AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gallery of Dreams

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2010 11:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gallery of Dreams

Hello! I'm new here xD (as you can obviously see by my pathetic post count), so I hope this post follows the rules and all, since I didn't see anything against posting numerous small images in a row :X. If not, please tell me ^_^; //bows.

Important Note: If you are taking any of these, please tell me first. (Some of these are from former requests/gifts.) And if you don't do this, at least credit. Steal them and I'll eat you =D

Comments & Critics are always appreciated (:

Signatures.

REQUESTING:
    I've gotten several PMs and the like about requesting. That's fine, although I'll have to warn you that I have several..(more like a lot) of rules implemented over the last year in which I took requests from various forums xD.

First and foremost, I don't know, won't know when I'll get your request done. Please don't ask me about it, I am extremely busy this year with tests almost every other day, so graphics are not exactly important on my list of to do things right now.

Secondly, please do not claim the signature as your own. That's just quite rude and irritates me...a lot. Credit is not mandatory, although greatly appreciated. (Although if you're using it on another forum, I ask you to please leave credits somewhere. There was some graphic issues a while ago, and if it happens again, I might be forced to watermark my graphics, and that's just...ew =_='')

Lastly, please use the following form. (below) I reserve the right to ask you to change the image/etc, or deny you completely if you break any of the above rules. (:, with that said, onto the form! (Please request one at a time xD)
    THE FORM

What would you like?*:
    Size:
    Image(s): (HQ please. No more than 3)
    Main Text:
    Sub Text:
    Other information:

Click to Request

*: I am willing to do basic tutorials for photoshop CS3/4, wallpapers, sets, banners, icons. Might do manga coloring. Post on this thread (:

List of Requesters/Requested:
    1. .Elmer (set) x|x [DONE]
    2. Camisado (set)
    3. PinkBeatz (sig)

Important Notice: As of now, until the end of January, I'll be ridiculously busy with SAT subject tests, major tests in my AP/IB courses, etc. etc. Because of this, if you request now, most likely you will get your graphic in February. You will receive a PM back if I received your request within 24-48 hours. A list will be posted of which graphic I'll be making first, second, etc. Please be patient. **However, if you are asking me to render, you really want to use a low quality picture, bad stock, etc. I might skip over your request, but of course, I'll tell you this beforehand.**

ONCE YOU REQUEST AND I OKAY IT, YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT AFTER A 24 HOUR PERIOD. (You have no idea how many people decide to change what they want after I'm almost done with the graphic they originally wanted...it just...is a waste of time >_>)

Attached is the timeline for my graphics xD '08-'10!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	progression.png‎
Views:	119
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	27418  
    Last edited by Dreams; 01-15-2010 at 09:39 PM.

sit back and live through the daylight.
    graphics/request thread.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I have to say whoever did them did a pretty good job. Great work finding them.
    Though this is just some advice no big deal or anything, but if you do not know the creator of it it is not a very good idea topost it. Though you exsplained the situation so I'm sure once the creator or someone who knows them finds it they'll understand.
    Gero Server Guru

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, I did make the signatures, just not the fanart |:

graphics/request thread.

Senior Member Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2017 10:29 PM
    Threads

Like the sigs and avatars man - Very nice use of texture.
    Typo is also well done.

Hope to see more!

PS. I like your gallery name! ^_^

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

If you can, credit the makers of the original artwork, but there is no rule stated that you need to. But! Do not use images that are copyrighted against personal and commercial use by others.

That's all you need to keep in mind and ofcourse the Rules here on the forum.
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 12-29-2009 at 04:51 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright then, just to be on the safe side I'll take down the signatures with images that are not from official sources xD

graphics/request thread.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ah, they're all very nice.
    I especially love the Vampire Knight one for whatever reason,
    but I can't really read the text for the last one.

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

I've felt out of the loop since I haven't made a signature and or avatar in so long, but that's mostly due since I haven't been on a forum like this in song long as well.

I like your style, it's truthfully amazing and I love how you bring out the detail and the color within your work.

Which leads me to ask another thing, would you like to make a set for me? :3
    XD
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@MidnightRider: Ahh! Sorry! I didn't see your post earlier xD Thank you very much for your comments! ^__^; Haha, I thought the title was a little corny, but oh well :3

@Tsuki: Thank you for your comment & critique! I'll fix the memories one later when I can xD. The VK one was done ages ago for a request haha;;

@Tsukimi-Ayana: Ahh, welcome back then! (: && Thank you for your comment xD, I would love to make you a set, if you don't mind not having the usual pattern-like background I have in some of the signatures and such cause when I moved everything to my new laptop I lost all my textures/patterns/brushes x___X;

graphics/request thread.

97,000?! bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2010 12:10 AM
    Threads

i really can't find anything to pick on, all of them are wonderful!
    the best thing about them i think is the text placement, it always fits (text is usually my downfall)

i'd love to see more from you~

{}

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you! ^__^; Yeah, text placement gets hard sometimes x__X; Like with the signature I'm currently using, it took me forever to think of how to make the text, and it still looks kind of awkward xD

graphics/request thread.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

New set (using it right now). Definitely not the best thing I ever made in my life, but I wouldn't say it's the worst either. Just wanted something with a nostalgic feel to it, and I think I achieved it...or at least I hope I did >_>;

I put so many layers on this thing I think I was on layer 30...even though by the end I was just chucking whatever I felt like on it XDD. Gahh, wanted to use a different set of lyrics too, oh well.

Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 01-06-2010 at 05:16 AM.

graphics/request thread.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I really like the avatar for your new set. Its really subtle and pretty looking.

The signature is also very pretty. I kind of like how the pink isn't very intense but its still looks bright. The fading text in the sky really adds to the signature and makes it have that light feeling about it. Also, I just love your use of lighting in the sig. Awesomeness.

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think your work is incredibly beautiful.
    Everything seems to fit so well and perfectly.
    I would say you're definitely top 3 out of all sig makers I've seen.
    Keep up the amazing work

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Jagan's Eye: Thank you! I was afraid there was too much pink in the signature at first xD

@Wolley: asdlgjahdaslkjh; I don't think I deserve such a compliment but thank you!! I'll give my best to improve further xD

graphics/request thread.

Simon Says...Die!!! Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2011 12:32 PM
    Threads

great work, i love the background.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Gizmo: Thanks!

New set; made from screenshots from 500 Days of Summer. I'm not too sure about the icon...or the sig for that matter @__@; Using real people pictures and avatars aren't my forte really...OTL

graphics/request thread.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

xD I was going to do a Zooey Deschanel sig the other day.

This signature seems a bit off balance to me. I think its the whole positioning of stock on the left side. I can't figure out where my eyes are supposed to focus. I really love the circle bit with the typography. Its my favorite part of the signature, but because of the stock, it looks like the left side of the sig is falling over.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL yeah, I think it might be because they're leaning to the left x_x;

Thanks for the C&C! :'D. Maybe I should add something in the center to balance it out or something, hmm. Didn't save the .psd though D8

graphics/request thread.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Hi there Dreams,

Requests are supposed to be sent to you by PM, so please edit your first post to entail that. Requests posted in your thread will be regarded as spam and will be deleted.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :]

Now for some critique! -haven't done that in a while-

I like your style, simple and elegant, there is harmony in almost all of them.
    Though I see you favour your pastels or softer colours, you could try to spice it up with some vibrant colours from time to time.
    As far as text work goes, it always looks very good. The combination of different font types, size and space occupation is very balanced and it doesn't take the spotlight, nor does it make your signatures look cluttered. Very well done indeed

Keep up the good work!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ahh, alright! Sorry about that xD I'll go change it right now! Thanks for the C&C (B! Maybe I'll make a more vibrant signature later xD

graphics/request thread.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Well I took a few visits to your thread and ive finally decided to comment in it, well I like the choices of stocks you use, and I really love your style, you do a very good job in all your signatures.

Nice typo and effects. I cant wait to see more work from you, keep it up. =D

I cant really say anything negative about them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Novak: LOL, thank you! ^__^; Yeah, I tend to be picky with stocks; which is why so many requested signatures don't come out as good as I want them to be OTL;;

graphics/request thread.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hm...well there's not much o criticize. Most of your tags look similar to each to me. You are an avid user of textures and preset images, but I question exactly how much of your work is made from complete and utter scratch.

I would suggest to expand you horizons with tags using nothing but default settings, no special brushes of your lovely textures, nothing but defaults. I bet you could come up with something pretty impressive.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha yeah, most of the stuff I did was from last year orz;; didn't really feel like experimenting too much B(

alskjfdh been so busy lately, junior year and all. I feel horrible for not getting the graphic requests done, but I'll probably won't get them done until SATs are over with in March, cause no offense but, my future is more important than graphics right now |:.

With that said, and being hypocritical right now...//posts some old/new stuff

Pandora Hearts, lyrics from Matt and Kim: Daylight. I was supposed to go back and change the signature, since it was really plain but then I got too lazy OTL.

Screenshots taken from avril lavigne's new Alice music video. Can't wait for Tim Burton's movie, even though it looks mad creepy xD. Basically spammed a million color layers on it or something, idk. I can't really remember. Made it yesterday or so.

Failed BOTM banner on spaceee. I think I basically threw some pictures together to make this lol, kind of disappointed it didn't do better, but congrats to Bayamesa :]. Good luck in future rounds!

graphics/request thread.

Closed Thread

Thread Information