AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Recommend an anime and explain why. <3

Senior Member Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 09:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i would recommened Naruto simply because it's fun to watch and funny
    and has alot of excitements, fighting styles, and other different sort of things

Junior Member Subaru-chan is on a distinguished road Subaru-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2007 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: bleh nintendo

I recommend:

- Noir, if you like girls with guns..it's a bee train production with a lovely ost by Kajiura Yuki.

- Basilisk, ninja thing with loads of blood and twisted action.

- Mai-HIme, if you want to laugh ur *** off and see some fanservice.

- Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex, if you adore action, enigmas and won't dismiss the cyborg deals.

Have fun

*how come I must know, were obsession needs to go*

Senior Member xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

death note
    why: the chara are cool and the storyline is kinda diffrent
    10/10
    meri puri
    why: sweet romance funny in some ways
    9/10
    Godchild
    why: semi based on a true story main villan was a real man the chara are cool story line kicks butt
    10/10
    i don't love you
    like i loved you
    yesterday
    i don't love you
    like i loved you
    yesterday...

Member Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2011 06:00 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Why?
    Just watch it. You'll find the best shoujo thriller.
    Rating : 9.9/10

Junior Member Crazy*Z is a jewel in the rough Crazy*Z is a jewel in the rough Crazy*Z is a jewel in the rough Crazy*Z is a jewel in the rough Crazy*Z's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 06:35 PM
    Threads

I recommend:
    Great Teacher Onizuka
    -------------------------
    Tough on the outside, all heart on the inside, Onizuka turned to the life of a high school teacher for less excitement and action . . .or so he thought. GTO, A.K.A.: Great Teacher Onizuka, is the racy story of Onizuka, a former motorcycle gang member who becomes a teacher to make a difference and... to meet girls? Using his street smarts to deal with colleagues, students and troublemakers, Onizuka finds that he too has many lessons to learn!

Really Funny @ Times

Junior Member Surix is on a distinguished road Surix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 05:11 PM
    Threads

i recommend urusei yatsura because i laugh to the point of tears. also the pioneering title of harem anime and has amazing direction by some of the best names in anime.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Code Geass...

come on folks Codes Geass doesn't even need a reason - simply cause it is THE anime of 2006!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Junior Member Starscream Fire has a spectacular aura about Starscream Fire has a spectacular aura about Starscream Fire has a spectacular aura about Starscream Fire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2007 02:56 PM
    Threads

devil may cry anime.

its so cool, i love it. the theme tune rocks and the arts gorgeous.

i love dmc, dante and vergil are the handsomest coolest characters ever,

its totally well balanced and awesome.

i have dnc 3, it is awesome, best game ever.

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

I would suggest.

Solty Rei- It is the new one directed by Chris Sabat. He also plays the lead character. It's about a 40-ish year old man who lost his wife and daughter in some kind of natural disaster causes by a thing they call a sky cap. He finds a girl that happens to be a full bodu cyborg and they solve crimes.

Fullmetal Alchemist-most people have heard of this one. Ed goes and tries to find a way to bring his mom back to life using alchemy.

Gantz- Two friends are killed in a train accident but are mysteriously brought back to life to get rid of monsters that normal people can't see. A lot of gore and nudity

Ikkitousen- A girl is thought to be the reincarnation of an ancient warrior and now high schools fight for repect and turf and this girl is kicking some butt.
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Junior Member doomnezeu is on a distinguished road doomnezeu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2007 11:12 PM
    Threads

One of the more recent anime that I would recommend is Welcome to the NHK. Pretty simple and straightforward - it's a show full of irony at the anime/otaku/gaming freak phenomenon itself. Lots of humor, Some good characters. If you liked Genshiken, then this series is the one for you. It tends to have a couple of not-so-good episodes somewere in the middle, but overall, is one of the best shows i've seen this year.

Member Tschita will become famous soon enough Tschita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 08:20 AM
    there are no places for people with horns sticking out of their head to live
    Threads

The only anime you should watch is Death Note.
    The story is so exciting from the beginning till the end.

Junior Member L-kun is on a distinguished road L-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2007 10:14 AM
    Threads

Tenshi na Konamaiki - A hilarious show that sadly does not get the attention it rightly deserves.

Kekkaishi - An anime that doesn't really seem like a typical fighting show at all. Breaks the stereotype of the Shounen genre.

Member Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 12:55 PM
    Threads

Hmm, I'd say Gintama. It's very funny and you never get bored when watching it, lots of humor and extrem randomness!

Junior Member AllAboutAnimes is on a distinguished road AllAboutAnimes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 03:09 AM
    Threads

I absolutely love kIBA. i think its such a great anime with a great plot...

A few new ones that are super worth watching would be kaze no stigma and utawarerumono. The fantasy aspects of these animes are just brillant.
    I love the characters in them too.

Banned Forum / Chat Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2008 04:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kageh View Post
    Berserk

I love Berserk. It wasn't easy to catch on to at all lol. You gotta watch it carefully, and a few ep's later it comes all together, The story line is fantastic, and there is plenty of gore for you violence fans out there. You'll get addicted and you want wanna stop watching. It's a personal favorite.

1000000000000000000000000/10
    the ending to the series sucked so bad i was tempted to shot myself

My ratting -1000000000000000000000000000000/10

hobo for hire realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 07:58 PM
    A drifting spec in the depths of the galaxy
    Threads

id say jin roh its diffrent from others because its one of the only military animes and the story really pulls you in its actually very depressing

Member Sugar Rockets is just really nice Sugar Rockets is just really nice Sugar Rockets is just really nice Sugar Rockets is just really nice Sugar Rockets's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 03:57 PM
    Threads

INUYASHA

Is The Best Anime Show

EVER

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

I reccomend "Pani Poni Dash" , I reccomend it becuase it's full of absolutely RANDOM comedy, I mean what do you expect when an 11 year old girl is teaching a 10th Grade class? In the class you have a spazz, an angery nerd, identicaL twins, drama geek...aw, you get it lol. But I REALLY reccomend it ^^
    I have one more thing to say about it, POORLY ABUSED STUFFED BUNNY!!! xD Watch and see ^^ lol
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Junior Member Miroku2007 is a splendid one to behold Miroku2007 is a splendid one to behold Miroku2007 is a splendid one to behold Miroku2007 is a splendid one to behold Miroku2007 is a splendid one to behold Miroku2007 is a splendid one to behold Miroku2007 is a splendid one to behold Miroku2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 03:59 PM
    Threads

Wink

If you have never read/watched Samurai Deeper Kyo, you should. It's about a medicine man, Kyoshiro Mibu, who is possessed by the alter ego of Demon Eyes Kyo. To understand it fully, you will have to read and/or watch it. I recommend it because it is one of my favorite anime and manga series.
    Keep your hands off Miroku, or you will feel the Wrath of Sarah!

Junior Member Sigrdifa is a splendid one to behold Sigrdifa is a splendid one to behold Sigrdifa is a splendid one to behold Sigrdifa is a splendid one to behold Sigrdifa is a splendid one to behold Sigrdifa is a splendid one to behold Sigrdifa is a splendid one to behold Sigrdifa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

I've just stated watching anime but i would recommend Elfen Lied. There's a lot of gore and violence but it's manage to have a really touching story. Also, pink-haired diclonius are cool.
    A special mention to Gantz, i was kind of bore for the first few episode, but it just intriguing and violent. Who's dying next !!

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Here are my recommendations :-

Heroic Age
    Why : Heroic Age is a futuristic mech anime that involves races aside from humans. Animation quality is superb. The art is fantastically detailed and the storyline slightly fresher. There are almost no stupid characters in this one and all of the main cast have a background that well supports the storyline and plot. My only problem with this one is the mech design, which I find slight odd. The ships and weaponry are great but the main mecha, well, it's a little barbaric. However, some would say it suits with the theme of the race it represents. Anyway, watch it and you'll understand what I'm trying to get at.
    Rating (based on anime within the same genre): 3.8/5

Nodame Cantabile
    Why : For those who are looking for a little light hearted fun, watch this one. The story is about music school students in Japan who try to make it Internationally. Again, great animation and character design. Jokes are funny and spontaenous. The music is fantastic and I'm awaiting the soundtrack for it. Anyone interested in classical pieces should definitely watch this.
    Rating (Based on anime within the same genre): 4.2/5

Yakitake Japan
    Why : The funniest thing I've seen since GTO. This anime's plot is a little crappy, about a boy baking bread and trying to be the best bread maker in the world. But the jokes are hillarious and the characters are well designed and likeable.
    Rating (Based on anime within the same genre): 3.9/5
    Last edited by Hypergraphian; 08-09-2007 at 12:53 AM.

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

Member CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 06:26 AM
    Threads

Okay... here are MY recommendations

KYOU KARA MAOU (Demon king from now on)
    It's packed with humour, romance (between guys????) and it's funny and also the japanese voiceactors do an AWESOME job in their roles. Definetely a worth of your time (only 78 episodes and OAV is coming)

EREMENTARU GERADO ( Elemental Gelad)
    Is one of the best animes I've watched - the storyline is interesting, the romance is quite cute and humour is quite OK. Also the japanese voiceactors are good (Akira Ishida [known as NGE's Kaworu, Saiyuki's Hakkai, and many other] does a great work in Coud's pants XD) Also the music, which is composed by Yuki Kajiura (did the soundtrack for dotHACK//SIGN) is magnificent! And the opening song is pretty and gets 11/10 XD

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

If you love romance & action then try "Tenjho Tenge"
    The movie is nice.The characters are beautiful & cute.And you will never regret it.

hobo for hire realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 07:58 PM
    A drifting spec in the depths of the galaxy
    Threads

Cool reccomend plz?

can enyone reccomend an anime with constant gun fights much similar to the ones in gunslinger girls

thanks alot in advance
    great anime torrent http://dattebayo.com/t/

Live to ride, ride to live.

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Post Im not sure about everyone one else..

I liked watching a couple of animes but i name only five
    Robotech The macross saga: i enjoyed this one emensly <sp?> even though it is an older one
    D.N.Angel: i enjoyed this romance/magical anime it was quite entertaining
    Big O: a very good one i thought
    S-Cry-Ed: a favorite one of mine
    Avatar The last airbender: it may not have been a big hit anime but the story was good and i liked the whole idea

Closed Thread

Thread Information