I hate homophobes. Mainly because I have a few guy friends who are gay. And I know for fact gays are just as normal as hetrosexual people. I also hate people who use the word "gay and fag" as an insult. It's pathetic >>;;
I also hate cake. D: Weird, I know. Ice Cream cake is fine though.
Also when people don't spell "you're" right when they are saying you are, they just say "your"
It's annoying >x<
when things dont go my way >.<;
My sister (sometimes)
Silence (unless I'm sleeping)
People who think they know it all
Spoiled rich people
Originally Posted by ~The Joker~
I know what you mean :oy:
I hate the Monday at school. 8 Hours on the PC.. It is sooooo boring :mad:
I hate Milk Lasangne( I hope They Know what Lasangne is) and Wine o.o
But a many Peoples in my class or peoples that i see on the internet.
I also hate:
- My sister
- Dog poo on the street and in the grass
- Chewing gum on the streets
- And the list goes on and on..
I hate it when my router breaks!
I hate everything, but i hate nothing... know what i mean ;)
1 main thing i hate is losing stuff i just had in my hand 2 seconds ago... it happens to me all the time...
I don't like it when my Earphones Break.
This thread is so inviting, and yet not.....lol
In typical elitist fashion, and I'll only put three down, I hate when:
-People are spared death from their apparent lack of situational awareness skills in an automobile. AKA driving 85mph while talking on a cell phone while eating while putting on makeup while smoking while reading the paper while grabbing for that thing all the way over across the car, etc. Automobiles are death machines that we somehow keep from killing us everyday. Respect them a little more eh?
-The "uncoolness" to use proper English. Has anyone seen Idiocracy? That's what we're headed towards......
-The social norm to "hook up" unscrupulously and then the finger pointing and blame pushing when that norm leads to a life-taking STD. Own up to your own stupid actions and stop influencing my health insurance.
Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000
Ahhhh! Can't...handle....never ending circle of hyperlinks! WHAT DOES HE LOVE AND HATE!?
Hmm things I hate include:
* Grammatical errors and ppl typn n txt spk cz itz a wst ov tym. And it makes you look like a freaking imbecile.
* When people scoop the butter out the tub, euuurrrgh. It needs to be a flat layer, people!
* When people borrow my stuff and don't wash it up and leave it on the side for days so I just end up doing it <--- ahh the joys of sharing a kitchen at uni, only 2 months left of that!!!
* slow walking people as I think there should be a fast and slow walking lane.
* People saying Wales is either not a real country or a county of England
Think thats about it for now.
-I hate people who pretend to be someone their not.
-I hate backstabbing jerks.
-I hate people destroying my happiness.
-I hate waking up early.
-I hate not using the PC for a week.
-I hate washing clothes.
I think that's all. . . .
I hate almost everything, especially myself... Well I like and dislike myself because if I am hurt, I blame myself and want to die. If I'm happy I don't want to die, if I'm sad I want to die.
i hate people who try to exploit others or people who think they're better than others
and most of all....girls who hate people because of how they look
Wow... Tht's odd... If u hate milk, wht u drink when u were a baby???
Originally Posted by Amray
I hate people who wants me to follow others ppl
I have my own way, my own style, and my own life
i also hate people who thinks that he/she is very powerful in MMORPG
I hate them most
my computer. it is possibly the most useless thing ever. it takes almost 20 minutes to start up, and then norton antivirus says there is 6 things affecting my status, causing it to lag out. i really need a new computer
what are the thing that I hate....:<_<:
- when people act like they know almost everything...EVERYTHING!!!
- people who like cursing without any possible reason....
- people who took my belongings without permission and lies....
- people responded to me coldly...
Rudeness in any form
People who cut me off in traffic
Jealousy and competition amongst friends
The New England Patriots.
I agree I also hate people who make fun of others...why must they do that does it make them feel stronger...:banghead: (I don't get it) I also dislike people in general(other than a select few)Oh and school ( a wast of a good 6 hours of my life) :angry1:
Originally Posted by Miss Chii Motosuwa
Your likes and dislikes change with age. As an adult you like a lot of things that you didn't like as a kid, be it coffee, lemons, olives, spicy food, whatnot; likewise, at least I dislike a lot of the sweet stuff you give to kids (pancakes, ice cream, etc.)
Originally Posted by WIXIE
Furthermore, there's a difference between pasteurized bovine milk and human milk.
I hate political correctness and the slow, inevitable decline of the Western world.
I also hate onion rings.
Originally Posted by Number Six
Just like I used to hate Mayonnaise, and nowadays I would have sex with it if it were possible......might work..
I hate waiting. Sometimes I think I was put on this earth just so I could learn patience.
Hm.. Things I hate, lesse..
1. People going 30mph on the freeway when the speed limit is 60 or above.
2. People who do that.. Text talk. "H3y d00d wU7$ ^?"
3. Anyone rude and disrespectful to anothers religious beliefs or just rude in general.
4. And lastly.. Food sauces. Like.. Mustard, Mayo, Butter, Dressing, that kinda stuff. I really only like BBQ sauce and ketchup.. Usually don't have those other things on food. Parents call me naturally healthy eater cause I was born hating the taste of those things >.<