AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Character designs and misc

Forever Shattered Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 09:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Omg! Still, you never seize to amaze me.. (; Your so good, ;D Normally, i would try giving tips, but honestly i see nothing wrong. Your so good! , Nice Job, keep up the work! <3
    Legit, the best signature by: Kirako Shima <3
    "Maybe if my heart stops beating
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

o3o
    Thank you. Don't give up dood. D:
    Practice everyday, draw anything that comes to mind. :3
    You'll get better soon. ^_^
    Also, warm up your drawing hand by doing some shapes, different lines, etc.

New one, done on FB's Graffiti and the bottom is the edited version on SAI.

Video here:

Senior Member Harutsubomi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Harutsubomi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Harutsubomi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Harutsubomi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Harutsubomi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Harutsubomi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Harutsubomi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Harutsubomi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Harutsubomi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Harutsubomi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Harutsubomi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Harutsubomi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2014 08:08 AM
    Threads

They're nice, do you also draw them on PC or only colour them with a programm?!^^ Go on like that! I like the one who says: Welcome to Tai-samas page.
    私は日本が大好き

星光るのような歌う歌

Forever Shattered Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 09:09 AM
    Threads

I'll keep those in mind, ^.^
    It means a lot, and the laatest one, is AMAZING <3
    Legit, the best signature by: Kirako Shima <3
    "Maybe if my heart stops beating
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rulloxp View Post
    I'll keep those in mind, ^.^
    It means a lot, and the laatest one, is AMAZING <3
    Yay! :3
    And thanks.. the anatomy is off tho... =A=

Quote Originally Posted by love*luka-chan View Post
    They're nice, do you also draw them on PC or only colour them with a programm?!^^ Go on like that! I like the one who says: Welcome to Tai-samas page.
    What I posted so far are done digitally with my drawing tablet. :3
    I can still traditional...actually I draw traditionally well. ^_^
    lol...my Twitter bg.

New one.. Working on the characters..also.... practicin on Manga Studios... =A= hard to sketch and ink I tell ya!

I re-did Quinn and Zane's look. Juji, Brix, and Reid are perfect. :3
    Tho I might change Brix's and Reid's clothes tho..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	quinnsketch.jpg‎
Views:	51
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	28270   Click image for larger version

Name:	unit1wip.jpg‎
Views:	50
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	28271   Click image for larger version

Name:	zane1.jpg‎
Views:	53
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	28272  

Junior Member lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 02:21 AM
    Threads

amazing drawings =o
    you do realize the majority of problems you have with proportions is the head? >< easily fixed!
    No problems on the recent 3... great stuff. I like the perspective on the first one.
    besides your coloring skills are hax... you must livestream for me some time ><

*wonders* do you use deviantart? cause the one with hitsugaya, there was one with the exact same pose, that hit populars like some month ago @.@!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lijon View Post
    amazing drawings =o
    you do realize the majority of problems you have with proportions is the head? >< easily fixed!
    No problems on the recent 3... great stuff. I like the perspective on the first one.
    besides your coloring skills are hax... you must livestream for me some time ><

*wonders* do you use deviantart? cause the one with hitsugaya, there was one with the exact same pose, that hit populars like some month ago @.@!
    o.o ya I have a DA. I posted it on it too. >A<
    Frankly when I finally made Cid.. I just realized he looks like Hitsu a bit.. >A<; I actually complained about it. O_o I wasn't even thinking about him when I drew him.. lol.. I was aimming that he'll be a tall hoodlum, lazy, etc. Live Stream.. XD I've tried watchin some before...;-; It would always restart.. and I could never finish watching it.. ;A; -wanted to watch the amazing Sashas draw-

extra A/N:

This is her sister talkin' and you have no right to tell her what to fix because it looks fine. Or that she plagiarized. 'Cos you know what-? she's currently in an art school, and anything that looks similar to SOMETHING is because no pose is original. You should know that, if you're an artist. A lot of references are used and in any form of artwork, including writing and poetry and prose. And hax? Hopefully this means AWESOME. Because if not, you and me are going to have major issues.

Have you seen her other artworks-? Honestly, she doesn't post half the good things online because people like YOU tell her that it's no good or she plagiarised. I hope you know that you're being a mislead buffoon.

and her proportions are sometimes WRONG but she manages to fix them because her friends (and that doesn't include you) tell and critique her. For shame on you.

Junior Member lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon has a reputation beyond repute lijon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

woah woah woah there sis... chillax...
    there were no accusations made, I sense too much difference in experience with the art community btw us... and I don't really care to explain to you.
    Only fools would scumb to praises and not recognize that proper critique is being given, which is, if I may say, hundred times more useful than pretty words. Now lay off and stop pouncing at the first person who has anything constructive to say.
    -------------------
    @Taikyo,
    an act of self-defence there... don't mind the kids...
    I only said what I did on the last post cause you were someone willing to admit "the anatomy was off".

Yea I see your dA on your sig now =d You should definitely consider being more active. I mean with your skills xD Unless you have a better community to share with that is. I practically live in dA... ok I lie, I went on haitus =_=
    But I did... the ID is lijon, check it if you have time xD

I don't really know Sashas, but I'd really want to watch yooani draw. pure hax... she finished a some... 50 character sheet colored in an effing week. Gimme a year I might be able =d

Confessing that I don't know your OCs, srsly thought that was Hitsugaya, makes a good one too ><

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

there were no accusations made, I sense too much difference in experience with the art community btw us... and I don't really care to explain to you.
    Only fools would scumb to praises and not recognize that proper critique is being given, which is, if I may say, hundred times more useful than pretty words. Now lay off and stop pouncing at the first person who has anything constructive to say.
    -------------------
    @Taikyo,
    I only said what I did on the last post cause you were someone willing to admit "the anatomy was off".

Yea I see your dA on your sig now =d You should definitely consider being more active. I mean with your skills xD Unless you have a better community to share with that is. I practically live in dA... ok I lie, I went on haitus =_=

I don't really know Sashas, but I'd really want to watch yooani draw. pure hax... she finished a some... 50 character sheet colored in an effing week. Gimme a year I might be able =d

Confessing that I don't know your OCs, srsly thought that was Hitsugaya, makes a good one too ><

^_^ ouh ok.. sorry about that. My sister is also an old vetern of AF.. and she..erm... Likes my works a lot... more than that Russian Chic in her dorky club.. XD

Anyways, as an apology, why don't I draw something for you. ^_^
    Ouh ya... I'm not very active on DA -coughs has a bf that takes up my time-

=A= And to post all the sketches I have in my external is worth 1gb...LOL..not counting my sketchpads. ^_^

Back to the point, just one request picture. ^_^ I barely do those... lol

Junior Member Jujiro is a splendid one to behold Jujiro is a splendid one to behold Jujiro is a splendid one to behold Jujiro is a splendid one to behold Jujiro is a splendid one to behold Jujiro is a splendid one to behold Jujiro is a splendid one to behold Jujiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 07:50 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb rAWR!

-------------------
    @Taikyo,

Well i told her the preferences on Cid(The one your telling that taikyo just copied Hitsugaya) and yeah..she colors well..and she's not using hax..don't accuse people with those word..or you'll gonna die early lady..
    and yeah..Taikyo is my gf..and yes i am defending her..if you don't have anything good to say..don't post it..'cause it is annoying..a dirt to the eyes.. and yes its just a comment of you being the critic..yet many people here tells that Taikyo did a great job which is true.. and those OCs are used in the game we both developed.. so yeah..

Member HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2011 09:27 AM
    Threads

It's awesome work .. keep it up

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jujiro View Post
    Well i told her the preferences on Cid(The one your telling that taikyo just copied Hitsugaya) and yeah..she colors well..and she's not using hax..don't accuse people with those word..or you'll gonna die early lady..
    and yeah..Taikyo is my gf..and yes i am defending her..if you don't have anything good to say..don't post it..'cause it is annoying..a dirt to the eyes.. and yes its just a comment of you being the critic..yet many people here tells that Taikyo did a great job which is true.. and those OCs are used in the game we both developed.. so yeah..
    ...I'm quite sure you just don't know what hax means... unless you were taking it literally, I would laugh... literally.
    what is this your fan club? is the automatic antagonism system on hyper drive? look stop jumping to her defence cause there's NOTHING to defend against?! It's kinda funny how you ppl jump at empty air. sorry there bf, I'm quite sure you don't know half as enough with the art com, else you'd be THANKing me for that comment. I'll tell you you're cutting her off from a lot if you fend off every "nothing good to say" person, when what every other artist is almost begging for is harsh critisism? I'll tell you, those are the honest people who'd get you far. If you want me to drown you in honey, sorry mate, no can do.
    and yea you might want to read my post again... the one you quoted... cause you were definitely not paying enough attention, unless you were taking someone else's word when you wrote your post... in which case, again I would laugh.
    -----------------------------------------
    @Taikyo
    no worries, you have nothing to apologize for... just attempt to keep your fan club er... in control without a better phrase.

A generous offer, but I'll have to refuse. I can already hear your fan club protesting. =d

besides I shouldn't be asking for one when my policy is never accepting requests xD not that I have anything against the people... I just want to draw what I like to, instead of some random wriggly-haired, wrinkly-skinned person someone else requests. Again... just me.

My sketches are worth one 1gb too =D if I scan them to 1200x1200dpi! hahaha pathetic xD but no, I just dump them after I'm done. Most are so rough non-artists won't be able to tell wtf is going on in there. SAI, you know.... does most of the work xD I don't even have a sketch book =d Complete digital takeover... unless I plan to get off my arse and do some realism/wtev. hurrrr @.@

Yes, it's my other alias... muahaha? ._.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh wow o.o; you will always be amazing! Great work

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyo View Post
    extra A/N:
    This is her sister talkin' and you have no right to tell her what to fix because it looks fine. Or that she plagiarized. 'Cos you know what-? she's currently in an art school, and anything that looks similar to SOMETHING is because no pose is original. You should know that, if you're an artist. A lot of references are used and in any form of artwork, including writing and poetry and prose. And hax? Hopefully this means AWESOME. Because if not, you and me are going to have major issues.
    So because she's in artschool, she can't get critique or advice from other people except her friends? Sorry to say this, sister of Taikyo, but you're a real douche.
    I doubt you have an understanding of art itself. If one speculates and sees something he think is wrong, why can't he say that it is?
    Half the time when I give my critiques here on the forum I say that the half is bad and that the other half is good. I don't see anyone else complaining, why should you?
    It's not because she's in an artschool that she's suddenly a pro at drawing. I haven't gotten the chance to even analyze her drawings, so I won't go into that. She says so herself, which is why she puts them up here so we can give her advice, rather than to act like a total jerk who thinks she/he can do everything.
    Also, you're actually threatening someone who may be saying that her drawings are bad? Wow. That's uhm. Yeah.
    Sorry to say this, but that's not how it works in the artworld. The artschool which I go to, no matter how good my drawings or designs are, my professors are always hardcore on me. That's how we build character and that's how we improve. So you're actually holding your sister back, rather than 'trying to protect her'.

Have you seen her other artworks-? Honestly, she doesn't post half the good things online because people like YOU tell her that it's no good or she plagiarised. I hope you know that you're being a mislead buffoon.

and her proportions are sometimes WRONG but she manages to fix them because her friends (and that doesn't include you) tell and critique her. For shame on you
    No, I haven't, and I don't have to, and neither has anyone else here. I can tell if someone is a good drawer or not by their drafts for their way of thinking and drawing.
    Proportions are a subjective matter. One may have long legs, the other may have a small head. It's all relative.

Taikyo, I'm sorry to say this, but I don't like your sister.
    Last edited by Mr. Panda; 04-26-2010 at 05:22 PM.
    Not everything is black and white like that.

Junior Member mjusakid is on a distinguished road mjusakid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 11:29 AM
    Threads

Thank you Kirako, matter of fact, I have another to post.. XD
    Did a picture for break time.... TT_TT

And Rulloxp I hope.. ;~;
    cutee

Member HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2011 09:27 AM
    Threads

awsome drawing...I just wanted to know what program your using?? let me know or anything would know ..

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Awesome and fantastic

Banzai!!!!!! Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 04:24 AM
    Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where even I DON'T KNOW~!XD
    Threads

I really really do like your drawings a lot. Has been a fan since 2 years back if i remember clearly. keep up the good job. I do agree with some of the criticisms. Your works are amazing and I look forward to more splendid works Hope you as an artist would understand the constructive comments and accept them. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
    Lol...I'm Back!
    FYI:Shana FTW!:3

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

wow I'm really jealous of your works!!
    keep it up, you're incredible(:

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

0.0 Such amazing work!
    These far surpass my works.
    These are very well done and
    look very professional.
    Signature by Seung-li

Banned Forum / Chat cristeto1981 is on a distinguished road cristeto1981's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 09:26 AM
    Threads

Wow. Excellent illustrations. I'm a big fan of anime and artist who can draw in such manner. Being an academic artist its pretty hard for me to distort the proportions of my drawings. But you guys definitely got that covered.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information