AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Survivors of the Fallen

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A girl had just arrived. Ryou had been here for more then a few seconds. He hadn't seen much but he knew that this was reckless, and by far pointless. "What will you do? Stop them, or let them fight." Ryou was holding a conflicting argument with himself and this was driving his attention away from the situation.

Without thinking or having to much effort into it Ryou jumped from the window of a window washes and landed on the ground across from the new girl. She did have on a black hood but that was just to hide her face or who she was. Ryou himself worn the cloak of mystery around his body and past. Her reason was her own. Right now Ryou wanted to know what was happening. With the explosion and all those it would get hard to see because of the crowd of people that would most likely gather around to see what was happening. Ryou would know what he needed by then.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Physics. The more you know.

The man leaned over the table looking him over. There was a faint musk of mildew in the hair and the dripping of rainwater in the background indicated that this hideout of theirs was not in the best of repair. But he figured that was part of the cover, if it was to well maintained people might wonder what kind of people might be living their, because a clean place would stick out in this part of the city. But this place, for all its disgustingness, was the home base for the Human Liberation Front, and their leader looked at him, "You found us on your own... I take it someone sent you?"

Søren nodded, his arms crossed and face closed, he wasn't going to give away too many of his cards too early. These people might be allies, but allies and enemies in this world was just a happenstance. "Yeah, Rotker sent me. Said I might get some work here and the like, though I'm currently on a job."

"Wait... Mikey sent you?" a brief look of suspicion crossed his face, but Søren didn't flinch. The man's face softened into a smile, chuckling to himself as if he'd heard some good jest, "Wow... to think that man recommended you. You must be good!"

"Maybe." Søren replied dismissively, "Anyway I'm here for information."

The smile faded from the man's face, "Right back to business? Well, I don't like to waste time either." Then why'd you just say those two sentences? "What sort of information do you need and why should we give it too you?"

"You here about the break in at the People's Shield?"

"Yeah, we have a man on their force. Wait... you're that geno-hunter they contracted... the guy who killed the Fuzzball and cleaned that thieving Vamp nest. Well, you here for information on the Leech that broke into their jail?"

Søren nodded.

"Well, I got the feed of it, and my men have been keeping tabs on him, as we do all armed Geno's. After all, a Geno with a weapon is just a murder still being committed. I'll get you the feed, and his current location, anything else before I start drawing up you're half of the bargain?"

"I want to look at the feed first," Søren said flatly, "then I'll see if I need more."

"Sure"

The feed was shown on a small, barely functional laptop. The thing was old, like every other piece of advanced technology. Still, it served the purpose.

"The bloodsucker's fast, just seems to wink in and out of existance. And he's got one of those paralyzing stares that vamps have."

"But he's a half breed, they get tired quickly. He probably still recovering" Søren noted, "And besides, he may be a vamp but the brain still functionally human. His reaction time is capped out at 180 milliseconds, just like everyone else. At the speeds he moves, he's unable to react fast enough to keep up with his body, unless he's smart and keeps his speed under control. I've fast speedsters before. Additionally, with his increase in speed his momentum increases. Therefore, he tends to skid given he has so little weight to help the low surface area of his feet get better traction. Force of friction =μ(gm), simple as that. And the paralyzation is little more than a parlor trick. Don't look him in the eye and your fine." Søren explained this easily, it was just common knowledge as far as he was concerned.

"Pretty clever, I see why Mikey recommended you. You've been doing this for a while."

"Maybe" Søren replied dismissively again, "Anyway, I want to burrow a sniper rifle, high-end, armor piercing bullets. If you have one with a remote trigger all the better. If not I can jerry-rig something. And as for pay, I'll do a job... I suggest you not give me a civilian murdering job, it would be wasting your money"

The man smiled, "Of course not, we have more than enough people that can fire a gun well enough to do that. We'll get you that sniper rifle, though we only have one with a hair trigger. For you're job we have a Beast hideout, something from that nation, and we won't you to purge it. Approximately, 12 fully armed shag carpets."

"Sounds fair, get me the rifle and the location of that half breed. I'll deal with the mutts when I'm finished."

"As you will."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: yay hidden mysterious leader figures....that I will post bios to in a little while...

BIC:

Atsui smiled at Chronos and then nodded as if to say "Yes, please show me where it is!"

**Somewhere in London**

"So, what word do you have from me, my most trusted of aids, Swift?" a vampire asked. He was seated liesurely on a large throne, in a room light very dimmly and almost empty of people except for the man who spoke, Swift, and a few people scurrying in an out of the room.

"My Lord, the trade with the Geno People has been confirmed. It will take place two days from now, so we will leave on tomorrow's eve. Who shall you send for the transaction?" Swift asked after bowing his head slightly to the man sitting on the throne.

"Hmm..." the man on the throne smiled smugly before answering, "You shall go for this mission, take Troops Sets A and B that way you'll have twenty men. This shall be fun, I can't wait to see what happens..." the man on the throne said and then he started to chuckle slightly.

"Yes my lord," Swift reply while smiling smugly himself and bowing again to the men on the throne, and then he walked out of the room.

**Federation H.Q. in New York**

"So the time and place of the trade has been decided, eh." a tall man asked while looking at some people at a table around him. "Very well then, since it's with Vampires, contact Atsui, tell her we have a job for her, she should be at the condo we pointed out in the north east side of the city. Also put out a notice for some freelances to come here as well if they want a job." the man added.

"Sir?! I can understand Atsui, she's one of our contract agents, but free lances?!" a member protested.

"Yes, it's Vampires after all, free lances are better suited, plus some of them might like the pay enough to stay, still if something goes wrong do you want to loss twenty of our men to Vampires or an accident, or ten persay?" the man stated calmly.

"I see your logic now, well put out an announcment to genos in the city with television, email, and flyer adds." the member that had objected before said. Then everyone left, and as said, there was soon an add put out to every television, email address or notification device in the whole city, and flyers were being put up during the whole process. The message to all was the same: "Wanted free lance genos, one job, high pay, and the option of working with the Federation afteerwards if wanted. Come to the building of the Federation Job Center at the Geno sector of the city at the address of '14205 Sweetway St. Building C' and tell them you're there for the job. Only a max of twenty applicants are going to be taken, we will choose the ones that seem best suited for the job. More information will be given at the center."

Atsui reached in her pocket as her PDA beeped. She read the message and it said, "she was needed for a trade transaction and should be at the Federation Job Center tomorrow at noon." she sighed slightly then stood up from the table. An held a hand to Chronos and smiled at him as if to say "Lead the way."
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Senior Member Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

Chronos slowly stood up as to lead the girl to the address on the paper when his pager beeped. The pager was a gift from a man that Chronos saved some time ago. Besides the pager Chronos had no other piece of technology with him. He never needed it thought. He read the message and thought “Hmm...High pay? Well, what can I possibly lose?” he thought to himself. As he and the girl were walking out of the dinner his impression went from joyful to miserable. He realised that he had nowhere to sleep tonight since he had no money. “Looks like another sleepless night for me” he sighed. But the job, if he gets it, might get him out of this situation, but first he has to make it till tomorrow somehow. A painful smile appeared on his face as he and the girl walked down the street towards their target location.

Meanwhile...

RayzaŽs plane has just landed on the New York airport. He got out and without any problems left the airport. He took a taxi into the centre of the town. Once there started walking down the street when a flyer caught his attention. He picked it up from the ground and read what was on it. When he finished reading a smile appeared on his face. “They make it too easy for me” he thought. He took out his mobile phone and called the HQ “This is the silver paladin. IŽm in New York as ordered. Proceeding with operation “Cleansing flame” Potential targets not yet acquired. Next contact will be in 24 hours.” He finished and then ended the call without waiting for response. Rayza had a look around and then disappeared.
    The sea of fear has endless depths.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Atsui looked up at Chronos, he has a negative emotion on his face from what she thought. "Is he alright?" she thought as they were walking. The city was big, the rain still had a slight drizzle but it neer bothered Atsui to get rained on. Although the federation hated it because she would always get sick when it happened and then she wouldn't be able to give her full potential on her jobs.

Atsui reached back into her pouch and pulled out the note book. She leaned over it slightly to keep it from getting wet while she wrote on it. "Is something wrong? You look upset." then she handed it to him, no longer caring if it got wet.

The message has been distributed" a messenger said to Exavier.

"Very good, thank you, you may leave." Exavier said, after the messenger left Exavier thought, "I have a bad feeling about this transaction, Atsui better be at her best otherwise I'll start sweating." he chuckled slightly as he remember the last time he saw Atsui.

It was after job, it had be raining or more accurate of word, pouring, she walking into his office soaked to the bone, with a slight blush on her face from a fever and sneezed. After which she took her money from him, scorned him using her gestures of beating him upside the head, and then left.

"Ahhhh the good ole' days." he said alloud as he laid back in his chair."

"You have your orders, report back late and I'll personally punish you." Swift ordered firmly to a set of twenty men infront of him. "Dissmissed!"

"Sir, yessir!" the men said back in unisen and then left the room to prepare for the future mission.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Elric wasn't surprised at how many people we coming because of the explosion. He had yet to let himself be seen but he could smell the sent of a vampire, which told him the he wasn't going to be in hiding any longer. He stepped out of the shadows and behind a girl that had just arrived at the scene. He thought it was odd that there was growling girl on all fours but he wasn't going to question. He could smell that her blood was only partially tainted by the blood of a werewolf.

So she's the one all of uncle's friends were speaking of. He thought.

"What a strange little gathering," said the werewolf, rubbing his hairless chin with his forefinger and thumb.

Senior Member Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chronos smiled as he read the letters in the note book. With a wide smile across his face he replied “ItŽs nothing serious, I was only thinking about what I will do tonight to keep myself awake since I have nowhere to lay my head down. DonŽt worry about it. IŽll find me something to keep me occupied” he said. “At least I hope I will” he thought to himself as they walked. The address was still a bit far away so he had enough time to think. He still couldnŽt shake the feeling that he knew the girl but he had different problems at the moment and the thoughts about that were pushed aside.

Meanwhile

Rayza appeared on the roof of a building nearby his previous position and had a look around. The rain drops were gently falling on his metal armour and he listened to the sound of the city. “GGDS activated” few words appeared on the right side of the visor in his helmet. “Searching for targets” a robotic voice said. Rayza was looking around and the GGDS was gathering data. “15 possible targets acquired” the voice said. Rayza turned off the detecting part of the system and said “Show me.” The visor was suddenly filled with information like appearance, distance and some other stuff concerning the targets. One by one all 15 targets were shown and finally Rayza spoke “Save the information and calculate the shortest route to the nearest target” he said in a calm voice. “Roger that” the synthetic voice responded. After a few moments another bunch of data appeared on the visor. “Closes target and the shortest route to it” the voice said. “OK” Rayza replied carelessly and disappeared again.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Atsui looked up at Chronos as he spoke. The she thought about what he said. "he's helping me by showming me the way to my home, but I don't know much about him...... He doesn't seem like he'd be the type to be a major liar and try to harm me...." she kept thinking while they were walking

After a few more munites she wrote on the note pad, "You can stay with me if you want to. Although tomorrow I have somewhere I need to be, and I probably won't return for a few days. Still you're welcome to stay, I mean you are the only reason why I'm going to find my house before tonight's over."

She then handed him the paper, and waited for a reply as the kept walking. Smiling slightly as a few thoughts of her past flashed through her mind and how Exavier was going to be angry when she showed up tomorrow having a cold. She could tell when she was getting sick because she has gotten sick so many times that she notices her pre emptive symptoms, some of which she was starting to show. Although Chronos probably couldn't tell.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chronoses heart skipped one beat when he read the letters in front of his eyes. He looked at the girl and said with a childish grin “ArenŽt you afraid of me being some bed guy only trying to abuse the situation given?” he couldnŽt help but to smile. “I would be thankful to you if I could stay even if it is going to be for one night since I too have something to attend to tomorrow. IŽm going to try out that job offered by the Federation Job Centre, so maybe I will be even able to repay you for your hospitability” he said happily. They were almost there; the address written on the paper was only few streets away.

Meanwhile

“Target eliminated” the synthetic voice announced. “How sad. Why donŽt they ever want to be human again? Poor beings, their sins will be cleansed by the fire of justice.” Rayza thought to himself as he watched the remains of the former geno person melt. “Locate another target and calculate distance and shortest route” he said in a calm voice. “Affirmative” the synthetic voice replied. When the data appeared on the visor, Rayza disappeared once again-

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When he had asked her about being afraid Atsui simply smiled and the shook her head no. Then when she heard that he was going to the Job Center for the job she looked up at him and then wrote, "I have a position in a job from the federation too, that's weird that they are taking free lances, something must be up, and you don't have to repay me."

She handed the paper and then turned away to sneeze, after which she smiled again and thought, "Yep, he's going to be angered. I wonder what this condo's like. Exavier said it was a high class one and that the rooms were really big, it'll probably too big for my liking, at least I'll have a guest tonight."

She looked around again, she had a feeling that they were getting close but she wasn't really looking for her condo, just around to familiarize herself with the area. Something was still making her a little uneasy but she just shrugged it off, thinking it was probably just her because she's with someone else while not working with them. She also noted that the rain had finally stopped even though the sky was still overcast, not that it would've been much brighter anyways since it was so late.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If the words “lucky day” ever meant something to Chronos it was now. This day was getting better from the moment he decided to actually speak with the girl. The part about the federation and her was also interesting but Chronoses train of thoughts suddenly slammed against a wall when they finally reached their destination he looked at the address on the letter and the address he was standing in front of and his yaw dropped. “You got to be kidding me. She lives here. IŽve seen millionaires with smaller and less luxurious houses then this; what is this girl one of them?” he thought as he detail observed the house. “Man, IŽll sure get lost looking for the bathroom” he thought. He looked at the girl with amazement and said with a smile “Well, after you.”

Meanwhile

“Target number 5 eliminated” said the synthetic voice. “Hmm, a vampire. HavenŽt fought those in a while” Rayza thought as the damage on the armour quickly repaired itself. “Only one successful diverting eh? At this rate IŽll have to kill more than half of the town’s population before IŽm done here.” He sighed. “Give me another one” Rayza said in a calm voice. “Negative” the synthetic voice replied. “Say what?!” Rayza said with a bit higher voice then he wanted, but there was no one “alive” to hear him. “What do you mean negative? Give me the next target.” The synthetic voice only replied “The order cannot proceed as the GGDS unit lost the position of the remaining targets, probably during the battle.” Rayza sighed “Oh well, might as well finish for today and find me a nice place to stay. Tomorrow will be one hell of a day” he thought while thinking about the flyer he found on the ground.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Erica whined lightly she sensed another werewolf nearby and it was a pure blood, her instincts working against each other her human side said 'keep the deal and protect"while her inner wolf said enemy to strong, must free"". whining and confused at what to do she rolled on her back in a submisive gesture and then back on al fours growling, she rolled on her back again and stood again growling. she did this for a while until her clothes were filthy and the cook came out "what on earth is giong on back here". She raised a brow at erica's behavior "i hope it isen t rabies that making you act this way because i have no idea weather to take ya to a vet or a doctor" she scratched the back of her head.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

OOC: Sorry for the slow response, I fell asleep really early last night and never got to checking the thread, my bad xD

BIC:
    Before Nerili could even respond to Kanti's hello, a plethora of new people had joined them all in the little back alley. A girl on all fours, whom she had recognized as the half were-wolf from central park, had come inbetween Nerili and the two guys. A man had walked up behind her and was now standing, watching. The cook had walked out as well, looking at the half were-wolf, seeming somewhat confused.

Nerili looked back at the man who had walked up behind her before turning back to the pile of wood and men.

"What do you mean?"

Kanti looked at the girl who had just jumped in between himself and the kimono darbed girl who had first arrived. He sat, confused at the gesture of her growling. He stared for a moment at the girl on all fours before she started rolling onto her back.

Confused even more by the new movements, Kanti looked back up at the girl in the kimono, noticing three new people who had entered the area. A man had walked up behind the kimono girl and another was peaking around the corner of the end of the fence, a man standing across from her as well.

Awswelv, his head being buried under a small stack of wood, burst out from underneath his bearing weight, sending wood flying out across from him. He turned to Kanti, his eyes glowing red and his expression that of pure anger.

He pulled his hand back and smacked the back of Kanti's head as hard as he could.

"YOU IDIOT! What are you, stupid!? I told you to watch out for that gas canister!!"

Kanti grabbed the back of his head, quietly whispering a few "ows" after feeling to contact of Awswelv's hand.

"Hey, Im sorry, I tripped!"

"You could have at least stopped playing with your fire for a second so we wouldnt have had to blow up!"

Awswelv looked up at the half were-wolf girl who had been growling at them and sniffed the air.

'A half breed and a whole?' He thought to himself. 'But why does the half show anger and the whole stands back behind a woman?'

He stood up out from the pile of wood. Looking down at the half were-wolf girl as he wiped what he could of the debris from his clothing, his expression dark and grim.

"What is it that you want from us? Why do you bare your teeth at me?"
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Erica moved back to al fours protection had won it over wolf "grrr vampires bad, vampires eat geno people and want erica dead". Honestly erica wasent sure if she could handle this vampire and he didn't seem to be threatening but she stil did not trust him. The cook sighed nothing was gonna be cleared this way "erica sit!". erica blinked and sat down, the cook looked at at the group "her mind is more of wolf that why she is the way she is" she glanced towards Awswelv "she has bad experiance with vampires she just think your a threat". she walked back into the diner leaving the people to there own thoughts. Erica panted a bit her tongue loling from her mouth and her ears flat she growled lightly but made no move to attack.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rayza appeared on the roof of a small dinner and as soon as he did the GGDS went off. “Possible targets detected.” He jumped down from the roof to the alley and was standing facing some really “colourful” beings. There were vampires and a thing that looked like a half-werewolf. That was all that concerned him. The system quickly scanned the people and saved the data. Rayza spoke in a calm voice and made his proposal “Beings of the dark, rejoice, I came to release you from your suffering. Take this serum and live as a human once again or die as the monster youŽve become.” He stretched out his hand with the serum bottles in it. If they will say no his orders were simple, kill all non-human beings. He looked them through the red visor of his armour and waited for response.

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Awswelv turned, looking at the man who had just jumped down into the alley, covered in armor. His arm was stretched out, bottles of serum contained in his hand. He had offered these serums stating they would return them to their human form and if they didn't oblige, he had threatened to kill them

Awswelv stood silently for a moment, staring at the man, before turning back the half were-wolf girl called Erica.

"Let me prove to you that I will cause you no harm."

Awswelv turned back to the armored man, smiling somewhat darkly at him.

"I would rather live as a being of night," Awswelv started in his deep voice, his Russian accent extremely thick, "Than be another weak human. Kanti, fire."

Kanti's expression had grown grim as the armored man had made his offer, wondering why he had wanted to revert them back to humans.

He looked up at his master as he said the two words "Kanti, fire" and nodded in response, pulling a small black Bic lighter from his pocket. He pushed himself up from the pile of wood with his left arm, flicking the flamer of the lighter on with his right hand. As the flame ignited and as Kanti took his footing on the side walk, his pulled the flame up off of the lighter, as he threw the ligher into his left hand. Putting the lighter back into his pocket, he began to enlarge the flame, spreading to all the way up his right fore-arm, causing the fire-proofed metallic guantlet to glow a bright red. He grasped onto his right bicep with his left hand, holding his right hand in front of his face for a second as he raised his head, looking at the armored man.

As Kanti raised himself, igniting his arm in flame, Awswelv had moved to the side of the alley. He grabbed the left shoulder of his cloak with his right arm, once again throwing it off to the right, keeping his arm held out. He began to refract all light from his right hand, forming a large bubble of pure blackness around it. From this bubble, after a moment or two, he pulled a large scythe with two blades on the fore side, a single one on the back.

Kanti began to run up behind the large bubble of black, his right arm, still flaming, held behind him. The blackness that Awswelv had created formed a wall through which the armored man could not see. Only infra-red goggles would have made Kanti visible, but even using so, the lights from the diner as well as the bright light from the flames on Kanti arms would have not only appeared as pure white on the screen, but would have blinded the user.

As Kanti neared the wall of black, he jumped, pushing through the blackness. He swung his flame covered arm forward in an uppercut motion as soon as he had burst through the wall, throwing the fire forward in a large wave, nearly 5 feet tall and 3 feet wide, at the armored man while yelling "GUN FLAME!"

As Kanti threw the wall of flame toward their opponent, Awswelv dispersed the wall of black. He quickly began sprinting close behind Kanti and stared closely behind the wall of fire, the scythe drawn back behind him, prepared for a strike whenever it was deemed necessary.
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Scallywag had grabbed up the meat and taken it to a dark alley to feed. One hundred and fifty street credits was more than he would normally pay, but he was in dire need. He dared not feed in the normal way due to all the vampire killings that were going on. He had seen a mysterious figure making the demand that non-humans revert to their original form. Did this ignorant individual not realize that some did not have humanity to return to? He had heard such demands before. They usually came from supremacy groups of various kinds bent on racial domination. It was the sort of thing Tradesman had set out to prevent. The Underground had been organized to protect those who might need protection from persecution from various groups, even the current geno government. They laid their lives on the line to keep genos and humanoids, and even vampires and werewolves, from being unjuustly treated. After all, there were some who did not fit into an exact category. Scallywag was one of them. His mother had been one of the original geno people who had been raped by a vampire. He was lucky to be alive and felt others needed the same chance.
    Some, like Mutiny and Raizer, simply wished to be left alone and benefitted from the loose society of the streets that the Underground made possible.
    Tradesman had decided early on that they should not rely on the currency issued by the government. That was when they had come up with street credits. Credits basically entitled the bearer to goods and services in exchange for credits, simple slips of paper guaranteed by Tradesman, which made bartering possible. Credits were not backed by gold, they were instead backed by the promise of something for something else.
    What Scallywag failed to let everyone know, however, was that Tradesman had not been seen in several weeks and was feared to be dead.

Raizer and Yuriko found an out of the way diner and sat down to eat. The room seemed strangely quiet as he sat looking at the menu.
    "We don't serve your kind in here," a large man behind the counter said, his hand reaching back for a baseball bat. "The girl can stay but you with the bladed hair gots to go."
    Raizer felt the tension gather in his shoulders, cracking his neck as he thought about the foolish man behind the counter and what possible fate he could render unto him. But unlimately it was not worth it. This was obviously a hangout for members of the Human Liberation Front. If he killed this one moron a hundred would appear in his place to come after Raizer. He didn't like the odds. Still, he thought it might give him some satisfaction to rip the man's guts out.
    "Come on, Mutiny," Raizer growled, "let's leave this place."
    "I don't think so," the man smiled. "Leave the lady here with us and we'll be sure to take care of her as people of her own kind."
    Raizer stared at the man even as a bullet shot out of Yuriko's colt .45 and plugged him in the forehead. He simply fell back, collapsing behind the counter.
    Grabbing Yuriko's arm, he pulled her out into the street and began running back in the direction where they had last seen their benefactor. Raizer swore to himself. He did not know where they would go if Scallywag had already disappeared from the area.
    Last edited by Digital Dragon; 04-26-2008 at 06:54 PM.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

OOC: If this is wrong as can be im sorry im tired and i didnt have a crap load of time, So yes Allen is paranoid can you blame him hes been attacked so much as a kid. :P

Allen jumped at the sounds of the explosion quickly going into a fighting stance. But realized it was in the back alley.
    "Probably some Geno causing trouble." Allen said to himself he took a glance back at the table making sure his money was there. He then put his hands in his pockets and walked out of the small dinner. His strides long wanting to get home he had a bad feeling. Allen's nose began to itch and another Sneeze echoed off of the buildings around.
    "thats it some one is talking about me i swear." He growled under his breath.He kept his injured hand in his pocket so no one asked any questions about what happened to him. His long hair was still loose and laying on his back. With a few swipes of his pale hands he pulled his hair into a neat pony tail at the base of his neck. placing his hands back into his pockets not looking back at the dinner or caring about the sounds the noisy Geno's made about the explosion. His strides began to lengthen and he soon dumped up into a jog. He had a bad feeling he did know about what, As he jogged back to his home he thought over the events that have happened in the few hours he was out.
    'Wolf...evil little bugger...Jail...drank my fill...!...Crap!' Allen froze in the middle of the side walk. No one was around at this late at night besides a few drunken idiots.
    'The cameras! i didn't disable the freak en cameras!' He yelled in his head.
    "how could i have been so stupid, Just because my mind wasn't in the right place..." Allen growled at himself beating himself up about being so stupid. With a growl and vanished once again, wanting to get home as fast as possible. His strides were fast not as fast as normal. His energy was running low and his hand ached more then anything else, he had to treat it now. Every thing around him blurred in and out, As he passed people or other geno depending on what kind and who they were. they ether saw nothing and felt wind or so something silver fly past them. As he reached his home his feet skidded on the wet ground, controlling the skid Allen stopped at the front door and quickly took out the keys and unlocked the door. He ran inside and relocked the door, He ran to the windows and shut the blinds and locked everything.
    "dang it! He growled out loud. If he was at his home in Germany his home was ready in case of an attack this place was not. Allen stopped moving and sighed he couldn't do anything about the home right now even if he tried. With the windows and doors locked he walked to the bathroom to the medical stuff and unwrapped his hand. He checked out the puncher wounds, they really weren't that bad.
    "Glad it was only a half wolf." He smirked to himself and expertly put antibiotics on his wounds and wrapped his hand in a clean bandage making sure it was tight. With that he put everything away and pulled out his hand gun giving it a quick look over and making sure it was loaded and extra ammo was in a pouch on his side. His katana was always ready so he didn't bother with it. After he was done with his checks he cleaned up his mess and walked to the front door. Allen decided it wasn't a good idea to stay home. The door slammed behind him and he vanished running back to the city, He an past a few guards at the front of a hotel and ran to the stairs making sure he was moving fast enough for no one to see. He ran up the stairs with little difficulty on the turns . He made it to the roof and opened the door, walking out into the middle of the roof he took in a deep breath. He was careful maybe to careful but he didn't die of being to stupid. He's already made one mistake and he didn't plan on making another.He sat down on the wet roof of the hotel and closed his eyes calmly resting and extending his senses as far as they would go. his body relaxed in a state that looked as if he was sleeping. Allen was tired he didn't want to admit it but right now, he could sleep for a few hours and still not be fine. His injured hand twitched, he knew he was being way to paranoid but his mind and body was telling him something was wrong and he wasn't going to ignore the feelings hes been living off of all of his life.
    He wanted to call an old friend to make sure or get information, but right now he wanted to wait and make sure himself. With another deep breath his breathing slowed and he rested, The smallest disturbance will wake him.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-26-2008 at 06:53 PM.

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yuriko and Raizer darted between alleyways, careful to confuse their trail, searching for Scallywag. They found the half-breed with the head full of horns after about fifteen minutes still burying his face in the bloody carcass of the dog.
    "You drained this, didn't you?!!" Scallywag accused. "Had I known that I would not have been so generous. But a deal's a deal.."
    "Never mind that!" Raizer spoke in a loud whisper. "We need to get out of here."
    "All right," the gargoyle-like man said, "wait here."
    Leathery wings pulled Scallywag into the air and in the direction of the hotel he might be able to get a room for them in. He had connections there. He rose high into the twilight sky and was gone.

Raizer huddled with Yuriko in the dark alley next to the carcass. This simple task was starting to get complicated.

As he flew down, Scallywag noticed someone on the rooftop asleep. "That person might need help," he thought, gliding down to the rooftop to take a closer look.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Søren was 100 meters distant, in an abandoned apartment building. Everything had already been set up. Now to start the show. He had his shotgun flirting with its functional range for a steel slug. But it was well maintained and he was a good aim. it would be fine. The barrel was resting on his arm in such a way that he could fine tune the scope while maintaining a grip on the trigger. He had some mesh over him to cut down any chance of a glare. A single shine might tip off his target. His foe was nervous, he could tell. He'd been doing this job long enough to know when he was fighting a spooked beast. Any sign would be picked up on... hell, the enemy would most likely be jumping at signs that weren't even their. He could tell the man was another amateur. It was apparent in his fear, in his twitching.

The target was between the hairs, Søren waited for the wind to die down... waited.

CRACK!

Soren fired and immediately ducked behind cover and ran back into the building. As he left the room he had been in he tossed a polished coin through the window to create a glint. That would tip off his opponent of his location if he lived, which Søren didn't doubt. But Søren didn't stopped. He had to move to his next location. He turned a couple corners and reached the first location. He was at the long end of a corridor. Various pieces of furniture had been set up at barricades. But Søren had designed it so that nothing hear could support more than a hair of wait. That way that speed vamp couldn't just walk on top of them. He'd have to go over them one at a time. Giving Søren two shots, maybe three. Søren's back was covered by three feet of concreate and the other half of the building was caved in. This hallway was a bottle neck point. Søren had hand picked this building.

Søren loaded two steel buckshot rounds, 27 for accuracy. He only had one of the 000 and would only use that in close quarters where its power could assure the kill. He had a steel slug but he had a better location to use that. He also consider a SCIMTR and indeed that was the most potent round, but it was expensive and Søren didn't want to waste it.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-26-2008 at 08:33 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Erica looked at the male confused, release from suffering? which suffering, she had been this way as long as she could remember. But she did understood the implacations if she did not take the serum. She growled at the Serum-guy as her mind had doubted him until the vampire told her he meant to no harm. The other guy suddenly started to burn at the vampire command and erica whined and ducked behind a few trashcan shaking she wasent sure why but the fire guy reminded her of something she did not want to remember.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rayza looked at the people through his visor and when one of them ignited his arm he put the serum back to his armour. He sighed “Very well then. Die.” The armour reacted immediately. “Rot activated. All incoming matter will be disrupted. Targets residual signature saved and tracked.” Rayza stretched out his hand at the flame and as soon as the heated particles touched the armour the flame disappeared. He knew where his enemy was, thanks to the GGDS. “You can hide your body but you cannot hide what you are, and I see what you are no matter where you hide” he said in a calm voice. Rayza stood calmly and prepared for battle. “All systems ready” the synthetic voice said as Rayza pulled out his gun and aimed it at one of the vampires. “I gave you the chance to live. Now I will give you the chance to die” he said as he made the first shot.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All at once a wall of ice seperated the armored man and the ones that were attacking him. Yukimura stood 5 yards away from the armored man looking at his back. On the mugs side a dark figure was standing behind the other two. That figure was Ryou.

"So why attack this man? He isn't a threat. So why do this?" Yukimura looked at the armored man and laughed. He then got really serious and drew his blade. "None of us want your serum. Is it's best you leave because you are out numbered. If you choose not to leave then I to will release all of hell's fury on you." Yukimura grinned and the wall of ice melted. Then he noticed Ryou. His....."Old" friend.

"So what brings the Silent Flash to all of this?" Yukimura was the only man to call Ryou by that name. It was what his alias truly was. He was Koseki Ryou, the Silent Flash. But because no one knew him by that name it was the perfect way to speak to him during combat.

Yukimura grinned slightly and the air around the alley grew short. Trashcans began to rise from the ground as Yukimura looked at the armored man. Without saying a word he moved his left foot and his whole body slowly disappeared from head to toe. Then a loud boom was heard followed by a roar. Then the wind subsided. The ground below everyone within 15 meters of the alley began to rock. Then rise into the air before slamming back down creating a ripple of earth pushing everyone from the alleyway. Most of them would have been sent fly from it.

Ryou however wasn't happy. He toke a step forward past the two men, give them both a look that was meant to kill. Then from his block two hands appeared. Both with gauntlets on them. The one on his left hand glowed black as the one on his right glowed white. As they were being pushed from the alley Ryou jumped and flash from side to side before the girl between the trashcan was in his hands and they both stood outside of the alley. Ryou was now very mad. However his facial expression never changed.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Elric blinked at the situation, trying to capture the scene in his mind, thankful for the photographic memory he possessed. As he took this in, he thought to himself, well at least he thought he did.

"Really, who does this fool think he is, I wonder," he said aloud.

The werewolf stuck his hands in his pockets and watched the show. He hardly noticed when the gorund rumbled and neither did he care. It was just another everyday thing since the calamity began. He wouldn't help any them unless they needed it and from the look of things, they seemed to be fairing on their own. He would be sure to add this to the manuscript... once he perfects the first paraghraph.

~~~~~~~~

Aurel jumped from his spot on the couch as he heard something from above. He growled as he scratched the inside of his ear with his pinky-finger.

"What the heck happened to the word abandoned?" He thought as he walked over to a dusty table to grab his chain. He slung the black weapon around his body. Once it was resting on one shoulder and running across his chest and back to the opposite hip, he made his way up the stairs. He hadn't been up there yet for he had entered through the basement window. He shouldn't be surprised that there might be someone up there, like kids or animals. He just hope it wasn't someone who would become all agressive because he was a vampire. He was too lazy and drowsy to even try to yell at someone much less fight.

Aurel opened the door leading to the upstairs to be faced with a hallway and some man loading a gun. Great.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 04-27-2008 at 12:40 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rayza looked at the newcomer and the GGDS automatically saved all data gathered. He was still calm and shown no signs of taking the man seriuosly. Outnumbered or not, he is not going to be beaten that easily. “Pointless resistance” he said and disappeared again as the ground below his feet rocked. Rayza reappeared behind the man who saved the half werewolf girl with his gun aiming at his head. “In the name of humanity, perish” he said as he was about to pull the trigger. The GGDS was working at full capacity, saving and analysing all the data from the battlefield.

Closed Thread

Thread Information