Chaning the Reputation System
All right, since I'm hearing from people that we need to change the reputation system, (and I agree), I have decided to outline the changes that should be made for a fair and useful rep system. Here is my proposal:
We should change the rep bars. Adding extra bars of a different color while changing how many points you need to increase rep power.
Here's what I would suggest doing:
1. Reset reputation
2. change the rep bars to include addtional rep bars with new color.
3. Reconfigure the points system; should go more like this-
-For every 160 points of rep, you recive 1 rep power point
-For every 400 posts you make, you recieve 1 rep power point
-For every 200 days since you've joined, you recieve 1 rep power point
(the rep bar would be updated)
-For every 600 points of rep you recieve 1 rep bar (dark green) 
-For every 1000 points of rep you recieve 1 rep bar (light green) 
-For every 2500 points of rep you recieve 1 rep bar (yellow) 
(The negitive rep bar would work the same way in reverse)
4. Make it so you can only rep 2 people within a 24 hour period, and you can not rep the same person, until you have given reputation to atleast 20 other people. (this ensures that people are not just repping the same people again and again)
5. Give all currently active user 5 repuatation power points. (We'd need something other wise nobody would be able to change rep)
6. Maximum rep power is 555.
After the rep bar is maxed out, for every 7500 point of rep, you get some sort of indicator in your profile that confirms that your rep is that high. (something that would be put under the rep bar and above the other stuff; maybe like a star). This will prevent the inflation of the rep system we see now.
I believe that this should make the reputation system more fair and will be abused far less.