AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: my amateur drawing ^^

Moja moja suite XDD kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2017 09:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LhizEE View Post
    wow rai...mhmm keep it up huh...even though you just used simple mediums in your artwork still those are awesome masterpieces...mhmm good job rai...
    ~lhize
    Arigatou gozaimasu ^^

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

*slaps Kurai's hand* No bad! Never draw on lined paper >.<.

The most recent chest ups you've done are great I liek the second one the best even if it is on line, you're anatomy is much better with these.

The fourth one's eye is a little too slanted and my personal motto is always have a nose unlese chibi.

Same with the thired with the nsoe thing.

And they all seem to be in a different style so you must still be trying to figure your style out, personally style wise i liked the first picture the best.

Keep it up!
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Moja moja suite XDD kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    *slaps Kurai's hand* No bad! Never draw on lined paper >.<.

The most recent chest ups you've done are great I liek the second one the best even if it is on line, you're anatomy is much better with these.

The fourth one's eye is a little too slanted and my personal motto is always have a nose unlese chibi.

Same with the thired with the nsoe thing.

And they all seem to be in a different style so you must still be trying to figure your style out, personally style wise i liked the first picture the best.

Keep it up!
    ThanXs for the suggestion ^^

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Your last four is incredible! You sure improve so quickly.. At first, your anatomy is a bit off.. The head is too big (or the body is too small, and the limbs too).. But look at the last four! I hope to see more.. Your improvement ability is outstanding.. XD

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chuunin7 View Post
    Your last four is incredible! You sure improve so quickly.. At first, your anatomy is a bit off.. The head is too big (or the body is too small, and the limbs too).. But look at the last four! I hope to see more.. Your improvement ability is outstanding.. XD
    hooo... so many people told me that I draw the head big... (is it 'chibby' again???)but thanXs for suggestion... I'll improve it ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmmm... new pic ^^ give me more suggestion ^^

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cute flower ^^.jpg‎
Views:	121
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	25632   Click image for larger version

Name:	orihime-sketch.jpg‎
Views:	66
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	25633   Click image for larger version

Name:	sketch.jpg‎
Views:	62
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	25634  

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Whoa~ your three last pict looks like a pro! I love the way you shade.. And for the first one, what media did you use? Colour pencil?

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chuunin7 View Post
    Whoa~ your three last pict looks like a pro! I love the way you shade.. And for the first one, what media did you use? Colour pencil?

well.... the first picture, after I scan it, I edit it with photoshop and corel draw ^^
    Last edited by kurai_cho2; 07-14-2009 at 11:42 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG!!!! I forget to attach this pic ^^ gomen ^^

Name:	Daisuke Niwa.JPG‎
Views:	65
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	25671  

Junior Member kira729 is a jewel in the rough kira729 is a jewel in the rough kira729 is a jewel in the rough kira729 is a jewel in the rough kira729's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2009 10:16 PM
    Threads

Very nice. I like the first one you uploaded of the new three. And very nice detail in the last picture also. Much better than my drawings. And could you tell me which photoshop edition did you use.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kira729 View Post
    Very nice. I like the first one you uploaded of the new three. And very nice detail in the last picture also. Much better than my drawings. And could you tell me which photoshop edition did you use.
    I use photoshop CS3 and corel draw 11 ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

TADAAA!!!!!!!! new sketch from me ^^ sorry... I can't draw sketch everyday again b'cause school has started..... hikz.. hikz....

Name:	da'frenz.jpg‎
Views:	61
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	25768   Click image for larger version

Name:	happy family.jpg‎
Views:	120
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	25769   Click image for larger version

Name:	otoko.jpg‎
Views:	129
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	25770   Click image for larger version

Name:	otoko part 2.jpg‎
Views:	59
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	25771  

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eww... I forget to attach these sketch ^^

Name:	WAA!!!!.jpg‎
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	25772   Click image for larger version

Name:	otoko part 3.jpg‎
Views:	63
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	25773   Click image for larger version

Name:	seems like honey N clover.jpg‎
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	25774  

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

PLZ GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION 'BOUT MY SKETCH.............

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Your sketches are very nice! I especially like the second and third sketches on post #37. Your hair detail makes me jealous. I also really like the shading and split of the scene on the last one on post #37. Very lovely drawings!
    Keep posting your sketches. ^^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2019 12:10 AM
    Threads

Holy...
    fantastic. Event the hands are well done.
    The baby is Uber cute as well.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Kaiba View Post
    Your sketches are very nice! I especially like the second and third sketches on post #37. Your hair detail makes me jealous. I also really like the shading and split of the scene on the last one on post #37. Very lovely drawings!
    Keep posting your sketches. ^^
    ahahaha... sorry if that makes u jealous ^^ in fact I use unsharp pencil so the shading is a little bit weird ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Funkgun View Post
    Holy...
    fantastic. Event the hands are well done.
    The baby is Uber cute as well.

hahaha... yea.. I really like "Chibby" style ^^

Banned Forum / Chat Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2009 07:03 AM
    Threads

Woah Kurai, your draws are amazing, really impresive, do you have a deviant account?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nanuchan View Post
    Woah Kurai, your draws are amazing, really impresive, do you have a deviant account?
    Unfortunately no... b'cause I have too many account so I'm afraid that I can't OL all my account

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wow it looks just like those manga books XD its very nice i love it
    how did you learn to draw like that?
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lilminx View Post
    wow it looks just like those manga books XD its very nice i love it
    how did you learn to draw like that?
    nyiahahaha... sokka... well... I have an idea to make a manga.... but I don't have spare time to make it b'cause a lotta school task catch me to finish it T_T hmmm.... I just draw it autodidact.... I didn't take a course to draw it

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

but youre so good >.< its not fair
    but i really hope you do a manga, i will surely check it out
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lilminx View Post
    but youre so good >.< its not fair
    but i really hope you do a manga, i will surely check it out
    ahahaha... sorry if it makes you jealous ^^
    thx for support ^^ I'll make manga

Junior Member Concrete has a reputation beyond repute Concrete has a reputation beyond repute Concrete has a reputation beyond repute Concrete has a reputation beyond repute Concrete has a reputation beyond repute Concrete has a reputation beyond repute Concrete has a reputation beyond repute Concrete has a reputation beyond repute Concrete has a reputation beyond repute Concrete has a reputation beyond repute Concrete has a reputation beyond repute Concrete's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 06:24 AM
    Threads

It's better than mine anyways, but that wouldn't be anything to be proud of.
    You got a problem?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concrete View Post
    It's better than mine anyways, but that wouldn't be anything to be proud of.
    ahahaha... yeah... I'm not so proud with my draws... I always amazed with the mangaker

Closed Thread

Thread Information