his earlier encounter with Sols character Theo. If so, I'll change it accordingly

Items: Pirate Sword, Two Flint Pistols, Boat

Ace was speeding trying to get to his old friend Piers to make sure he alright. He hastily turned into another section of the residential area hoping to find a quicker route.
    " Hold on, Piers, I'm coming." Ace said, " I'll make sure you're ok."

Ace made it to Piers' house and ran for the door. He was shocked to see two nightmares near Piers and he looked like he fought both of them.
    " Arrgh, what have ye' done to my second in command?" Ace said pulling out his flint pistols, " If either of ya move a single step towards him you'll be walkin the plank to Davey Jones Locker."

" I'm here to help you my friend." Ace said pinting his weapons at the two nightmares, " You look like you've had a hard time so sit back and let me handle these two inferior creatures."

Ace knew he could hold them for only a short time but he has to give everything he's got until reinforcements arrive.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Meril
    Role: Vagrant

"Calling all available Guardians, Watchers and Vagrant comrades. Back up is needed in the Resident's Area. Please report to Piers DeFoe. The coordinates of his Guardian Radio has been sent to you. Miss Cerise Reid has requested that we hurry, because his life may be in danger. Er… Again." Meril turned and looked at Rod. She knew that something terrible was bound to go down at the Resident's area. Meril felt it in her bones and blood. Moir clinged onto Meril's arm and grinned, reassuring her that everything would be fine.

" Meril, I don't know what will happen when I go with Ace but what I do know is that you mean the world to me and if there is danger I don't want you a part of it. If you still decie to come with me then I won't stop you but all I ask is that if something happens, you get away from there." Meril looked deep into Rod's eyes and could tell he was determined to protect her.

"We are more than a couple now and you know it. Any decision made, is one made together. If you want to go, I am not staying behind." Moir watched Meril from the sidelines until Zen approached her. She felt a ping of worry.

" Moir, I want to give you something that's important to me. It was Ozman's and it has a picture of Rod and me on each side. I want you have it just in case I have to go somewhere after we take care of this problem." Moir took it from Zen and tied the pendent around her neck. She was quite impressed by how it sat on her neck. Moir took it in her fingers and touched the metal.

"I love it Zen. Meril and I will cherish it." Meril say that everyone was getting ready for the battle ahead. Moir nodded at Meril and took Meril's hand.

" Are you coming with us or staying Meril?" Meril grinned at Moir then Rod.

"We are coming Rod." Meril disappeared into the air with Moir and followed the group to the resident's area.

OOC: Sorry for the delay! I have really bad internet back home and I was gone longer than expected. I now have internet access for a few days and will use it to my advantage. lol my phone internet usage just doesn't cut it. lol the screen is too small. :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location-Piers' house
    Status-Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph scowled at Sean. He was stealing her spot light and she didn't like that. This was her time to shine! "Sorry to cut you off, Sean dear, but I do believe that I'm done with all this idle prattle. I just have to take what I want and I'll be on my way. Be a good boy and don't resist then. Maybe this time I can make the host body live," she said, practically muttering the last part to herself.

She clasped her hands together loosely. She could feel the vortex growing between them, gaining strength to come out and play with these two... imbeciles. She would make quick work of them because they were both useless before going on her way. They were both such a bother that she wondered why she even cared. Then she remembered how much she truly hated these two people and she smirked. Maybe this would be kind of fun.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: N/A

"We are more than a couple now and you know it. Any decision made, is one made together. If you want to go, I am not staying behind."

" Well, let's get going." Rod said as he watched Meril follow Ace's trail, " Zen, we better get going as well."

" Let's go help out our brother." Zen said running out the door, " Try to keep up with my newfound speed."

" Way ahead of you." Rod said following him, " I feel his energy and he's not too far from here."

Rod and Zen quickly jumped from rooftop to rooftop to get to Ace as quick as they can.

" Master, please watch over us if we have to fight."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Regarding Rogue’s question, Piers was healed by Cerise at the Rostov estate, but his clothes would still bear the marks of the fight; further, he’s so disturbed by Glaiza’s transformation and the revelation Sean provided that he’s almost immobilized, so what you wrote makes perfect sense, Rogue. Don’t worry about changing a thing.

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

Staring down at the radio that had fallen to the floor, Piers did not even make an effort to retrieve it. Something was wrong; there was some kind of disconnect in his mind between what he needed to do and what he felt. For a Guardian who relied so heavily upon his intellect, his mind was in pathetic shambles at what he’d witnessed.

Looking back up at the man Glaiza had seemingly turned into, he almost spoke her name. Almost. Sigataph’s threatening stance and the man’s self-assured posture would have normally frightened him, but his fear was stifled by his own shock and sorrow. Soon, however, another feeling arose, a feeling quite hard to describe…a feeling from within.

Skitters?

It was hard to describe but it felt as if Skitters were trying to manifest himself. Nothing happened, however, and something felt different altogether, not like the feeling Piers usually got from his nightmare. The brief and transient feeling allowed some of his reason to return, just enough for him to feel fear at the presence of Sigataph and what used to be Glaiza.

This can’t be happening…

Barely hearing the door open again, Piers was not sure if he was hallucinating or not when Ace appeared; no matter the case, Piers felt genuine relief when he saw the face of his old friend.

Arrgh, what have ye' done to my second in command?" Ace said pulling out his flint pistols, " If either of ya move a single step towards him you'll be walkin the plank to Davey Jones Locker."

This couldn’t be a hallucination—Ace’s words were too genuinely pirate-like, and this realization allowed Piers to take another step towards gathering together his thoughts. A very, very small step, that is.

" I'm here to help you my friend." Ace said pinting his weapons at the two nightmares, " You look like you've had a hard time so sit back and let me handle these two inferior creatures.”

“Ace…the woman…she commands fire. And the man, there…” Piers had no idea what to say. That should be Glaiza, and it wasn’t. What sense did that make? What sense did it make for Glaiza to be—if what the man said was true—what he had hunted all these years? What sense did it make for his love to be a nightmare? This thought seemed to suppress more of his reason, and he hung his head low again.

No, I can’t think of that! I’ve got to help Ace, he’s outnumbered! Skitters, come out! Skitters, there’s no time!

Still nothing. That strange, aforementioned feeling did, however, seem to grow ever so slightly within Piers…

Suddenly, Sigataph put her hands together and the feeling in the room changed drastically. No longer was Piers focused on the strange feeling inside him; it seemed Sigataph was doing something terrible in the very room they were in.

Sigataph, what are you doing?

Piers shook his head, thoroughly confused. “Ace, watch out! I have never seen her perform an attack that started out this way! I’m not sure what she’s about to do!”

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Pirate Sword, Two Flint Pistols

Ace had his pistols ready for action as he kept his focus on the two nightmares. His bullets were made from his own Nightmare's energy so he would never run out unless his energy was low but Ace could stretch his energy to the limit. While lost in thought, he heard Piers say something that made him more alert.

“Ace…the woman…she commands fire. And the man, there…”

"Thanks for the tip Piers." Ace said loading his weapons, " I'll end it with one shot."

Ace noticed the female nightmare doing something and he realized that it was a bad sign.

“Ace, watch out! I have never seen her perform an attack that started out this way! I’m not sure what she’s about to do!”

Acting on instinct, Ace fired a shot at both nightmares that froze the air around the bullet while it headed for their intended targets.

"That should stop her." Ace said reloading his weapons, " Piers, call for backup, this might be harder than I think."

While Ace was busy dealing with the nightmares, Rod and the others were on their way there. Rod and Zen used their newfound powers to quickly head over to Piers' house.

" I feel Ace's energy and its gotten a little colder." Rod said as he landed on a rooftop next to the house, " We'll wait until he really needs us the most and we'll finish whatever he's fighting off."
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 05-17-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Piers house
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph didn't look up as she wisked up a small wind to blow the bullet off course, into a wall. She continued building the vortex and couldn't help the smirk that crossed her face. She moved her hands apart slowly, starting the beginning form of the vortex. It needed to be just a bit bigger before she could suck the nightmares right out of these people. Now that she had practiced a few times, she had a bit of a handle on this. She giggled a little in her giddy stupor. This was just too much fun.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(Just a heads up, both of my characters are going to Piers' pad. Haha, honestly, this is the last place I could imagine the final battle happening. It's just hilarious. Poor guy. )

Cirocco

Cerise sat inside the car, her body felt like a heavy burden she could no longer lift. Maybe for just a moment she could close her eyes… for just a brief moment...

"Woo! I'm free!" The Guardian's very expression changed. Cirocco grinned like a cheeky jester. He jauntily stood up and stretched. Cirocco was highly unpredictable, but like anyone's subconscious, he knew all that Cerise did and more.

"Hello, ladies!" Cirocco waved at Mama and Seda, then he deftly jumped onto the roof of the car, "I'm busting this joint. Toodles!"

Manipulating the air around him, he took off. In girl form his olfactory abilities were merely human. But he could still sense IT, whatever IT is, because of its irresistible pull.

"Hmm… how should I find you? Here, Nightmarenightmarenightmare." Cirocco spoke to himself as he half flew, half jumped across large areas like some superhero. If he had said a word to Cerise she would have hurried there right away, and at the state she was in he knew they would not last long. Especially against this one. IT is probably a very strong Nightmare.

The winds picked up around him, and they carried with them many voices. He stood still on a rooftop, listening. This was one skill he had not revealed to Cerise.

He smirked when he heard the right voices - they were a mixture of fire, shadow and fear.

"Obladi-oblada, here we gooo!" Off he went into the air. In about half a minute, he was suddenly in front of the right house. He saw a young boy half jogging by the side walk.

"Hiya, kid! Don't try this at home!" Cirocco started running. Using Cerise' gymnast skills, he broke through the glass with a leap and with the help of some air pressure.

Inside, Cirocco picked himself up and dusted himself. He looked around him, then he gave a cheerful smile.

"Ola, Piers! Ola, Ace! What a surprise! Didn't expect you here at all." Then he turned to greet a handsome, mischievous-looking man and a beautiful, feisty woman, waving a hand. The woman seemed to be concentrating on creating a huge black hole in the middle of the room, "Ola, freakishly scary woman and good-looking dude!"

" Piers, call for backup, this might be harder than I think."

"Oh, sorry, you were busy!" He raised his hands in the air, "Don't mind me, just go on as you were doing. I won't trouble anyone at all. By the way, that black hole, where did it come from? What is it about?"

Aiden
    Role: Feral

Why was he on all fours… on the street… clutching his chest…?

Weird. He stood up and then stretched. A few joints cracked. His stomach felt full, so that was no problem.

… what had happened? The last thing he remembered was riding his bike in the beach. Then meeting Miss Viera and Egie. Then… what…? And whose clothes were these? Thinking caused him a headache. But he knew where he was. It would be no problem getting home. He should start there. Aiden turned on his heels and started jogging.

He wasn't able to go very far until a red-haired woman got his attention.

"Hiya, kid! Don't try this at home!"

With a running start, she executed a graceful gymnast move and broke through the window of someone's house. The sound of glass shattering echoed through the street.

A… woman… breaking through… someone's house…

OhGodOhGodOhGod….

If the people inside got hurt, and he knew but did nothing about it, it would be like he is guilty of crime too, right? But if he followed her in, he could get into more serious trouble. But what about the people inside?

Aiden stood across the street - a fourteen year-old boy both too afraid to go in and too afraid to leave. He stayed frozen in place. Soon, he heard voices coming from… the rooftop?! He looked up.

" We'll wait until he really needs us the most and we'll finish whatever he's fighting off."

Is that a ninja?!
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 05-21-2011 at 09:10 PM. Reason: colors ~(^^)~

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: N/A

Something tugged on him. Pulled at his very existance. Thanatos smiled.
    "It's here already?" He muttered to himself. He let the body in his hands go and fall down the building. It figure kept muttering as he body shattered into as many pieces as it's mind. The weak Nightmares in the slums were muttering about something. He pieced together enough to tell it was the was what he needed. How to claim it was the first thing though. He began to walk, slowly, towards the source of the pull. The skin on his brow began to tear as he grinned maddly. This time it would work. This time he wouldn't be stopped. After all he wasn't there this time.

????
    Role: ????

It felt a sudden shake.
    It rocked it's existance.
    It had no time left.
    It reached straight into the girl's mind.
    "Find him." It shouted.
    "Find them all now."
    "Find it before he does."
    "Find Jace."
    "Help me."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: So for being gone for a while. Vacation at an unknown place with know internet. Hahahaha.

SEAN'S POV

She's doing that weird thing she did again.

I hate to run away, but I think the best thing we can do now is to run. Now that I know what I am, and what Glaiza is, doing this might just minimize the damage I'm going to get from doing this.

You know, I could just run away on my own.

But if I leave these three Guardians here, she'd suck them dry, then it'd be much harder to beat her.

"Siggy darling, you're drunk with power, aren't you? You disappoint, love. You're like a hurricane with no control over yourself. You bore me already,"

And with that I gather all available things around the room, mesh and twist them into shadows, and cover all of us in a quite strong shield, blocking Sigataph from view completely. This might be strong, but I doubt it will last long enough.

"Piers, oh dearest love of my nightmare, we better move out of this house of yours. I hope you have insurance because this is not going to survive the attack. See that lady over there? She sucks nightmares, practically eats them. So that's not really a good thing. We need to get out, and figure out another way to stop her. Personally I'm thinking a stake through the heart, but I'm the optimistic, vampire-loathing type."

[OOC: If we got something else plan, I can change this easily]
    Last edited by janajee; 05-23-2011 at 06:07 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers

Things were going from bad to worse, and now Piers feared that Ace was now fully entrenched in the danger that was so overwhelmingly apparent in his own home. Still, even in the midst of all that had happened, Piers could not help but think about Glaiza, and wonder to himself if what the man she had seemingly turned into was true or not. His thoughts were soundly interrupted by the sound of shattering glass. Turning his head to the source of the noise, Piers so Cerise standing not far away from him; at least, it appeared to be Cerise.

"Ola, Piers! Ola, Ace! What a surprise! Didn't expect you here at all."

Just as Piers noticed how the person before him was not acting like the Cerise he was acquainted with, shots fired from Ace’s weapon caused him to jump and turn towards his comrade.

"That should stop her." Ace said reloading his weapons, " Piers, call for backup, this might be harder than I think."

Cerise’s sudden entrance and the realization that the fight was underway between Sigataph and Ace served to steady Piers’s thoughts a bit. Still dazed at what Sean had said, Piers focused on calling for backup as nothing was as evident as the fact that they would need help—and fast. As he picked his radio off the floor, he heard Sean speak once again.

"Siggy darling, you're drunk with power, aren't you? You disappoint, love. You're like a hurricane with no control over yourself. You bore me already,"

Noticing how strange it was that this man knew Sigataph’s name, he quickly hit the Guardian radio’s distress button. Placing it back inside his jacket, he turned to Cerise and spoke, unaware that Cirocco was in control. “She commands fire, Cerise,” he said quickly and nervously, “and we’re in trouble as long as we’re in close quarters here. I think-”

Before he had a chance to finish the first coherent thought he’d had in a while, Sean spoke again.

“Piers, oh dearest love of my nightmare, we better move out of this house of yours. I hope you have insurance because this is not going to survive the attack. See that lady over there? She sucks nightmares, practically eats them. So that's not really a good thing. We need to get out, and figure out another way to stop her. Personally I'm thinking a stake through the heart, but I'm the optimistic, vampire-loathing type."

Everything Piers could see seemed to be veiled by some translucent material, and it took Piers more than a second to realize that Sean was actually asking for a recommendation as to where to relocate to. Not wanting to face Sigataph in close quarters as he had in the hospital, Piers started to speak but suddenly stopped. How could he trust this man that had said something so horrible about Glaiza? She wasn’t a nightmare—was she? At any rate, Piers had no choice. He was at the mercy of Sean and it seemed that they had a common enemy at the moment. Thus, Piers spoke.

“The closest place is the abandoned paper factory—we need a big, open space, but somewhat concealed. Access to water would be best, but—Conifer beach isn’t that close...” Either way, beach or paper factory—which Piers did not know had been destroyed—they needed an open area to combat Sigataph.

Piers remembered that Sigataph’s flame had indeed been subject to the laws of physics, remembering how the fluid at the hospital had caused the flame to react. Still, Sigataph’s flames seemed sentient, so would this work after all? Could the man get them to all the way to the beach? Were Ace and Cerise in this same translucent veil as he? Would Skitters finally respond to his commands and come to his aid? There were too many questions, too little time, and too few options. Ironically enough, the seriousness of the situation was getting Piers to think clearly for the first time in quite a while, clearly enough to think somewhat independently of his fear.

When this is over, he thought, surprised at his own confidence, I’m going to get some answers out of this guy; I’m going to get Glaiza back.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Things were looking bad and Ace didn't know what to do in this situation. He wondered should he use the Hougetsu Jigan-Tou or maybe one his secret techniques that the late Ozman showed him? He thought of this until another person showed up and it was a Guardian that Ace knew very well.

" Good to see you again Cerise." Ace said as he kept his gaze on the nightmare, "I'll need your help on this one."

Suddenly, he and the others were covered in shadows and the nightmare he was facing disappeared. Ace was cinfused but heard what the other nightmare said and he realized that this female nightmare was no joke.

"Piers, whatever you decide to do please make it quick." Ace said unsheathing his sword, " If we can escape, Rod and the others will follow and we'll be able to beat her. I'll stay back and hold her off until you guys can escape and I'll follow along as well."

He channeled his energy into his sword until the blade began to freeze over and turn light blue. He waited for the nightmare to attack so he could unleash his long range Hougetsu Jigan-Tou.

"Let me know when she attacks so I can stop it." Ace said ready to give them a chance to escape.

Outside the house, Rod was shocked to see nothing but pure darkness inside the house. Zen appeared and confirmed that they were still inside and not harmed.

" What's going on?" Rod said looking at Zen, " Let's get closer and find out."

"That's not a good idea." Zen said as his energy began to pour out of him, " Something is not right and if we get closer we could be caught in the cross fire."

" I'll go and check and you stay here to let the others know what's going on." Rod said as he jumped to a rooftop that was behind the house and jumped down into Piers' backyard, " I'll find out using one of the techniques that Ozman gave to us."

When Rod tried to use it he was immediately blocked and it gave him chills down his spine. Whatever it was it was getting closer to where they were now and Rod hated to find out what it might be.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Guardian radio

People were disappearing off faster than Karn could process what was going on. Well truth be told it didn't take more then a second for anyone to process the events happening but karn was being overloaded with information from Gray and it took him longer. Were as the others had speed on there side Karn stood quickly knowing what he had to do. The GPS system in each guardians radio was soon being fed into Gray. Picking up where all of them were meeting he slashed another hole in the space before him and stepped through.

A few words came to mind as Karn stepped in behind Piers. One of them was 'Circus'. Not the best word. The room was full to the brim, in no small part to his newly included bulk, with others. People he reconised and others he didn't. It took a few moments for Gray to adjust to the level of light in the room. Karn had no idea what he had stepped into.

OOC: If anyone wants Karn can open a portal for quick travel to where ever you choose to go.

"I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Piers' house
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph let out a vicious roar. It was getting hard to concentrate. "Where do you all keep coming from?" she shouted, her voice hoarse with anger. She couldn't take all the people in the room while she was trying to focus. "It's getting a little crowded in here. Why don't you all... step back?" she said with a smirk. She sent out a hard gust of wind so strong that it pushed everyone back at least a foot. She watched as people tried to regain their composure and immediately began sucking the air out of the room and rolling it around her into a thick barrier. The vortex was almost complete. She just needed to hold them off a little longer.

"I hope you are all prepared to be stripped of your nightmares or die in the process. I need them for... personal purposes but I'm sure you won't mind," she said, hoping they could hear her over the roar of her own wind. She was tired of playing with her prey but she needed to stall for just a little bit longer. Maybe a few of these fools would pass out from lack of oxygen so she could hurry up and get this over with. As long as they didn't die, she was in business. Might as well suck them all dry why she had the chance.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

("Where do you all keep coming from?" LOL! This made me choke on coffee. Hahaha~)

Cirocco

"Piers, oh dearest love of my nightmare, we better move out of this house of yours. I hope you have insurance because this is not going to survive the attack.

Cirocco twirled around in surprise. "Did you just say, dearest love of my Nightmare...? What do you mean?"

See that lady over there? She sucks nightmares, practically eats them. So that's not really a good thing."

"She eats Nightmares like me?" He stuck out a tongue "Ew, ack! Disgusting."

"Good to see you again Cerise." Ace said as he kept his gaze on the nightmare, "I'll need your help on this one."

"Great to see you too, Ace! Except it's me, Cirocco. Cerise fainted so I took over. I missed you two so much I'd give you both a manhug right now! But that lady sounds like she wants to eat me, so let's postpone that for later."

Cirocco felt the winds controlled by someone else, then he was thrown back a good measure. He immediately guided the winds and the girl landed softly on the couch. Using the same method, he prevented any of the others from slamming against hard surfaces, like walls for instance, and helped them land gently. Then the obnoxious Nightmare horse picked himself off of the couch.

“She commands fire, Cerise,” he said quickly and nervously, “and we’re in trouble as long as we’re in close quarters here. I think… The closest place is the abandoned paper factory—we need a big, open space, but somewhat concealed. Access to water would be best, but—Conifer beach isn’t that close...”

"Actually, it looks like she commands pretty much everything. Hold on, why isn't Skitters out and skittering about? What's the matter - cat got your Nightmare?" Cirocco's laugh sounded like a neigh, "Wait a sec, you want us to go to the PAPER factory? Seriously? The factory that makes all kinds of combustible paper? You go on ahead, Piers. I'll salvage what's left of you in a matchbox. On another note, yeah, I agree with Mr. Handsome here. I hope you got your house insured. It's going to crumble at any moment."

He obtained the attention of the feisty woman by throwing a lamp towards her. As he expected, it missed.

"To answer your question, most of us keep coming from the Guardian Headquarters since four out of five of us are Guardians. Except for Mr. Handsome over there." Cirocco nodded towards Sean, "I don't know where he came from. Who ARE you, dude? What brings you here?"

"I hope you are all prepared to be stripped of your nightmares or die in the process. I need them for... personal purposes but I'm sure you won't mind,"

Cirocco gasped, "But I honestly mind and I'm not prepared for that at all! In fact, I'd truly appreciate it if you don't pursue your personal purposes and pull me out of this body. You don't really want a stinky dead horse, do you? I mean, what are you gonna do - eat me? I don't taste good. Believe me. I know."

There was a break in space and time, as if someone was summoning something huge and heavy from somewhere far away. Karn appeared, covered in Gray.

"Oh, yo, watsup, Karn! How's it going, Gray?" Cirocco grinned un-Cerise-like, then saluted them. "By the way, I admire you, buddy! You're awesome."

He turned to Sigataph, "Anyway, Lady Cannibal, may I have your name? Before you go Blackhole on all of us it would be nice to get to know each other. I'm Cirocco, your average obnoxious and annoying skeleton horse Nightmare. I'm uglier than I look right now, so I don't suggest you suck me out. Why don't we talk over your interests with a nice cup of hot chocolate? Or coffee, if you're an American Nightmare. Or tea, if you're British. I'm sure we'll find a sensible middle ground. No need to digest anyone, right?"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 05-26-2011 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Location, location.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone (dead)

And with that, Karn was gone.

“Looks like it’s just you, me, and the doc, bright eyes,” Yorick said to Chinatsu. “Give it to me straight, Doc—do you think she’ll be okay soon? Starting to get…you know, worried.”

The doctor remained silent still administering aid to Chinatsu while Yorick remained beside her.

“Chinatsu, I’m going to take care of you. And I think…I think something serious is going on right now. But protecting Watchers has always been a priority—I know that much. Though I wouldn’t need a rulebook to prod me to protect you.” Smiling, he continued. “Listen, when you get better, I think you can make a difference in whatever’s going on out there. You’ve got a gift that we don’t, and it’s an awesome gift. But right now, just concentrate on getting better. I’m not going anywhere, bright eyes. But I’m eager for the Doc here to finish up so we won’t have to put up with a third wheel, know what I’m sayin’?”

Piers

"Great to see you too, Ace! Except it's me, Cirocco. Cerise fainted so I took over. I missed you two so much I'd give you both a manhug right now! But that lady sounds like she wants to eat me, so let's postpone that for later."

That explains a lot…Piers thought to himself. But how did she faint? Is she okay? He wanted to ask Cirocco these questions, but Ace spoke before he got the chance.

"Piers, whatever you decide to do please make it quick." Ace said unsheathing his sword, " If we can escape, Rod and the others will follow and we'll be able to beat her. I'll stay back and hold her off until you guys can escape and I'll follow along as well."

“Ace, are you sure? She’s…” Piers knew he was wasting time. If Ace felt confident in his choice, Piers would leave it at that, though he was worried about Sigataph pulling off a surprise attack that might prove fatal to Ace. Though he did not know who this “Rod” person was, if Ace trusted him, then Piers trusted him as well.

"Actually, it looks like she commands pretty much everything. Hold on, why isn't Skitters out and skittering about, by the way? Are you sure you're okay or did the cat catch your Nightmare?" His laugh sounded like a neigh, "Wait a sec, you want us to go to the PAPER factory? Seriously? The factory that makes all kinds of combustible paper? You go on ahead, Piers. I'll salvage what's left of you in a matchbox. On another note, yeah, I agree with Mr. Handsome here. I hope you got your house insured. It's going to crumble at any moment."

Skitters is…I don’t know…but good point—the paper factory is out, then. But can we make it all the way to the beach? And tell me, is Cerise okay?!” Piers thought frantically to himself, barely maintaining his composure. Karn and Duo…if only they were here with us…and Harue, Seda, and Yorick…all of them. Oh God, please…I need a miracle...

Suddenly, he felt something behind him within the strange veil that the man who had once been his beloved Glaiza had placed over him. Some would call it a miracle, and that “some” would include Piers, though he was well acquainted with the aforementioned miracle: it was his comrade, Karn.

“Karn!” he exclaimed involuntarily. How did you…are you able to…Karn, we’ve got to get to Conifer Beach, right away! This house is giving way and it feels like Sigataph is about to do something extreme! She mentioned taking our nightmares for herself!” Ace needed them to hurry, and that’s exactly what he intended to do. “And Karn, don’t let the man who put up this shield out of your sight. He’s helping for now, it seems, but—he’s got Glaiza.” Piers wanted to explain more but there was no time, and he truthfully did not know how it was that the man “had” Glaiza as he refused to believe that she was his nightmare. “So Karn…can you get us there?”

Skitters! He commanded his nightmare. I need you now more than ever! Where are you?!

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Piers house
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph's eyes glittered like a thousand diamonds in the midday sun. The vortex was finally ready. "Fine," she said, her voice sounding slightly whiney as she pulled her arms toward herself until the vortex touched her and dissipated. She now only had to pull the nightmares too her to get them but as far as any of them could tell, the vortex had melted into the air. Her body tingled with the charge that now pulsed beneath her skin. She raised her hands to about shoulder level as if to surrender. "Let's talk," she said, putting on a blank face.

"I'm sorry to have caused such a ruccus," she said, a fake pout thick in her voice as she slowly took calculated steps towards the person closest to her, which just happened to be the unknown friend of Piers' who had burst in slinging guns. She didn't want to raise too much suspicion she she kept her steps small enough that she was able to take several without getting too close. Most of them were cornered on the wall with the door in it but she knew if she could get to the door, she could take them all with no problem. This is one challenge she knew she would enjoy.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

(I apologize for my absence. I had a huge post then my computer messed up and ate my post. So I was irritated plus I had 4 projects to finish and 1 month to finish them all)
    Role: Watcher
    Items: Cell Phone, Pill Bottle (empty)

Chinatsu came out of her sick spell, finally, and looked at Yorick. "I think I can help. Please, let me say this though, privately." She said, grabbing his hand. Her face was pale but not from her sick spell. She pulled him into a separate room and hid her face.

"My disease, it may ruin any chance of having a relationship. I've had this since I was little and from that, there isn't a chance it will get better. What this disease does it turns my white blood cells against each other, therefore my body attacks itself. If I hadn't gotten medical intervention, I would've died." She said, hesistating every few words.

Chinatsu tried her hardest to keep her composure but she struggled and let a tear out. "I really want to be with you, Yorick. I'm really trying my hardest to live but..I'm scared. I don't want to leave you or Cerise or Piers or anyone! I don't want to die!" She lost her composure, and began to cry. She put her forehead against Yorick's chest, making sure not to get him wet.

A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Guardian radio

“Karn!” he exclaimed involuntarily. How did you…are you able to…Karn, we’ve got to get to Conifer Beach, right away! This house is giving way and it feels like Sigataph is about to do something extreme! She mentioned taking our nightmares for herself!” Ace needed them to hurry, and that’s exactly what he intended to do. “And Karn, don’t let the man who put up this shield out of your sight. He’s helping for now, it seems, but—he’s got Glaiza.” Piers wanted to explain more but there was no time, and he truthfully did not know how it was that the man “had” Glaiza as he refused to believe that she was his nightmare. “So Karn…can you get us there?”

Karn didn't need told twice about watching this new Nightmare. However what was happening with the other was far more disturbing. Karn was beginning to realises that Grays sensors picked up abnormalities in...well reality. And right now Gray's sensors where going crazy. Whatever she was doing it was akin to tearing reality. Where as Gray did it all with a neat slice, it felt like she was ripping it apart with nails. It all spread into her very existance. Then she began to walk forward.
    "DON'T LET HER TOUCH YOU!" Karn shouted out. But it would be too late if he didn't act. Gray knew too.

Sync: 90%

"Forgive me Piers I know we are trying to save your house but..." Karn muttered as Gray spun through calculations. Fear was eclipsing his mind and Karn knew at times like this you either ran or laughed. With what he was doing it felt like both. He raised the sword up and slashed straight through the floor.
    "I would like to remind all passengers that any limps left in the orginal location will be left behind. But the cut will be perfect down to atoms so atleast it will look neat." He joked as he opened a growing rip in the floor. It expanded quickly at his command and filled the whole floor taking all in the room. And the occupants of course.
    "Oh and I hope you can all land like cats." Karn laughed as gravity kicked in and they all fell through the hole.

Gray landed with a heavy thud sending sand flying into the air, being the heaviest he hit the ground first. He also sunk in about a meter. Which was good considering the couch landed not two inches from his head. The lamp however hit the back of his head fine
    "Stupid Cirocco." Karn muttered. He then noticed straight away his calculations where off and the others had landed scattered around the beach.
    "Not bad all things considering." He said with some pride. "Atleast I didn't bring the top of the flats with me."

OOC: Yea Karn's portal is a little off, so everyone lands scattered about. So scatter at your own pleasure.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone (dead)

Chinatsu had taken him alone into a nearby room and had then hidden her face from him. What could be going on? Yorick was worried that this might be serious, as he was unaware as to the extent of her medical problems.

"My disease, it may ruin any chance of having a relationship. I've had this since I was little and from that, there isn't a chance it will get better. What this disease does it turns my white blood cells against each other, therefore my body attacks itself. If I hadn't gotten medical intervention, I would've died." She said, hesistating every few words.

Yorick opened his mouth, but no words came out. His anxiety was mounting, as it was sounding as if he could be on the verge of losing yet another person that had grown so close to his heart, something he swore would never happen again.

Chinatsu tried her hardest to keep her composure but she struggled and let a tear out. "I really want to be with you, Yorick. I'm really trying my hardest to live but..I'm scared. I don't want to leave you or Cerise or Piers or anyone! I don't want to die!" She lost her composure, and began to cry. She put her forehead against Yorick's chest, making sure not to get him wet.

Instinctively placing his arms around her, Yorick lowered his head so that the side of his face rested on the top of her head. He raised one hand and stroked her hair slowly, saying just as slowly, “Chinatsu, I know this is serious. And I’m scared too, trust me. More than you probably realize. What you need to understand right now is that you’re not alone. I’m not going anywhere. So...put the worry aside, alright? No matter how things go, I’m going to be here. “ He wished that he could promise her that everything would be okay, that her disease would be gone by that very evening, that darkness would never fall and all would be summer and winter would never come again and that good would always be the first instinct people showed toward one another. But he couldn’t promise any of that.

What he could promise, however, was exactly what he had promised. And to reaffirm his word, he held her closer.

Piers

Sigataph couldn’t be serious, could she? She seemed to be surrendering to Ace, and before Piers could warn him, Karn spoke out first.

"DON'T LET HER TOUCH YOU!" Karn shouted out. But it would be too late if he didn't act. Gray knew too.

Obviously Karn knew something he didn’t, and whatever it was, it meant that Sigataph had something terrible in store for them.

"Forgive me Piers I know we are trying to save your house but..."

Piers understood, and nodded to show that the sacrifice was necessary. His fear and concern over Glaiza and Landy, along with Ace who was then at the forefront of danger, overwhelmed any thought he had for his possessions.

"I would like to remind all passengers that any limps left in the orginal location will be left behind. But the cut will be perfect down to atoms so atleast it will look neat." He joked as he opened a growing rip in the floor. It expanded quickly at his command and filled the whole floor taking all in the room. And the occupants of course.
    "Oh and I hope you can all land like cats." Karn laughed as gravity kicked in and they all fell through the hole.

“Land?” What does he mean by that? Are we—

And before he could finish the thought, he found himself falling toward the sandy shore of Conifer Beach.

Landing in the sand, Piers found that he was uninjured. His beloved copy of a painting by Rembrandt was resting in the sand beside him. Guess I’ll salvage what I can when all this is through...but that doesn’t matter. I’ve got to free Landy and get Glaiza back. I’ve got to...

He was relieved that they had made it to the destination. Sand and water...that should take the brunt off Sigataph’s flames. But from what Karn was saying back there, and from what I felt, I think it’s her new powers that we have to worry about. Piers quickly looked around. Hey...where is everyone?! There’s no way I’m going to let that creep and Sigataph out of my sight!

As he tried to stand, a crippling pain brought him to his knees. Strangely enough, the pain felt as if it came from Skitters, though there also seemed to be another source of the pain, a source Piers was unfamiliar with. Skitters! What’s wrong with you?

There was no answer, but the pain seemed to intensify. Something’s definitely wrong with Skitters...what’s going on here?
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 05-27-2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Coloring

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: Cell Phone, Pill Bottle (empty)

Chinatsu looked up at Yorick, and put her fingertips on his cheeks. She still had a few sobs left in her but she felt she needed to do something to brighten up the moment. "You're all I need then, Yorick. I don't want you to leave me before I leave you." She said, putting her forehead on his. Hesitantly, she pressed her lips against his and kissed him. She pulled away after a few moments, and got out of his grasp a bit. She wiped her eyes and turned her face away. Chinatsu was always shy when it came to love and that was her first kiss. She let the few sobs she held back out and looked back at Yorick."I felt I needed to do that..Sorry." She stuttered.

Items: Mp3, Cell Phone, Cleaver (bloody), Jacket (off)

It was too loud, too disruptive. Arcelia didn't like when it interrupted her music. She growled, feeling the disturbance of energy. She turned her headphones up, trying to block it out. She felt familiar hands run through her hair and looked up. "Hola, Princesa." Damian said, smiling devilishly. Arcelia smiled and pulled her earbud out. "I'm more of a witch than a princess. Unless I was a witch princess, that'd work out." She said, trying to hide her irritation. "Ay dios mio, could you people get any worse?!" She yelled to no one in particular.

He looked around noticing the vibes of another nightmare. "You've become increasingly more irritated since that chico left you." Arcelia sat up straight, looking sadly away. "His name is Jace.." She said, her voice about to break. She missed Jace, no matter if he liked her or not. She had fallen for him and that's all that mattered to her. She stood up, putting on her jacket. The breeze was incredible on the roof and she loved it. "Turn me agile, Damey." She said, looking towards the house that disturbed her. "No problem, Celia." He disappeared and morphed Arcelia.

Sync: 10%

Arcelia jumped rooftop to rooftop before landing. She began to walk towards the disturbance, a scowl on her face. People were gonna pay for interrupting her peace especially in her situation.

(Sucky Post I know.)

A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SEAN'S POV

And then all hell broke loose.

There were suddenly too many people too handle, and much too many more to make fun of. There was vortex and then it disappeared, then there was a woman talking, saying she was a horse. A suit of armor, and an old dude, and before you knew it, they were suddenly on Conifer Beach.

Ridiculous, but I'm glad we're out of that house.

Just as I like dark places, I happen to also like bright places, because then there would be light and the light make the shadows, and they're pretty much something I still need to make use of, in this ridiculous fight of one crazy woman against the world.

But before that, I needed to get up.

This whole flying and falling flat on your face, is not a good battle position. And having said that, I stood up with style, with the use of my shadows of course. I also gave the nearest one to fall next to me a little hand getting up as well.

"Piers-y, darling. Let me help you up," I said, cheerfully, knowing that with every move I make, I mess his mind up just a little bit more.

Hey, if I'm having a hard time accepting that Glaiza's a nightmare and not, then I'm going to make darn well sure that I make someone suffer out of it.

It give me therapeutic help.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ace was ready for the nightmare to attack until he noticed his old friend Karn appear from out of nowhere.
    " Don't let her touch me? Ok, I'll make sure she doesn't." Ace said as his attack was ready to fire. He saw Karn rip a hole in the floor and everyone was swept in it being sent to an unknown location. Before he fell in, he unleashed his Hougetsu Jigan-Tou on the nightmare and fell into the hole knowing that his technique would cut through her and the dimension they were in before falling.

Conifer Beach

Ace fell with a hard thud and noticed there was sand around him.
    " Where am I?" Ace said looking around the beach, " Is this a beach?"
    He didn't have enough time to think about it when he saw someone move but he sighed when he saw it was Karn.

" Aye, what kind of sorcery is this?" Ace said sheathing his sword, Ye' have ta tell me how ye' did that."

Piers' House

Rod saw the slash that Ace used and got out of the way quickly enough to see it pass by him and disappear. He looked at the house and saw the mark of the slash imprinted in the wall.
    " What is going on? I can't feel their energies here anymore." Rod said heading back to Zen side, " They've suddenly moved to another location, we'll have to move around to find Ace's energy at least."
    Rod moved from rooftop to rooftop, with Zen along with him, to find Ace's energy signature.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information