I have to admit I'm pretty surprised by the eclectic nature or responses to this thread. I would have thought it would have been list after list of Metallica and Bullet for My Valentine fans its good to see people aware of other forms.
Anyone know a good site to find cheaper european metal c.d.'s., I've been trying to find Adagio c.d.'s forever?
3. Rhapsody of Fire
Rhapsody of Fire
Nightwish (new album)
in no particular order
Opeth (orchid-morningrise albums)
Inflames I dont consider to be anywhere near top 3 but they are okay.
1) Pantera (By Far!)
2) Rage Against The Machine (I consider them Rock)
3) Godsmack (Yes they have a few good albums)
4) Breaking Benjamin (Nuff Said)
5) Inflames (They scream a little bit to much but 3-5 songs are good)
In no important order:
1. Acid Bath
4. Destroyer 666
5. Uhh...emm... Deathspell Omega (the newer stuff)?
I don't know! It's rough bringing it down to five. :( lol I feel guilty for not including bands like Opeth (My Arms, Your Hearse/Blackwater Park), Death (Human... ohhh yes.), Necros Christos, and... yeah, you get the point. I feel guilty! haha
I don't see why Cannibal Corpse isn't getting much loving here though. I wouldn't put them as a favorite, but some of their albums were good... C'mon, Eaten Back to Life and Tomb of the Mutilated deserve SOME loving. lol
1) Cradle of Filth, commercial, maybe, but always entertaining
3) New Nightwish <3 TPATP, and their stage presence, like the clean voice of Anette as well
1. MEGADETH! - Dave mustaine pointed at me last Saturday, it was magical! *-*
2. Lamb of God (Seeing these soon *-*)
3. Opeth (Seeing these soon *-*)
4. DevilDriver (Seeing these soon *-*)
5. Arch Enemy (Seeing these soon *-*)
1. Shadows Fall
2. Job For A Cowboy
4. Lamb of God
2.) Lacuna Coil
3.) Dimmu Borgir
5.) Children of Bodom
and Rob Zombie (...what?)
Three days Grace
Lamb of God
Four Years Stronger
P.S : It's not in order
At the moment:
1. Dimmu Borgir
2. In Flames
5. Bullet for my valentine
1. Iron Maiden
3. Freedom Call
1. In Flames
2. Killswitch Engage
3. Norma Jean
4. Cradle Of Filth
5. All That Remains
The Living Saint Celestine
2.Cradle Of Filth
3.All that Remains
Who are they? Oh yeah they are that band that wear all the leather that is pretty sus AND have lost almost all of their original fans due to a reduction in the quality of releases.
Manoman, I so don't get how people still like Manowar.
Their latest album has woeful lyrics that made me go smash something in protest. I'm done with US Power Metal.
Maggotworm likes Disillusion = win.
Gravemaker likes Draconian = win.
I'm so happy I'm going to dance.
Children of Bodom
well those are 5...there are many others.
1. Iron Maiden
2. Iced Earth
5. Judas Priest
1. All That Remains
2. Killswitch Engage
3. As I Lay Dying
5. In Flames
Amongst the genre's of metal, prog metal strikes me best. But I do like screaming Jrock and and a bit of angry black men too!!!!
1. BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME. (No one can touch that talent.)
2. Dream Theater
4. Maximum the Hormone (strawberry strawberry pie.....)
5. Killswitch Engage (HOWARD!!!!! MY MAN!!!!)
I would feel so dirty.Quote:
Dave mustaine pointed at me last Saturday, it was magical! *-*
The overratedness, it overwhelms me.
Heavy Metal is lame. No need for flashy guitar solos and stage antics to please the teeny bopping virgins in your audience. It's a business and always has been. There is nothing remotely honest about Heavy Metal. Greedy businessmen who let a manager tell you what to do and how you should look and play.
Rock 'n' Roll is dead, Hardcore is dead and Punk is dead. Long live the anti-establishment and aggression of the days it was alive. Thanks to you and MTV, it was reduced to garbage like Heavy Metal, which ripped off of other genres anyway.
Go back to Hot Topic, you leeches.