Hiring JP>EN translators at Nintendo
Japanese to English
Permanent full-time employment or on-site freelance position at Nintendo of Europe.
- Translation/Localisation of texts with different degrees and complexity in the areas of in-game text, manuals, country specific colloquial, electronics.
- Proof reading of translations, created by third-parties, on content and grammar.
- Ideally (but not a must) you own a degree in translation/interpreting or literature.
- Very good Japanese (JLP Level 1 or 2) level.
- Native in (European) English.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Willingness to quickly familiarise with new topics.
- Ability to work in a team.
- You love playing video-games.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to call or write.
Thomas J. Bronek
An der Dammheide 10
60486 Frankfurt am Main
+49 (0)800 255 3447
Tel: +49 (0)69 22221 3862
Fax: +49 (0)69 2557 7446