AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Is The Biggest Epic Fail Argument You Have Ever Heard or Experienced?

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default What Is The Biggest Epic Fail Argument You Have Ever Heard or Experienced?

What Is The Biggest Epic Fail Argument You Have Ever Heard or Experienced?

I experienced the most stupidest argument that I have ever had in my life today...over a straw. Let me ask you this question, is it my responsibility to replace a straw that I take from somebody's car, when I am paying them back for some chicken nuggets? The least they could do would let me take a straw from them(since I'm paying them back), but noooo they have to make a deal over nothing! It's a straw! What in the world! Epic fail. He is probably going to write back to me(since I put this on facebook) that he paid for most of the meal, which is true, but I said that I could pay for the meal. Then he said that he could pay for most of it , and that I could pay him back for the chicken nuggets. I agreed to it. Then we got the food, and there wasn't any straws, so he took an extra straw that he had in the car. So I took an extra one that he had lying around in his car where he got his from, and he freaked out about it.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2010 11:14 PM
    Threads

LOL. Arguments over straws B(, that's /is/ kind of fail xD.

Mine would have to be when my parents argued over a traffic light...for 30 minutes. >___>; So then, to prove point, we just drove in circles to that traffic light...for 30 minutes. Of course, they ignored me when I said it was completely pointless and stupid. Happened several years prior I believe.

sit back and live through the daylight.
    graphics/request thread.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I tired arguing with Mavericker quite a few times, though it was just for the kicks.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've havae too say the biggest argument I've dealt with that had fail written all over it would have to be the dumb one that occured between me and someone else in 9th grade.

It was over a PENNY <--- Yes a penny. We had an argument because I thought it was my penny and he thought it was his. It was such an epic failure argument that it made me feel so poor.. We laughed about it afterwords.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

I was convinced that Taylor Swift was a winner from American Idol and I argued with my siblings about it. They claimed she was just a discovered artist and I was so sure, we looked it up on the internet. Guess who got made fun of the rest of the day.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

lol, I have the same arguments with my sis and bro, but I do it just to make them angry. Its funny because sometimes they notice that I'm about to laugh and they either laugh as well or else punch me.

The lamest argument I had was with my mom. She said she had given me some money to save for her which I said she never gave me. I was so sure that she didn't gave me anything so we argued for about 2 hours and I reached inside my jeans to get my earphones out and guess what was there as well... the money she had given me. -__- In my defense I wasn't listening to what she was saying because I was thinking what it would be like if I reversed time but still kept the same knowledge.

@Twila: Hopefully this guy isn't your bf because it sounds like he has problems.

The Fire Rage In Meh! Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Favorite Systems Xbox 360 Gabumon
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StormTroopedOUT

I argued with my substitute health teacher because he thought more than one sperm could fertilize an egg,and not even the same sperm from one person he thought and probably still thinks that two different peoples sperm can fertilized and egg...ridiculous but it was funny.
    *Glittering Crux*

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol.
    Well, my biggest epic fail argument that I can think of . . .
    was fighting with a boy over how to draw a capital R.
    We seriously filled up an entire blank piece of papers with each of our interpretations of how to draw an R.
    Turns out, we were both right.

I've probably had worst arguments, but that's the first that comes to mind.

Senior Member unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads

i had 3 drunk people try to argue that it was wrong to be vegan. their arguement? god says its ok. at this point i walked away to other people in the bar who weren't such idiots

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

lol these are fails
    lets see the arguments i've had...
    1.over whether micheal jackson was dead or not
    2.that johnny depp was dead or not
    3.a shoe put on wrong
    4.female chests being fat or muscle
    5.how to pronounce cicada (seriously she kept saying kisscada)
    6.over the cost of shoes
    7.the lights being on or off
    8.what color fish to buy and why

im serious... <_< i here the weirdest and have been the most random fail arguments that have either no point or an obvious answers
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 10:09 AM
    Threads

I still see and hear people arguing over whether wrestling (the WWE kind) is fake or not.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Couple of my friends once got into an argument over which would do better in a one on one match in pokemon (game)- A shuckle or a scyther.

Amazingly, it went on for 3 hours.

And to be honest, they had some good debating points.
    Last edited by Skylar1; 01-12-2010 at 10:15 AM.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Simon Says...Die!!! Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2011 12:32 PM
    Threads

most epic arguement.......Pepperoni or Sausage......drunk night ordering a pizza with friends.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Epic Fail is overrated and overused. People these days forget what Epic Fail is.
    And I am very disappoint.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The most frustrating and little argument I've been since grade school: Daddy Long Legs "Harvestmen" Are NOT Spiders.

They have 3 body sections, not two like spiders, and their legs have seven sections which they can break off to surprise or distract a predator. They are part of the Arachnid family but in a different class. Just simply related to the spiders, as are scorpions, ticks, mites, centipedes and millipedes. This does NOT make them spiders.

Yet despite that I mention these little facts everyone I've ever had this discussion with refuse to listen to reason or even research is so they're not idiots anymore.

Even MythBusters were stupid enough in trying to prove whether Daddy Long Legs are poisones by collecting nearly 4 different types of actual spiders and calling them daddy long legs and letting them bite one of their members.

Whats even worse is that this still bothers me 0_o
    Last edited by Ramona Flowers; 01-12-2010 at 10:14 PM.

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Over a parking spot.
    I just saw it on the news.. The guy in the car chased this teacher down, the teacher tripped and the guy ran over him with his car.
    But the teacher is ok, some people picked the car up and off of him. o.o
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Grey Crane View Post
    I still see and hear people arguing over whether wrestling (the WWE kind) is fake or not.
    Well the people who say its fake is completely wrong sadly. The word for wwe isn't fake, its scripted which is two very different things when you refer to something like wrestling.

Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

My friend and his girlfriend screaming at each other because he was getting irritated with her trying to help him with a video game. It was stupid. as. hell.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tie between the .
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Member cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 05:27 PM
    Threads

When I was in highschool I had an argument with a straight "A" student over the IQ of a rock. It started at lunch. I made a comment that my IQ was slightly above average. Then she said her IQ was really high. To which I replied "its about as high as a rock's IQ." She said "how high is a rocks IQ?" the only problem here is she was dead serious and sitting at a table of ten. Everyone then replied "rocks don't have IQ's." As if the situation wasn't bad enough for her she felt the need to defend herself by saying "they do if you throw them in the air!" And after that there was a group facepalm .Did i mention she was a blonde?

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    Couple of my friends once got into an argument over which would do better in a one on one match in pokemon (game)- A shuckle or a scyther.

Amazingly, it went on for 3 hours.

And to be honest, they had some good debating points.
    Kind of a toss up if it's just the two of them really. It's really all about the moveset (but Syther has a small advantage simply because it's faster in this case)

The dumbest argument I've ever been in is the one where if being able to tie a cherry thing with your tongue makes you a good kisser or not. We decided to try to find someone to "test" our theories but never got that far.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by janeiro View Post
    The most frustrating and little argument I've been since grade school: Daddy Long Legs "Harvestmen" Are NOT Spiders.

They have 3 body sections, not two like spiders, and their legs have seven sections which they can break off to surprise or distract a predator. They are part of the Arachnid family but in a different class. Just simply related to the spiders, as are scorpions, ticks, mites, centipedes and millipedes. This does NOT make them spiders.

Yet despite that I mention these little facts everyone I've ever had this discussion with refuse to listen to reason or even research is so they're not idiots anymore.

Even MythBusters were stupid enough in trying to prove whether Daddy Long Legs are poisones by collecting nearly 4 different types of actual spiders and calling them daddy long legs and letting them bite one of their members.

Whats even worse is that this still bothers me 0_o
    Yo, janeiro, I'm real happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Daddy long legs that spin webs ARE spiders, and centipedes aren't Arachnids.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

Gotta say it was over a pair of Skull Candy headphones. My sister was asking to use mine because her's broke so I calmly said no because I was using them. She then proceeded to tell me that I was being immature (note: she was screaming at this point) and needed to grow up. I calmly shook my head and smiled. She finally said what I believe to be her biggest fail. And I quote: "The headphones don't like you cuz you're a smelly doo-doo head!" Then she stormed off. It left me in a roaring laughter. The immaturity level on her part at that moment was at a staggering low.

PS: She was 15 at this time.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

shuckle or a scyther
    Syther could just Swords Dance a few times while Shuckle waites for Toxic to set in, then Scy could X-Scissor for a 2HKO if it has Choice Band. Unless it was a Subbing-Rest Shuckle, that may be annoying. Shuckle can never win 1v1 in the Metagame, only good for crippling multiple Pokemon with Toxic.
    /nerd

Anyway, basically 90%of the arguments that happen on the internet between one smart person and one dumb person. The best part? It can go on for pages and pages and pages before it 'stops'.
    Last edited by TheThunderBringer; 01-13-2010 at 02:06 PM.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Me and a friend fought over who had the right to breathe in more air.

I won and now I take BIG gulps of air while around him just to tick him off.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Closed Thread

Thread Information