AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My sketches!

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

Default My sketches!

I just drew this today.

signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

I have to compliment you on the shading. I couldn't even shade a drawing like that.>.<" But you have to work more on the eyes though, but overall,this is a very good picture. Keep up the good work!^.^=
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yea, she was suppose to be looking sideways but that didn't really work out. x.x
    signature by Saphire.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Is really good except the eyes. They look a little lopsided. But other than that its really good. Keep it up! ^_^ *bows*

~* Love Lady *~
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ee; I'm gonna fix the eyes and post it again later. It's bugging me.

[ Perfection freak. ]
    signature by Saphire.

The Boss Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2007 04:52 PM
    Threads

Pretty good. keep praticing and get better.
    Guns,Cross,and BlackRoses.
    Death is the BlackRose on your Coffin Door.

I need money.:\

Senior Member sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

wow its very good keep it up.
    what anime character you are check out www.theotaku.com plz rep me if you like Naruto.

We are what we hate Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 02:09 AM
    Threads

The face over all needs a bit of work and your lines need to be darker but the shading is well done. Keep it up and keep practising.

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

nice drawing of chi you have minor mistake but again chi is really hard to draw.

Sig made by -Ookami-

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i think the only mistake you made was with the eyes.other than that ur a very good artist.specialy the shading it,very nice.^^

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

has been eaten by J.A.G. Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 01:31 PM
    Threads

pretty good!

Sig by meisou!

Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ty Ty ^-^

I still need to fix it.. But being the procrastinator I am... Lol xD

Oh well.
    signature by Saphire.

Junior Member love me tender is on a distinguished road love me tender's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 09:31 PM
    Threads

pretty good.
    i have a southern accent...

Member Naruto-Demon is on a distinguished road Naruto-Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2007 08:43 AM
    Threads

cool drawing it must took a long time....

Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

[ Ignore this message. I laged. ]
    Last edited by Kurama_the_spirit_fox; 03-05-2007 at 05:39 PM.
    signature by Saphire.

Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Elk from .Hack

signature by Saphire.

Junior Member tokiya is on a distinguished road tokiya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2007 02:16 AM
    Threads

pretty good fellow!

Junior Member soren18san is infamous around these parts soren18san is infamous around these parts soren18san is infamous around these parts soren18san is infamous around these parts soren18san is infamous around these parts soren18san is infamous around these parts soren18san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 06:33 AM
    Threads

that was a pic better shader than i.but the eyes n nose...Well who cares a damn! im not even good at drawing girls but good at fantasy drawing. when im done high school im going to be a manga artest!

#1. Drawings maybe ugly but u look into the of it its clear.
    #2. Drawing is amazing when look into the eye.
    ^ (look at it)
    - Moon Man Her(my real name fo real!)

Junior Member soren18san is infamous around these parts soren18san is infamous around these parts soren18san is infamous around these parts soren18san is infamous around these parts soren18san is infamous around these parts soren18san is infamous around these parts soren18san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 06:33 AM
    Threads

oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    . hack my favorite! nice!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Drawings maybe ugly but u look into the of it its clear.
    Drawing is amazing when look into the eye.
    - Moon Man Her(my real name fo real!)

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

Chi pic: The face shape could use a bit of tweeking and the position of the nose, but other than that it looks really awesome!
    Elk pic: No complaints it looks great!
    (^this freak rules^)--
    (no she doesn't!!)---
    (what's going on?)- --(dude...)
    (Silence, o clueless one!)

<(i'm schizo!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning! Contains graphic idiocy-
    Parental Guidance strongly discouraged

Closed Thread

Thread Information