Post Your Pics 45: Trick Or Treat?!
Since Halloween is fairly near, I made this the thread title. And if the thread doesn't become spammy and turn into a conversation thread, we could probably let this go til the end of Halloween so people can post their costume pics.*
READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
1) All posters will be treated with RESPECT. There will be no more drooling over girls or guys, telling people they should change their look, or anything else that is deemed inappropriate. Compliments, like 'you have pretty eyes', are acceptable. Posts saying 'OMG u so hot n' sexy' are inappropriate. Remember what your parents told you, 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'.
2) No one owns other people on this board. Thus, there will be no fighting about how "that's your girl, don't talk to her."
3) The thread will have a three strikes, its out policy. We will give you three chances to follow the rules. If you don't, the thread will be closed.
4) There will be automatic warnings for those of you who chose to behave inappropriatly.
5) Remember that regular forum rules apply.
6) By posting you agree to the rules of this topic.
The picture thread is meant to give people a chance to see what you look like. If you are posting so that people can tell you how hot you are, then you are in the wrong place.
If someone harrases someone over PM about their picture PM Kewii, Missy or Maru and we will take care of it.
Rude behaviour will not be tolerated.
Only Moderators can start the pic thread.
So if you're going to participate in this topic, you will go by the rules set above.
We all know what to do, and we all know what not to do in this topic.
Do not quote the pics. Remember there are a lot of users still with dial-up.
Also, as a personal request, PLEASE, use the "manage attachment" feature if your pictures are over 800x800.
And meh... why not, I'll post one.