AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: RPG: Fallen Sword the MMORPG

Senior Member Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 04:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I'm with my friends under the cherry blossem trees
    Threads

Tse slapped himself on the head "Sorry I am meant to be asking the mother load of questions now, but as I said I don't hold athority over this city so I will be as helpful as a wet match at the moment. But all I can say is that we will be placing your account under investagation and we will be looking at every realms chat log to see if we can find a lead. if we can not then all we could do is roll back your character to a previous date so any items that you may have gotten between now and the roll back date will be removed and any levels gain will also be removed." He paused for a moment as a letter popped up in front of his anme "Excuse me a moment I got mail and it maybe something of great importance" he added snatching the evelope infront of his he turned around and read it.

"That would be true hackers would aim for the event winners sicne the prizes are custom made weapons or amror..." he thought opening up a list of admins again he nodded opening up a blank mail.

[To: Orin25
    Subject: Soren von Sofia

Hey there since you hold athrotiy here do me a favour send me the acccount details on this member I want to know when their account was made and what their inventory had in to see if there was anthing a hacker could want?

Many thanks
    Sun-Tse
    Realm of Light Admin]

Turning abck around to face the group again he smilied placing his hands abck on Neko's a Ellian's head but since she moved he fell off balance catching his balance he stoood back up glaring at Ellian "That was not funny" he spoke bursting into a fit of laughter. he lowered his head to Neko's ear "Thats for your gut feeling, I have sent a message to the Admin for this are requesting some account details for Soren to comfirm anything." he whispered in her ear.
    Thanks Nespa for the Avay and Sig
    Are you a fan?

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Neko looked at eileen a little sceptically seeing as the other girl ignored her qeustion but smiled when tse whispert in her ear that her doubt had een taken along. She looked at eilleen still having wonders how she did find the admin without looking for him but decided to let it slide maybe the girl was soort of a hacker but the kind to break in others accounts, she had heard that some hackers hacked the games because they were curious to the codes and once they knew them they left it alone. But she still hid a bit behind her since soren still creeped her out she coulden't figure the boy out he came over as if he wasent intrested in the game at all but then why play it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Giggity!! RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2011 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

~RoZo~
    RoZo ran to the group who was talking, he saw Eilleen and Neko once again.

[RoZo] Sup guys, nice to meet you again.

RoZo also sees the same user from before, he saw that his username was Soren von Sophia.

Roandy pondered the thought about him yelling out that his account was hacked, he also realized that Sun was here, does that mean Heat 2 is over.

[RoZo] Hey Sun, what's going on...

~RonZ~
    RonZ recieved Orin's reply, it told him that it was a user who shouted he was hacked. RonZ typed another reply.

[Reply to Orin25]
    No, the co-owners mustn't leave, if there are hackers, we can't afford to leave and to come back having hackers on our tail, they can damage the supercomputer, which will damage this entire game. So please Orin, check on him and the other users as well
    Read my Original Fiction The Jacket just released now!
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...27#post2399127

Also read my new poem...
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94398

http://www.facebook.com/roandyz
    http://www.youtube.com/MrRoZo13
    Thanks to Nespa, for the Sig and the Avi

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

-orin25-

Orin recieved to messages one new one from Sun and one reply from RonZ, orin opened the reply from RonZ first...

[To: RonZ]
    I see, okay then I'll check into it and I'll check the other users as well.

Orin opened up the new message.

Subject: Soren von Sofia

Hey there since you hold athrotiy here do me a favour send me the acccount details on this member I want to know when their account was made and what their inventory had in to see if there was anthing a hacker could want?

[Reply]:
    Well I didn't see anything unsusual before but I can send the information to you anyway, but be carfefull he could be a hacker...

Orin sighed and searched the area he decided he would start up a conversation with Soren, so he walked to his side.

[orin25]: um...soren?
    "In the end darkness always falls"

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Eileen laughed at Sun as he lost his balance.
    "Im sorry i couldnt resist." She said with a smile. Eileen noticed Rozo walking over to the group.
    "Hey i thought you were doing the event it isnt over yet." She said as Rozo ran up.
    "Sun if just helping out our friend Soren here." She said answering probably another question rozo had. As Eileen looked at every character she got an idea of what they were capable of. When Orin suddenly appeared Eileen jumped again.
    "Oh great lets have a huge party." She said sarcasticly. With all of the players and admins showing up she was feeling almost sick. She didnt like crowds and it was the same in games. But she was curious about this hacker business.

Senior Member Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tse grew silent as RoZo joined the group nodding with what ellian had saiaid abou thte event he raised his hand up adding "Well considering no one has still found me nor the monster I am using to take my place temporarilly while I am here assissting the second heat is till technically going" he spoke loking back occasionally to the potions NPC even though he found it odd how players who were looking for him had already ran past him while he was talking to Soren,Ellian and Neko which made him want to laugh loudly over the matter.

He recieved word back from Orin

Many thanks just mail the details to my personal address I have a look at it after the event. And don't worry about it, if htey are a hacker we maybe able to get a lead if there are more hiding out in tha game.

Sun-Tse]

He nodded to Orin as he arrived at the scene he glanced over as he noticed a couple of players were proding the mimic taking his place a paniced face grew on him "Ah crap people are poking my mimic! I'll be back in a moment I need to make a celebraty apperance over there!" he spoke as he disappeared. reappearing where the Mimic was, awarding the players with weapons for their jobs he ran back over.

[color=red]"Ok I'm here again what did I miss?"[/coloir] he question falling to his knees catching his breath.
    Are you a fan?

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Louis read Eileen's response about his rudeness and sighed to himself, realizing she was correct. He had his character emote a bow, "I'm sorry your right. I didn't mean to be rude I'm just a bit on edge from my account being hacked. I hope you don't take offense. And its possible you recognize me, I use this name in every game I'm in, for lack of creativity. But I haven't played MMOs in years."

Soren looked at all the others, panning the camera around his character to watch them all. The fuss was good. He hoped that it would expand beyond this. He want people aware, he wanted to keep both the makers of the game, and through them the hackers on their toes. He had to remember his mission was to bring down this game, but at the moment that other hacker seemed like more of a threat than an ally. He kept talking about power, and his cruel nature meant that he probably didn't have Louis' benign intentions about bring down the game. His first priority was to beat that other hacker, on his own or through the admins, which ever, and then he could work on closing the game. That way everyone would have to focus on their real lives, instead of these fake ones.

Suddenly another admin was trying to talk to him, "Yes?" Soren responded.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-orin25-

orin recieved a reply from sun:
    [Reply to Sun-Tse]: alright here it is [file on Soren von Sofia] oh and I asked to see if it would be appropriate for the Co-owners to come out but RonZ doesn't think it is a very good idea so it looks like it's up to you and me to find out, keep your wits about you ^^.

~orin25

soren answered when orin called him.

[orin 25]: you know soren there are way more things to do than just standing here.

Sun left but came back looking out of breath. orin looked over at everyone in the this crowd.

[orin25]: Eileen?do you ned some space?

that's when orin noticed sun return looking out of breath.

[orin25]: take it easy sun.

orin gave a slight smile.
    Last edited by orin25; 04-22-2010 at 10:42 AM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Louis didn't really understand what the admin was trying to say but replied, << All the same things become easier for you and the other admins if I don't run around needlessly. I'm just trying to get through this as quickly as possible, no offense. I just want my account to be secure again.>>
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-orin25-

orin eyed soren closely.

[orin25]: well soren you don't have to worry about complicating our job at all and besides this game is for you and all of the other users...soren?why are you playing this game?

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

neko looked between the people and notcied eileen seemed uncomfortabel *tse not to be a nagger or something but should you not be hiding again"* her eyes followed the other players that were still running except for the few that were showing off there armour and weapons they just got from tse. she wasent sure but if she was right the event was still giong, she smirked slightly * or atlist make clear you have been found and they third run would start soon* she twitched her tail.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

<<I don't know>> louis typed, <<I haven't played an MMORPG in a long time and I was wondering what I had missed over the past couple years. So I decided to give this one a try and see if it was as fun as I remembered it being. Its just an experiment mostly>> The admin was suspicious which was annoying but not really threatening to Soren. He had nothing to hide, he had not done any hacking yet. The only thing he had uploaded was about as much a hack as a cookie from an internet site. If the admin wanted to be antagonistic that was fine. Soren wasn't about to let it bother him.

Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tse nodded aggring with Neko "True but then again I am human too so I am sure they can wait a few minutes while I talk to some friends right?" he replied waving as he disappeared into his new hiding place he decided to hide near a gate keeper for warping to the various realms.
    Are you a fan?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-orin25-

Orin stood next to soren for a few minutes, silently.

[orin25]: oh I see...well enjoy the game soren if you have any issues you can message me.

Orin turned away and waved.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Eileen waited for Sun and Orin to leave and almost visably relaxed.
    "by Orin and have fun sun." She said as they walked away. Eileen patted Neko's head and her worried expression.
    "Im fine little one." She said with a smile and stared at Soren again.
    "Is your name Louis, and you played the mmorpg World of handcrafts (lol)." Eileen asked. She hasnt heard from the guy in a while and if this is him, She knew something was up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

<< Wait? That's it? you aren't going to tell me about what your planning to do about the incident?>> Louis sighed to himself as he typed. Whatever... he would just have to wait a few days. He was more surprised that no one asked him questions about the incident and instead asked him... basically nothing relevant. He didn't trust the admins, they weren't being upfront with him, otherwise they would ask his opinion given he had direct experience with the incident.

As the admin left someone else talked to him, he turned to Eileen. she seemed to know him, <<Yeah... that's me. Do I know you?>>

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Neko raised a brow at eileens reaction but let it guy, she assumed the girl was old enough to tell wether she was right or not. when eileen turned to soren a player jogged to her "we..need..a..white mage.."neko tilted her head *why*. he straigtend again "my little brother went into a area that was to high for him, i told he needed to stay with the starter monsters". Neko sighed over confident new players were a pain, they did not talk with the npc's or buy the required equipment and then complained the game cheats when they lose a battle. Looking a eileen for a moment she nodded to him'* show me the way* and followed him.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Eileen looked at Neko as a player came up looking for a white mage.
    "Be safe Neko message me if you need anything." Eileen said with a smile at the little cat character and patted her head.
    "Be safe." With that she glared at the player asking for help.
    "She better be ok next time i see her or ill make sure this staff comes to good use." She said with a threatening tone.
    "Have fun Neko." She said as she faced neko and smiled. With that she turned back to Soren and got alittle serious.
    "Ya of course i know you, Have you forgotten the Female Lycan Warrior (Go with it lol) Went by the name Kera." She said as she talked with her hands making shapes for the ears and snout.
    "Kind of bypolar some times, Loved double wielding swords." She stated with a funny grin.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Louis thought for a moment and then remember, nodding absently. <<Yeah. Its been a while since I played that game. Things got heavy on my end and I need to get my life back together before I could waste time with games. But luckily things are better now. How have you been?>>

Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rubbing his eyes from exhaustion Tse sent a message to all players reading "Hey everyone it's getting abit late for me to remain on so I will be cutting the event short, I will send out a complementry prize for everyones participation and I hope to see you all tomorrow. Have fun and be safe and don't cause trouble while I am gone.".

Removing the visor Xiang opened the folder Orin sent her draging the data onto a small PDA she lay on her bed reading the file for somereason dispite the fact she was ired the file just kept her attention constantly something just didn't add up in her eyes about it but she couldn't quite grasp what it was.
    Are you a fan?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information