AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wondering about WoW

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Wondering about WoW

I was just wondering about how man people here play WoW I started a few months ago, and went with the so called easy mode with a hunter. He's a 54 now, and I just wanted to find other people that were my level, to group with and quest. I don't like soloing anymore. and I obviously can't solo Maraudon, or Sunken temple. xD PUBs usually suck too, there's always one moron that will get everyone killed in an instance.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2008 05:16 PM
    Threads

I played it for a long time, had a Tauren Shaman that I made lvl 50 something with before I got fed up with Blizzard's $15/month playing fee when they really weren't giving any better quality of service than a lot of free MMORPGs give.

Probably wouldn't be worth my time going back to it now, since Burning Crusade came out it would only cost even more money to try getting back into it, and I would have the nightmare of levelling again.

Here at the place where our love reached it's climax, I leave behind a broken heart torn to pieces by fate.

Merry Christmas.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade of Life View Post
    I played it for a long time, had a Tauren Shaman that I made lvl 50 something with before I got fed up with Blizzard's $15/month playing fee when they really weren't giving any better quality of service than a lot of free MMORPGs give.

Probably wouldn't be worth my time going back to it now, since Burning Crusade came out it would only cost even more money to try getting back into it, and I would have the nightmare of levelling again.
    Patch 2.3.

All quests from level 10-60 give more XP, and it takes less XP to level from those levels.
    So leveling won't be much of a hastle.

And yeah, I play poopcraft.
    My character list looks like this.

70 Dreanei Mage
    26 Blood Elf Paladin
    29 Dreanei Warrior
    18 Dreanei Priest
    39 Night Elf Hunter
    14 Dreanei Paladin
    8 Human Rogue
    6 Night Elf Druid (The only Male)
    6 Dreanei Shaman
    21 Human Warlock

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I am currently divorced from WoW, but there's a chance we'll get back together. Leveling is annoying, instances are boring, and the people are complete douchebags (especially on me and deadpool's realm of Eldre' Thalis). My list is like this:

45 NE Rogue
    34 Troll Priest
    28 BE Warlock
    29 NE Hunter
    Like...some level 4 and 5 various other classes that are throw aways.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Just when I thought my mistress known as WoW had been a part of my past...I have returned to her along with my close group of friends.

My close friends and I quit WoW for about 8 months since we all started to become busy with our jobs/schooling. After we got settled in and after MUCH debate about why we hated WoW and why we loved it the fated return back to Azeroth was agreed upon.

Before I left WoW I was on Gorgonnash.
    This was my character list:

lvl 70 Human Paladin
    lvl 70 NE Hunter
    lvl 42 Human Warlock
    lvl 35 Gnome Warrior
    lvl 32 Dranei Shaman

On my Paly and Hunter I have been through and cleared Molten Core, Black Wing Lair, Onyxia, Zul' Gurub. Our guild attempted AQ 40 and downed the 3rd boss while we made no attempt to pursue Nax.

The reason we left WoW was because showing up for raids on time began to take up the priority of school/work/physically hanging out at a resturaunt, someone's house, or arcade. We agreed upon returning to WoW with a mutual agreement that we would keep things casual. The allure to raiding might interest us sometime, but if it does we have a better idea of what's important to us: Life>Gear.

We want to just fool around with the PvP bracket this time and be more PvP focused.

Also...we're going Horde!

so far this is my character list on Firetree and its not anything to brag about haha, we're all starting from scratch so its fun AND frustrating. Seriously...having 70's run your alts is something you should not get use to haha but its fun instancing with a normal group for once instead of staring at someone mow down mobs for half an hour.

Character List:

31 Tauren Shaman
    24 Orc Warrior
    19 UD Priest

Right now my main is going to be my Orc Warrior since I've always been interested in tanking (I went prot on my Pally and enjoyed it).

If any of you guys still play and want to hop on Firetree let me know. Like I said, I'm starting from scratch but we have our own guild up on that server already and from time to time we just chill and Quest/Instance. The new patch is going to be awesome once it goes live, but for now I'm really enjoying the Horde Side of the world. The layout of the towns take time to get use to, but playing on the other side feels like a brand new game.

So yeah, I still play WoW and if any of you guys and gals want to play on Firetree Horde side let me know.

Hope to see some of you guys in Azeroth sometime, either in Battlegrounds or in the server I'm playing in ^^.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Member Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2008 03:45 PM
    Threads

Default characters

I haven't played for a while, but i have a character on Maelstrom.

the characters name is:
    sandfox lvl 33 NE Hunter
    guild: Ordo Silver Draconis
    come at me with full force.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Yeah, forgot to put wha Realm i'm in, XD

Hydraxis. Guild is The Flaming Shadow.

I thought about making a Horde char, but, i'd stay in the same realm.

Just yesterday I got in my opinion, one of the best Pole arms in the game. The Ice Barbed Spear. I'm attempting to skill that up when the servers are back up.

I got some crappy gear other than that, lol. i'm a 54 with lvl 42 shoulders 44 feet, and a 43 cape. Searching for quests on Wowhead right now to upgrade those.

I haven't made it to 70 yet, but i'll get there eventually.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Member nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

i used to play a lot, but since the majority of my friends have went on to do other things, i find it really boring. i've tried leveling on another realm, but it's not the same without the people i used to know.

i have a 70 human paladin on twisting nether. the next highest character on the realm is 41, a boomkin.

i must say, if you don't find a solid group of friends to go to instances with, or do other stuff with, it could get a little boring. at least, that's how it was for me. i hate having to PuG a member or two. so i hope you'll find a few people on your realm!

[CENTER][CENTER] [B][FONT=Arial][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]My boys are love!

Member Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2007 01:18 PM
    Threads

Eldre'Thalas server.

70 Nelf Druid
    65 Nelf Hunter
    blah
    blah
    blah alts nobody cares.

I've played too much to not do everything. Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ 20-40, Zul'Gurub. I've played off and on for about a year and a half and now I'm back into the game and raiding again. Again starting another character, PVP server, warlock. Could be fun.

Junior Member Guan-yin is on a distinguished road Guan-yin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2007 11:51 PM
    Threads

Lightbringer.
    70 Draenei Shadow Priest
    42 Human Warlock
    21 Gnome Warlock
    21 Tauren Druid
    4 Draenei Mage.

I've not done many raids. Only Karazhan. We've not progressed beyond that sadly. Oh well. I'm giving it a break. I suddenly lost interest in it. I may pick it up later. :shrug:
    The sig is done by me. Yup. =)

Senior Member Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 12:02 PM
    Threads

Realm: Hyjal
    Main: Almirith - Lv 45 Human Warlock
    Guild: Beyond the Thunder

Member Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 09:55 AM
    Threads

I'm on Windrunner
    70 Human Warlock - Gravemaker
    64 Night Elf Rogue - VashTheStamp

The word is Zul aman will drop on us next week. I'm so excited to finally have a shot at socketed weapons. My guild is currently recruiting healers if anyone has one were about to begin Black Temple.
    A clever man who taught his flesh the way of steel, this lasting man of resolve and will.

Junior Member Hlynur is a splendid one to behold Hlynur is a splendid one to behold Hlynur is a splendid one to behold Hlynur is a splendid one to behold Hlynur is a splendid one to behold Hlynur is a splendid one to behold Hlynur's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2007 05:44 PM
    Threads

Well... I used to play but i kinda got bored on the game eventually.
    My one and only... original account that i never gave away.

70 Bloodelf warlock
    70 Night elf warrior
    62 undead priest
    61 Troll Hunter
    And alot of lower than 60 alts

Than I was given these and those accounts but always got bored from them...
    so I gave them back.

lvl 62 troll shaman
    lvl 70 tauren druid
    lvl 60 night elf hunter
    lvl 60 troll priest
    lvl 60 undead rogue

Life on the Run Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2007 11:16 PM
    Threads

I have characters all over the World of Warcraft world. I get easily bored of one server.

Quel'Dorei:
    70 Night Elf Warrior
    70 Night Elf Druid
    20 Blood Elf Rogue

Uldum:
    35 Draenei Shaman

Bleeding Hollow:
    70 Blood Elf Mage
    70 Undead Warlock
    8 Human Mage

Cenarion Circle:
    70 Night Elf Rogue
    63 Draenei Hunter

I hardly play anymore, unless I'm dragged to it. Only time I'm every one for more than an hour, is on raid days for the respective guilds I am in. Otherwise, being 70 is extremely boring to just wait around doing nothing on.
    Last edited by Magistrate; 11-11-2007 at 04:49 PM.

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

Eh. I recently started playing WoW back in July.
    So far I have this:

Uldum:
    16 Blood Elf Mage
    31 Draenai Hunter

Quel'dorei(I had to check the spelling off Magi. >.>; ):
    5 Night Elf Hunter

Twisting Nether:
    7 Night Elf Rogue.

All female. :3

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Twisting Nether

18 human rogue
    14 gnome warlock
    24 dranny shammy
    40 dranny pally

and the jewel of the realm, a level 10 Night Elf Warrior named Ohbunnoxios. I go up to bad RPers, yell at them, activate Blood Rage or whatever that one skill is, and go kill a cow or something.

Destromath

33 Undead Priest
    27 Belf Hunter with a pet spider named Fuzzy. When this guy was noobsauce nobody knew where I found the brown tarantula model, it was great.

other crap that isn't worth a mention.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I have it now but my internet connection wont let me log onto the game servers.

I called my ISP and emailed Blizzard, and they both told me to do what I did over three times on all the Help and FaQ. Then my ISP said it wasn't their issue when I can't get on the AF chatroom either..

And now I can't get to the Ipod update server either for my Itunes.

But back to WoW. I have a 29 Druid, a 20 Hunter and a few other random characters on Area 52.

Kirgash - Druid
    Tetsuro- Hunter
    Nosuke- Mage
    Luteous - Warrior
    ---- ^ Alliance.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post

I hardly play anymore, unless I'm dragged to it. Only time I'm every one for more than an hour, is on raid days for the respective guilds I am in. Otherwise, being 70 is extremely boring to just wait around doing nothing on.
    Yowza that's quite the list there Magistrate!

You don't intend on doing any arena matches?
    I agree that running around on your main/70 character is pretty boring but I guess if you're in an active arena team then it could kill off some of the boredom.

I remember those days where I just idle in IronForge on my mount while I watch people inspect me haha.

I'm expecting to hit 70 with my horde characters by the end of January along with some friends of mine so I hope that Arena will be able to kill off those bored times...otherwise I'll be idle in Ogrimmar on my mount watching people inspect me haha.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Life on the Run Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate has a reputation beyond repute Magistrate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2007 11:16 PM
    Threads

I don't like Arena. I don't really much care for PvP in general, actually, and stay far away from it unless pursued or attacked first. Though, now that they have released the Gladiator Gear season 1 set as PvP rewards for AB, AV, EoS, and the like, I find myself partaking just to get it.

Also, a change to that list. The Warrior I had on Quel'Dorei is now located on Uldum as well. Server transfers are loads of fun.

Senior Member Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 07:39 AM
    Threads

I don't play much anymore, but I use to play way to much.

70's

Undead Mage
    Undead Lock
    Undead Warrior
    Troll Mage
    Troll Rogue
    Troll Shaman
    Troll Hunter
    Troll Priest
    Tauren Druid
    Tauren Hunter
    Orc Rogue
    Orc Hunter

Other's include:

60 Warlock
    60 Shaman
    60 Hunter
    59 Druid
    59 Priest
    49 Hunter
    39 Rogue
    29 Rogue
    19 Rogue

I sold two of three of my accounts.

Only characters I still have are a 70 rogue, 70 warrior, 69 warrior*bros character*, 70 shaman, and a few random characters.

Walking TaLL Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 01:18 AM
    Threads

Played wow with only one char for about 1 year..managed to get it up to lvl 62 ^^...and the next expansion is comming soon...so ill be more demotivated to lvl up my char..cause the level cap will be raised to 80 ^^...anyways...good choice by makin a hunter as ur first char...they considered to be the easiest class to play with...and i hardly see hunterplayers complain about their abilities/spells...So good luck with ur Char ^^
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I only play a level 70 rogue. Yes, very very well geared, but regret every second of it. I strongly recommend rolling a healer of some sort, you'll ALWAYS be wanted, for pvp and pve alike.

Now don't get me wrong, rogues have their ups, but I think playing one for two years has kind of gotten me in the dumps.
    Last edited by Cantelope; 12-31-2007 at 03:38 AM.

Senior Member gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

I've been playing on my lvl 40 dwarf shadow-priest form time to time. I've taken lots of brakes from the game due to school and so on...

Junior Member Jelly Beans will become famous soon enough Jelly Beans will become famous soon enough Jelly Beans's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 09:26 PM
    Threads

Gawd I love wow, I have a 70 hunt and a 70 rogue, both Horde. Best game imo!

Im transferring back to my home serv, Illidan so if you want, look me up if you make alt or something!

Junior Member misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2008 07:53 PM
    Threads

I play on Blackwater Raiders, lvl 70 human paladin and lvl 55, almost 56 undead warrior. When i get enough money im switching to Moon Guard The one i play the most is my undead named Xein. Give us a whisper later

'Ha ha ha ha...
    So predictable... I knew you would come... and I see you brought the mighty Hellscream... his blood, is mine... As is your whole... misbegotten race!The boy believed you could be saved... But he didn't know, what burns within your soul... when in your heart, you know, we are the same!'

Closed Thread

Thread Information