AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Aura's Showcase

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 10:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Nice concept.

The items in the bg have a very sharp border once again. That contrasts with the chara image, which is a bit blurred. How do you create them?
    And I'm not sure that the black bg is a perfect idea with that source image. I'd have tried an image of a starlit night-sky for example.

Other than that, it looks good.

Have fun and keep up the good work,
    Elfenstein.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Thanks for your comment. I'll keep it in mind when making similar signatures.

Here's a set I made at the request of Miss-Binky.

Avy

Siggy

Comment, critisize, you all know the drill.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hi Aura,

the Avy looks good. The transparency is a nice idea. The chara could use a bit cleaner extraction though. Nothing else to criticise there.

The sig isn't perfect yet. I think it is much too overloaded with contrasting pieces and themes. For starters, I'd drop one of the bg effects. I'd keep the orange one, it works better with the chara. To diversify it a bit you could add some effects to it. For example apply the cloud layer in the right as a layer mask to it, giving it varying transparency.
    The effect around the chara looks a bit odd imo. I think you should tinker a bit more with it.
    Lastly, I'd made the chara a tad bigger. (About so that the top of his hair barely touches the inner frame)
    So, it's a nice start but could use some work still.

Have fun and keep up the good work,
    Elfenstein.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll work on it and post the results of you suggestion ASAP. Until then I have my new fan button for you all to comment and what not.

Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 03-11-2007 at 03:44 PM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

i like the new set and i REALLY luv that fan button! ^.^

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a sig set I made.

I couldn't decide what effects to use so I made a base sig and then used different effects on it.

Here are the results:

1: This is just the base sig wiith words on it:

2: This is the base sig with the water color effect, a lowered value, and some preemptive blurring.

3: This is the base set with a lot of highlight filter and some preemptive bluring, and is my personal fave.

Which one is everyone elses favorites? Comments and critisisme are excepted.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i really like the first one better out of all of them keep up the awesome work and i hope to see more! ^^

of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

They all look good but I think I like the third one best. Both the second and third one look kinda interesting but the third one is purplelicious.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a set I made at the request of Itachi22.

Avy

Siggy

Comments critiques wahtever. I hope he likes it. (Is also hoping that he is a he)
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Of the 3 variants of the sig you posted yesterday, I like the first best.
    The filter on the second is nice, but I don't think such filters work well on the main chara. I usually only use them on the bg, keeping the main chara mainly undisturbed.
    The colour and style of the third one don't match my taste.

Of your newest set, the avy is quite nice. The chara and text are a bit too crisp and sharp once again though.
    The sig is nice too, but I'd have made the chara a tad brighter.

Anyway, have fun and keep up the good work,
    Elfenstein.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a set I made yesterday for myself.

Sorry for not posting in a while. Things were a little hectic here for a while.

Avy

Siggy

You all know what to do.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The avy's okay but the sig has a really mysterious feeling about it and looks pretty and cool at the same time. Reminds me of those movies where the character is lost in deep fog and something they can't see is whatching them. Good job sweetie.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's another set I made for fun.

Avy

Siggy

Comments and critisism are accepted.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Adorable set Aura!!!!
    The text in the sig is sorta crunchy but its really nice. Maybe you should change its color.
    Great job! Love your work! =]

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

last one... it the best you ever did. i love everything exept text... sorry... it's hard to read and colors dont match. anyway, love everything elce
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the Itachi set is cool and the last ones r so cute!!! keep it up and i hope to see more!!!

of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

can ihavesome new sigs and a avy plz i think its time ffor me to upgrade.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OMG OMG OMG. I'm SOOOOOOO sorry everyone for not being on in SOOOO long! I had some technical difficulties.

Here's a sig I had been working on before the difficulties arose.

Avy

Siggy

Please comment and critisize.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Senior Member Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 09:29 AM
    Threads

Great work, tis a lovely set, and keep up the good work. I want to see more later on in the future. ^^

-Nath-

-Current band addiction-

The Academy Is... <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The colors are really great, I love purple and it has that swirly effect in the sig that kinda draws your attention to the pic. I like the shape of the avy, it makes it look unique.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kay here's a sig I ABSOLUTELY love! I thought the pic was adorable so I had to use it. I love ya lil bro!

Avy

Siggy

Comments? Critisism?
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Wow,would ya look at that?I can see why you think its so adorable!Thanks big sis,I'm totally gonna use this one.It's a massive upgrade on your last awesome one.

So,what do I owe for this,I'm kinda broke at the moment.XD.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

K well here's two sigs I made for Mitarisorceress12. I couldn't decide which pic to use so I used both. Mitari can choose which one to use though.

Siggy 1

Siggy 2

I hope she likes them.

Comments? Critisism?

**Aura**
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The color scheme works really well on both of them and I love the borders. The font on the bottom one seems like a bit much but it still looks pretty good.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

the first one seems to dark and gothic for my personality. But the second Is gorgeous. i'll choose the second one.
    Thanks Aura

Closed Thread

Thread Information