AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yam & and a farm in Korea :)

Member Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2011 04:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Yam & and a farm in Korea :)

Some pictures I took while in Korea, last summer (kinda close to fall) - and my cat Yam I have been into photography for years now.

Yam ~

The Farm

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Yam & and a farm in Korea :)

I love the first one of Yam... it kind of makes me want to buy the washing machine.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Gorgeous. Well done Jjo.
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Junior Member fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2011 06:58 AM
    Threads

wo0o0o0ow

it's so cute and nice
    What kind of camera ??

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Simply said ......I can't expeact better work than this!!! *0*
    Every one of 'em is very bautiful and extriodinary in it's own way! The first thee pictures with the cat are fabulous. Now I think that I may change my thinking of cats, 'coz I'm not a big fan of them, but these pictures surely changed my opinion on the way of my thinking. Who knows I may actually start liking them!
    And the farm pictures are great as well!!......They totally give the freash "farm" atmosphere!
    I espesialy like the one with wheat in the backgroung picture. It's toataly my Fave

So just to say they all are very beautiful and I think you shoul keep on taking more pictures like this and continue on the good job
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Member Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo has a reputation beyond repute Jjo's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2011 04:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by battousai_ryuu View Post
    Gorgeous. Well done Jjo.
    Quote Originally Posted by OminousCloud View Post
    I love the first one of Yam... it kind of makes me want to buy the washing machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by avril4e View Post
    Simply said ......I can't expeact better work than this!!! *0*
    Every one of 'em is very bautiful and extriodinary in it's own way! The first thee pictures with the cat are fabulous. Now I think that I may change my thinking of cats, 'coz I'm not a big fan of them, but these pictures surely changed my opinion on the way of my thinking. Who knows I may actually start liking them!
    And the farm pictures are great as well!!......They totally give the freash "farm" atmosphere!
    I espesialy like the one with wheat in the backgroung picture. It's toataly my Fave

So just to say they all are very beautiful and I think you shoul keep on taking more pictures like this and continue on the good job

Thank you guys^^;

I think the majority of my photography "skill" comes from the quality of my camera though, lol.
    And the picture with the field is my favourite too^^;

Quote Originally Posted by fatoom View Post
    wo0o0o0ow

it's so cute and nice
    What kind of camera ??
    I use my Nikon D80 for the majority of my pictures. But for the pictures of the farm I used my newer Samsung WB500.

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Nice. I really like the last photo of Yam. The eyes stick out.

And the farm photos are amazing. Especially the wheat.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Very nice stuff ^_^ I liked the yawning yam also, thats a really nice photo, also I really liked the flock of birds and the wheat field. Interesting to see you like shooting in a wide-screen format, hope to see more of your work!

Junior Member Ultiva has a brilliant future Ultiva has a brilliant future Ultiva has a brilliant future Ultiva has a brilliant future Ultiva has a brilliant future Ultiva has a brilliant future Ultiva has a brilliant future Ultiva has a brilliant future Ultiva has a brilliant future Ultiva has a brilliant future Ultiva has a brilliant future Ultiva's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2011 08:31 PM
    Threads

Such a cute kitty. *steals yam* Great job with the photos! They are so beautiful. =) I remember my trip to South Korea, it was quite memorable. People were very friendly, too.
    Last edited by Ultiva; 03-19-2011 at 08:33 PM.

Junior Member KekoOji is on a distinguished road KekoOji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2011 09:06 PM
    Threads

That's just amazing! I love your cat it's so kawaii ^0^ <3 i want a cat so bad >w> but i think my dad is allergic plus my doggy would murder it mercilessly.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information