AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SpellBound.

Member Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 07:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default SpellBound.

Ah.. helpful criticism appreciated. Dont all writters need some?

[Untitled.]
    Sweet roses of petals,
    How I wish you were liquid,
    I’d drink in your beauty,
    Oh the beautiful scents of nature.

Spell Bound.
    Why must love keep me spell bound?
    It tightens the grip upon my heart, Every time I want to break,
    When I think of something other,
    It brings thoughts back into, My mind, My memory, My heart,
    Why must I be spell bounded into this?
    For whom I’d rather live without,
    Why is it, I’m dreading his presence, His sense of faith
    He’s my cause of problems, My cause of breath,
    Why is it that this spell wont let go,
    I don’t understand,
    Does my heart know something I don’t?
    Person &quot;I'm gonna beat you with a spoon >.>&quot;
    Me &quot;;__; oh my gawd..&quot;

By Gintara, thank-toh

Current Manga|SkipBeat|VK|Naruto|Blackcat|OuranHostclub|

Member Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads

Hmm i get what you're saying,
    do you know anyway how i could make it so that the reader could actually feel my emotions?
    Because to me, it sounded ok and emotional, of course thats not going to sound the same with the public.
    So any tips on improving that?
    Person &quot;I'm gonna beat you with a spoon >.>&quot;
    Me &quot;;__; oh my gawd..&quot;

By Gintara, thank-toh

Current Manga|SkipBeat|VK|Naruto|Blackcat|OuranHostclub|

Junior Member Nekolicious has much to be proud of Nekolicious has much to be proud of Nekolicious has much to be proud of Nekolicious has much to be proud of Nekolicious has much to be proud of Nekolicious has much to be proud of Nekolicious has much to be proud of Nekolicious has much to be proud of Nekolicious has much to be proud of Nekolicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 11:30 AM
    Threads

Excellent Sai! I like the way you made it so...-searches for word-...deep! XD <-- It might be short but it's very awesome. It's not perfect, but hey, no one is perfect. Like some people say: "If someone thinks their perfect, tell them to try walking on water."
    ~Neko

oh geez... sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 05:45 PM
    Threads

Myrtle that does not make sense.
    A writter does not write a poem so that no one will feel the poems feelings.

Sai the first poem was short, but thats what made it sweet.
    Last edited by sauske i love you; 11-15-2007 at 05:46 PM.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

poetry has feelin in it, sometimes you need to look for it.
    DOn't worry, you did great. A good title would be Bounded.
    The one thing is to think of good titles and the feeling you want people to feel, that may help with the emotion you posess at the time as well.
    keep up the good work.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

ummm...honestly? The first short part is sweet. The second? i don't know, try some little metaphors that everyone can relate to or understand, give it a tiny bit more depth in a sense. Don't get me wrong though, I do admire your work, I even see potential in it. Work on it and polish it more and it'll be great. ^^

One more thing, when I said familiar and easy to relate metaphors I meant original and in a non-cliche/cheesy sort of way. ^^ goodluck, ^^
    Last edited by seraphic_demon; 08-04-2008 at 08:17 PM.
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information