AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is it about teachers that tick you off?

Senior Member Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2009 10:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

This is my Economics Teacher.

It pisses me off that he's so freaking cute. ~<3

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Anpan Hayase View Post

Well, I'm not a woman but I must admitt that is one tasty dish.

Senior Member Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    Well, I'm not a woman but I must admitt that is one tasty dish.
    It's sooo distracting. And then I want to flirt or drop hints (he's like, 23?) I hafta stop myself and then when I have to stop myself from doing things like that, I think of ways I could "bump" into him outside of school and that is not okay. That's borderline creepy.

And then, because he's cute, I actually start to like him. I look forward to a smile or two from him, especially if I'm the cause of the smile.

SEE? Dx He needs to not be a teacher.
    Last edited by Anpan Hayase; 01-16-2009 at 10:39 PM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

I think ill go through some of my experiences @ RTHS that tick me off. the THEY are refering to the teachers.
    1. playing favourites when they say they "treat everyone equally"
    2. not turning up to class then turning around and saying "youre gonna fail your exam if dont go to class".
    3. gettin all agro just because you accidentially drop a pen/pencil during class
    4. when one does a correspondence course and you give them your timetable so you can have a "phone lesson". guess what you get calls when youre in a completely different class. yes the lesson. were scheduled BEFOREHAND
    5. waiting for help and its been minutes they say "Ill be with u in a sec" and end forgetting about it until its the end of the lesson.
    6. they pick subjects that THEY like
    7. walk out during class time to have a smoke. i havnt got a problem with smoking part but could they atleast try to have puff during their break
    well thats just part one.

~Thanks to Paprika for the awesome sig. ~

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's sooo distracting. And then I want to flirt or drop hints (he's like, 23?) I hafta stop myself and then when I have to stop myself from doing things like that, I think of ways I could "bump" into him outside of school and that is not okay. That's borderline creepy.

And then, because he's cute, I actually start to like him. I look forward to a smile or two from him, especially if I'm the cause of the smile.

SEE? Dx He needs to not be a teacher.
    haha! I get what you mean. Well, I'm a guy and I gotta admit, your teacher's kinda handsome. I guess it will also work the same for me if my teacher (who is a female) is really goodlooking! I'd be too distraced looking at her to listen to the lecture! hehe

Anyway, back to the OP query. I hate most about teachers is when they give so many projects! My engineering drawing teacher gives us five projects a week! a week! man! it's really tough!

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Junior Member Trozi is just really nice Trozi is just really nice Trozi is just really nice Trozi is just really nice Trozi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 07:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I love Trozi.

My teacher think I'm an idiot. :O

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate when:

1. They are no help in answering your questions or don't explain things well. As in they know what they're talking about, but you don't.
    2. They like to give surprise work with no beforehand notice.
    3. They are insulting.
    4. They have awful breath when you're trying to talk to them.
    5. They won't let you write on the back side of paper, then won't grade it if you do. ( A waste! )
    6. They are attractive.

louder now. KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Red Dango 311 - Plusle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 11:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: no way suckers:D

gosh my chemistry teacher suck! i always get into trouble or get put out of class for no reason possible. my chemistry teacher just targets me ever since i proved her wrong for teaching downright trash in class.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ummm....what are you doing with a picture of your teacher?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Theocletian View Post
    Ummm....what are you doing with a picture of your teacher?
    It was the last day of school before Christmas vacation and we were all taking pictures so you know, it was my chance to take his picture without appearing too creepy, so I did it.

It's just a picture. I mean, it's not like I took it when he wasn't looking, I asked him if it was okay even. So... it's okay! >:U

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

I know how you feel! I've had some handsome teachers too. It gets hard to remember that they're older by like 10 years. xD
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

Ugh, I've never had like a cute/hot teacher. Wait, take that back, I did in like 10th grade... but that was it.

>.< Thing is she was like like 4 years older so it could of worked....

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2017 03:21 PM
    Threads

I once had a math teacher who would get so annoyed when I asked for help. As if I should already know all the various components of Algebra. If I knew everything, would I be taking her class? Also, her monotone voice while talking unreceptively about what do to. What a bad message to send. If your teacher or professor doesn’t care about what they are teaching, why should you?
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I hate it when teachers act all condescending towards us students. I mean, they have a right to act a little superior due to their education in college and the fact that they're older but some teachers treat us like mentally handicapped 5 year olds. Its really irritating to us smarter students because the teachers won't even listen to us when we have something important to say. ><
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Some give you like way to much home work and wonder why you don't all have in done in 2 days.(Coughs) My math teacher (Coughs again) Who said that? *looks around*
    Then my teacher always yells at me even though I did nothing wrong.
    And then when I need him when some one won't stop annoying my he wants to pretend he doesn't hear me talking to him.

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

The thing I hated most about my 8th grade teachers was when we students had to follow a dress code, none of the teachers did. They're still part of the school, so shouldn't they follow the code, too? The other thing I dislike about my teachers is that they don't understand that there are MULTITASKER CHILDREN like me. I'm drawing in the middle of class, hearing every single word the teachers say, and they literally YELL at me to pay attention. Thing is, I already was...

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hated my 9th English teacher, he yelled too much.

@Anpan: I know what you mean, I always got distracted of the cute looking teachers.

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My second grade teacher. :\ She was really mean to me despite how I was a good student and somehow made me the outcast of my entire class. When we would sit on the floor as she read she'd make me sit all the way across the room away from all the other students surrounding her. She actually ended up failing me that year.

Other than that the only teachers I've had a problem with is a handful of my art teachers. The last one I had got so frustrated with me because the next semester I fell into a dry spell [still am] and she couldn't seem to understand that o_o;; its not like I was choosing not to draw/paint I just couldn't

Member The Strike Freedom is a jewel in the rough The Strike Freedom is a jewel in the rough The Strike Freedom is a jewel in the rough The Strike Freedom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 12:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PSN: StrikefreedomX

well, sometimes they try to be a little too controlling, some not all. I have a bit of a problem with authority as it is, last thing I need is for some complete stranger trying to dictate me. Im just thinking of one teacher I've had before though, im sure its a slim to none chance that its a normal thing for teachers.

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads

hmm well when they call some students stupid in classes or when they have probs they pass their stress on students c.c,
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ugh, too much to say. e_e;

They're just annoying sometimes...but I listen to em' anyways. =p

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You're so lucky you've had such a handsome teacher! I wish for once there was a beautiful and kind Math teacher at my school. He'd make it so worthwhile to at least attend Math class. *Sigh*

I wonder if I'd learn anything...XDDD

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lali~! View Post
    You're so lucky you've had such a handsome teacher! I wish for once there was a beautiful and kind Math teacher at my school. He'd make it so worthwhile to at least attend Math class. *Sigh*

I wonder if I'd learn anything...XDDD
    lol staring at him would make you get straight As for sure..jk but atleast you're not gonna be bored in class, hes delush yeah but that you shud be afraid of, lucky anpan hayase
    Last edited by mitsuki tensei; 02-19-2009 at 11:03 AM.
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I hate it when the teacher doesn't address things to the WHOLE class.

See my math class is a talkative class. Everyone talks to everyone in that class.. But me. xD I zone off into my own world in math.

Anyways because of that I tend to not notice that some things are due at the end of class or what that last test question was that got cut off. >.>

Usually she just announces it to the class while casually talking to them [so of course I don't listen because I'm not in that conversation.]

So now I'm making bad grades because I do my homework... But she doesn't tell me when they are due.

I also had this one writing teacher last year who gave you assignments but only graded some. Like the work I did do she never took a grade for. And the ones I didn't, she graded. One day I sat there and watched her take all the papers from the IN box and throw them in the trash. I was not pleased. If you are going to assign work, please take your time to grade it when we took our time to write it. Don't throw it in the trash before you even look at it.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Junior Member Mystical~Soul is a name known to all Mystical~Soul is a name known to all Mystical~Soul is a name known to all Mystical~Soul is a name known to all Mystical~Soul is a name known to all Mystical~Soul is a name known to all Mystical~Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 01:57 AM
    Threads

We had some Biatch, she bassicly always moaned,she'd find somthing to moan out.

Closed Thread

Thread Information